Sister in Law Goes Wild 02

Story Info
Sister-in-law pays the price for VIP admission.
4.1k words
3.47
27k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

Cristela was still mad when we got back to the car. She couldn't let it go that a rowdy group of middle-aged men had seen her tits. She was mad at us for not being angrier about it. She's lucky that her English wasn't good enough to understand what my cousins Ice and Eli were saying about her and her relations with middle-aged men back home in The Dominican Republic. Her home country had a reputation for being a sex tourism hotspot for guys looking for barely legal black pussy and my cousins weren't convinced Cristela hadn't worked a street corner or a bachelor party a few times to make the rent back home. She danced a lot like a girl trying to sell something.

Cristela's bitching was starting to get old. We lived in a beach town for Christ's sake. Tits were part of life. If you don't want to get treated like a whore then don't dress like a whore. Cristela's tits were half out in her little backless tie top purple halter anyway and I'm pretty sure that in her short pleated skirt most of the parade crowd knew she was wearing a thong.

I could tell my cousins were losing their patience with Cristela pretty quickly. My brother Jerry might listen to her shit but that's because she was giving up the ass on a regular basis. My cousin Ice already made a comment about stuffing a dick in her mouth to shut her up. I have to admit it was a lot to put up with for a couple of seconds of seeing her bare tits. Cristela did have nice big brown breasts capped by perfect almost black areolas but her mouth was way bigger than her tits. I was pretty sure my cousins were going to ditch us when we got to Ybor.

Sure enough, once the Knight parade started my cousins lost all interest in Cristela's prissy little ass and were out to make the box of beads they had gotten off Cristela's earlier encounter pay off. If Cristela wasn't going to show her tits there were tons of girls who would. At first, Cristela tried to keep up with my cousins but they were on a mission to proposition every girl with a c-cup or bigger for a tit flash. The fact that they were so successful was a shock to Cristela. My cousins were getting quite a few takers on their beads for boobs trade. What really shocked Cristela was that a few girls let the boys get a tit grope in and one girl even let Eli suck on her titty. The fact that she seemed to be attached to one of the guys behind her completely blew Cristela's mind. I tried to explain to her that it was harmless sexy fun and some guys liked their wives to get a little crazy but between the noise and the language barrier I don't know how much she understood.

"You think Yerry like?" She asked me.

"I think you might want to try it and see." I said with a shrug.

"You like your girlfriend show tetas?" She asked me.

"Depends on the situation?" I shrugged leaving her very confused.

"You cousins wifes show tetas?" Cristela asked.

"Not while cousins around." I answered.

"They like see tetas but no wifes?" Cristela asked.

"Yeah, is weird I guess." I said.

"You like to see tetas?" Cristela asked.

"Si!!!" I said making her laugh.

"Your Mom show the tetas?" Cristela asked.

"I no hear you, I no hear you, I no hear you," I chanted with my fingers in my ears.

"Ok, Ok, I think your dad like it" Cristela asked before I could cover my ears again.

By that point my cousins had gotten so far ahead of us that they were basically gone. Cristela was nervous it just being the two of us in a part of town she had never been in and was holding onto my arm the whole time. We had agreed to go to the Cuban Club to see Cristela's reggeaton guy so I figured it made sense to head over there and wait for Ice and Eli to eventually show up.

The two-story club was a big part of Tampa history. Back when Tampa was the cigar rolling capitol of the world the big Tobacco companies imported people to roll cigars from all over. There was a mass wave of immigrants from Cuba, Spain, Castille, and Italy that moved to the city. To preserve their heritage the immigrants built huge social clubs to hold events where young people could meet and mingle and marry within their immigrant group.

The Cuban Club while no longer exclusively for Cubans kept the historic name. The first-floor ballroom was kind of dead when Cristela and I walked in. It was very much a sausage fest as not many women could be seen. The few women I saw were paired with guys or in the back corner of the club. That seemed odd. Once inside the safety of the club Cristela no longer felt the need to cling to me for safety. My brother Jerry while muscular and fit was still a spaz who wouldn't be caught dead on a dance floor. He had excepted that marrying a girl from a dance-heavy culture like The Dominican Republic and not ever letting them dance was cruel and unreasonable so Cristela was free to dance with whoever asked.

In the mostly male shark tank of the club, Cristela was like chum in the water with her short pleated skirt and skin-baring purple halter top. She was quickly whisked off to the dancefloor. I had learned not to get upset about my sister-in-law suggestively dancing with groups of guys by my brother's nonchalant reaction to his wife's antics. Jerry was definitely a boob guy and didn't react to guys grinding on Cristela's butt or the occasional appearance of thong-clad ass cheeks.

While Cristela had fun on the dance floor I made my way to the corner where all the women were gathered. I figured the ladies room was back there or something. I ran into the Cuban guy from before who had given us the VIP passes. He remembered me from before and I got to talking to him and learned his name was Marco. He explained the grouping of women in the corner.

The Go Wild Girls DVD series was shooting in the club that night. Girls who were willing to flash their breasts for the Go Wild cameras were given tank tops and granted access to the VIP area upstairs. This was where the Reageton guy Cristela was so excited to see was going to be. I realized that while me and my cousins had passes to go upstairs Cristela wasn't getting up without a tank top. I asked Marco if there's any way to get Cristela up without a tank top and he shook his head. As a promoter for the club, he had a few VIP passes for guys but the Go Wild company had all the shirts.

"Cristela is going to be pretty upset." I told Marco.

"I know but I just don't have access to any of the shirts. There's only one way to get a shirt." Marco said.

"Cristela is going to say she already flashed her tits." I explained.

"I know but that was for us, not the Go Wild guys." Marco explained.

"You're really going to ruin her night." I told him.

"Bring her over here and I'll explain it to her maybe get her passes to something else in the future." Marco said.

I found Cristela dancing with a couple of Hispanic guys. They were grinding pretty heavy on her sides and all three of them were really sweaty. I don't know why my brother let her act like that. I couldn't believe she made such a big deal about her tits being out at Gasparilla while letting these lowlifes grind their little boners into her ass. I just don't get Latin culture I guess.

I tried to explain the tank top VIP access situation to Cristela but the club was loud and her English really sucked. Again I didn't know how my brother dealt with her. It would drive me nuts trying to explain everything to her. Jerry did speak a lot better Spanish than I did though. We eventually made our way over to Marco who explained the situation to Cristela in Spanish. As I predicted she was very upset. I could tell she was yelling at Marco about already showing her tits even if I didn't speak Spanish.

Marco was surprisingly able to calm her down. I would have given anything to learn the trick to calming her manic Latina energy the way Marco did. It was like he flipped switch and the crazy temper just vanished. I was even more surprised when Marco pulled her to the front of the line to sign the waiver to appear on The Go Wild DVDs.

"What are you doing?" I asked before Marco and Cristela stepped into a curtained-off section in the back.

"Cristela is about to Go Wild." Marco said.

"Go Wild." Cristela repeated.

"Dude, that's my brother's wife." I tried to argue.

"Well, sucks for him if he doesn't want his wife's tits seen. He has about thirty seconds to stop it. Otherwise, it's titty time." Marco explained.

"Cristela," I pleaded.

She said the name of the reggeaton guy and Gasparilla before closing the curtain. They were back there for almost ten minutes. I could hear Cristela giggling and yelling 'Go Wild' behind the curtain. I wondered what Jerry was going to do when he found out I let his wife pose for Go Wild Girls with her tits out.

Cristela came out wearing the tight little go wild tank top. Marco had a huge erection when he stepped out behind her. I haven't seen my brother naked since we took baths together as kids but based on him having the same genetics I got, I doubted Jerry was packing like Marco. I got a pretty solid stiffy from looking at Cristela's dark nipples poking through the thin material.

Cristela tapped my chin to tell me to lift my gaze off her chest and flashed a wicked smile. She took my hand and led me to the stairs that led us up to the VIP party upstairs. It was like a whole different world upstairs. The place was packed with hot Latin girls excited to party with the reggeaton guy. It was a sea of white tank tops. I thought about all the mad Latin boyfriends and dads who were going to see the commercials for this on late-night TV. Part of me hoped Cristela would end up on the commercial. I was figuring there was a pretty good chance she would with her amazing rack.

The lack of guys to dance with didn't bother Cristela at all as she disappeared into the dance floor with the crowd of sexy college girls. I was getting my ass groped too much on the outside edges of the dancefloor to go after her.

Cristela was having a great time. You could tell she was in her element. Jerry was such a boring guy all he did was work and go to the gym. Cristela was young and wanted to have fun. I felt bad for her always stuck in the house, afraid to go out because she didn't speak the language. Here in a club full of Latin girls she was really letting loose.

It dawned on me that this was a pretty wild crowd all the girls in here needing to flash for the Go Wild cameras to get in. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Marco grinning at me.

"it's way better up here huh bro?" Ge said to me.

"That's an understatement." I said.

"Your girl looks like she's having fun too." Marco commented.

"She better for what she had to do to get up here." I replied.

"Bro it's only a big deal if you make it into one." He said.

"I'm not sure her husband is gonna see it that way." I replied.

"You don't got to tell him." Marco said.

"I do if she ends up in one of the commercials." I said.

"That's probably not going to happen." Marco said.

"Some girls end up in the commercial. Why not Cristela?" I said.

"True but why do you have to be involved in the situation? They're not your tits and therefore not your responsibility. They're her tits let her worry about where they end up naked." Marco said making sense.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a bright light. I turned and saw the Go Wild camera crew coming up the stairs. There was a sound guy and a lighting guy following a host around the room. They were immediately swarmed by girls looking to flash on camera again.

"What's going on?" I asked Marco.

"The upstairs area has pretty much reached compacity so no more girls are getting in up here. Now the camera crew is looking for more footage." Marco explained.

"Are my cousins going to be able to get up?" I asked.

"Yeah the bouncers will honor their passes but that's the limit for girls." Marco answered.

"So the girls do extra stuff now?" I asked.

"Don't act like you've never seen the videos before." Marco told me.

"I've seen the commercials plenty of times but I never actually went through with ordering them." I confessed.

"Do you think your girl is going to try and get some extra footage in?" Marco asked me.

"I don't know I wasn't back there the first time she flashed for the camera." I said.

"Yeah, it's hard to tell based on that. She was a little shy but you could tell she was excited by the thought of her tits being out there for the world to see." Marco said.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she tries to get near the camera crew." I said.

For the next forty-five minutes, Marco and I watched the Go Wild camera crew wander around the club filming girls flashing tits and mooning. Quite a few of the young college girls took the opportunity for a lesbian makeout session on film. One or two girls actually showed the camera guys some pussy. Cristela made no effort to make her way over to the camera guys but it was obvious that she was aware of their presence. She watched the crazy girls' antics with great interest. It was at that point that my cousins Ice and Eli joined Marco and me in the corner.

"How did you guys make out on the boob hunt during the parade?" I asked.

"I thought we were doing pretty good till I got up here and the tits are flying like crazy up here." Ice said watching the action around the camera crew.

"Well every girl up here was willing to show some tit to get VIP access." Marco said.

"Show tit to who?" Eli asked.

"To the camera crew." Marco answered.

"Every girl?" Eli clarified.

"Yeah, she let them film her too.' I answered.

"No shit. You got to see those chocolate funbags again?" Ice asked.

"No Marco here took her back without me." I admitted reluctantly.

"You talked her into showing her tits again after all the shit she talked about that little nip slip she had earlier?" Ice snarled.

"It was the only way for her to get up here to see that musician she likes." I said.

"Has she done anything extra for the camera since she got up here?" Eli asked.

"No, she's been pretty shy about showing off again." I said.

"I think that needs to change." Ice said watching Cristela on the dance floor.

"She doesn't seem to want to go anywhere near the camera guys." I said.

"I bet Pedro here can get the camera guys to go to her." Ice said.

"My name is actually Marco." Marco corrected him.

"Well, whatever you seem to be hooked up here. Can you do it?" Ice asked.

"I don't think she's gonna flash the cameras again even if you get the cameras to come over to her." I said.

"I'm not really thinking of giving her a choice." Ice said.

"Yeah, that little shirt she's got on might look better as a scarf or neckerchief or something up around her throat." Eli said.

"Um, we do have her waiver to appear naked." Marco said.

"Perfect you get the camera guys over here and you go get Cristela's slutty ass over here for some big titty fun." Ice said pointing to me and Marco.

I felt a little chill run up my back as I stepped away from the group to get Cristela. I knew that Cristela had already shown her tits to get up here but I was nervous about setting her up again. My cousins had a funny energy about them. I was trying to pretend that I didn't know that it was about humiliating my brother but I knew better. Ice and Eli were going to expose my sister-in-law to assert dominance over my brother after he had kicked their asses. I felt like a traitor to my brother and Cristela who trusted me to keep her safe. At the same time my erection was rubbing against my jeans at the thought of seeing Cristela's tits again. I was already planning on ordering the DVD to see what went on behind the curtain with her and Marco. Also, Cristela made the sexiest sound when that other guy pulled her halter top down. I wanted to get that sound on tape.

I pulled my unsuspecting sister-in-law from the dance floor with some difficulty as the group of girls she had been dancing with had wanted me to join them. I had to really put my foot down and demand that Cristela join me and my cousins. She reluctantly agreed and we made our way over to Ice and Eli. Both of whom made it a point to give Cristela a big hug that they held extra long. I'm sure they enjoyed the feel of Cristela's nipples poking through the thin cotton material of her Go Wild tank top.

Cristela was so busy trying to ask my cousins about how they did with the beads for boobs trading during the parade she didn't notice Marco and the camera crew wander up behind her. Cristela was amused to see Marco again. I could see a naughty glint in her eye as she looked from Marco to my cousins perhaps wondering if they knew what she had done to get upstairs.

The camera crew approached Cristela and asked if she wanted to go wild for the camera. Cristela pretended to not understand. Marco started talking to her in Spanish. Cristela continued to play dumb even though everyone knew she understood what was being asked. I could tell she was amused by all the guys trying to talk her into it. I knew she had no intention of showing her breasts again. She had done it once to get up here but she wasn't going to show her tits again, or so she thought.

"You know I have my Yerry." she said having enough of the teasing.

"Well Jerry ain't here is he?" Ice said as he and Eli stepped up behind poor Cristela.

Almost as if they had practiced it ahead of time and knowing my cousins they might have discussed this scenario with Cristela before, Ice and Eli each grabbed one of Cristela's arms. Before she knew what was happening her arms were twisted behind her back. Cristela's expression changed from panic to amusement as she realized it was my cousins who held her. It took her a few seconds for her to process the dark light in my cousins' eyes. She looked at the camera and everything registered at once for her.

"No please no." Cristela pleaded looking back and forth from Eli and Ice.

Cristela looked at me in a panic hoping that I would help. One look at my cousins' expressions and any guilt I had about letting them expose my brother's wife was replaced by fear. Cristela was about to lose her top or my cousins were going to hurt someone and it wasn't going to be me.

"Please, my breast is for my husband." Cristela begged.

"He had exclusive access to those tits long enough." Eli said as Cristela struggled.

"Yeah, titties meet world." Ice said grabbing the bottom of Cristela's tank top.

"Going wild in Tampa!!!!" The cameraman yelled as Ice yanked Cristela's top up over her huge brown tits.

Cristela's mouth hung open like a fish as she stared into the camera lens. Her amazing giant black tits shook back and forth in their full naked glory. She realized that she's being filmed and stood in stunned silence for what felt like minutes but later when I rewatched the footage was only a few seconds. Cristela started to scream when she realized that unlike the incident with the pirates, this wasn't going to be over in seconds. My cousin's had no intention of letting her cover up quickly. as she started to struggle harder her huge breasts started flopping like crazy. In order to steady her breasts for the camera Ice used his free hand to grab Cristela's right tit.

Cristela's eyes were as big as saucers as she realized her husband's cousin was groping her enormous breast. Eli followed suit by grabbing Cristela's other big brown tit. Even with Cristela struggling Her tits were relatively stationary for the camera as my cousins roughly mashed them together. Cristela tried to turn her head away from the camera but the ruthless operator just followed her to document her humiliation.

"Marco get in on these titties." Ice instructed.

Marco didn't need any more encouragement as he reached in and fingered my sister-in-laws hard chocolate nipples on camera.

"You like that?" Marco asked as he twisted Cristela's nipple.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers
12