Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 07

Story Info
Bryan and Jenny reconnect after Vicki leaves, plans are made.
5.8k words
4.63
23.3k
34

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki's body melted against me as she offered me her lips. It was the most passionate goodbye kiss I'd ever shared with my sister-in-law.

"Don't let my sister wait too long to bring you for a visit," she purred after we'd ended the kiss, "I'll be thinking about you every night while I lie in bed."

Vicki was packed and ready to leave. We had gone to the guest room to gather her bags and load them in the car. Jenny was in the kitchen making her a snack for the drive home.

"I guess this is going to be a continuing affair given Jenny's desire to be a cuckquean," I said.

"And our desire for each other, or have you tired of me already?" she said, appearing to pout.

I wrapped my arms around her, "I've only begun to enjoy your body and I can't imagine becoming tired of pleasuring you."

"Good, then do as I ask, and don't let her wait too long," she sighed as she placed her hand over my cock and squeezed it through my shorts.

"Mmm, why don't I just go home with you, I can become your live-in lover," I moaned. I was quickly getting an erection.

She pushed away from me and turned to pick up one of her bags.

"Don't you have a loving wife and a job? Besides, I don't need you living with me, I just need you to fuck me on occasion. Now grab a bag and let's load my car."

We loaded her car and Jenny joined us in the driveway. Jenny and I hugged Vicki and gave her a peck on the cheek then waved as she drove away, a typical family farewell that belied the debauchery that had taken place the past few days. We stood in the driveway talking for a few minutes.

"Is it wrong of me to be excited about what happened?" she asked.

"Most people would say yes. What matters is how you and I feel about it."

"How DO you feel Bryan? How do you feel about Vicki and I plotting all this, taking advantage of your lust for her?"

"Honestly, I don't know, excited, afraid, ashamed, lots of emotions right now. I've been thinking with my penis since Thursday and haven't had time to consider what we've done."

"Ashamed?"

"I still can't get over the fact that I fucked your sister before I knew you two had planned all this. I took her without a thought of what might happen to us, to our relationship. We were alone and nothing was going to prevent me from fucking all her holes. Yes, she'd already given me a blow job that day a few months back in her condo but this was a weekend fuck-fest."

"Don't beat yourself up. I've known for a long time that you two had the hots for each other. I've known about the blow job since that day so do you think I would have left you two alone for two days if I was concerned about you having sex with her?"

"Still, I feel like I've betrayed you, and that's why I feel afraid. I can't lose you, Jenny, you are the air I breathe." I said. A tear ran down my cheek.

She turned to me and wiped away the tear, "Oh babe, don't, it doesn't matter how it happened it only matters that I wanted it to happen and I arranged for it to happen. You know the threesome was my idea and I derived as much pleasure from it as you did. Let's focus on the fact that we're both excited about what happened, ok? I'm not going to leave you. If anything I love you and need you more now than ever."

She was right. For years I'd wanted to fuck her sister and, apparently, for years she'd wanted me to fuck her sister. No sense of anguishing over the fact that it finally happened. I'd had great sex with both of them now.

"Let's go inside," she said, "my husband and I haven't made love for a week and we need to change that."

We held hands as we walked back to the house and through the garage. I pressed the button to close the overhead door. As I watched the door slowly come down it felt like it was closing a chapter in our lives. Whatever the future was to bring at least I had an amazing woman to experience it with.

As we entered the kitchen from the garage she turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. The passion between us built as our lips and tongues met and soon she was unbuttoning my shirt. As she did so she kissed down my body. Reaching the last button she pushed my shirt off my shoulders and knelt in front of me. I kicked off my shoes as she removed my pants and then my underwear. I was standing naked before her with my cock inches from her mouth. She surprised me by wrapping her hand around it and sucking the head.

She spent several minutes giving me oral pleasure, more time than ever before. She kissed up and down my shaft, kissed my balls, and took them one by one into her mouth. She'd never given me a blow job like this before. Several times she licked the head, cleaning off a drop of my excitement. Finally, she took me deeper in her mouth than ever before and I felt her tongue working the underside of my shaft.

She stood up and offered me her lips. I kissed her deeply.

"You taste like a cocksucker," I told her.

She ended the kiss and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I want to be a cocksucker for you. I know you want that. I promise that someday soon I will let you cum in my mouth and hopefully I can swallow it." she said, then with a grin and one raised eyebrow, "Maybe after a few more lessons from my sister. C'mon, let's go make love."

I followed her down the hallway to our bedroom. On the way, she kicked off her shoes and removed her blouse, and then tossed it aside. Entering our bedroom she was wearing only her bra and a pair of shorts with maybe some panties underneath.

I stepped close behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders then began slipping them down her arms as I kissed her neck and shoulders. She laid her head back on my chest and I cupped her breasts. A sigh escaped her lips as I opened the front clasp of her bra and fondled her. I took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and gently rolled them. I slid a hand down her stomach and into her shorts. I felt a pair of panties. Kneeling behind her I pulled down her shorts and discovered she was wearing a thong. I kissed each of her cheeks then she took a few steps away from me and undid the side clasps on her thong. She pulled it from between her legs and bent over at the waist, spread her feet apart, and reached back to spread her labia. "Oh my god, you are a nasty woman," I gasped as she ran a finger between her labia to get them wet. She turned around and stepped toward me and then reached out her finger that was coated in her wetness, I opened my mouth and sucked on it.

After I cleaned her finger she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, an indication that I should put my tongue to work. I knelt beside the bed and put my hands on the backs of her thighs to hold her legs up. I began kissing at her knees and worked my way to her pussy. Deeply inhaling her scent, I dipped my tongue between her lips. Her nectar was delicious. I sucked and licked her labia as I worked my way up to her clit. As my tongue flicked her clit she inhaled sharply and then slowly released her breath, accompanied by a soft moan. I repeated these actions several times and she became wetter. I sensed she was nearing an orgasm so I slipped two fingers into her as I focused my tongue and lips on her clit. Before long she shivered and grabbed my hair, pulling my lips tighter against her. I drove my fingers deep into her and she let out a loud moan.

As she lay there breathing quickly, recovering from her orgasm, she pulled gently on my hair. I began kissing my way up her body. Not soft, gentle kisses; firm kisses and soft bites. She arched her back as I reached her navel and invaded it with my tongue then sucked on it like I was trying to turn her innie into an outie. She squealed but didn't move my head. I continued kissing up her body. Reaching her nipples I gently bit each one and she gasped again. I sucked her nipples and she moaned. I covered her breasts in kisses before moving on.

I didn't go directly for her neck. Instead, I kissed a shoulder. She smiled. I followed her clavicle to her jugular notch, planting kisses and gently nibbling. Reaching her notch I kissed up her throat to the base of her chin and back before continuing to the other shoulder. She was breathing heavily.

I finally took her lips and she moaned. I didn't stop there. I kissed up her nose to her forehead before I ended the kisses. Positioned above her and face to face I saw a pleading look in her eyes. She desperately wanted me to take her. I did not intend to disappoint.

I rolled her over into the prone position and slid my cock between her thighs. I could feel her wetness. She raised her hips slightly and I felt the tip of my cock against her. I couldn't wait any longer to feel my wife around me. I pressed my way between her lips and into her warm, willing depths. We both moaned and I began thrusting in and out. She matched my thrusts with the movement of her hips. As I took her from behind I gently bit the back of her neck, starting at the nape and working my way down. Eventually, I nibbled my way to each shoulder and then back to her nape. I bit hard and sucked, marking my wife as mine. She gasped and then moaned as I gently kissed the spot.

At this point, I moved her arms above her head and slipped one arm under her chest, and rolled us both over onto our sides. With the hand that had been under her chest, I began fondling her breasts and nipples. She parted her legs and hooked one leg behind mine, pulling us close together. We both continued thrusting against each other and she reached down to rub her clit. Soon she was cumming again. She quivered and softly moaned.

After cumming she rolled away from me and off my cock. She turned onto her other side and snuggled up to me, face to face. Reaching behind herself she took my cock and guided it into her warm, wet pussy once again. She put a leg over me again and we renewed our thrusting. I placed a hand at the base of her spine and kept us close together. We kissed as we fucked, breathing each other's air, our tongues engaged in a dance.

