All Comments on 'Sister in Law Goes Wild 02'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

At Anonymous

Yes I do enjoy the content in my stories. I choose to explore this part of my sexual wiring through erotic fiction specifically because there is no real world victim involved. I understand that you can make an argument for normalizing this behavior and the issues it creates. I do want to point out that it's not an accident that you don't like these characters I wrote them that way. You are not supposed to root for them my pov character is a coward and the cousins have already been physically bested by the kind but socially akward brother. I understand that this might not be your type of story and based on the scoring you aren't alone. Most of my main female characters aren't defined as weak. If you stick with this story thread you may be surprised. Or you hate it and give up on me as an author. Thanks for the feedback either way.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Eh, not worth reading. Don't bother.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The Exit door is that way ------------------------------------------------->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you get off writing stories where women are molested and you just watch. What a great brother you must be? If the main character was my brother he better be getting plenty of vids and pics before I get there. Sensational and awfully good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dont get why every one is shocked all of a sudden this is always how he writes. So..... don't read it...however, I am missing Wanda and the 3 wishes. This is about nasty freaky stuff and these mfs are offended? Disney got stories for you if this bothers you.

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

People are allowed to have the reaction they have. I appreciate all of the feedback. I'm not going to try to pretend that none of it stings but currently this story thread has no connection to the Wandaverse so there might be quite a few first-time readers especially since I posted this in Loving Wives instead of my usual Exhibitionist/voyeur category. Good news is that the negative reaction to this one and I'm going back to the Wanda thread and leave Cristela and company on the shelf for a while. I'm working on 3 wishes with every one of the new stories even if they aren't 3 wishes stories. I'm setting up stuff. I have the first "cabin by lake" story ready to post and will get another story done this weekend for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any updates on the next story? Although not a huge fan of the short stories that could've be combined into a single story still find the progression nice

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah posting tonite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to the post a week ago?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No more Wanda?

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm working 70 plus hours a week right now. It's hard to find time to write.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are the kind of sick bastard that writes stories about humiliating those who cannot defend themselves or don’t fully understand what’s going on. I am disgusted that you can get away with something in writing that a civilised society would not tolerate in the real world. I confirm I stopped reading as soon as the brothers started the humiliation.

PugzillaPugzilla6 months agoAuthor

To Anon

I'm sorry you feel that way. This was a work of fantasy, not something I condone in the real world. It was also more of a chapter than a story, if you stopped at this point in the series you missed the part where my "helpless victim" character beats the crap out of her assailants in a way that I felt was very realistic and appropriate for a Dominican woman. In these stories, I'm exploring a few themes one you might have missed is the younger brother character and his guilt and shame from submitting to his cousins' intimidation and peer pressure to participate in something he knows is wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES