Sister in Law Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue then softly asks me if I could be happy with both of them as my wives, because we are all already a family. Amy then says the only reason she was trying to meet this guy was so she could have some sex, she already has everything else she needs in our home with the life we provide her already, so the only thing missing was the sex. They both add that If I can see my way to not be so shy about everything and just deal with it, we all have everything we need already. It appears this has already been a previous discussion between them.

I woke Saturday morning to the fantastic feeling of a blowjob, and then looking to my right and my wife's smiling face first lookin gback at me, then leaning over to give me a gently kiss. Then she kissed and worked her way down to help Amy out. I realized this was going to be a great way to wake up. Once I was fully hard and adequately wet, Amy sat up to position herself above my cock. Sue grabbed my dick and lined me up and helped press the tip into Amy's pink folds gently. She managed just the tip at first, back and forth and gradually slipping more and more in with each movement of her hips and thighs. Sue was massaging Amy's clit and lips, often pressing her lips against my cock as it slid in or out of her. Sue leaned up and kissed me again, this time I noticed the flavor of Amy's pussy on Sue's lips. She smiled and brought up her hand again to lick the juices off her hand and fingers, then shared them with me. By now Amy was grinding herself against my pubic bone having worked me all the way into her body. She was lifting up till only the tip remained inside and then slammed herself down on me again and again. Occasionally she would just grind her hips around as she smashed her clit into my pubic bone or Sues fingers. Then she would lift off again and start all over. At one point she pulled off of me to turn herself around, and Sue grabbed my cock and licked it all over, sucked it deep in her mouth, and then when Amy was ready, helped guide it back into her. Sue then climbed up above my head and lowered herself down so I could stab my tongue deep into my wife while getting rocked by my SIL. Over the next couple of hours We tried several positions and after I had cum at least 4 times, we decided it would be good to stop and have some breakfast. By this time, Amy had licked my cum out of Sue, Sue had done the same with Amy, and both had shared one climax as I shot it on both their tits that each cleaned off the other with their tongues. On the last climax, Sue had insisted that I take Amy's last virgin hole, and after a few minutes of plunging in her ass with the girls kissing and fondling one another I let it go deep in her. Both ladies glowing and happy, I headed for the shower, and Sue made Amy join me to get past my last hangup.

Over that weekend we had alot of sex. We also got to talking about how we need to adjust everything in our small apartment so we don't screw Ann up anymore at her age. Amy tells us that Ann has already said many times that she thinks of me as her real Dad now, and that even if her real dad comes home someday, she is happy where she is. We decide that we will just gently make changes so it just seems natural.

Over the next few weeks and months, when all sitting on the sofa together, sometimes Amy and Sue would change places next to me, or put me in the middle. When giving kisses, we just kissed everyone on our way out, or coming in. I am pretty sure Ann saw Amy's hand teasing my cock one evening, and the little smile on her face as she settled in comfortably meant she knew what was going on.

12