All Comments on 'Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 07'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 1 year ago

Awesome may be we can see greg seducing jenny and finally fucks her brains out.

AndebyAndebyover 1 year ago

I really enjoy this series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I REALLY like this series! The author cares about his characters and we care about them as well. Ethical Non Monogamy stories are hard to write. These kind of relationships are difficult to maintain. It is so easy for one of the partners to lose their connection to their spouse. It is tempting to imagine sexual relationships with others but so dangerous to the bond of the primary relationship. So far our pair has explored their desires, grown as individuals, embraced their sexuality; all without diminishing their partner. Please keep their bond strong and affirming as they continue to grow!

MrRLFMrRLFover 1 year ago

I think it's a great story. I like how you wrote things where there were no hard feelings between anyone involved. Thank you again for sharing your storys with us.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Will be looking forward to more chapters of this story it has been. Very good and I would like to see the wife showing the husband what her and her sister have between them then maybe she will agree to enjoying the sales girl.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

I can only hope this loving storyline does not veer towards swinging or bringing big-dick Brad into the foray. What I have enjoyed with this story is the deepening love between the siblings and husband. I am curious as to why Bryan and Jenny have not ventured down the children path nor inadvertently Bryan breeding his sister-in-law but that is simply a wayward thought.

Anyway, love the storyline and enjoying what you have developed thus far!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm not buying the idea that Vicky is being celibate except for her brother-in-law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am Lumiere Amie, the Friendly Light. Come close and bask in the pleasure of your desires. I wrote technical reports in my past life, and now I enjoy writing about my deepest, darkest desires. Erotic Encounters, Taboo, Hotwife, BDSM, Erotic Horror, and more; I hope ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES