Sister Helps Her Younger Sister

Story Info
18yo is voyeur, sister and bf exhibitionists, then she fucks.
2.1k words
4.51
23.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was delighted that she had been able to engineer the situation that she was now in. Her boyfriend (Brad) was fully briefed and very keen to get started. They were nearly naked in her bedroom with her, 18 year old, younger sister (Fay) spying through the crack in the door. Fay was not aware that the couple was all set up to not only entertain her but also educate her.

She had had a couple of heart to hearts with her sister, who was frustrated by the sex life she was experiencing with her boyfriend. Helen had tried to encourage Fay to be much more experimental when with her boyfriend but things had not improved. Helen had decided that the best way to enlighten her was to give her an exhibition.

Brad thought this was a fabulous idea. No holds barred sex with his girlfriend while her gorgeous little sister spied on them. He had always had an exhibitionist streak. His prick was always quickly ready for action but today it was rock hard before either he or Helen had removed any clothing. When they were both naked he was delighted to see Helen was clearly very aroused by the situation.

They started in a 69 with Helen on top. This gave Fay a good view of his prick which was not only fully erect but a little bigger than her boyfriends. She was fascinated to see her first circumcised prick. She wondered if the head was disproportionally large because of it. The size clearly presented no problem to Helen as she took it and half of the length of the prick into her mouth.

Fay knew about oral sex but had never done it or seen it done. She was fascinated more by the obvious pleasure that Helen was getting than the act itself. Helen was gripping the base of his prick as she drew her mouth on and off the purple head. Brad was stunned as this was the best head Helen had ever given him. His view was also wonderful and greatly enhanced as her wet; swollen pussy was emitting a rich pungent odor of sex.

By raising his head a few inches he was able to find her clit with his tongue. He was slightly surprised that while it was erect it was still trapped behind its hood. Due to how erect it was it took suction as well as his tongue to finally bring her now huge clit from behind the hood. He was aware that Fay could see almost none of this and decided that he wanted to entertain her. He therefore parted Helen's cheeks and made it clear that he was going to at least play with the dark, crinkled star in the middle.

Fay was totally enthralled by what she was watching. It was nothing like her experience of sex. She was only wearing her nightdress and her hand had been underneath that from her first sight of Brad's hard prick. By now her pussy was craving the fingering it was receiving. Her heart was pounding so hard she had to steal herself to confirm that her sister would not hear it. She alternated between holding her breath and struggling to ensure she kept it quiet. To allow herself easier access to her pussy she pushed her nightdress above her large breasts and knotted it so it was held there.

Helen was aware that although she was loving what was happening she wanted to show her sister so much more. Reluctantly releasing his prick she stayed on her knees but made it clear she wanted Brad to fuck her from behind. As he entered her she did glance towards the door hoping her sister was enjoying the spectacle.

Fay was enjoying it particularly now that she could see Brad's bottom tensing and relaxing as he stroked in and out of her sister's pussy. Her excitement had reached fever pitch, but did lack something. She knew what she wanted was to be on the end of Brad's pounding prick. All she was able to do was play with one of her nipples while using her other hand to attack her clit. She wanted to carry on watching but also wanted to reach her own orgasm.

Brad thought that he would try to introduce a new element to proceedings. The couple had not said much to each other until he asked Helen to tell him a fantasy. Helen thought quickly what might enflame not only Brad but also more importantly Fay. She considered the fantasy options of: adding a female; adding a male; spanking or other punishment before deciding that anal might well be the most suitable.

Helen therefore fantasized how Brad's prick was in fact deep in her bottom. She described it entering her and how the pain was transforming into the most wonderful arousal. She complained how enormous his prick felt and that it might bring her to orgasm without her clit being involved. In reality he was fucking her pussy and teasing her painfully erect clit.

The fantasy completely filled Fay's willing imagination. She saw his prick stretching an impossibly small bottom until it finally squeezed its way through the tight hole. The shrieks from Helen were designed to strengthen the fantasy and they almost had Fay believing. Brad was loving the scene, which he developed by introducing a finger into Helen's bottom.

It was at this exact second that Fay felt a hand cover her mouth from behind. She went to scream but the shushing sound from an inch from her ear stopped her.

"I suggest you make absolutely no noise unless you want Helen and Brad discover you are spying on them. Not only that but you are all but naked and masturbating like there is no tomorrow. Be completely quiet and I will give you some assistance with your obvious arousal. From where I am your bottom appears fuckable, your pussy smells exquisite and your nipples look in need of some attention. Do you wish me to help by remaining quiet and finding somewhere appropriate to bury my prick?"

Fay at last fell into who was whispering in her ear. It was Josh, Brad's twin brother. She had always fancied him but thought him out of her league. Would he really fuck her here in the hallway? Did she want him to fuck her? Could she stop him fucking her even if she wanted to?

She could answer the one question easily. She wanted to be fucked like she had never wanted before. It would be Josh fucking her, what could be better? She panicked for a second as the thought that he was teasing her hit her with devastating strength. His hand moving down from her mouth onto a rock hard nipple cleared her confused mind instantly.

Her body's response to this and a hand pushing hers away from her clit cleared all doubts from her mind and flooded it with sexual excitement. He knew her answer to the question without words. He had never seen anything remotely as sexy as the sight that had greeted him as he had stood watching her for the previous five minutes. Her rather large bottom had flexed in time with the hand he could just make out between her legs.

He could not believe that the plan Helen had nervously proposed to him and Brad had worked with no hitch. The proposal had shocked them both but they had both got so excited by the idea they were desperate to go for it.

He knew her body was so sexually charged that she might orgasm with little more stimulation. It was a condition of the proposal that Fay should be willing, unhurt and fully sexually satisfied whatever it took. With this in mind he rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb while very gently teasing her clit. However gentle he was her body was moving towards orgasm. She had never had an orgasm with anybody else but had no doubt that she would on this occasion.

He removed his fingers from her clit while pushing her shoulders downwards. She thought that he would enter her but was disappointed when it was no more than his thumb that pushed into her wet pussy. He could have rubbed her clit with his palm but instead put pressure with his fingertips on her lower stomach. It instantly felt like she needed to pee. The feeling was much more than this as a new type of arousal started inside her pussy where the thumb gently caressed.

The feeling in her pussy was like nothing before. It was not going to bring her to orgasm immediately but nothing else mattered to her now except what he was doing to her and what she was anticipating he would.

"Oh please rub my clit I am so excited it would bring me straight away. I have never needed to cum so badly ever."

"I promise you, you will cum. You have a choice, cum now on my fingers or wait until my prick enters you when I am ready. It is completely your choice. You can cum now and it can be over or you can wait and cum after I have prepared you to cum as I want you to."

"You have got me so aroused I cannot think straight or trust my body. If you promise me an orgasm you can do anything you wish to me."

He was desperate to give her an experience she would never forget. He had always been besotted with her beauty but until now she had been too young. He now had permission to make love to her by all the three important people. He wanted to teach her how many ways she could enjoy her body played with. Her g spot had ignited her body as her clit had. He wanted to help her discover one more joy before he entered her fully. With this he removed his thumb and lubricated his fingers by exploring her wet pussy. He redoubled his efforts on her nipple as he teased her anus before pushing his middle finger past the tight hole.

She had never had anything in her bottom, let alone put there by anyone else. Any suggestion of this previously would have appalled her but right now as it didn't hurt she welcomed the new and wonderful sensations. The earlier fantasy of Helen being fucked up her bum flooded her brain and she had to try and control her arousal.

Josh had so much more that he wanted to introduce her to, but he was keen that she orgasmed with his prick fucking her. He also had his own need, which he had done well to keep in check. He fucked her bottom with his finger until he realized that she was in fact fucking her bottom with his finger. He knew she could take little more.

Adding spit to his very ready prick he rubbed the head all around the head round and round her wet pussy. He thought he was in control but it was her movement back onto his prick, which ensured entry was achieved. Initially it was only three or four inches but her body was not accepting that. He was amused as she managed to create a rhythm of deep thrusting without him moving.

He was much less amused when she exploded all over his prick in an orgasm the like of which he had not seen. She wailed, she thrashed, she swore and cursed, she called him names but she just went on and on pushing back against him. He decided there was nothing he could do but go with it. He gripped her hips and started fucking her as hard and deep as he could.

He knew that this might not be what she wanted as her orgasm subsided but his own requirements took over. She had never been fucked hard. Her love making with her boyfriend had been gentle and missionary. She had just had the orgasm of her life but now she knew a different but no less spectacular one was starting somewhere deep inside her. She was sweating heavily something, which would have normally horrified her, but right now made her feel wonderfully dirty.

As he started squirting, deep inside her she was stunned by the first of four powerful spasms, which shook her to her core. Neither of them was sure whether she passed out or just went completely limp after the last of the four. They were both brought back to reality by a round of applause from the audience that they had not noticed.

There were happy but embarrassed smiles between the four before they all began laughing. All four had had an evening to remember. There was only one person to suffer from the events and that was Fay's now ex boyfriend.