All Comments on 'Sister-in-law Problems'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Kryms1nKryms1n4 months ago

I think this may have been the sweetest, most bizarrely realistic story I’ve read so far on this site.

icenzicenz4 months ago

Loved it! Well written, great imagination.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbear4 months ago

Liked it and it's well written. 5 stars. That said a bit of what I hope is constructive criticism. This had times that it has overly repetitive. Like someone trying to convince the reader, what was read is true. The teasing for instance; I got the idea after the second time it was mentioned. I wound up skimming another 3 or 4 more variation of it before the story progressed to Sam showing up. Usually 1 or 2 descriptions are all that's necessary.

Thanks for Sharing

goatman96goatman964 months ago

Great story, really hot. Could use some serious editing for typos, wrong words, etc.

Trust me - I have 3 sister in laws and I never even came remotely close to having the problem of them wanting to screw me - would not have touched any of them with a 10 foot pole.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could have ended 5 pages ago.

oldsage_1oldsage_14 months ago

Great story I loved every page and was sorry to see it end. If a story is too long I just quit reading and move along. Again job well done.

Cheers

SAGE

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

Lucky, lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would have liked to hear more about his wife's issues with diminished arousal, as this was an issue in their marriage. Was that somehow solved now? Or was she going to need to see him playing with her sisters some more to get her going that much again?

CplsalCplsal4 months ago

Great pace and wonderful character development. I was disappointed for maybe half of the first page, I hope for a continuation of the previous story. Hope to see more and thank you for sharing with us.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

I thought this was a well written story, had good build up, great characterization of each person. I would have like to have heard why Sam ran to her room afterwards. I also wanted to see more with sisters in front of Marie like she need to see it to say wet and horny but that could always be a sequel. 5 stars from me. hoping to see more like this from you. thanks for sharing

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh794 months ago

Of all the stories I've read on this site, this one is currently my absolute favorite.

Now I'm off to read the previous, unrelated story.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeabout 1 month ago

Well done such an enjoyable read and just enough character building with them all that this all seems very plausible. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was one of the wildest stories I have ever read on Literotica. I don't know what (drugs, illness) inspired your imagination but you certainly have a great one! VERY well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES