All Comments on 'Sister in Law Goes Wild 01'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And now for something completely (well not in spirit) different...

Interesting diversion, playing with your own troupes, dressing them up a little different. Looking forward to more of this story.

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, this one went over really well with the readers. So well that I need to get the next part up soon. I really am trying to get back to the main storyline. Don't be surprised if these characters pop up again somewhere down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is a lot of words for "a few seconds" of tits on display.

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

I know the payoff was a little weak for all the set up but the next two entries jump in into the action a little quicker. I have the next one up waiting to be posted in a day or two. I'm trying to post at a steady pace. I may use these characters again in the main story line somewhere. I might let someone else use them for their story. I have it somewhere in the back of my head that I want to carve out a little niche corner of Literotica for this type of fetish writing. I have a couple of like minded writers I have been in contact with that might want to use some of the set up for their own stories. Maybe set a story in the ENF theme park or use my shock jock characters. Or my girl gone wild spoof. I have one more planned entry for this thread and if someone wanted to write a story with Cristela I would give my blessing. I almost want to use the cousins for another crossover with another author's characters after I knock out some more of my main thread.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 2 years ago

Sound like Jerry is being taken advantage of again. That sucks.

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

Wow! Did Jerry write this? This might have been a good story but the read made it difficult to read. Try an editor or two before you post another story. This one was, at best a*1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES