Sister in Law Goes Wild 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet Jerry likes to squeeze these titties too." Ice said into Cristela's ear.

"Hey Zed," Eli called out to me as he ground his pelvis into Cristela's ass under her pleated skirt.

I nodded that I heard Eli even though I was somewhat entranced with the motion of his pelvis.

"What the camera really needs is a panty shot. Reach down there and pull her skirt up." he told me.

Cristela understood enough English to understand what my cousin wanted me to do. She shook her head hard.

"No, Yerry" was all she said before I reached down and grabbed the material.

Cristela looked me directly in the eye as I lifted the material. From the corner of my eye I saw the cameraman squat down for a closer look at Cristela's panties. I broke eye contact with Cristela to get a peek of her sheer blue thong panties and was shocked to discover the condition of Cristela's panties.

"You're so wet." I said to Cristela stunned.

"Of course she is." Ice said.

"It's the first time she's had a real man's touch since your bitch ass brother married her." Eli said.

"She's dying for a real fucking." Ice said.

"No!!" Cristela said shaking her head understanding enough of it.

"Then why so wet? Why mojado?" Ice asked reaching for Cristela's pussy.

I instinctively dropped Cristela's skirt when I saw my cousin reach for Cristela. I wasn't going to let them go that far. Ice shot me deadly look and for a second it felt like things were about to get very violent.

"Hey Hey, we can't film that. This isn't a porn shoot guys." Marco said trying to calm things down.

"Although we did push it to the limit." Eli said letting go of Cristela's arm with a touch of mirth in his voice to signal to his brother to back down.

Cristela pulled herself free from Ice as well and ran for the restroom. I started to follow her but Ice grabbed my arm. For a second he contemplated what to do.

"Ice it's over let it go." Eli said.

Ice started to realize what they had done and understood that it would be better not to make an enemy of me if he wanted to survive my brother when he found out. If the three of us came up with a good story and stuck to it, we might be able to convince Jerry that what just happened was in good fun. I mean it's not like Cristela didn't show her tits to get into the VIP area to start with.

(More)

12