Sister in Law Moves In

Story Info
sometimes you just help family out.
4.7k words
4.58
73k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIL moves in

My wife Sue and I live conservatively in a 2 bedroom apartment, living well within our means so we don't have to stress about finances. Nothing fancy, just comfortable. We both have good jobs, work hard and play hard. My wife enjoys working out and as we have slipped into our 30's, still looks as good as she did at 18. We have no kids, as my wife is unable to, and we have one niece that we treat as if she is our child by my brother. About a year prior, my brother started acting odd, and took a remote job that had him traveling a lot, so we got to see our niece quite often, as his wife came by often feeling alone, or needing a hand watching her as she tried to handle everything like a single mom.

About 6 months later, my brother dropped off the face of the earth, no calls, no contact, bills added up, rent due, and pretty soon my SIL Amy let us know they were being evicted from their apartment. Best any of us could tell was that my brother was hiding for some reason, but we were not about to let his wife and our niece go without. We let them move in with us as we tried to help figure out what was going on.

Initially this felt like a temporary situation, so they stayed in what was our extra room/office, and we converted it into their bedroom, moving our computer into our room and consolidating. The apartment was not large, but it did have a shared small bathroom off the hallway with a bathtub, and another bathroom in the master suite with a stall shower in it. At this point in time my niece was 8, her mother had just hit 30, and was feeling pretty down. My wife decided to treat her like a sister and tried to make her feel like family.

My SIL Amy wasn't in the greatest physical shape, didn't wear makeup, and even her clothes were pretty worn and old. She had been working hard to try and keep everything going for Ann (our niece), and let herself go in the meantime. By the time she had been in our home for 6 months, she was beginning to go with my wife to work out, she was working hard at her job and with all of us there, we were able to provide a home and schedule that was working well for Ann.

One thing that began to happen, which was a bit of a surprise to me, was that my wife gradually stopped acting like we were a married couple while allowing relatives to live with us. Our romantic time was gone, and any alone time was disappearing, let alone any privacy.

One night in particular, we were planning on going out for some dinner, and I jumped in the shower real quick to clean up. As I went to get out of the shower and dry off, my wife and Amy were walking into the small bathroom wearing only panties and bras and talking about some makeup they would try. I was drying my hair and tried to cover up quickly, not realizing they would be in there, and I had not brought my clothing in with me. My wife shrugged it off, and just kept talking with Amy, as if it was no big deal. I had to squeeze by them wrapped in the towel and try to put on clothing in the bedroom, fully in view of both of them, but with my back turned. It was quite hard to concentrate knowing I was buck naked, and both my smoking hot wife and my SIL (who wasn't really my type) were within view barely covered with underwear themselves as they acted like I wasn't even there. I also didn't want either to see I was now having a hard time concealing m dick that had grown obscenely.

My wife invited Amy and Ann with us for dinner, so we didn't even get to talk about the situation until bedtime that night. She indicated she never even thought about it at the time, and she wasn't jealous, so she felt I should just get over it. She said Amy has seen men naked before, it again was no big deal.

Over the next few weeks, I would notice Amy would be in the bathroom with my wife as my wife showered, or doing makeup, sometimes my wife was topless, depending on what she was going to wear later, but at least Amy tended to have at least a bra on. I found myself trying to use the other shared bathroom for things if they were in ours, even just to go pee, as they didnt think I needed privacy. The only time this was an issue was if Ann was taking a bath, and even then, I was starting to be more of the Dad figure for her, so I was helping her in and out of the tub and helping her dress. Still, I just wasn't going to stand in front of my niece taking a leak. This has become our new life.

After 2 years of them being with us, and no word from my brother, we began having a discussion of Amy getting a divorce so she could start to have an opportunity to date, and move on with her life. We helped her get an attorney, and in a short period of time she was divorced.

She went on a few dates, but continued her daily work outs with my wife. She had also moved up in her job, was making a bit more money. However, with rent prices skyrocketing in our area, there was no way she would be able to move into her own place yet. We had adapted to having several people in our home, so we were fine helping make it all work.

I was the only one that seemed to look forward to privacy, and none would be given. I recall one night for an anniversary or birthday, I closed our bedroom door and began to encourage some fun between my wife and I. For once she agreed and I managed to get her naked while we made out. She laid me on my back and was gently licking the head of my cock, when the door opened and Amy walked through to the bathroom. My wife never stopped what she was doing, and laying across me, there wasn't much I could do to cover up. When Amy came out of the bathroom I could see her stand there and watch for a few minutes, my wife even stopped to chat with her while stroking me, then went back to her task, and Amy left the room and closed the door back up.

I knew better than to say anything, just acted like it was no different than watching a movie when someone came into the room. When we began actually having sex, Sue was on top and sliding back and forth, the door again opened up and Amy came back in, she apologized this time saying that Ann was not feeling well and was in the other bathroom, she needed to grab some items from ours. Sue never stopped, but decided to have a brief conversation with Amy, suggestions on what might make Ann feel better, and even which cupboard to look in for items.

Amy stood there talking and watching as Sue knelt up and off me and my wet dick was throbbing back and forth with my heartbeat, She turned around and seated back onto me reverse and began rocking again while talking. After a couple of minutes I couldn't take it anymore and had to tell her I was about to cum. She jumped off, knelt over and while using her hand to jack me, took me in her mouth and finished me off, all the while Amy was standing there watching. When she was done and had swallowed most of my load with the rest dribbling down my balls, she jumped up and walked Amy back to the bathroom like she had just remembered where something was, buck naked, nipples hard and pussy dripping. She handed Amy a warm washcloth and asked her to hand it to me which Amy did with a smile on her face, looking right at my hardon, then they stood in the bathroom talking, right in sight of me, like nothing had happened while I cleaned myself up.

This was however a bit of a turning point. From here on, around the apartment often Sue and Amy would just have on sheer white tank tops and panties, no bra anymore as she walked around the house, much like Sue always had before they moved in, and as if it was no big deal. This too was how little Ann also began to dress when around the house, even as she was now beginning to develop. I always wore gym shorts if I was out of our room, making sure to never be inappropriate, usually also wearing a shirt. There were times we all would be on the couch watching a movie, there were throw blankets that could cover legs, but in the warmer summer with the crappy AC the apartment had, just the thin tank tops and panties hid nothing. I had to start having a throw blanket nearby to cover my more frequent semi rigid responses, Sue sometimes even instigating them to full hardness with her hand and chuckled with me being uncomfortable with it. She even on a couple of occasions moved the throw blanket out of my reach before she did the teasing when it was only Amy and her there on the couch, so I couldn't hide anything. She seemed to get a thrill out of showing me off to Amy, and there was little to nothing I could do about it. Amy would smile and wink at me, but never pushed anything or even said anything about it. This was how our life had adjusted now.

Another year and a half went by, Amy dated here and there, and at one point even had a boyfriend for a couple of months before he did something dumb and she broke it off. She had decided to really kick her exercise into high gear,and had started working out more than Sue even. Often when I would be getting home, Sue would be in her gray custom fitted yoga pants and tight sports bras, Amy in her black generic yoga pants and a black sports bra. They would be headed to the gym. Sue liked her hair dyed blond, mid length down her back,and Amy kept hers mid brown color and short, but had started growing her hair longer like Sues lately, so both had pony tails, dressed similar, and the only obvious difference was that Sue was a large B or small C cup and Amy was a sold D or even DD cup.

In passing over time, I was amazed at the transformation that Amy had gone through. She had worked so hard, her figure was beginning to be very similar to Sue, the work was definitely paying off for her. I would catch my quick bike ride while they were at the gym after work finding time for a shower and dressing down, and then being there for Ann if she needed help with homework. Ann was just about to turn 12, was starting to spend time with friends more and more, and had even joined some school groups or sports that on occasion I would have to go and pick her up from. It was good that between the 3 of us, someone could be there for Ann.

One particular Friday was when things turned up several more notches. Sue had sent me a message during work that she was going to be working a bit later than usual, and would be in a hurry to get to the gym after work, and that Amy had met a guy and was planning on being gone for the weekend. Ann was staying at a friend's house for the weekend.

All I could think of was that we were going to get some of that rare personal time we never got anymore, and my brain couldn't think of anything but all the sex we would have, maybe even in all the areas of the apartment that usually are off limits. I actually got off a couple hours earlier than normal as I headed home, looking forward to a weekend of sex.

When I came into the apartment, I could hear our shower running, and when I went into our bathroom, I saw a sports bra and the custom gray spandex workout folded up on the counter. Sue doesn't normally have her clothes on the counter, but I knew she was in a hurry. Oddly, I also noticed the box of blonde hair color kit she sometimes uses to re-color her hair open on the counter as well. I thought that odd if she was in a hurry, but figured if she had time for that, she might enjoy a little spontaneous fun as well. I quickly undressed in the bedroom, and slipped into the hot shower behind her. She was rinsing out her hair, the blonde really highlighted with the fresh color, and as I reached around to surprise her she and I both got quite the shock. Obviously She didn't know I was there, so she naturally screamed a bit as she backed into me. I had way more tit in both my hands than normal. Being already keyed up, my cock was already standing at attention when she backed up and pressed my hardon between her beautiful ass and my stomach. She had soap in her eyes, so she was trying to rinse them out, while I was pinned against the wall trying to move out of the way, as I realized I had just groped Amy. She spun around and it was obvious with those double D's swinging. I quickly got out of the shower apologizing and trying to give her privacy. Meanwhile, Sue had just gotten home and was just walking in the bathroom as I was falling out of the shower. Sue see's what has happened and just starts laughing out loud at the scene playing out in front of her.

I was horrified I had just screwed up my marriage, and was still trying to make sense of it all. It wasn't Amy's black tights on the counter, they were certainly Sues, that is certainly blonde hair coloring, nothing was making sense. The shower shut off, and Sue was reaching in with a towel for Amy, and only then was she handing me one as well.

Sue is still laughing but is starting to tell me it's all okay, and she will explain. I can tell I have scared Amy to death, and she is undoubtedly shaken that her BIL just groped her on top of it.

Sue begins by telling me that Amy wanted to try blonde hair for this new guy she was planning on meeting, and Sue had told Amy she had an extra box of the hair coloring kit in our bathroom. At this point Sue also suggests that Amy also try wearing some of her form-fitted tights, as we know Amy hasnt had the confidence or money to upgrade her own yet. The final part was that our shower has the hand wand to better apply the hair color and the special shampoos, and Sue told Amy she would be done well before I ever normally get home, so it will be no big deal, like I would never even know she used our bathroom.

My surprise early arrival just became the perfect storm. Sue then asks me if I looked into the shower before climbing in, of course I noticed the blonde hair down the middle of her back. In hindsight, she is a slight bit more pale than Sue, but beings she is so much more fit lately, didn't notice a fit ass vs a flabby ass, and honestly, the only way I suddenly knew it wasn't Sue was that she had much larger tits as I grabbed them, which allowed both women to start laughing all over again at my embarrassment.

Sue then began taking off her blouse and bra, and then pulled the towel off Amy that she had wrapped around herself. They stood side by side, and for the first time I am staring at both pairs of tits, completely uncovered, both pairs of nipples poking out of similarly sized and colored areola, and other than the size difference, both were fantastic. Sue wiggles her chest back and forth and says, yea, I guess that would be one way to know. She then grabs the button on her skirt and unfastetens it, drops her skirt and thong and turns around, spinning Amy around also. Both asses look very similar side by side as they flex and shimmy them, Sue just being a slight shade darker, and of course now even the hair color on their heads is similar.

As they turn back around, the final big difference is now visible. Sue has a tiny triangle of hair above her cleft, trimmed very short. Amy has more of a wild bush, and hasn't been trimmed, even perhaps a bit too long to wear a bathing suit of any kind. Sue follows my gaze and gets a frown. She looks at Amy's bush, and says, "we have to fix this for you if you want to make a good impression", and directs me to grab her scissors and hand mirror. I get the mirror, she hands it to Amy, she leans down and starts trimming some of the long curls. Sue then directs me to grab her electric razor, completely forgetting that I am standing there naked still as well.

At least with the diversions, I am not at full mast anymore, but staring at Amy's pussy, that won't be for long. Sue directs me to lay another towel down on the bed and tells Amy to lay on it and spread her legs. Amy lays down and is staring right at me as she does as she is told.

I feel like I need to turn away and give her privacy, yet I have just seen her swollen lips open up like a blooming flower and it even appears as if she is becoming wet and more flushed. Sue is now holding her lips closed as she runs the electric razor by each side, then does the other side, folding the lips the other way. Sue then brushes her hand across Amy's mons to align the hairs, and you can see Amy close her eyes as it excites her. Sue asks me to step up and help hold some of the wild hairs up so she can trim them with the scissors. I bury my fingers into the hair then gently pull up on the offending curlies, and look up at Amy. She is staring at me. I realize standing there buck ass naked that I have again become hard as a rock. Sue notices, smiles and then asks Amy if I was hard when I got in the shower or not.

Amy is blushing now, and says that when I surprised her by grabbing her breasts, she backed up and felt me get pinned in between her ass cheeks and my body, and that she was afraid if she moved too much it would slip into her. She admits that she began pressing back into me harder, keeping me pinned for a moment enjoying the feeling while I was trying to escape. At this moment we both can smell her arousal and we can see she is literally becoming soaked between her lips.

Sue smiles up at me, and you see her begin to rub her thumb over Amy's clit a couple of times, eliciting small jumps from Amy as she sighs. Sue spreads her lips open and massages some of the fluids around her lips and again up to her clit. Amy is flexing her thighs and hips and then spreads them wider giving even more access. Sue then reaches up with her other hand, grabs my neck and pulls me towards Amy's dripping twat, pushing down hard for me to taste Amy. I try a glance at Sue, to see if she is sure. She only presses on the back of my neck harder directing me and thereby giving permission. I bury my tongue deep in Amy's cleft, noting a much stronger scent and taste than my wife, yet still sweet. I run my tongue back and forth, in and out, and I feel Sue's hand grip my hardon and begin to stroke me. Sue has moved her other hand above my nose, rubbing her thumb back and forth on Amy's clit again, as I keep working my tongue. We are quickly working Amy into a frenzy, she is rocking her hips back and forth, holding her legs as far apart as she can stretch them. I slide my tongue down towards her anus, tickle it and run my tongue around it. She started shaking violently, orgasmed with a howl and squirted over and over. I was suddenly struggling to breath there was so much fluid coming out, and was suddenly thankful we had not moved her off the towel yet. I caught a breath and kept working my tongue,and she began convulsing again, had another orgasm and squirted again. This time as she was coming down, however, I reached up and while I had my tongue deep in her pussy, I pressed my finger into her ass to the first knuckle and began to move it around.

This time she growled a throaty sound as she again orgasmed, squirted again, and then appeared to pass out, breathing heavily. We both slowed and removed ourselves, laid her legs straight and were on either side of her face as she came too. She began crying, and reaching for both of us, not wanting to let go.

Amy seemed so happy. Sue leaned across her and kissed me, smiling a bit and whispered that I tasted like another woman's pussy, then kissed me again while stabbing her tongue into my mouth. Sue then pressed my head down to kiss Amy, then kissed Amy herself.

As we all laid there, with Sue laying on one side of Amy, me on the other, Sue and I had each one arm across Amy, or occasionally rubbing our hands on Amy's breasts and down her belly. We all dozed off.

I awoke and it was dark. I could feel both ladies still laying there as we all fell asleep. Not wanting to disturb anyone, but knowing I had to take a leak, I slowly tried to extricate myself from the knot of bodies. As I pulled up, Sue moaned and came awake as well. I stood up and headed towards the other restroom. We didn't have a door on ours. When I came back, both were awake, gently touching each other. They both looked at me, and both ladies snickered and asked if I am still too shy to go pee in front of them, now that they have all seen me in all my glory already. Each then takes a turn going into our bathroom and using the toilet right in front of us. I then ask Amy if she has missed her date. She looks at the clock and shrugs, realizing she has. We all start to laugh a bit, as we all get more comfortable climbing under the covers together.

12