All Comments on 'Sister Helps Out'

by JeanLucCheri

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Virgin literotica author no more

Follow up story a must! Excellent beginning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great, but...

You need an editor; at least a proof-reader. Cars and names-accuracy and consistency matter.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 5 years ago
Naw

The whole shy virgin thing was so over the top, and then ruined it by inviting the creeping virgin horn dog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Started out good

... but the ending ruined it. Instead of developing a lasting relationship (apart from their familial ties) between Paige and Kyle, you turned it into some sort of "game" that Paige and Gwen were playing, for their amusement. "How many boys can we relieve of their V-card?" This had the makings of a 5-star tale, until I got to the ending. After that, giving it a single star is being charitable!

randyolegoatrandyolegoatalmost 5 years ago
FIVE *****

I don't give many five's but this is great and needing another chapter...…...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

That was one of the best brother/sister stories I have every read. Your writing is excellent. I do not know how anyone who read this would give you anything less than a 5 * rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow 5.

That was very good fun to read. The end where Kyle was set up to be seduced by his sister was really satisfying. Kyle and Paige are lucky. Though I suspect Paul will be soon too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OH YEAAAAAH

Hot Hot Hot. Loved the story and the ending was great. At least another chapter. You really made it beleivable and that she was a caring sister. Good descriptions, hot story.

CindyforsinCindyforsinalmost 5 years ago
Fun

I enjoyed your story. It begs for more.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Till the End

Sister proves to just be manipulative. Eh.

squareybobsquareybobalmost 5 years ago
Well done! Your “First Time”?

This is a great story. Appealing characters, plot not rushed, sweet and erotic dialog. Well done! Oh, and the ending was a clever surprise. Hope this “first time” won’t be your last submission.

ImaginaryTigerImaginaryTigeralmost 5 years ago
Great read

Thanks for putting out a great story. Not sure if this is your first story, or just your first on here, but congrats. I'm definitely waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Inconsistent

Camero on page 1, mustang on page 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Another well-written story with a good concept ruined by the girls having to talk about how they've been with other guys. So pointless. Anyone who did that in real life would just be a sociopath.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 5 years ago
Great Sister

What a hot coming of age story! Please keep writing. Had a hard on after the first page and it just got harder as the story went on. Please have some one read through your next story so there are not foolish errors like a camero morphing into a mustang

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It was an awesome story. I wasn't surprised that Paige set it up, especially after describing the way she reacted to him catching her nude.

Unfortunately the ending ruined it.

Why include his douchebag friend Paul? This would have been much better with Paige and Gwen focusing on giving Kyle his first threesome.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 5 years ago
I was waiting for Gwen to come back.

I was really interested to find out what kind of magic she possessed that she could park a Camaro in the drive, and have it turn into a Mustang while she was inside. I was thinking Challenger when she came back.

Other wise, well written.

Manipulative? Everybody is manipulative, but when the other person gets a benefit too, it's a good thing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 5 years ago
great story

very good read, surprising ending leaving room for a follow-up story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

Great story. I love the fact that they made love not just had sex. Also the fact that the sister was really behind the scheme. Looking forward to more of your work.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Paige

Granted Paige is somewhat a Bitch and Skank at first,she slowly changes her tune and its obvious she cares for her brother Kyle by taking his virginity and wants to teach Kyle how to be a better lover,that shows she cares for him.Also Gwen seems onboard to taking her brother Pauls virginity also,that way the Sisters can occasionally swap Brothers or have orgy parties.

How can anyone deny that,I really wish the author would keep this going and maybe have Paul and Kyle join their older sisters in college and be roommates or part of the Campus residence so they can hook-up right often.That would be EPIC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
camaro

You didn't catch that as you re read it, mustang-camaro?

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 5 years ago
Ready for part 2!

The ending definitely leaves plenty of possibilities for that foursome.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 5 years ago
Excellent.

This was an incredible story - until the end. During their lovemaking I got the impression that Paige was in love with her brother. Then at the end she wants a foursome with Paul. Seems obvious the girls intend to swap the boys back and forth all summer.

So there's nothing special between Paige and her brother? He's just a good lay that she'll share with her friends? Disappointing to say the least. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope so.

Anyway this was well written and held my attention. Their lovemaking was very hot and I think it was actually said to be lovemaking and not just sex. Anyway, even though the end was a letdown I enjoyed the story a lot. Thank you!

Omart57Omart57almost 5 years ago
Loved this

Story, No I didn't catch the car change. I cared more about the characters and the love between them! Good Work , Five Stars and Favorited!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Author,

Great story. I like Jean Luc's stories. I have read a lot of hem and enjoyed all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Read

So well written and very erotic. The description of the two of them together was very vivid. I enjoyed this story immensely.

ud1234ud1234almost 5 years ago
GREAT START TO WHAT CONE BECOME A SERIES

Pace was good, excellent detail and a good story line. Try to keep your stories at no more than 4 pages. Lots of readers wont go beyond that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More too cum

This reminded of my brother and friend with my sister and me .

Loved it but we were a whole lot younger . (12 & 13 ) so were the guys.

Love to see more of these soon .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The sex in this story is great. It's wonderfully paced and written and very erotic. Good word choice. Definitely 5 stars.

The shift at the end from Kyle's first person POV to a third person POV focusing on Paige seemed jarring, but that's fairly nit picky. This was an enjoyable and very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
follow up for the story and reply to critics

as stated in earlier review, GREAT STORY need follow up! As to the few negative reviews? Ignore them, not worth paying attention to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Repost...but still good a second time

I read this story about four years ago. I have no clue as to the original author. But I really did like it the second time as there have been enough time for it to be new yet again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

It may have been a repost - don't care. If it hadn't been here I would not have read it at all. This story as room for growth - please continue.

JeanLucCheriJeanLucCherialmost 5 years agoAuthor
Not a repost

First of all, thanks for all the encouraging comments. It means a lot to me. I always love hearing from readers and fellow authors, whether it's praise or criticism. As a matter of fact, I agree with some of the critical remarks here, and have decided to change the ending slightly to match the tone of the rest of the story. And to fix the Camaro/Mustang goof. (That was embarrassing.)

This story is not a repost. It's a brand-new story I wrote a few weeks ago. I've been looking for something to post here for a while, and when I realized this story was close to another story I'd written (Don't Leave!), I didn't feel comfortable putting it up for sale. So it was the perfect candidate for Literotica, which I've been a big fan of for a long time, and had even helped inspire my writing career. So it may be similar to someone else's story, or perhaps someone had read 'Don't Leave!' and saw the similarities, but it is brand new.

Thanks again. Currently working on another story for Literotica that should be out soon.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Wow!

I loved the story even though it needs some editing. Good job. I'd love to see how his friend fairs with Gwen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It needs a sequel. Publish it quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked it But

I really liked this story .. But when the 2 boys are walking up to the house .. I thought they saw a Camaro and yet when Gwen Leaves later it was in a Mustang . ?? Does that Mean My 68 ss/z 28 Camaro . Is My Car still in front of that House

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
Really good story of a fantasy so many of us have had.

Wouldn't mind a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vise vs. vice

Kyle, your sister's pussy is grabbing your dick like a vise, not a vice.

https://www.englishgrammar.org/vice-or-vise/

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Actually it could grab it like a vise, or a vice, hehehe! If it grabs it like a vice, then you know it's grabbing it like a vise, but you also know it won't give it up and will keep cumming back for more!! ;).

What a sister! Whew!

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 4 years ago
No chapter 2?

Great story. Great tempo. Great writing!

AJeyeAJeyeover 4 years ago
Like It 5* worth

great pace, sex, and plot. I felt that Paige had something for Kyle when she was talking to Gwen. She gets Kyle, Gwen can have Paul. She sounds like she's talking about 2 couples not a 4some. Another chapter would be appreciated. I'd like to see more bonding between the siblings, which I could see. Editing would be nice, but I'm not one of the grammar Nazis.

TheScribeTheScribeover 4 years ago
great story

wow, gave 5 stars; would have gone to 6 if available. Surely hope you don't quit there; you have talent, skill and imagination and the ability to put them all to use in a story. Great read; thanks for sharing.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Please continue this !

For a new author on here you are really good !

I do hope you continue with this, it's too good not to have a sequel.

Rapier

l777l777over 4 years ago

Looking forward to Chapter 2 !

MarshallaMarshallaover 4 years ago
I have to say ...

... this story was good, but the other was better. Just a personal preference sort of thing.

"Cuntal" may be an actual word, if the Wiki Link is accurate (I didn't check), but it just seems odd. In all the stories I've read here on Lit, your two are the only two in which I have encountered it. But I'm not judging.

Both stories (so far) have been really good. I haven't read other comments for this one, but noticed some detractors for the other one.

Don't let those be your guide, you'll find people who will piss, moan and bitch in Comments for any author, usually by someone named "Anonymous".

Instead, let the rating for your stories guide you.

5 Stars, for both of your works. And I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks!

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

oh nice.

just discovered this story. nicely written. hot scenes.

BUT one thing bothered me and its quite a significant detail.

it's not common for cheerleader sis and nerd brother fucking/coupling all of a sudden when she comes home from college, just because she's tired of jocks.

then she could've just picked a nerd (like the first paragraph where Paul asked Kyle to hook him up with his sister) she could've just picked/chose him.

just being tired of jocks is not a good enough reason to be committing incest, lol.

WHAT exactly made her actually choose her own brother Kyle over any other guy? filling out and growing? his persona? shy, good guy? (he was always like this according to the story and earlier in life they fought and older had a truce, that can't be it either).

and ohh openly discuss such a topic and plan to seduce the brother with a friend is also, mhh weird ?

the whole entire reason behind is kinda missing. especially its not just a fuck relationship but a love relationship (like mentioned in the last few paragraphs)

just something to think about.

anyways overall enjoyed the story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"it's not common for cheerleader sis and nerd brother fucking/coupling all of a sudden when she comes home from college, just because she's tired of jocks."

You misread. The sister has wanted her brother for a while. It's the sister's friend that said she's sick of jocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The dialogue was a bit flat. It was just back and forth for a bit without anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

Waiting for Chapter 2. Made me REALLY hard

machiavelliwriter0machiavelliwriter0about 4 years ago

Absolutely loved the dialogue. The flow was natural and erotic. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy a sequel. Great talent and great story telling. Please continue writing, I look forward to reading your next story!

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanabout 4 years ago

Very nice. Had me hard as a rock the whole time. Ready for the next chapter

XanalinguistXXanalinguistXabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!!

So well done! I loved the little twist at the end.

bxtreme4bxtreme4about 4 years ago
Second Chapter?

Please, please, please write a second chapter to this amazing story, truly a work of art.

Richie4110Richie4110about 4 years ago

Outfuckingstanding!

GrandepickGrandepickalmost 4 years ago
Well told story

My half-sister and I had sex of some kind or another for over 44 years until she died unexpectedly at 57. We didn't live in the same home but were in the same town so we had to be very careful in our arrangements to be together. This began in 1965 in a very small town in the South. We actually started out on the phone and with her sitting on my lap and pissing outside on their patio, We never fucked normally but plenty of sucking and anal fucking along with tit playing. She was born to suck a cock and loved penetration by something. She spent hours masturbating from about the third grade for the next 50 years. She was truly addicted to orgasms and could have them from many kinds of stimulation. She didn't fuck around much but there is no telling how many cocks she sucked or jacked over the years. We had a truly special situation and I hope this pair did and still does.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Damn.....

The ending brought the story down from a 5 to a 3. She set him up the whole time and he took the bait, hook, line, and sinker. Typical whore bitch. She'll unhook him when she's tires of him and moves on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You do understand...

That this is sick, right? The desire for sex with siblings is pathological.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksalmost 4 years ago
Love It

Love is love and in reality if you can’t trust your sibling who can you trust. Good for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To: You do understand...

If it bothers you to such a degree, WHY are you reading in this venue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Your dick is huge!"

Yeah, in porn stories every guy is very well endowed and every girl has big tits - why break the cliche?

Yet this story rang true-ish for me: as a favour for my best friend at school I messily took her little brothers virginity (and later I got to eat her out in the changing rooms!), but that was about 20 years ago. Since then I've had just three other cocks and two of them were attached to utter arseholes, with none of them being particularly well endowed.

At least with women you don't get into pissing contests over who has the biggest dick.

Lexi

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Well done, this story could easily continue on and become very interesting. After a sex filled summer Kyle could follow his sister back to college become her roommate and then think of all of the possibilities. JeanLucCheri please continue this story. Gets my 5+ star vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOL

I do NOT like big tits, at least nothing bigger than C cup and I abhor shaved pussy on a woman. There is no such thing as blue balls. I don't think I would want to gain experience from a skank slut like his big sister.

AsgarthAsgarthover 3 years ago
Love Big Tits

My wife does not have any tis after breast cancer but I loved them till they disappeared. Please continue with chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I came SO hard when they climaxed together...

Absolutely fantastic story - and needs Chapter 2. OMG - I came SO long and hard when they came together. I was sated & exhausted right along with them.

Wonderful story - and I hope the "in love" part can really develop with a sequel/more chapters!

kade435kade435over 3 years ago
great story

this an awesome story with great plot and sex scenes. loved your writting so I hope you write a chapter 2 (3, 4, ... eheheh) or write another amazing solo brother sister story... I shall look forward to your updating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

Can't say much more than that. Superb story line and erotica. Felt like I was there. I don't give many 5's but this story is definitely worth it. Don't listen to those who don't like big tits or a shaved pussy. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. I like 'em at least trimmed. Hate going through the jungle to get to the beach. Looking forward to another great story or the next chapter in this saga.

batman20003batman20003over 3 years ago
Excellent story

Camero-Mustang, who gives a rats ass. The really important thing is the close, loving relationship between formerly regular brother and sister.well written. I also look forward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
the old switcheroo trick

Yep, very good story. Good beginning. Great buildup. Fantastic finish. Soooo, where's the continuation story?? We're still waiting.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this! Want more from this brother and sister!

Experienced70Experienced70about 3 years ago

Great read! Loved the story!

CyankeeCyankeeabout 3 years ago

I hope you can continue the story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Fan-damn-tastic! Nearly perfect ending. I would have preferred that Gwen and Paige give her brother his first threesome and hook Paul up with another girl. But your ending was good too.

shineovermoonshineovermoonalmost 3 years ago

Excellent very erotic

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous! Such a GREAT ending. One can only hope that such special women AND thoughtful men exist in places besides your story. No women should have to put up with a thoughtless lover!

Ladies, we are out here, not the big mouthed braggadocio you see and hear first. They are the ones that only think of themselves! Look for the quiet guys, maybe not the best at starting conversations, but ohh they do appreciate a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish it were longer. A part 2 maybe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I was surprised. Really liked this one.... Usually I don't get much enjoyment from the quick to the action stories that don't develope the characters and set up a lot of anticipation.... And take time to bring in emotional stakes.... But this one managed to let much jump right in. Really good writing. Thanks.

Nmb11Nmb11over 2 years ago

It developed very well. Great Story

You should definitely do a second chapter!!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Brilliant incestuous, romance story.

Congratulations on a masterpiece of story telling, your characterisation and descriptive work is first class, these people and their situation have become real in these short three and a half pages.

Thank you for publishing this work long may you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super premise.

But needs more in the way of making out and foreplay. Needs sister instructing him how to play with he boob. Her pussy. What to touch. How fast/slow. When to touch her cit. How. Tasting her wetness. Perhaps from his fingers or hers first.

Needs to slow down her making him cum. What was the rush? Teasing and stopping, with her assuring him he'd like it better after being teased and not allowed to cum too soon.

Had five star potential Four stars.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/22/2021) Well done; an enjoyable read. This was a nice, tender first-time story. I agree wholeheartedly with Gym52 below. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an enjoyable read. Lots of fun, not much angst. Dialog was smooth and flowed very well. Just a very good story all around. Thanks for sharing

TuddleTuddleover 2 years ago

This was a well written story. I like the pacing, and I especially like how you didn't go overboard with them calling each other brother or sister. Too many authors forget their characters have names.

This was nice enough that I'd be into another part. A slightly shorter story set a few weeks after this, about him trying new things out, fingering, eating her out, maybe them trying anal.

That, and a side story about Paul and Gwen that overlaps with the siblings a bit.

But I really like your style of writing, and I hope you keep puttimg out more stories.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very hot story.

I must have read it ten times.

Where's the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, nicely paced, had to stop and had to do it with my girlfriend before I continued reading the second half about them in Kyle's room. Although your 'bio' doesn't say for sure, I feel the story was from a woman's perspective. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GWEN AND THE 100 QUESTIONS....WHAT A SICK ANNOYING BITCH

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Part of the first page would have had hitting him in the damn face for disrespecting her that way and not taking a hint when told point blank it wasn't going to happen If he truly was a friend he would have stopped right away not kept it up the way he did so honestly he wasn't much of a friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very sexy, yet romantic story. Well done!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I had to revisit this one after reading it a year ago. My previous comments still stand. Awesome job! I loved how Paige revealed that she had been pining for her brother for a long, long time. It's good that she got what she wanted in the end. Still worth a 5/5 vote!

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

Two years since I read this story first time and it’s still a very well written story but it would be a more loving story if you changed out your choice of “cunt” with “pussy” instead, Cunt is a really crass word for your sisters vagina, and it’s not a very nice word in general when we are speaking about women.

But I can see that there aren’t anything new from you since my last visit, so it’s probably a moot point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it, wish this the way I would have lost my virginty, except with a stepsister,or maybe a cousin or even a neice,instead of a whores belly while in the navy,I was young. but back to the story I liked the way it was written nice wording thinking two parts was right on same way I would have written it, not trying to brag so much. I loved it had a hardon the whole time, I liked gwen horny,Im glad you got paul involed would've liked to hear his experence good

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Please come back and write some more.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

One of the BEST descriptions of love making on Literotica. Forget it was brother/sister, just read it for the passion and desire between two people. Hope you will write many more stories. Thank you.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 1 year ago

Excellent story, very hot. Very detailed and arousing description of the actual act. I enjoyed your tale very much, but there was one thing that I'm not sure was meant to be funny, but still made me LOL: "cuntal mouth." Guess that's as good a descriptor as anything!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous