Sister In Law Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I was floored. "Loved it?"

"Oh, sweetie, if you weren't married to my sister, that lovely cock would be buried deep down my throat right now," Hope shook her head.

"But you're married," I replied.

"For that thing, I can pretend to be single," Hope shrugged.

"How do you think I feel about those," I said, staring down at her enormous boobs.

"Seriously?" Hope said as she looked down at her chest. "They were the reason you were in there?"

"And multiple other times," I acknowledged.

Hope smiled as she leaned in. "Tell me more."

I told her about the first night as well as other nights. That's when she told me that after she dropped me off after we went to lunch, she sat in her truck for over an hour, pleasing herself to the thought of my dick.

I wasn't big in that department. I wasn't too small, either. I measured once, okay maybe a bunch of times. It was just over seven inches, not quite eight, which I read put me an inch over average. The thought that Hope thought I was big made it swell and throb.

"I can see you like the idea of throating that magnificent thing," Hope said as she stared down at my crotch.

"I like the idea of many things you said," I said boldly.

"Good," Hope said as she got down to the floor. Since I was wearing pajama bottoms, with one quick pull, she had my pants down, and my cock stood to attention in front of her. Without hesitation, Hope took my cock in her mouth and down her throat in one quick move.

"Holy," I said as I watched Hope's blonde hair bob up and down between my legs. "Damn!" I couldn't believe how good she was at sucking a dick. Her blonde hair moved up and down at a furious pace. Her mouth closed around my dick.

Hope seemed like a woman possessed to milk every drop of cum out of my dick in the fastest possible time. She was loud and messy, globs of saliva coated my dick as the sounds of it entering and exiting her mouth filled the living room.

"Damn, slow down," I said, trying to hold on to the couch.

Hope shook her head. "Mus...glurg.. have...mmm.. cum.," Hope said in some alien language. She slapped my hand away when I tried to stop her. Then she stopped, she pulled her head away from my cock, there was a thick string of throat mucus and saliva connecting my dick to her mouth. Hope wiped it away with a smile. Then before I could say a word, she was back down.

No wonder poor Gary didn't want his wife sucking his dick. I was going to cum in record time. I had never cum this quick. "Shit," I said as I signaled to Hope that I was cumming. Hope buried her head into my crotch, pushing her hands under my ass and squeezing and pulling. She buried her nose into my pelvis as I came down her throat.

Slowly Hope pulled her head away from my crotch. If anyone had told me by the end of the day, I would have had Hope drain my cock down her throat. I would have laughed.

"That has to happen again, and soon," Hope said, wiping the lines and build-up of saliva from her mouth.

"You drained me," I said, looking at her.

"I doubt that," Hope said, hopping onto me. Her legs straddle mine as she looked at me. "I bet there is a lot more stored up in those big balls!"

Hope stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"Just wondering what is going on in that head of yours," Hope smiled.

"Well," I said, staring at her chest. "A couple of things."

"Just a couple?" Hope teased as she looked at her chest. "Like, one," she said as she poked her left boob, "Two," she said as she poked the right.

"Yes," I nodded. I put my hands around Hope's body and grabbed her ass.

"Now Wayne," Hope said. "My motor's running at full blast, you go cupping a girls ass, you better be ready for what happens next."

"Oh really," I said as I squeezed her ass.

Hope closed her eyes as I cupped and squeezed her pert ass. "Wayne," she said as she opened her eyes. "You're hitting the start button on a machine that's very hard to turn off."

Once she said that she grabbed the bottom of her crop top and pulled it up. What happened next was beyond my imagining. Her large breasts dropped, not a natural drop but close enough. They looked almost natural. "Holy fuck!" I said, staring at breasts that were larger than my head.

"I asked you if they were too big," Hope said, staring at me.

I was totally speechless. "They are amazing," I said as I tried to come up with the words.

"Good," Hope said. "Someone else appreciates them too," Hope said as she reached under her. "It really appreciates them," Hope said as she lifted herself, she slipped out of the boy shorts. "I should have got with a boob guy from the beginning."

I moaned loudly as Hope lowered herself onto my dick. "Fuck," I said slowly as she tightly gripped me.

Hope looked at me as her face was inches from mine. "I haven't had something this thick inside me in years," Hope said as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Hope slowly began to slide up and down on my dick. "So good," she said as she started to moan. I bent my head and began to suck on her nipples. They weren't like some of the porn queens that got their tits done. Where some of them were easy to tell they were fake, Hope's nipples looked naturally placed.

"Yes," Hope said as she started moving back and forth on me. "They have been neglected for so long."

"I have no intention of neglecting them," I said as I moved from one then to the other.

With each move, Hope rode my dick harder. "I finally have a dick I can ride!" Hope said as held onto my shoulders as she bounced. She got off her thighs and sat up on her heels, pushing me back onto the couch. "I want to ride this big dick!"

"Ride it," I said as I watched her bounce up and down using her thighs and hips to drive herself up and down on top of me.

Hope rode me hard and fast as she bounced up and down as fast as she could. I lifted and squeezed her large breasts. Even though they were the fake kind, I was infatuated. I buried my head between them. Hope could easily tit fuck my head between her breasts.

"Fuck me," Hope screamed as I started to fuck into her.

After all my dreams and fascinations, I was finally getting to fuck my big-breasted sister in law. Seeing her bounce up and down on my cock made me want to cum balls deep inside her. "Cum!" Hope yelled down at me. "I want to feel you cum inside me!"

I wrapped my arms around Hope's waist and pulled her down on my cock. "Fuck!" I said as I buried my head into her enormous boobs. I came into her, feeling my dick throb inside her.

"Gary will be pissed," Hope smiled. "First you drove his fancy car, now you shot cum inside his wife," Hope started to laugh.

I joined her in laughing. "Yeah, your sister will be even madder," I said.

"That's another guy you stole from her."

We both laughed out loud.

12