Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnngghhh! I groaned as I spilled my seed deep inside her, cumming along with her. After my cock stopped throbbing I could still feel her tunnel spasming around me. The sounds of slapping flesh were replaced with the panting and moaning of two satisfied lovers, and the splat of my cum on the floor as I pulled o out of her."

She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss.

"I love you, Bryan. I have loved you for years. It's so freeing to be able to finally admit it. You complete me in a way that Greg never could, mentally, emotionally, and sexually."

"So let's use that when we want to express our love. Jenny and I say, you are the air I breathe, so let's say, you complete me. I feel that too, you fill a hole in my life that I didn't even realize existed. When we first had sex, it became clear that I had a desire for more than Jenny could give me. And when I opened my heart to you, my love for you just came naturally. I'm convinced that the three of us are going to have a wonderful life together. I love you, Vicki. You complete me."

We took our time in the shower, soaping and rinsing each other. It didn't take long for my cock to stir again, but I knew there was no way I could orgasm so soon. Still, I entered her again and slowly fucked her under the spray. She held herself tight against me and made soft mewing sounds as I felt her quiver on my cock, a soft gentle cum.

The three of us bought a house together. It has two master suites on opposite sides of the house so that I can spend a night with each sister alone, and we converted part of the basement into our playroom where the three of us have sex together. A couple of years after we began our household, both Vicki and Jenny came to me with a request, they wanted to become pregnant. For the next six months, I serviced both sisters as often as possible. You might think that would be a dream, but by the time they both got pregnant, I felt like a gigolo. And there had been no blowjobs, we had to make sure all my precious seed went toward impregnating them. It was rough for me, dealing with two pregnant women, but nothing like dealing with two screaming babies, one boy, and one girl. We decided to raise them as brother and sister, though they were also cousins.

Author's note: Thanks to those of you who have followed this story. If you've read all the episodes then you must have appreciated the journey of Brian, Jenny, and Vicki. Though this is the end, I am considering writing some bonus episodes that are asides to the main story. Follow me so you get notified if I post them.

12