Sister in Law Goes Wild 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cristela shook her head no but didn't act offended at the gesture. One of Mystic Krewe was a youngish Cuban guy and explained that if Cristela posed for some sexy pictures with them they would give us a whole box of Mardi Gras beads. He explained it to Cristela and she was still resistant. He offered us three VIP passes to the Cuban Club where the reggaeton guy would be partying after the parade. He was sure Cristela could get into the VIP area if she wanted to but very few guys were going to be allowed upstairs where the reggaeton guy would be.

Cristela agreed to the deal with the passes included but was adamant that as a married woman she wasn't going to be flashing her tits in the street for these guys. The Cuban guy agreed that she would not have to show her tits here in the streets. She would just have to pretend. He gave me and my cousins a look that let us know the no flashing policy might not apply to the club but Cristela didn't pick up on anything.

Cristela spent the next hour posing for pictures with the Mystic krewe guys. They took pictures of her from the back where her backless halter top gave the illusion that she was topless. she untied the neck strap and lowered it to the edges of her areolas and took pictures that made it look like she was topless under the edge of the camera frame. She posed with the krewe members using their hook hands to heft her breasts up. The krewe covered her torso with their flag like she was topless underneath.

It was all pretty tame pg 13 type stuff until the end. They had taken a few liberties here or there posing with hands on her hips and grinding their middle-aged erections into the back of her short pleated skirt. Once or twice her thong made an appearance when a rowdy krewe member flipped it up with a hook hand. Cristela looked to me and my cousins for help but it was obvious we chalked it up to the price you pay for dressing so slutty. Cristela wanted to get VIP access to the reggaeton guy she was going to have to show a little skin. It wasn't like the breeze from hadn't blown her skirt up several times throughout the day anyway. I'm pretty sure the only thing that kept her off the beach in a thong most of the time was the local ordinances forbidding it. It's not like we hadn't seen her little ass plenty of times flitting about waiting on Jerry at holidays.

Things crossed the line a bit on the last picture. The pirate that seemed to be in charge posed with his plastic hook in the center of Cristela's untied halter top like he was going to pull it down. The Cuban guy promised Cristela in Spanish that he was only going to pretend but Cristela was the only one dumb enough to believe it. Maybe in The Dominican where all the guys are ass men but Tampa was a titty town. We all knew her halter top was about to be down around her waist.

All the guys from the krewe were lined up snapping pictures when sure enough the pirate yanked the purple material almost down to her knees. Cristela's eyes went wide with shock as she looked at the line of guys looking at her big brown tits and her giant black nipples hanging free. It was the first time me and my cousins had seen her tits even though we were always watching for a nipple to pop out of one of her slutty little tops. You could tell my cousins were as impressed as I was with the giant funbags bouncing around for everyone to see. Cristela let out a scream as she stood topless in the street. Her tits were only out for a few seconds before she got her top back up, but the pirate krewe got if several pictures of Cristela looking stupid with her tits out for everybody. I wished me or my cousins had been able to take pictures without it being obvious we knew it was going to happen.

Cristela was furious and yelling in Spanish at the Cuban guy. She didn't buy the pirate's claim that it had been an accident. I don't think Robert Dinero could have pulled off that acting job. I knew there was no way he wasn't going to take the opportunity to get a look at Cristela's big titties. Any man would. Me and my cousins had to pretend that we were upset even though we had all been fantasizing about Cristela's naked tits since the wedding. They were pretty amazing and the three of us knew that after seeing them once we were going to find another excuse to get her tits out again any and every chance we could. Lucky for us Gasparilla was a perfect opportunity to get a girl's tits out. And the night was still young.

The pirate krewe managed to calm Cristela down a bit by offering a second box of beads. My cousins and the Cuban guy managed to explain that showing tits at Gasparilla was a pretty common tradition pointing out that my mom had flashed her cleavage and probably would have gone further if I wasn't there. Their mom and wives had also probably done it before and generally, most husbands didn't ask if they were scared of what the answer would be about Gasparilla flashing.

Cristela excepted the answer but made sure the Cuban explained in English to the rest of the Krewe that if her tits ended up on the internet. Her husband was coming back next year and pulling them off the float to beat their asses starting with the pirate who pulled her top down.

Luckily for the Mystic Krewe, that's not where topless images of Cristela ended up. I thought as I looked at the shoebox from my grandmother's attic.

To be continued.

12