Sister-In-Law Takes Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives him a surprising mouthful.
2.6k words
4.17
22.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully my wife left to return to Europe and work the morning after the 'thing' with Lou, as the following couple of days was exceptionally awkward being near and around her. I still had business in the city, so had planned to stay on for another couple of weeks. I didn't want to make eye contact but didn't want to appear somewhat off. Sitting at the dinner table with Lou, Rob and their girls was equally awkward and a couple of times I found Lou looking at me intently, a knowing smile spread across her face, those beautiful teeth strikingly white against her tanned skin. Fuck! As I pushed my pasta around my plate, I fretted Rob would sense the tension.

"Anything exciting happening over the past few days Mark?" Lou asked me casually but deliberately, the smile still radiant.

"Er, not really Lou," I replied, "still waiting on news of the new IT contract, but hopefully any day now."

"I'd put heavy pressure on them." said Rob, "Bloody lawyers always hold things up. Anything to increase billable hours."

I'd known Rob ever since I met and fell love with his younger sister, my wife, Samantha. Luckily, Rob and I got on famously, with shared interests in all things sport, business & wine. He was generous to a fault and was always happy to open a good bottle or two from his envious wine collection. Many a morning we cursed each other for our respective hangovers, but never seriously learned our lesson. Slightly built, Rob was fastidious about his weight and fitness, with running being a constant for him. I couldn't think of any worse an exercise, but each to their own.

A little later that week, I woke early, aware of a rocking noise. I didn't take too much notice in my sleepy state, but then heard a distinct series of pleasurable moans from across the hallway, and an ever-increasing rocking noise which culminated in heavy knocking and short intense guttural grunts. I was immediately turned on at the thought of them fucking and found my hand massaging my now not so sleepy cock.

A couple of minutes later and mid stroke, Rob knocked on my door offering a morning coffee. "Sure, yes please." I replied hastily, pulling up the bed sheet.

"What time you up and out today?" Rob asked.

"My first meeting is at noon." I responded.

"Lucky bastard." came the retort.

Coffee was duly brought through to the bedrooms, and without much fuss Rob was out the door and into the traffic and another day's work.

No sooner had the sound of Rob's car fade into the morning, I heard Lou call from behind her closed bedroom door. "Mark, could you pop in for a sec?"

"Now?" I asked, aware that this felt unusual.

"Yeah, if you're free." She sounded light-hearted.

"Gimme a sec." I rose, pulled on shorts and a tee shirt, stepped across the hallway and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Come in." she said.

I slowly opened the door to find Lou lying in bed, propped up by white pillows, folds of white bed sheet pulled up to her waist. She was wearing a thin, delicate strapped vanilla satin slip that contrasted against her deeply tanned arms and chest. A few faint, fine wrinkle lines ran downwards towards the deep hollow between her breasts, and her tousled honey blonde mane draped in scattered fashion across her shoulders. Fuck! She looked hot. I couldn't help taking in the two raised nubs of her hard nipples that stood proudly under sheer and almost stretched satin top.

Lou saw me looking and without attempting to cover up, simply smiled and said, "Close the door."

An instruction. I did so and turned back to face her. Something was up and I immediately felt anxious, standing there directly above her. Suddenly the room felt small and claustrophobic to me, uncomfortably intimate. She could sense it and seemed to take pleasure from it. Lou, stretched out below me, looked up and with a chuckle, softly said

"Take off your clothes."

"Excuse me?" I managed to stammer, taken completely by surprise.

"You heard me. Get your kit off."

"Lou, listen, what happened the other ..."

She cut me off.

"You are in no position to debate this, are you? So, get you kit off."

There was an awkward, pregnant pause as I tried unsuccessfully to calm myself. It wasn't excitement I felt, rather fear of the consequences of what might follow, for everyone involved. I slowly did as Lou instructed, peeling off first my t-shirt and then my shorts, and stood butt naked in front of her.

"And good morning to you too." Lou spoke directly to my limp dick, a bright smile spread across her tanned face, flashing brilliant white and perfectly formed teeth. God, she was beautiful from any angle.

Patting the other side of the king-sized bed, she continued, "Now be a good boy and come and lie on the bed next to me. And can you grab my red scarf on the dresser as you do."

A jumble of nerves, I walked around the bed collected the scarf and lay on Rob's side of the bed, trying to stay as close to the edge as possible, my hands instinctively covering my genitals.

"Come on," Lou chided, "scoot a little closer to me. I don't bite." The smile remained. She followed that with another instruction, "Lift your head quickly." As I did so, Lou took the scarf from me and rolling onto her right side towards me, folded it and deftly placed it over my eyes and tied it at the back.

"Can you see anything?" She giggled, her mouth suddenly close to my ear.

"No." I replied, "What are you doing?" I could literally hear my heart beating.

"Shhh." I felt her breath tickling my ear it was so close, her voice now almost a whisper.

"You okay there big boy?" I could hear moisture slip & slide with the movement of her tongue. Then the sound of her swallowing.

"Now, I want to share something really personal with you."

She blew hot air into my ear and made a tiny cooing sound.

"I have to admit watching the play back of you jerking off right in front of me, made me rather horny." She took a breath before resuming, her mouth seeming to dry.

"You were soooo hard and I know you were turned on showing me how just how hard. Seeing your cock twitch and spasm as you got close was super hot."

Lou then deliberately blew lightly into my ear. "Mmmmmm. And you wanted me to see you spurt your come, loads of it. I wish Rob would show the same ecstasy and loss of control as you did, when he comes inside me. Phew! So hot!

My cock began to harden now, which Lou noticed.

"Ooooh, he's woken up I see. It's okay, you can masturbate if you want to." After hesitating, I began to gently stroke my cock with my right hand while fondling my balls with my left.

Lou continued to whisper, "That was some unexpected performance, huh? And I must say I am really flattered that you still find me sexy and attractive. That you have jerked off so many times all these years dreaming of fucking me." Her tongue continued to make little moist salivating sounds against her palate as she continued to whisper in my ear.

"Now, surprisingly the best part for me was watching you lick up all your spunk off the table. God, that was hot," she paused, "you licking up your own semen. And having replayed you do that a number of times, a little idea took hold and I haven't been able to shake it." Lou chuckled quietly and then said, "So how about you and I explore it?" It somehow did not sound like a question, more a statement.

I felt Lou adjust how she was lying on the bed, and then comment on my erection. "I see you like mornings. I'm impressed just how hard that cock is! Nice and slow now, while we have some fun."

For the very first time, Lou touched me in that way. Not like a hug or kiss on the cheek to say hello, but in a sexual way. She lightly and deliberately flicked my earlobe with her tongue, driving a bolt of lightning through my entire body. An exquisite intense burst of tingles all over me. Lou chuckled at the effect she'd had, and then continuing with a slow, sensual whisper, she said "This morning you heard me groaning, didn't you?" I nodded as I rubbed my thumb around the rim of my throbbing cock head.

"Good. That was because Rob's cock was jammed into my wet pussy. He just fucked the daylights out of me. But I started it," she chuckled again, "I woke up horny and wet, knelt between his legs and taking his cock in my mouth, which he just loves. I wouldn't let him touch me as I blew him. I took my time, building his load slowly." She paused and took a breath.

"When he was good and lubed, I climbed off Rob quickly grabbed the headboard on all fours, spread my legs to present my slick cunt to Rob. In a flash, he slid effortlessy inside me, and began pounding me almost into next week. I came so fast and hard; it took me surprise. Perhaps you heard? It was so intense, and I knew I was loud."

"Yes, I heard you." I replied as I stroked myself.

"Did you wish it was you inside me?" Whispered with another chuckle.

"Aaahh." I moaned, now tugging faster on my cock like my life depended on it.

"That was a great fuck. Just great. Rob must be wondering what has got into me!" She rolled onto her back now giggling loudly.

Turning back to me, but not as close, she then said softly "And now it's time to explore my idea. I hope you are ready. Hands off that dick of yours and put them behind your head."

I felt Lou's weight move on the bed and immediately thought my countless dreams were going to come true. She was most certainly going to straddle me and bury my cock in her wet & warm pussy. I was desperate to pull the blindfold off and look at this stunning woman but did as I was told.

I couldn't have been more wrong. I was right about being straddled, but felt weight either side of my chest, and then felt satin caress my chin, then my face and hair. I heard a soft ruffle of material being lifted and instantly I could smell the all too familiar musty sweetness of pussy. I felt a drip of something on the side of my nose as Lou spoke. She was facing away from me as she said "Now Mark, I want you to eat Rob's load out of me. Lick my pussy clean."

Lou slowly spread her thighs wider as she lowered herself onto my face. I was overcome. I could not believe I was about to taste and feel the pussy I had so long wanked over. Then, there they were, warm and soft labia on my lips, surprisingly large as I sucked them gently into my mouth. My tongue reached out to taste and feel them, and slide between the folds, flickering at the salty sweetness of her. Fuck! This was insane! Stunning! I heard her moan gently and begin to rock, sliding her cunt slowly backwards and forwards over my lips, tongue and nose. I stiffened my tongue, straining the muscle as I reached as far up her pussy as I could, trying to get as much of me inside her.

She was so wet, I knew Rob's semen was mixed with her juices and my saliva, but didn't care. I then moved my mouth and tongue to reach for her clitoris and again found it much larger than my wife's, firm, swollen, thick and super sensitive to the touch. Lou gasped as I gently sucked on it and using the very tip of my tongue, began a series of flicks and circular motions. Almost unable to stand the sensation, Lou clamped her thighs involuntarily, lifting her pussy off my face for a second, before immediately pushing down onto me once more, rocking herself backwards and forwards, with short, sharp breaths.

God, I wished I could rip off the blindfold and see Lou spread above me, as I continued to lick and suck perhaps the largest pussy lips I had ever experienced. Fuck, it turned me on, filling my mouth with hot, soft, slippery folds of flesh. I then felt her fingers touch my chin, realising she'd begun to work her clit and slide even more vigorously up and down my face.

Lou then pushed her hips forward and my tongue found her anus, and she almost shot straight up off the bed. "No!" she said in a strangled tone. "I can't.... it's too..." She didn't get to finish, for as she came down I felt for it again, the musty wickedness of her anus, feeling a small puffy flap of skin protruding from her sphincter, which was also a big turn on for me. This time, Lou clenched and meowed, but stayed over my tongue and slowly relaxed her buttocks to give me better access. "Oh, oh, oh..." she groaned as she began to accept the overwhelming sensation of having her ass eaten. As she surrendered, she leaned back with her left hand for the bed, while furiously frigging her clit with her right hand, and began to grind her anus onto my mouth and tongue in delight and abandon. I could feel her sphincter open and contract as I pushed my now tiring tongue into her tiny hole, inhaling the nutty, musty taste of her. Though I couldn't see, I felt incredibly intimately connected to her, in sexual heaven in that moment. The moment Lou began to orgasm.

Suddenly, her thighs clamping and rubbing her anus on my tongue and now rather tender nose, Lou slowed her gyrations of her clit to match her slowing breathing, as she took control of her impending climax.

The "oh" became a slower series of warm, controlled "aaahh" sounds and a final long victorious "Yeesssssssss!" as she orgasmed, squeezing my face as I licked the striations of her twitching, contracting butthole. She remained almost frozen as the ripples of orgasm swept through her. Then, a couple more thigh contractions and her breathing now under control, Lou emitted a purring like sigh and lifted herself off my face and the bed. My face was sopping wet with pussy juice, sperm, saliva running down the sides of my face. But I was in ecstasy. I had just been face fucked by the woman of my dreams. Unbelievable.

Lou spoke first, quietly, and simply, "When you hear the bathroom door close, pick up your clothes and leave my bedroom."

Still somewhat stunned, I did as I was told, and once in my room across the hall, I lay on my bed, and quickly began to jerk off, the smell and taste of Lou still in my mouth and nostrils. I came quickly and explosively, gobs of come spurting onto my stomach and chest.

I was in the lounge area as Lou entered, freshly showered, and adorned in a floral summer dress. She glanced over at me and casually said, "I'm desperate for a coffee. Like one?" Like nothing had happened.