Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't disappointed you before last night? You've always wanted me to suck you off and, although I ate your cum, I still haven't done that."

There was that vulnerability, the desire for approval, that had become so common since she revealed her need to be a voyeur. I was going to have to give her a lot of psychological support through this time until she was confident in my love for her again. It was a bit frustrating since my love for her had not wavered it had strengthened. She couldn't believe a man could be so supportive of a woman with needs like hers. I had my work cut out for me.

I reached out for her hand and we smiled at each other. "Jenny, my love, you have never disappointed me in bed. What you did last night is just a sign that we are growing together as a couple. I love you more because you are willing to learn new ways to satisfy me."

"I have an idea," she began, "since the next time I suck your cock I plan to have you cum in my mouth then why don't we go see Vicki so I can show her that I can satisfy my man just as much as she can?"

"So do you want to go this weekend?" I asked, "I'm already anticipating this blowjob and I don't think I can wait another week."

"Yes, I will call her and make plans."

"Ok, but the first time I cum this weekend has to be in your mouth. That will be my largest load if I don't abuse myself before then," I said with a grin.

"Great, now get back to work. I'd like to leave after lunch on Friday." She took her coffee and went to the bathroom to finish getting dressed.

Jenny kissed me goodbye and started to leave. "Don't be late today," I told her, "I want to take you shopping."

"You WANT to take me shopping?" she asked, "What do you have planned?"

"You'll see, now off to work with you."

She closed the door behind herself and I went back to work. I planned to take her shopping for a sexy outfit to wear this weekend and some new sex toys for our playtime.

I worked until about 11 am and then took my shower and fixed a sandwich for lunch. Back to work, I received a text from Jenny at about 3 pm.

I'm wrapped for the day, can you knock off early?

I was in the process of writing a report that was due the next week and I was nearly done. An hour less today wouldn't make any difference in meeting my deadline.

I responded, Yes.

I knew she'd be home in about 30 minutes so I began wrapping things up with work and changed clothes to get ready to go out. She arrived home right when I expected her. She touched up her makeup and off we went.

In the car, she asked, "So where are we going?"

"I want to get some sexy clothes for you, and maybe..."

"Maybe what? What do you have in mind, you naughty man?"

"Maybe some new toys," I said

"Oooooh, that's exciting! So I get to help pick out what you plan to use on me?"

"And you on me."

"This is exciting. So are we going across town to the big adult store by the Interstate?"

"Yes, they have just about anything you can imagine, I figured it might be a one-stop shop for tonight. If we can find you a sexy outfit there then we'll go to one of the stores in the mall."

"Sounds good to me!"

We chatted about our days on the drive and before long arrived at our destination.

Inside the store, we began by looking at dresses. There was every type of dress on their racks. Everything from evening gowns to sundresses and even sexy bridal styles and cosplay.

"Since it's fall, and I want to get something I'll wear when we go out, I want to get something with three-quarter sleeves or longer. And nothing too short either," she said.

"Well, there goes my plan of dressing you like a slut," I said.

"Oh we can do that too if you want," she said with a grin.

We looked through the racks for about thirty minutes and then we found a dress we could agree on. It was navy blue and had a white tulip design that looked like it had been painted on. It had three-quarter sleeves and was midi-length, the skirt was tiered with the hem falling about two inches above her knees. She went into the fitting room to try it on. She emerged looking like a dichotomy. Simultaneously looking innocent and seductive. There was something about that dress that attracted me. We could walk into any restaurant or attend any party. She stood there smiling.

"You're going to love this," she said as she reached under the first tier of the skirt.

As I said, the skirt was tiered, but what I didn't know what that it had an interesting feature, the lower tiers were attached to the dress by velcro hidden under the upper tier. While standing in front of me she pulled off the lower tier and suddenly I wanted to take her right there. Suddenly, she was wearing a micro-length pencil skirt with a peplum waist, going from respectable to slutty in a matter of seconds.

"That's the dress! It will look fantastic on the floor next to our bed as I ravish you."

She giggled, "I feel so sexy."

"You look so sexy, how about some new shoes?" I asked.

"Of course! And some stockings too. And panties?" she leaned in close, "Will I need panties?"

"Well if we're going somewhere respectable then yes, you'll need panties. But nothing says they can't be sexy panties."

We found a pair of silver high-heel sandals that she loved, as well as a pair of thigh-high stay-up stockings. The stockings package said the color was champagne, all I knew was that they were going to look fantastic on her legs with that dress. Next, we looked for panties. Again, the selection was amazing. For days when she was supposed to be the nice girl, we bought a couple of pairs of white lace boyfriend shorts style. And for the naughty nights, we selected a g-string, white with two strands of pearls that were pretending to be the crotch. I was getting hard just thinking about her wearing this outfit.

We gathered our selections, took them to the cashier, and asked her to hold them while we continued to shop.

"I have one of these dresses, did you try it on and learn its secret?" she asked.

"I did," said Jenny, then with a nod towards me, "I thought he might take me back there in the dressing room."

The cashier giggled. "I understand why, you have the figure for this dress. I hope we don't show up at the same party wearing this."

I couldn't resist, "We could have a party at our place and you could both wear the dress. I wouldn't mind finding out how two of them look on the floor next to my bed."

Jenny punched me on the shoulder.

"That could be awkward," giggled the cashier, "besides, I like girls." She looked at Jenny when she said that.

Jenny blushed. "We should finish our shopping," she said to me then walked away.

"Is she your wife?" asked the cashier.

"Yes."

She looked me up and down. "I could agree to satisfy you if I could get with her."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said as I turned to follow my wife.

I found her back in the sex toy section. She had a big dick in her hands.

"Arranging a threesome with the cashier now?" she asked.

"You heard her, she likes girls, and she likes you in particular."

"Well, I guess you now have new fodder for your fantasies."

She was admiring the dick in her hands. It was large with veins running up the shaft and balls on the end.

"This reminds me of Brad, you know, the guy that was fucking Vicki." She was fondling the fake dick, running her fingers up and down the shaft.

"Wow, no wonder she enjoyed having him fuck her, that thing is huge."

"It's not so much the length, no woman can take all this in although the vision in her mind might say she is, it's the girth. Brad spread her so wide."

"Do you want it?"

"Yes... but no. I'm not spending that much on a fake cock," she put it back on the shelf and moved on, "Besides, I know where Brad works."

Did my wife just admit that she wants to fuck big-dick Brad?

We spent about 30 minutes looking at toys. We ended up buying three, both female and male vibrators that are app-controlled and let you stimulate your partner from anywhere, and a mini wand for those up close and personal times. Regarding the vibrators, Jenny had said we could make each other cum when I'm away on a trip.

We took our purchases to the cashier. She rang us up and I paid. She winked at me as took my card back from her.

The next afternoon we both knocked off work early and headed North to Vicki's condo. Four hours later we arrived. Sitting in the driveway, Jenny and I had a brief conversation about what was about to happen.

"Are we ready for this?" I asked.

"I am," said Jenny, "I'm excited about this weekend. I get to see you and my sister fuck again, and don't forget, you're going to cum in my mouth."

"Oh, I haven't forgotten. That blowjob is what I'm most excited for."

"Even more than burying your cock in my sister? I find that hard to believe."

"Well, believe it. I'm excited because it's something you and I have never shared before. You are my wife, after all."

She looked out the windshield and grinned and then looked at me.

"We'd better do that tonight then. Do you want us both to suck on you?"

"That's up to you, but my cum is reserved for you. I want to feel your tongue on me as I empty myself into your mouth."

"What about the rest of the weekend? Anything in particular you want?" she asked.

"This is your fantasy come to life. I'll do whatever you want."

"Would you like to spend the night in Vicki's bed?"

"What would you expect us to do alone in her room? I've already slept with her in our guest bed. Regardless, not tonight. After I cum in your mouth I want to fall asleep with you."

"I just thought you might want some intimate alone time with her."

"You're the woman I love, she's the woman I fuck, I don't need intimate alone time with her. I only slept with her that night because she asked," I told her, "What do you expect of me sexually? Will you just be watching or will you participate?"

"I want to participate, like last time. Start and end with just the two of you."

"Good, with all your blowjob practice I've only fucked you once in the last three weeks. I need to fuck my wife this weekend."

12