Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 09

Story Info
The story of Bryan, Jenny and Vicki concludes.
4.3k words
4.7
8.9k
11

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Throuple is such a stupid made-up word. There's already a beautiful phrase in French that perfectly describes what Vicki and I want, the three of us to be more than just people who have sex with each other. What we want is a ménage à trois, a true household of three, with commitment to each other. Though we can't legally marry we do want to have a ceremony, even if it's just the three of us, and we want vows."

The three of us were sitting around the kitchen table, sipping wine. I wasn't at all sure that Vicki had enough wine in her pantry to help me through this conversation. Things had become a bit awkward after our bedroom session and Vicki's confession of love. She and Jenny had years to come to terms with their feelings but it was new to me. I felt like I was on a small boat on the ocean and a meteor had just struck nearby. One thing that had become clear to me, I now understood Jenny's desire to watch people have sex. The experience is not at all like watching porn, it's unscripted and raw, and you can smell the passion. I wanted to watch them again, and again, join them, and unleash our passion for each other. But love another woman? That was unfathomable. Jenny was my life and I'd never considered leaving her.

"We both love you, Bryan, we both want to be with you," Vicki said as they each took one of my hands.

"Jenny, I don't know that I can love another woman, even if it is your sister. Yes, sex with her is great -."

"He thinks I'm a better lover," Vicki interrupted with a smile.

"Wow, you really mean no secrets, don't you," I shook my head and scowled at her.

"All the more reason for you to want her to move in," Jenny looked at me, "I'm not surprised that you feel that way. I've seen the two of you together after all. It's obvious to me that you two have more passion than you and I do, and I don't care. I want the two of you to have those experiences. Besides, our sex life has improved since you two started having sex. Why wouldn't I want better sex with my husband?"

"Move in? You want to be a household of three, living together. Do we share expenses? Do we jointly own property? Have the two of you thought this through?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, and yes," Vicki responded. "The company I work for has an office just a short commute from your house. I've already inquired about a transfer and was told that it could be arranged. I would get a raise because where you live is more expensive than here."

"But Jenny, won't you feel cheated if I love another woman? I mean, what if I want to spend more time with Vicki? What if we decide to run off together? What if, what if, what if!"

I tossed back half a glass of wine and paced the kitchen.

"I'm not running off with you, jackass. I love my sister, and as you saw, I quite enjoy sex with her. You'll never break our family bond and I will never run off with the man my sister loves!" Vicki responded angrily.

Jenny smiled sweetly, reaching for my hand. I paced to her and she squeezed my hand.

"That's why we want the commitment among the three of us. We'll draw up some kind of legal paperwork that makes it difficult for us to split by intermingling assets and such. We are talking about a commitment for the rest of our lives, Bryan. Just like our wedding vows."

"I love you, Bryan, and I love my sister," Vicki said as she took my other hand, "I want to live with the two of you. I want to enjoy your body as well as my sister's body. I miss her. This morning was the first time in years that we've made love to each other and I don't want to give that up again."

"You've lusted after my sister for years," Jenny said, "you can't tell me you have no feelings for her other than as your sister-in-law."

"No, I don't feel that way. You know how guys are, we think with our dicks. Vicki has always been off-limits, until now. So I fantasized about fucking her, but I never developed feelings. That would be like falling in love with an actress you see in a movie just because you're attracted to her. We've never had a chance to get to know each other in a way that leads to love. We've never had a chance to make up after a fight, to work through relationship issues, or to find common interests. We've done none of the things that people who fall in love do. You can't just snap your fingers and make me fall in love with your sister!"

A look of shock came over Jenny's face, she finally understood.

"Omigod, Bryan, you're so right! I've not allowed you to fall in love, I'm asking you to just suddenly love her. I'm rushing things. I'm sorry."

She burst into tears and ran out of the kitchen. I stood to follow and looked down at Vicki.

"I'm not saying that I'll never love you the way she wants me to, but she's had my heart for so long. I, we, need to find a way to make room for you, and that will take time."

I found Jenny in the guest bedroom, crying into her pillow. I laid next to her and held her until the worst of her crying subsided, then kissed some of her tears away.

"You have to give me time, Jenny. Give me time to get used to this idea of loving another woman. Help me find room in my heart for her because every inch is currently occupied by the love of my life, you. It's going to take some time and effort by all of us. Most of all it's going to take sacrifice by you. Are you ready to give me up a little so that she can have a place in my life? Are you truly ready for that?"

"Yes! I've thought about this for a long time. I --."

"And I've had only a few hours to think about it," I interrupted.

"I'm sorry. I can't fathom how you feel right now. I can see now that I went about this wrong. You need time to develop feelings for her."

"That's all I ask, my love. If this is truly what your heart desires, then I will do my best to give it to you. You know that, don't you?"

She nodded, "Yes, you are so good to me. Too good sometimes. I can't imagine loving anyone el--." She stopped mid-word.

"You can't imagine loving anyone else, I know."

"But I'm asking you to do it, to love someone else. Oh god, I'm such a fool for thinking it would just happen because you are physically attracted to her. Now I understand."

"I locked her out of my heart because I couldn't bear the thought of hurting you. That door has never been opened and it's going to take a lot of work, but I have an idea."

"Of course, you always do," she chuckled softly, "What's your idea this time?"

"When people are looking for love, what do they do? They date. So, my idea is that Vicki and I should date. Let us find the love you want us to have. Let us work on prying open the door to my heart and discovering if there's room for her."

Jenny kissed me. "You are the air I breathe," she whispered, a huge smile gracing her face.

"And you are the air I breathe, you will always be the air I breathe," I smiled back.

We rejoined Vicki in the kitchen. She had another bottle of sparking wine sitting on the table.

"So, do we have a reason to pop this cork?" she asked as we sat at the table with her.

"Maybe," Jenny said, "Bryan helped me realize that my way of doing this isn't going to work. We're trying to skip the 'falling' and go straight to the 'loving'. He's never let himself think about you in that way because he had me and needed to protect his heart against falling for you because he lusted for you. Until now, you've been the woman he dare not fall in love with, so he locked those thoughts out of his heart. What the two of you need is to work on prying open that door by doing the thing that people who are looking for love do. You need to date."

"Date. Seriously?" Vicki asked, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, seriously, Vicki. If we want this to work, and I do want this to work, then you need to get Bryan to fall in love with you. He'll take the lock off the door to his heart, and push from his side, but you need to pull from your side if this is going to happen."

Vicki huffed, "I get it, I do, but dating? Ugh, I always hated dating."

"Well, this time you only have one man to concern yourself with. So dust off your best moves to capture his heart. It's not like you have to seduce him after all."

"And hold off on popping that cork, I don't need any more alcohol if I'm going to drive. I propose a date this evening, dinner and a movie," I interjected, "We might as well get started on this."

"Great idea!" Jenny did a little wiggle in her seat and lightly clapped her hands.

Vicki and I did go to dinner and a movie that night. It was nearly midnight when we returned to her condo. We paused at the door.

"I had a good time, Bryan," she said softly as she stepped in close.

"So did I," I sighed, "May I kiss you?" Classic first date move.

"Not here, the neighbors might see," she giggled, "Would you like to come inside?"

"Yes, but you should know that I don't give it up on the first date. I'm only coming in because that's where my wife is," I chuckled.

She smacked my shoulder, "You romantic."

We stepped inside and I got my goodnight kiss, more passionate than any first date kiss in my life.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me tonight? An older woman might just rock your world," she said with a grin. What a little tease.

"I'm sure you could, but my wife is in there waiting for me. Besides, if memory serves me you had your fill of me this morning."

"Goodnight, lover boy. Give your wife a goodnight kiss for me," and with that she walked quietly to her room, putting a little extra sway in her hips. Before entering her bedroom she looked back and blew me a kiss.

When I slid under the covers next to Jenny I found that she was awake. She snuggled against me, the little spoon to my big spoon.

"How was your date?"

"Nice, I think I'll see her again."

"No sex with her tonight?"

"Not on the first date, do you think I'm some kind of man-whore?" I laughed.

She wiggled against me, said, "I love you," and soon we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, the day we were leaving, I again woke with a mouth around my hard cock. This time it was Vicki, but Jenny was lying next to her, watching as Vicki's lips caressed their way up and down my shaft.

"Good morning, my sluts," I croaked.

"Good morning, my sweet hubby," Jenny cheerfully responded, "This morning is a lesson in cocksucking. Just lie back and enjoy, that is, unless you want us to find another cock to use."

"No, no, no. This cock is fine, please proceed with the lesson."

Vicki was the teacher and Jenny was the eager student. Vicki would talk about a technique for pleasing a man, then she would demonstrate, followed by Jenny attempting the technique and Vicki critiquing her. It was a very pleasant experience, and some of the things Vicki taught her were things I'd never experienced. It made me wonder how Vicki learned to be such an exquisite fellatrix. Then I realized the how didn't matter, the why was the important part, and the why was teaching my wife to suck cock like a prostitute. The back and forth between them, first one mouth and then the other, kept me at the edge of cumming for what seemed like forever. It was exquisite torture, dragging moans of approval out of me, and when I particularly liked a technique I let them know with a whispered, "Yes."

I was in a bit of a trance when Vicki smacked my thigh and told me to get up. As I crawled off the bed she laid on her back with her head hanging off the edge. Throat fucking. She smiled up at me and licked her lips.

You know what to do, don't you, stud?"

With that, she opened her mouth and I laid the head of my cock against her upper lip. Jenny knelt on the floor next to me, eyes wide. She looked up at me with a scared look. She knew that I would soon be doing to her what I was going to do to her sister. I felt Vicki tug on my thigh, urging me in. My cock slid easily into her throat. She knew how to relax and accept me. I was transported back to that weekend, Vicki and I were back in the guest room at my house, and my cock was buried in my sister-in-law's throat, her nose rooted at my balls. She held me as her throat spasmed around my shaft briefly, then pressed my thigh signaling me to pull back.

"See Jenny, not so hard. Light touches on his thigh will signal him what you need. Watch again."

Vicki tugged on my thigh again, and again I soon felt her nose parting my balls. Using her hand signals we soon established a rhythm. I watched her throat expand and contract as I fucked her face, but soon I groaned and pulled out. I knew that there was a lesson going on here and if I spilled my seed down my sister-in-law's throat I'd never find out of my wife could take a throat-fucking.

"Time for the student to attempt it!" Vicki squealed as she rolled onto her stomach and reached a hand out to Jenny. "Get up here and let your husband fuck your throat, you little cum slut," she grinned.

Jenny was hesitant. "I can't do that," she whispered, her wide eyes looking at Vicki and then at me.

"You don't know until you try, now get up here and lay on your back. I'll be right here will you," Vicki caressed Jenny's face, ending with her fingers under Jenny's chin, her thumb against Jenny's lips. Her lips parted and Jenny sucked in Vicki's thumb with a moan.

"Have you been working on your gag reflex, little slut?" Vicki asked. I was a bit shocked when Jenny nodded. It seems this had been in the plan for a while, at least long enough that Jenny had a chance to try taking things into the back of her throat. The thought made my cock bounce as I wondered what Jenny had used for training.

Jenny laid on her back and I approached her mouth. Vicki sat on the floor next to us and talked Jenny through her first throat fuck. It took a few attempts, several "hrrck"s and "ackkk"s, and some calming words of encouragement from Vicki, but finally, I entered my wife's throat. A sense of pride swelled in me as her throat opened and took me in for the first time, swelling around the head of my cock. Once we got a rhythm established, the tension melted out of Jenny's body and her throat relaxed even further. Vicki knelt next to her head, whispering dirty words of encouragement. After several minutes, Jenny pushed me away, gasping for breath, and Vicki squealed with delight.

"Oh, little sis, you've just done something for your husband that most women won't do. He is such a lucky fucker, now he has two gorgeous women to swallow all his beautiful cock. The next lesson will be how to let him cum in your throat, but we'll save that for next time. We've been using him for about an hour now, and I bet he's desperate to cum, aren't you, stud?"

All I could do was nod. Vicki pushed me onto the bed and the two of them began sucking and licking my cock. Up and down my shaft they went, taking turns wrapping their lips around the head and twirling their tongue on my glans. It didn't take long before I groaned loudly, ready to burst. Vicki wrapped her lips around the head and her fingers grasped my shaft, jacking me as she licked the head. I spilled ropes of my seed into her warm soft mouth, my cock pulsing between her lips, while Jenny grasped my balls and gently squeezed them. But Vicki didn't swallow. She grasped the back of Jenny's head and pulled her in, pressing their lips together. They opened their mouths and shared a cummy kiss, their tongues swimming in my seed. I lay there in awe as they licked and sucked my semen from each other's tongues. I was now the voyeur, an actor in my wife's porn show. I could hear the wetness of their kiss, the sucking sounds as they cleaned my cum from each other's tongues, and I could smell the scent of my discharge and wet pussies.

Jenny and I returned home that afternoon, but I continued seeing Vicki every couple of weeks. The state capitol sat mid-way between us and we met there for weekends. At first, we booked separate rooms and restricted our sex to either Saturday night or Sunday morning. We were trying to separate our mutual lust from the emotional attachment we were attempting to form. We spent hours talking, visiting parks and museums, things you would do on a date. Eventually, we only booked one room but continued restricting our trysts to one per weekend. Our dating went on for just over a year, with the occasional addition of Jenny so that she and Vicki could satisfy each other. During all this time I made special efforts to show my love to Jenny, particularly after I felt myself beginning to develop feelings for Vicki about six months into our dating.

My sex life had never been this good. Twice a month I would have incredible sex with my sister-in-law, then I would return home and my wife would reclaim me. For the next two weeks, Jenny would have her way with me as often as I would let her. We even incorporated anal and throat-fucking into our repertoire.

After a year, I confessed my love to Vicki. I was ready to commit myself to two women. Vicki put in for the job transfer, and the three of us developed a set of vows. We had a ceremony with just the three of us and a photographer in a park at the state capitol. We now all wear a matching ring on our right ring finger, symbolizing our commitment. After that, Vicki and I continued to date until her transfer came through and she relocated.

I was at Vicki's the day the movers came. It was early August and with the door propped open to make it easy for the movers, it soon became quite warm in the condo. By the time the moving truck left, Vicki and I were covered in a sheen of sweat. As we stood in the doorway watching them leave, headed south toward where Jenny was waiting, I wrapped my arms around Vicki and kissed the back of her neck.

"Mmm, you're a salty wench this morning," I groaned, expanding my kisses to that sensitive spot behind her right ear, "why don't we clean up?"

"Umm, because everything we need to take a shower just left in that truck?"

"Wrong, I packed a bag with everything we need. You'll have to go without makeup for the drive home, but I packed linens, soap, shampoo, a hair dryer,..., everything! I even packed a change of clothes. I have that sundress that I love to see you wear, but I'm afraid I failed to pack any panties."

She smiled and giggled as she grasped my arms and pulled them tighter around her.

"You've thought of everything!"

She turned around in my arms and melted against me as she offered her lips. I gladly accepted the offering and gently bit her lower lip before pressing against them. Our tongues met, just the tips, and our breaths became quicker.

"Why don't I rail you up against the kitchen counter one last time?"

"Oh, fuck. Yesss," she moaned, then stepped back and dropped her shorts, kicking them to the side, "Hard and fast, make me scream."

She kicked her shoes off then peeled her panties down and stepped out of them. I did the same. We were naked from the waist down and my cock was already bouncing in the air. She slipped one hand between her thighs and then offered me her fingers.

"I'm already wet for you, I have been all morning, so just take me," she whispered. She quickly moved into the kitchen and lay over the counter, "Fuck me hard, Bryan."

I moved behind her, grasped my shaft, and drug my crown between her generous lips. She was most certainly wet. Maybe it was sweat, maybe it was her excitement, I didn't care. In one long thrust, I was buried inside my sister-in-law once again and it felt amazing. I grabbed her hips and took a couple of slow strokes, then began to speed up. Soon the sounds of slapping flesh mixed with her moans, and my balls were slapping against her clit.

"Oh, god, yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Ahhhhh!"

"Mmm, you feel so good wrapped around my cock. I could fuck you every day!"

"Of, fuck, YES! I'd love that, having your cock in me every day. I'm not sure Jenny would approve but I sure as fuck would love it! YES! Oh, god, yes! Fuck me harder, Bryan. Drive your cock into me. Ahhhhh! Bryyyyyaaannnnnn!"

12