All Comments on 'Sister in Law Moves In'

by karmon1146

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious8 months ago

Every man's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sue is being portrayed as a complete idiot and no respect for her husband. Needs to send her packing.........

PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

Loved it. wouldn't mind reading more of this family. maybe becoming a nudist family. having Ann actually witnessing the sex between mom and BIL.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey8 months ago

5 Stars. I love reading about all the love.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented8 months ago

Not the best of 'H' stories I've read here. Competently written, with the usual spelling mistakes and errors that we all make. Karmon, the story will read better if you decide which tense you are in. Present? Or Past? Switching tenses is a distraction. Otherwise, bravo.

julieatlanta46julieatlanta468 months ago

Keep this story line going

vividlyyoursvividlyyours7 months ago

Five stars for concept and content, but the tense changes were distracting, Present tense is hard enough to read anyway, and the constant switching, sometines in the same paragraph, made it worse. I rfecommend using past tense.

SirKevinSirKevin7 months ago

Excellent story and concept, good work! As some others have mentioned, the grammar errors are distracting. There's a healthy proofreader/editor community, if you're willing. You could also send me a PM and I'd be happy to help in the future. Keep writing and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Total mismatch of tenses. Grammar awful. Punctuation poor.

I got to about halfway, but couldn't bear to waste any more of my life on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkarmon1146@karmon1146
as we get older, love to relive some of our experiences through others eyes, some perhaps mixed in with a bit of fantasy, and likely you will never know which is which. As a new writer, learning how to share my stories, what is allowed and what isn't, and even finding editors...