Sister-In-Law First Fourth of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I Cristela's young firm tits taste better than those old sloppy floppies over there though huh bro?" Eli asked as grinding on Cristela's ass was obviously starting to work his swim shorts down.

Ice took the opportunity to grab Cristela's left breast and lift it to his lips. Once Cristela's dark nipple was in his mouth Ice began to suckle like crazy shaking her breast like a dog with a squeak toy in his mouth. Cristela looked horrified as Ice swirled his rough tongue around her nipple as her tit jiggled in his mouth.

Leo, Gary, and Fisher weren't going to be outdone by the show that my cousins were putting on with Cristela. Rosa might have been a little older than my sister-in-law and her breasts weren't as firm and tight but she was at least a cup size bigger and the extra effects of gravity had left Rosa's tits much softer and more bouncy.

"Hey Leo, do you know the most dangerous part of the TIT anic?" Fisher asked still keeping up the Titanic-themed harassment for no one else's benefit as no one but the three of them could hear the exchange over the cheering crowd.

Leo looked confused as he didn't know where Fisher was going with his Titanic routine. Fisher then turned to Gary who still had a death grip on Rosa's left hand so the crowd could get an unobstructed view of Rosa's big Dominican tits.

"Hey Gary, Do you know the most dangerous part of the Titanic?" Fisher asked as he held Rosa's other hand.

"The motor!" Gary yelled.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Fisher asked.

"Motorboat!" they both yelled holding Rosa's arms with one hand and using the other to cup one of her huge melon-sized tits and start bouncing them up and down.

Rosa's eyes went wide with shock as the two strangers juggled her huge breasts for the enjoyment of the audience. Leo took his cue and let his big drooly tongue flop out of his mouth before bending to stick his head between Rosa's bouncing cleavage. Rosa winced in disgust as Leo's tongue rolled over her breasts.

Cristela managed to free her right hand from Eli's grasp and slapped at Ice's head as he suckled her left tit. Unfortunately for Cristela, Eli used the opportunity and his free hand to pull the right tie on Cristela's bikini bottom. Cristela screamed but managed to grab the front of her bikini before it flapped over exposing her tightly trimmed pussy to the now-standing crowd watching her predicament.

To Cristela's horror, she felt the back of her bikini bottom flap over to the left. Her bare ass was now at the mercy of my cousin Eli who was now fishing his penis out of his swim trunks. Cristela screamed in terror as Eli began working his erection into her ass crack.

Despite the noise of the crowd, the sound of Julio landing a straight right to Eli's forehead sounded like the crack of a baseball bat. Eli's head bent back at a sick angle as he toppled backward into the sand like a chopped-down pine tree. Cristela quickly was able to retie her bikini bottom before launching into a windmill-like flurry of punches to Ice that while not causing much damage, were very bruising to his ego as he was pummeled by a still-topless girl.

I wondered if Julio was going to intervene or leave Ice to the beating Cristela was dishing out. I got my answer as he stepped over Eli's unconscious body to deliver a sweeping left hook to Ice's fully exposed right rib that snapped bones like popsicle sticks. Ice fell on his hands and knees and Cristela kneed him in the ass so hard he lost control of his sphincter a little before turning her attention to the lifeless hump that was Eli and kicked sand on his still exposed flaccid cock.

Gary and Fisher were too busy laughing and enjoying the jiggly softness of Rosa's huge tits as they juggled her boobs to notice the change in the crowd. You could almost feel the temperature drop ten or twenty degrees at the sight of Julio bouncing punches off of people. Neither of them noticed Julie's large shadow envelop them from behind.

Julio grabbed both Gary and Fisher by the back of their swim trunks and yanked them backward. He double-clotheslined both of them from behind like an insane linebacker going for both the running back and the quarterback on the handoff. The two struggled to their hands and knees in time for Julio to go Three Stooges on them and slam their heads together like coconuts with a sickening thud that wouldn't leave them unconscious but would drop both to the ground rolling on their backs as the pounding headache would continue to get worse for the next twenty agonizing minutes.

Julio slowly turned his attention to Leo the last man standing. Leo looked over the carnage Julio had left in his wake. I could see the fear wash over him like a wave crashing into the shore. Even though he had no chance against the giant Mexican in front of him, Leo balled his fists up and crouched into a wrestler's stance prepared to engage with Julio in combat. Julio just grinned and shook his head at how overmatched Leo was.

Rosa's brown calf suddenly appeared between Leo's thighs as she power kicked her shin into his tiny balls. The air exploded out of Leo's lungs as he gasped in pain as his left testicle retracted. Julio thought about putting the exclamation point on Leo's punishment but as the pain from the damage Rosa had inflicted set in he shrugged and turned away to return to his son sitting in the stands who had never bothered to look up from his video game.

Twenty minutes later as a paramedic was finishing with my cousins and the other guys I couldn't resist the urge.

"Have you ever heard of Julio Duran?" I asked the paramedic.

"You mean the fighter guy?" he replied.

"Yeah, the one who was famous for those wars he fought with his best friend the big Texas guy who he worked with as a bounty hunter." I said

"He's a pretty bad dude. Legend has it he got into a street fight with Tony Green when he first got out of prison for rape" the paramedic said rubbing his chin.

"Yeah, Duran beat him so bad he was never able to box again." I recalled.

"I think he was only nineteen at the time." the paramedic responded.

"Yeah, he beat a former light heavyweight champion almost to death as a teenager." I said.

"Yeah, that's a bad dude alright. Why are you bringing up Julio Duran?" the paramedic asked.

"Because my cousins never heard of him." I said.

12