Our humping became more vigorous and I hadn't noticed but my hand had slipped lower and now a couple of my fingers were near her little pink puckered hole. When I noticed I decided to take advantage of her lack of resistance to this. I intentionally put one finger on her and pressed in sync with our thrusts. She let out a deep breath. I took this as encouragement and put my finger in her to the first knuckle. She moaned and began thrusting against me faster. I matched this new rhythm she'd established and at the same time, I went to the second knuckle. I could feel my cock inside her just a few tender membranes away. I began thrusting my finger in opposite rhythm to my cock. That was all it took. She let out a loud groan as she spasmed on my cock and finger. Her asshole gripped my finger tight as she thrust against my cock and held herself there. Her spasms and groaning drove me over the edge and I felt the rush in my balls as I spewed my spunk deep inside her. My spasming cock caused her to groan more loudly.

As we both recovered from our orgasms we lay there kissing. My softening cock eventually slipped out of her and we both felt my cum slide out behind it and fill the gap between our thighs. Finally, she uttered the first words either of us had spoken since the kitchen.

"You are like the air I breathe", she whispered, "I love you, and I can't live without you, Bryan. You are my everything."

"Nothing can take me from you, Jenny," I whispered, "You ARE the air I breathe and I would rather die than be without you."

"Would you rather be with me than with my sister?" she asked.

Sensing some vulnerability I didn't hesitate to respond. "Yes, without any reservations. You are my love, the only woman that matters to me." I knew from Vicki and Jenny's words earlier that she desperately needed me to accept her and this new information I had about her. Being desperately in love with her I would do anything to calm her fears and show her acceptance.

"I'm still getting used to this new information and honestly I'm a bit confused but I will trust you and we'll figure it out together," I continued, "If you want me to be with your sister again then I will. But if you want me to never see her again then I will do that too. I NEED you, I don't need her."

She hugged me and we lay there snuggling for quite a while.

Monday morning came and it was pretty much back to the normal routine. The next few weeks were pretty normal. The only unusual thing was the sexual attention Jenny gave me. Most evenings we snuggled on the sofa and she fondled my cock through my shorts but on several evenings it went further than that, much further.

Several nights each week she took my cock out of my shorts and wrapped her lips around it. She was practicing. She would vary what she was doing, and each night she took more of me into her mouth. She would start at my balls and kiss her way up my shaft, lick the length of my shaft, take my balls into her mouth, and run her tongue around the head; all those things that I enjoy. On those evenings she would finish me by stroking my cock until I groaned and spewed my load onto my stomach. She would then clean me up with a paper towel from the kitchen. After wiping up my spilled seed she would kiss and lick the area and then lick any remaining cum off of my cock. Slowly she was getting used to tasting my cum.

Of course, I wasn't the only one cumming those nights. After she cleaned me I pulled her pants down and practiced my pussy eating skills. I started at her stomach and slowly kissed my way down to her panties. I kissed her pussy through her panties before moving on to her upper thighs. I kissed toward her knee, going maybe halfway, and then kissed back up to her pussy before moving to the opposite thigh. As I kissed over her pussy I also opened my mouth and breathed hot breath onto her. Finally, back at her pussy I removed her panties. I kissed her mons and her outer labia, I sensed moisture. Using two fingers I parted her lips, exposing her entrance. With a flat tongue, I began at the base of her slit and licked my way slowly up to her clit. When I reached her clit I stiffed the tip of my tongue and flicked it a few times. By now she was always moaning and typically placed her hand on the back of my head.

I licked her length several times until I sense she was approaching orgasm, then I backed off and kissed her inner thighs again. Usually, this elicited a huge sigh. Once she relaxed I returned to licking. Eventually, I would gently suck on her clit and sometimes flick it with my tongue as I gently sucked it between my lips. This always brought a groan and pressure on the back of my head. At this point, I would slip a finger into her and find her g-spot. Between my finger and my tongue, she would begin to moan and quiver. Some night her thighs would slap my cheeks as her legs twitched and jerked. If I was able to stay between her legs at this point I would give her clit one last strong suck. That would always cause her to scream and collapse into a quivering mass there on the sofa.

"Your tongue drives me insane," she would say. One night she asked where I'd learned how to eat pussy so good.

"I read a book," I said with a grin. That wasn't far from the truth. Years before I had researched pussy eating skills online and now, with all the oral attention she was giving me, I'd refreshed my memory by searching online again. She seemed most appreciative.

I thought that the sucking and stroking were probably all I would get until Vicki had a chance to wrap her lips around me, but I was wrong. One evening nearly three weeks after that weekend with Vicki she surprised me. She began by fondling my cock through my shorts like most other nights, and then she took it out and practiced her oral skills but instead of jacking me off she got on her knees between my legs and asked me to do something. I was more than a little shocked.

"Cum on my face," she said, "I want to feel your hot cum on my skin."

Being the loving, accommodating husband, I stood up and gave her a facial. With her kneeling on the floor I gripped my cock and stroked it. Soon I was groaning, ready to cum. I put my other hand on top of her head and tilted it back. She closed her eyes and mouth. I gave her the facial that she wanted, cum splattered on her forehead and nose, her eyelid and cheek on one side of her face, and across her lips. She scrunched her nose, she'd never to my knowledge smelled hot cum so clearly nor had it covering an eye. What she did next truly amazed me. With her eyes still closed she took a finger and scooped the cum off her lips, opened her mouth, and licked it off her finger. She ate my cum for the first time. She set back on her heels and paused. It seemed she was considering the taste and feel of the cum she'd just partaken of. Next, she did the same with the cum on her nose and then that on her eyelid. She scooped it off with a finger and ate it. All that remained was the cum on her forehead and she ate that too. Not only was this the first time to eat cum, but she also ate my entire load.

Presently, she opened her eyes. The one I'd cum on hesitated a little so she took her fingers and wiped it again then used two fingers to help open it. Kneeling on the floor she smiled up at me with a big, open-mouthed smile. She was proud of herself, and rightly so. I offered a hand to help her up. She stood in front of me, still smiling.

"How was that?" she asked.

"I'm quite proud of you, you little cum slut. The only thing better would be to feel your lips wrapped around me as I cum in your mouth," I responded with a big grin myself, "How did you like it?"

"Mmm, I liked it more than I thought I would. The hardest thing to get past was the smell. You got a little on my upper lip and the smell was very strong. The first taste was metallic and it felt slippery on my tongue but by the second taste I was accustomed to it."

"So do you think you'll do it again?" I asked.

"Yes," she demurred, "I don't know how often but I will do it again. The next time, in a few days, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to feel your cock throbbing on my tongue. Is that ok with you? It's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, I've wanted it for a long time."

"Will you kiss me?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately, our tongues intertwining. I could smell and taste my cum in her mouth and I told her so.

"You smell and taste like you've been sucking cock and eating cum."

"I did, and I enjoyed it. I plan to do it again. I plan to let him cum in my mouth next time."

"So you're saying that you are becoming a cum slut?"

"I think so."

"Say it."

"I'm becoming a cum slut," she said, softly, "I'm becoming YOUR cum slut."

I held her close and we kissed some more then we went off to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of coffee. Jenny was already in the shower getting ready to start her day. I was planning to work from home and on those days I usually got in a few hours of work before having my shower, unless I had a video call to make. I rose and went to the kitchen and poured myself some coffee. She'd made me scrambled eggs and toast so I sat at the kitchen table and enjoyed them as I sipped my coffee and turned on my laptop. I got caught up in answering emails and didn't hear the shower quit. It wasn't long before she came into the kitchen and poured her second cup of coffee. She sat at the table with me and gazed at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, not looking up from my screen.

She smiled. "The man I love, a handsome man, a great provider, and an even greater lover."

"Thank you," I said, looking up from my screen. "It's easy when a man has an adoring, loving wife to support him. As as far as lovers go you keep improving and learning. I can't imagine that you will ever disappoint me in bed. I will admit I was taken aback by the events of yesterday evening."

12