Sister-In-Law First Fourth of July

Story Info
Cristela participates in a display at a July Fourth Event.
4.8k words
4.06
16k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

I was never quite sure what my cousins Eli and Ice told their wives about how Eli lost his left eye. I couldn't imagine that they had told them the truth about how my big-titted sister-in-law Cristela had beaten them up in retaliation for pulling her shirt up and groping her tits for the "Going Wild" amateur softcore reality porn cameras during The Gasparilla festival the previous January. Cristela had caught my cousin in the eye with her wooden wedge heal shoe and kneed Ice in the balls so hard he had been left doubled over in pain. Cristela had spared me from punishment even though I had pulled her skirt up to give the cameras a view of her tiny blue panties. In fact, later that same night my sexy Latina sister-in-law included me when she was giving out handjobs in one of the back rooms of a dance club.

I knew for a fact that both my cousins had ordered the "Go Wild" DVD in which Cristela was featured. They never missed an opportunity to put it on whenever their wives weren't around. They were pretty brazen about it. I'm not sure how their wives never stumbled across the DVDs as several times when I visited to watch baseball the DVD was already loaded in the machine. Years later when Eli bought a family minivan he played the DVD while we drove around town for my bachelor party. I was much more discrete with my DVD copy of Cristela going wild.

I wasn't sure if Eli's eye was the reason my cousins' wives didn't like Cristela or if they had any idea what actually happened at Gasparilla. The official story I was told we were going with was they had been that they had been mugged and beaten up during the night parade in Ybor City. It wasn't hard to believe because if you ventured outside the main strip in Ybor the Tampa neighborhood got pretty rough pretty quickly. I thought we were going with the muggers story because we were all afraid of my brother Jeremiah and what he would do if he found out the truth. They got mugged while me and Cristela were at a dance club, that's what I heard, end of discussion.

My cousins' wives hadn't been that friendly to Cristela before Gasparilla but afterward, I don't think they saw her at all. Both Eli and Ice had made plans to be out of town fishing for Easter and their wives didn't come over either. Cristela had been pretty lonely for most of her first year in the states. Aside from my mom, she didn't really have any friends. That all changed when she found a Dominican hair Salon in St. Pete.

Rosa the owner of the salon had the nicest pair of tits I had ever seen. Even my goofy brother couldn't help but be mesmerized by them when he saw her. She and Cristela became fast friends. At the time Rosa was dating some Mexican boxer. I had never heard of him but he had some kind of championship and my brother knew every detail about his career and would hound him obsessively with questions about boxing. I was waiting for the day when he would get sick of Jerry and smack him but the day never came. The guy had the patience of a saint. He answered all questions and ignored Jerry staring at his girlfriend's rack. My goofy brother was too clueless to be afraid of what was the scariest-looking Mexican in the world.

When July rolled around and even though the fourth fell on a Sunday my brother was going to have to work as usual. I was expecting the call from my mom asking me to take Cristela out with me to watch fireworks. Just like every other event Jerry missed due to work, my mom wouldn't want Cristela to miss out. After having to bail on hanging out with my cousins because of the issues between them and Cristela I hadn't even tried to make plans to hang out with them.

When Cristela made plans with Rosa from the Salon, I didn't get hit up to take Cristela out like usual. I was left without a plan for the Holiday. I stopped by my cousins to hang out with them.

"I don't know Zed, you haven't wanted to hang out in months." Eli said to me squinting with his one good eye.

"Yeah, ever since Gasparilla you've been like Cristela's second husband." Ice quipped.

"All of the hassle of being married but none of the benefits of a bit black tit wife." Eli laughed not knowing the whole truth.

"Please guys, it's too late for me to make other plans." I pleaded.

"Well, this is the last year we can all go out to Peeks Beach and watch the fireworks from the stands like we used to when we were kids." Eli sighed.

"Why's that?" I asked

"Because Zed, Peeks Beach is dead. Peeks Beach is dead Zed." Eli answered.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's not like it was when we were little kids. Around the time ten or fifteen years ago when they started calling it Choco Peeks Beach it started getting a bad reputation. It's just gotten worse." Ice said.

"So they sold the whole point to a condo developer." Eli said.

"Construction starts end of September." Ice said.

"Hopefully the weather cools some by then." Eli said.

I couldn't believe it. The point had been a huge part of our childhood. We only lived a few blocks away. The waves were at their strongest at the end of the beach and this was the best spot to catch a girl having a swimsuit accident. Under the bleachers was both a great spot to get out of the sun and out of the wind on the rare cold day. I smoked my first joint there. If you were feeling up to it there was a small island a quarter mile out that was swimmable when the water was calm. The rich kids used to jet ski out there and let their girlfriends sunbathe topless. I wasn't ever brave enough to try the swim but my cousins used to do it. I was jealous. The rich kids always had the hottest girlfriends. I remember Eli and Ice used to charge my friends a dollar to look at a topless polaroid our class president with her perky tan lined b cup tits out.

After much pleading my cousins let me tag along with them at Choco Peeks to watch fireworks. When I got there I realized why the city agreed to sell the point to developers. It wasn't like when were kids. It had been a few years since I had last been there and I forgot how scuzzy it was. They had done a major renovation on the south end of the beach that had attracted cool shops and restaurants. The city installed lifeguard towers and installed a parking garage and a free shuttle to an even larger parking garage over the bridge. The south end of the beach was the happening place to be.

Choco Peeks was rough in comparison. There was graffiti everywhere. The police didn't patrol this end of the beach very often and were reluctant to step in over minor infractions because the county jail was a two-hour drive away. They didn't want to reduce the number of cops on patrol unless it was necessary. They didn't enforce the alcohol ban if you used your brown paper bag. They ignored the wave of pot smoke coming from under the bleachers. If you could break up or end a fight before they needed to step in they were pretty happy to let the combatants walk away without charges if no ambulance was needed.

The lack of consequences for fighting meant that if your girlfriend wanted to keep her bikini top in place it was on you to protect her. Top snatching was a common occurrence among the hard-drinking rowdy crowd. It was somewhat of a badge of honor if you could walk your girl around in a bikini and keep her nipples a secret. A lot of guys that thought they were tough in high school tried their luck at Choco Peeks and ended up with a faceful of sand and an up-close viewing of their topless girlfriend getting her titties groped.

The point attracted a mix of girls who were closet exhibitionists and girls who liked to be fought over and defended, even if it meant risking being forced to show a little tit or put up with a public groping by rowdy drunks when things went wrong My cousins fit right in as they set up their cheap camping chairs and styrofoam cooler full of Natty Light in a strategic spot. My cousins were experts in separating the jail bait from the barely legal. They would bet a girl a beer they could guess her sign and then demand proof. As soon as they confirmed a girl's legal age it was game on.

After my brother had beaten both my cousins up they had gotten into MMA. They took Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes once a week and while they usually got folded up by the ex-wrestlers, they were capable of taking down the average high school wanna-be tough guy with ease. They were especially confident because they had no issues with double-teaming anyone who got out of line.

I was much more reluctant than my cousins to try getting grabby with any of the girls on the beach. I might have been safe today while Ice and Eli were around but I knew there was always a chance I might run into one of these angry boyfriends in the future when I wasn't rolling Three deep with my cousins. Also, I had seen how bad it can go when it goes bad. I couldn't believe Eli hadn't learned his lesson after losing an eye messing with a girl who didn't take shit. I considered myself lucky not to have suffered my sister-in-law's wrath the last time Ice and Eli encouraged me to assault an unwilling girl's tits.

It didn't take long before my cousins' annoyance at my reluctance to join in on their toxic form of entertainment turned into real anger. Their playful teasing and calling me a baby and a scardey cat turned into a violent sexual humiliation at my expense. Eli started playing "sack attack" with me even though there was no way I would retaliate and risk his drunken rage. After a particularly good hard shot to my nuts, Ice slapped my ass like a girl and told me to walk it off.

Just as things seemed as bad as they could get, I spotted three older guys from back in high school; Leo, Gary, and Fisher. Gary and Fisher talked me into stealing my brother's car my sophomore year when Leo got the hot Swedish exchange student black-out drunk and needed to get her home. There was a real possibility of a train ride situation if I hadn't crashed into a tree. They were cool guys and they let me watch nanny cam videos of Leo's maid in the shower but they hazed me pretty hard for the privilege of hanging out with them.

It didn't take long for Leo, Gary, and Fisher to join my cousins in picking on me. They recognized my cousins as fellow degenerate predators and waded out into the water to grope a couple of girls in front of their boyfriends now that the five of them had a numbers advantage. It was hard to tell what was happening beneath the water but my guess was that one or two barely legal beach bunnies got finger popped while their boyfriends watched helplessly.

It was then that my sister-in-law Cristela showed up with her hairdresser friend Rosa. It was like time slowed down as the two brown-skinned Dominican women walked the beach with their huge sexy boobs bouncing with every step. It would have been easy to miss the huge Mexican walking behind them with a big red cooler balanced on his shoulder. If not for his size Julio Duran wouldn't have seen that threatening. He wore an oversized Hawaiian shirt with parrots and cigars and baggy cargo shorts that hid a lot of his swollen muscles and white tennis socks with sandals. A little boy ran circles around him in a matching Hawaiian shirt and an oversized straw hat that was obviously his father's while carrying a large beach bag.

Julio and his son made their way over to the bleachers and took a seat on the first-row bench. Julio sat his son on the cooler and slathered the boy in sunscreen. When he was done Cristela and Rosa took the sunscreen from Julio and took turns applying the lotion to each other. They had to know the spectacle they were creating as every guy on the beach watched. Even behind the huge old people's solar shades, he was wearing you could tell Julio was staring as his girlfriend squirted the white lotion on Cristela's back. My sister-in-law squealed at the cold cream hitting her back and arched her huge tits in Julio's face. I swear I could see his pants get tighter as Cristela's tits bounced in her little baby blue bikini top.

I felt my own cock get rock hard as Julio's girlfriend double-tapped the bottom of Cristela's left ass cheek to get her to bring her leg up to the bleacher bench seat next to where Julio sat. For a second I envied him for the amazing up-close view of my sister-in-law's barely-covered pussy inches from his face. Then his girlfriend squatted to her heels and her yellow bikini bottoms rode all the way up the crack of her curvy brown ass. A hush fell over the beach. Even the birds went silent as Julio's girlfriend rubbed lotion on Cristela's inner thigh. Cristela took the bottle and squirted several large globs of white lotion on her massive brown cleavage and slowly rubbed it in while staring into Julio's glasses. Cristela then repeated the process on Julio's girlfriend who never broke eye contact with her man as Cristela's hands ran over her body. I envied my brother so much as I watched how Cristela's skilled hands brought Julio's girlfriend obvious pleasure as she thoroughly worked the creamy lotion into her soft skin.

When they were done Rosa made Julio take off his tropical shirt and reveal the massive muscles he was hiding underneath. Julio wasn't in fighting trim but was built like a tank. Julio's shoulders looked like they were two feet wide, his chest made me think of a beer keg. His back was knotted in muscle and looked like the letter Y from behind as Rosa rubbed lotion on his massive back and shoulders. When she finished the spots it would have been impossible for Julio to reach on his own she set the bottle on the bench where Julio sat.

I don't know if Julio said anything because Rosa was bent over the beach bag with her yellow bikini bottoms riding up her curvaceous ass. She had fished out a volleyball and tried to pull Julio to his feet but he was already lighting a cigar. Rosa pouted for a second before walking away to bounce the ball back and forth with Cristela. Julio had given his kid a video game to play with and sat drinking a can of soda from his cooler and puffing on his cigar.

I saw five shadows creeping up behind me. My cousin Ice's big hand rested on my shoulder and I was standing among him and Eli and the older guys from back in high school. We like every other guy on the beach were obviously all watching the bouncing breasts as the ball went back and forth between the two girls.

"Well, there's six of us and four tits, so I guess we take turns." Ice said.

"Turns my foot. I'm going for Crissy's black ass, and sissy boy here isn't going to be man enough to get him some. So it's four tits no waiting for you guys." Eli said.

"You guys might want to take note of who they showed up with." I said nodding to Julio who was sitting in the bleachers enjoying his cigar shirtless in the sun and watching the girls with a look on his face that looked both happy and whistful like he was thinking of some bittersweet memory from his past.

"Fuck that coke-drinking taco vendor." Eli said.

Over the last two decades, boxing had been losing in popularity to MMA and my cousins were very clearly MMA guys. Even though Duran was a pretty famous name in boxing, my cousins didn't recognize Julio. The older trio from my high school also were unaware of who Julio was. I guess being in a pack of five must have emboldened them.

"Yeah, fuck that cholo. No one cares about his gym muscles." Leo said even though Julie was built more like an athlete than a bodybuilder.

"He wants to step up, I'll take this bottle and Cristela won't be the only one getting something up their ass." Eli said as he started towards the two girls knowing the group would follow.

"Guys wait, you don't...." I started to say before Ice hit me in the balls with the bottom of his fist.

"Sack up or fall back pussy." Ice said as he passed me to join his brother and the others.

Luckily for me most of the blow missed my balls. The sting only lasted a second and I recovered from the sting in time to at least enjoy the train wreck that was about to take place.

Cristela and Julio's girlfriend were frolicking with the volleyball and I'm sure they were quite aware of all the attention they were attracting. They still didn't suspect the danger that was approaching them. My cousins had done a decent job of staying out of Cristela's eyeliner or else I doubt she would have been so carefree after the incident at the dance club the previous year.

Cristela had just bumped the volleyball back to Julio's girlfriend when Eli rammed his wet swimsuit-clad pelvis into her bent-over ass. Cristela's spine shot straight up as she felt Eli's erection between her blue spandex-covered ass cheeks.

"Hey cuz, long time no see." Eli said grabbing Cristela's hips as he started dry-humping her on the beach.

Cristela's eyes went wide with shock as the reality of her situation. Her friend looked into the terror in Cristela's eyes and started towards her to save her from the sudden assault. Only have her path blocked by Leo.

"Hey hot stuff, where do I know you from?" Leo asked as Gary and Fisher came up behind her.

"She was in that one movie about the boat, you know the one." Fisher said as he and Gary each reached for one of the yellow spandex triangles covering Rosa's huge Dominican tits.

"You mean TITanic?" Gary said as he and Fisher hooked Rosa's bikini top with their fingers and yanked them to the sides.

Rosa had dark brown oval-shaped areolas about as big around as a milk cap. It seemed like the whole beach took note of Rosa's sexy bare tits at the same time. I heard one rowdy admirer shout his approval from behind where Julio was sitting on the bleachers. Julio whipped off his sunglasses and turned to see who had shouted his approval at his girlfriend's assault.

Ice had caught up to Cristela and Eli. For a second it looked like Cristela thought Ice was going to do something about his brother grinding his erection into her ass. Ice took one look at Cristela's blue bikini-clad tits and Cristela knew he had no intention of helping. Her eyes ticked to the left at the huge crowd sitting in the bleachers. Most of them focused on her friend Rosa's massive exposed Dominican hooters. To her surprise, Julio was still seated in the first row just watching as his girlfriend's huge brown tits were exposed to the rowdy audience around him.

"The crowd sure does love your friend's rack." Cristela heard Ice say over the whooping cheers from the bleachers.

Ice again looked down at the tiny blue spandex triangles that were separating Cristela's cantaloupe-sized Afro-Caribbean rack from being exposed to the obnoxious onlookers cheering for her friend's exposed chocolate nipple tips. When his eyes rose again to meet Cristela's, she knew she had no hope of keeping her bikini top or her modesty.

Ice's fingers were just as cold as you would expect from someone named Ice as Cristela felt them brush the back of her neck fiddling with her bikini tie. Cristela felt a slight tug but didn't feel the bow untie. It wasn't until she saw Ice's hand out of the corner of her eye dangling the long blue string from her bikini tie that Cristela realized nothing was holding her top up. She looked down and watched as gravity took effect on the now untethered blue spandex triangles that were keeping her amazing rack from being completely exposed to the hungry eyes of the spectators in the stands slowly fell away from the large brown teardrop-shaped orbs Cristela had developed well before her twentieth birthday.

My sister-in-law let out a gasp that was drowned out by the new cheer that erupted from the crowd as a new pair of big beautiful brown titties made a an appearance on the beach. Cristela felt Ice's cold wet breath in her ear.

"Not as loud as the cheer for your friend got for her big black tits. I guess most people do think bigger is better. Don't worry though I prefer your young firm ones to those big floppy footballs she's got over there." Ice said loud enough that Eli took a pause from grinding his erection into Cristela's ass.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12