All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law First Fourth of July'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SyfterSyfterover 1 year ago

A great read! Love to see another story from you, and can't wait for the next one. My favorite part is always the buildup and payoff when one of the female character's breasts make an appearance. Keep writing!

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank Syfter. I have more in the works. i really liked your plane story. Zaos1 is another writer you should check out with similar themes. I'm looking forward to you next story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Classic Jules, jumping stories to bust up some exhibitionist gals' fun.

Always glad to see another Pugzilla story.

This one brought in another hot set of big ole black titties.

I only mention their black because Pugz loves them so much.

He did mention b-cups this time,with tan lines no less.

Would of liked to hear more about what the maid looked like playing with herself in the shower.

Cannot wait for the next one.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

At Anonymous

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed this entry. Good news, the story I'm working on now is called Nanny Cam Shower so expect a Jamila the maid story soon. Bad news I'm not ready to get back to Wanda stuff specifically just yet. Syfter from the comments section has put up a couple of his own Wanda stories to fill the gap in the meantime. I forgot I put that in about the perky b-cup class president with tan lines. I should write something up for her too. Thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...