All Comments on 'Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 09'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot! Hope greg can also fuck jenny. Sister swap hotness

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy10 months ago

I thiught the story was excellent. An erotic love drama with a fabulous ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's a good erotic sexy story filled with lust and sex. But do not attempt to add any more chapters. The story is a man's wet dream, but to continue it would lead to eventual disaster.

The series is titled "Sister-in-Law Lust" for a good reason. Vicki is a breathtakingly gorgeous goddess who just happens to be an insatiable sensual slut with a repertoire of skills that would require the "Kama Sutra" to add an extra couple of volumes. Already, Jenny has received multi-day lessons on cock sucking and throat fucking. Will Jenny need tutoring in working her pussy, grinding, riding cowgirl, deep kissing, and more? Brian is in heaven but is Jenny feeling humiliated deep down inside? Brian has said he realized Vicki "satisfied him in ways that he knew Jenny never could." That is okay as long as Vicki is a "side piece" while Jenny is the "air that I breathe". Now that Brian and Vicki are intentionally and consciously trying to develop a deep true LOVE, disaster is looming.

Don't ruin a story that is filled with lust, sex, sisterly love, and a happy marriage. Don't bring back "porncock" Brad to give the monogamous Jenny the night of her life. Don't have Vicki stepping out when it is Jenny's night with Brian. Let the series end and be complete. Sequels are never as good as the original.

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

There is an expression for 3 persons in love, and living together, or, at least, have a relationship together : polycule

Nice story, but loaded with hypocrasy, am sorry to say. And loaded with too many 'society approved' nonsense.

Real love is, after all, priceless

TheDude1965TheDude19659 months ago

Maybe a chapter on what the girls got up to in Las Vegas?

SniperkingSniperking3 months ago

chp 8 has no comments allowed

So Jenny ate Brad's cum out of Vicki in the past when they were still together and Brian doesn't react to that at all. Honestly, it was weird how they were always comparing him to Brad, and Jenny even hinted at sleeping with him in the future and Brian never got jealous or anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am Lumiere Amie, the Friendly Light. Come close and bask in the pleasure of your desires. I wrote technical reports in my past life, and now I enjoy writing about my deepest, darkest desires. Erotic Encounters, Taboo, Hotwife, BDSM, Erotic Horror, and more; I hope ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES