Sister-in-law Problems

Story Info
Problems arise when Sister-in-law comes to stay.
23.2k words
4.84
48.3k
103

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

Some families take that old saying about marrying into a family more seriously than others. For me, it meant that when I married my wife, her two sisters got all the same benefits my new wife did. Well, most of them anyway, like emergency road service, general handyman duties, "special" favors that they'd only ask a brother to handle. About the only thing they didn't get was sex, though over the thirty years that I'd been married to Marie I wondered if her two sisters, Jeanie and Samantha didn't take a perverse pleasure in teasing me sexually, knowing that it was the one thing that was out of bounds.

At first it made some sense, neither of them being married. But once they were both married, I figured that the visual teasing would go away. Alas, it didn't. More than once, we, as couples, would go camping together or on various trips, and I was subjected to discrete and sometimes less than discrete flashes. In one case, a cruise that I was planning for my wife and I ended up being a couples vacation, much to my displeasure. Yeah, it seemed that no matter how hard I tried to have a sexy, fun getaway with just my wife, it t urned into a multi-couple trip that included her sisters and their propensity to flash, touch, and grope, or just whisper sexy little things, all seemingly designed to give me a hard-on at the most inopportune time.

The three sisters were all similar in build and stature, all had the same blonde hair and green eyes. In baby pictures you couldn't tell them apart, but as they grew older some minor differences did appear. Of course, there was the age difference. Jeanie was the baby, two years younger than my wife, and Samantha, three years older. Marie, then fifty, was the middle of the three. She still had a damn good body, topped with a fantastic pair of thirty-eight-D tits with large areola that puffed up when she got excited. God, I loved playing with her tits. She wasn't as thin as when we were first married, with three kids to her credit, she had filled out to a size twelve, but her frequent workouts allowed her to still look pretty damn sexy. Her stomach was firm and toned, her body well sculpted and proportioned, and of course toned, firm legs that I loved to have wrapped around me.

Now, I said that her sisters teased me. I guess teasing wasn't quite the right term, but I wasn't quite sure what else to call it. Even when we were still dating, when I came to pick Marie up, one of her sisters would find some reason to parade through the room wearing as little as possible, sometimes as little as a pair of panties and a bra, and on a few occasions, when Marie wasn't looking, less than that. After we were married, I would have expected that kind of teasing to stop. It didn't. If anything, it got worse. It seemed like at every opportunity they could think of, they were doing something sexy to make me hard. Eventually Jeanie and Sam married, which at least tamed Sam's teasing down to rare and much less obvious instances. Jeanie, however, continued to get perverse pleasure from giving me a hard-on at any opportunity. I often wondered how many guys she teased that way, or if I was special because I was married to her sister. Any time we were together, she wore as revealing and sexy an outfit as she could, and heaven forbid we cross paths alone. To my surprise, my wife shrugged it off as her sister just being cute. Stripping in front of me, which she tried a few times, was a lot more than just being cute!

I remember one particular camping trip with Marie, myself, Jeanie and her husband of five years. The three of them were down at the lake swimming while I was out fishing. When I came in, I headed up to the tent to change into my swim suit and join them. I had no idea what excuse Jeanie used when she left them down at the water, but I was completely naked in the tent, getting ready to step into my swim suit when she unzipped my tent door and stepped in, causing me to try and quickly cover myself with my suit. She said simply that she needed to fix her suit and proceeded to take her top off, messing with the strings for several seconds while I stared at her tits, my cock quickly growing rock hard. She put her top back on, grinned at me and then pushed her bottoms down to the middle of her thighs, exposing her completely-shaven pussy to me. She turned around, bent over at the waist, pushing her bikini bottoms the rest of the way down her legs and stepping out of them. She stood there, bent over, her pussy pushing out between her legs toward me as she messed with her suit bottom for several seconds. Her butt moved side to side as she worked on the strings and then, finally, stepped back into it, pulling it up her legs, finally covering her pussy again. Her only comment was made just before she stepped out of the tent, looking at me over her shoulder and saying, "You don't get much more of an invitation than that!" Yeah, Jeanie was always the most blatant in her teasing, but in no way was I ever going to cheat on Marie with one of her sisters. Even if I was tempted, which I wasn't saying I was, my wife would either shoot it off or cut it off if I did something like that!

Having the biggest house also meant that we most frequently held the family gatherings at holidays. The sisters and their families filled our house at almost every holiday, and most especially at Christmas. I suppose that's because we lived in the country in a quaint, four-thousand square foot house on a small man-made lake. Perfect for summer holidays, but with enough room to manage in the winter. Since all the kids were grown and out of our houses, the group was even larger with our kids and their kids. This last Christmas Jeanie, forty-eight and still with the body of a thirty year old, continued her teasing, walking in on me while I was in the shower to "use the bathroom". She blatantly pulled her panties down and took them off, in full view of me while I was in the shower. She stood straddling the toilet bowl, holding her dress up to her waist and squatting down, peed. I stood there, staring at her as she stood up when she finished and began playing with her pussy while she watched me in the shower. I worried what my wife would have done if she'd found out, or worse, walked in while her sister was climaxing in front of me. But fortunately, she either hadn't found out or if she did, she chose to ignore it. I'll never know for sure. What I did know for sure was that between that incident, and a few other blatant flashes, by the time Jeanie left on the day after Christmas, she had my hormones raging like crazy.

Yeah, having Jeanie around the house was always somewhat uncomfortable. I loved my wife and wanted to stay true, and I most definitely didn't want to have to deal with the implication that I was messing around with one of her sisters. Of course, getting older had its drawbacks as well. My level of desire hadn't really changed much over the years, though I couldn't go as many times in a row as I used to, I still preferred to have sex frequently. My wife, on the other hand. Well, her level of desire was down to once every few weeks, making things somewhat difficult for me, but I managed.

Until a month ago life was predictable, with the exception of Jeanie of course. I got up in the morning, helped my wife get off to work, headed to the shower and then to my home office from which I ran my consulting business. Weekend mornings were lazy with the later parts of the days filled with chores and tasks around the house or outside. Yep, damn predictable and comfortable. That was before my wife got a phone call from her older sister.

Sam had been married twice, her current husband only a couple years younger than she was. After ten years with him, he'd decided that someone much younger, prettier and sexier than Sam, was what he wanted. He flaunted his new fuck bunny by being in the middle of fucking her on the kitchen table when Sam came home from work. She quite obviously left, and just as obviously my wife offered to have her stay at our house. With that one phone call my predictable little life veered into uncharted chaos.

Her first night at our house was a cry fest. Tears flowed for hours as my wife did her best to console Sam and convince her that it was her jerk husband and not her that was the problem. No matter how much my wife tried, all Sam could do was to come back to how she wasn't sexy anymore and wasn't good looking, etc, etc... My wife struggled to find a way to convince her that she was still good looking and sexy and desirable and, much to my horror, drew me into the conversation to "help convince her". As uncomfortable as I was telling her in front of my wife that she was good looking and sexy and that any guy would love to be with her that way, I was equally encouraged to lay it on thick by my wife's pleading looks.

I'm sure by now you've figured out what was about to happen. You've probably concluded that my convincing encouraged Sam to slip into my shower, or some other equally naked venue and have sex with me behind my wife's' back to prove to herself that she was still desirable and sexy. Well, I was well prepared to repel boarders the next day while I was alone in the house with the still tearful Samantha. As it turned out, it was an unwarranted concern. Sam was a perfect lady, leaving me to my work and doing her best to be unobtrusive around the house. I overheard her make a call to take a leave of absence from her work to deal with her situation, but otherwise she spent hours sitting in the living room overlooking the lake, watching the cold, wind-blown waves wash up on the shoreline. The evening was spent in long conversations with my wife while I did my best to hide.

The second day and third day were much the same as the first, thankfully. Though she came out of her shell a bit more the third day and make the two of us lunch, which she surprised me with by bringing it to my office. We ate, not saying much, but then she seemed to just want to not be alone at that moment. She spent the afternoon lounging on the sofa in a pair of slacks and a t-shirt, reading a book while I worked on my computer. Her evening was again spent with my wife, off sitting in the living room talking about lord knew what, while I sat in the den and watched some TV.

The fourth day, Sam started to almost seem normal. It was the first day since she'd arrived that I'd seen her smile while talking to my wife in the morning. Marie gave me a soft kiss, told me to take care of Sam and then headed off to work, leaving me standing in my pajama pants in the same room with Sam, wearing just an overly long T-shirt for nightwear, giving me long assessing kinds of looks. It was almost as if she were trying to decide if the wall was the right color or the lamp would look good in the living room. I wasn't used to those kind of looks coming my way.

I apprehensively excused myself and headed to the master suite to shower and shave. I'd already dealt with Jeanie coming into the bathroom on me recently, and part of me expected Sam to do something similar. I was relieved to not have a surprise visitor in my shower and by the time I got to my office, ready to work, Sam was ensconced on the little sofa, reading her book, still wearing her long t-shirt.

I liked my office. It was the place in my house that I'd designed specifically for concentrating on my work. Concentrating was hard enough for an adult with ADD, so I took the best of the techniques I'd learned over the years and built them into the room. My desk sat about six feet from the wall in front of me, three large computer monitors arrayed across it. Directly beyond them was a forty-seven inch plasma display hung on the wall that I generally kept old movies playing on for background noise. Sometimes I'd turn the movies off and just play music on the surround sound system. The background noise and motion were key to allowing part of my mind to be occupied while the other part focused on the work at hand.

To my right was a huge bay window that overlooked the second story wrap around deck, and far below, the lake. A warm wind was blowing across the lake from the southwest, pushing the waves toward the far shore, the leaves were just starting to come out on the trees, fluttering in the unseasonably warm breeze. The bay window stuck out over a portion of the second story back deck, that ran the width of the house. On really nice days, I would sometimes move outside with my laptop, if I needed a change of scenery. From there I could overlook the yard and lake from my second story perch and get a change in perspective.

The sofa, which Sam was lounging on, was to my left, set so that it could easily look past my desk and out over the lake and the hills beyond, nearly three miles before the tops of the trees in the state forest ended the view. The sofa was there specifically for cold days when I just couldn't concentrate at my desk.

I went to work as usual, deep into the design details of my current project by eight. As I worked my mind jumped between the TV, playing an old black and white western, and the schematics of the control system I was designing. The depth of my concentration was controlled not by the distraction, but by how long I could focus before my mind jumped me out again. I'd learned over the years that those jumps were necessary to keep the distracting little voice calling me to go out and play, go out and fish, etc, at bay. Though I seemed to be distracted in other ways that day. I found myself looking at Sam frequently, her long, bare legs crossed as she lay on the sofa, a book propped up on her chest as she read.

It was at least half an hour before I realized what was drawing my attention to her. Well, two things actually. The first was that her nipples were evident through the thin shirt, and both of them were rock-hard and protruding enough to make little mountain peaks on each of her full, round tits. The second was that the hem of her shirt had ridden up her legs from her periodic movements, the hem now clearly high enough to allow me to see the juncture of her legs, and, if I stood up, probably her pussy. Now this was a serious distraction! No matter how hard I tried, my overactive brain couldn't help but imagine that shirt pulling up farther and exposing more of her body. Finally it got too much for me to deal with.

"Hey Sam!"

"Yeah?" she asked, looking up from her book, toward me.

"It's pretty nice out. Just thought you might enjoy sitting in the sun and reading your book. There's a couple lounge chairs on the upper deck."

"Oh. That's not a bad idea. I think I will!" she said, flashing me a smile as she twisted to get up, her shirt riding up even farther and giving me a brief glimpse of the blond curls on her mound before the shirt fell down over them again as she stood up.

I sighed and shook my head to get the image pushed out of my mind before going back to work. At least, that was the plan. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement on the deck. Not a huge surprise, since I had suggested she go outside. What was a surprise was that she had pulled one of the reclining lounge chairs out into the sun, setting it near the back of the house where I suspected she thought she was out of my sight, and as I watched, stripped off her t-shirt, leaving her completely nude on the deck. She lifted her hands to her bare tits, lifting each one and gently rubbing her thumbs across her rock-hard nipples, her eyes closing and her lips parting slightly in pleasure. I was surprised at how little her tits sagged down compared to Marie's. Her breasts were large and round and clearly heavy in her own hands. In the sunlight it was just as obvious to me that her areola plumped and filled almost half the height of her erect nipple as she teased them with her thumbs.

I wondered if she realized that I could not only see, but was indeed watching her as she stood there and teased her nipples? My heart was pounding and I found myself unable to rip my eyes from her as she moved to the chair, sitting down with her legs pointed across the deck. From where I was, I couldn't see her pussy, being blocked by her legs, but I could most certainly see the curls on her mound as she lay back and reached one hand down between her legs.

"Oh shit," I groaned as my cock tried to break through my pants at the sight of her lying in the sun, her fingers obviously teasing her pussy while her other hand moved from breast to breast, teasing, pinching and pulling her nipples. I couldn't hear her, but her mouth clearly was making noises as she rocked her hips and arched her back at the pleasure she was causing in her body.

I didn't remember doing it, but I clearly must have. I looked down and realized that I had my cock out of my pants and was slowly stroking it in time with her rocking hips, my own level of pleasure growing more intense by the moment. I felt my hand sliding along my under-used cock, much as it did when I relieved myself to some internet porn, only this time I was imagining my cock sliding in and out of her pussy instead of some random porn star showing off for me. I saw her hand moving and knew she was pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy, teasing herself closer to climax and, inadvertently, me along with her.

I saw her lips mouth 'oh god' as she arched her back, her legs suddenly trembling and shaking in orgasm, my own climax suddenly springing upon me at the thought of her climaxing around my fat cock. My body jerked uncontrollably half a dozen times, spewing my cum on the wall and the carpet as I came along with her. I sat there panting, wondering if she knew what I had just done, if she knew that I had watched, or even if she knew I could see her naked at all.

I saw her relax, a smile creep to her lips, her eyes still closed, and her fingers teasing across her thighs and tits.

I got a towel and cleaned up my mess, wiping down the wall and the wet spot on the carpet before tossing the cum-covered hand towel into the hamper. By the time I'd cleaned up and was back, ready to work, she was reading again, still naked in the sun.

I was doing my best to concentrate when she got up again, still naked, and walked from my view.

"Mark, do you have any sunscreen?" I heard her ask from the doorway to my office, drawing my attention to her. She was standing there, completely naked with her hands behind her back, allowing me to see her whole nude body, including, for the first time, her pussy. Her full, round lips were puffed up and glistening with her own moisture, a significant amount of sexy, soft inner lip protruding and sticking down in the gap between her legs. I opened and closed my mouth several times, trying to make my words come out.

"Um. Uh. Yeah. Um. In the hall closet," I finally got out.

"Okay. Thank you!" she said cheerfully, turning and walking from my office, leaving me with a short look at her completely bare, firm, round ass.

"Oh lord." I groaned to myself as I sat there, listening to her rummage in the hall linen closet.

"Oh, here it is!" She called down the hall. I heard the closet door close and a few moments later the door to the deck open and close.

"Wow," I said to myself, shaking my head at what I had just been treated to. I didn't have all that long to consider it when a whole new view presented itself or, should I say, herself. Sam walked out to the chair and, facing away from me, bent over to spread the white cream on her legs, starting with her right ankle. I sat and stared at her, her legs about a foot apart, her pussy pushing out toward me as she wrapped both hands around her ankle and began massaging the lotion into her skin. Her hands moved slowly, stroking their way up her leg, stroking and twisting, almost like she were stroking a fat cock. She continued working around her calf and then paused to get more lotion before starting again with her right thigh just above her knee. She swirled her hands around her soft, creamy thigh, still bent over with her tits hanging down and swaying as she moved, her hands stroking around her thigh and finally high enough to swipe briefly across her pussy.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers