Sister-In-Law Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I decided to take the suggestion, I shifted over grabbed my cock and started moving it in the direction of Brad's mouth. He had noticed it right away and put up no resistance. He took my head into his mouth and sucked hard, urging me to come closer so he could get more of it in. I ended up straddling his torso so he could gobble as much of my 8.5 inches as he desired. Brad turned out to be a decent cock sucker, so much so that Megan stopped what she was doing (but not letting his dick escape her) and looked over my shoulder to watch her boyfriend take a big cock in his mouth. Megan wanted badly for me to shoot my load into her partner. She even reached under to play with my balls, which was nice. I got off Brads torso without my dick leaving his lips and had him turn his head so I could shove my cock further into his mouth. I was getting very close to blowing my load. A few seconds later I shoved the head in, holding it there while I shot a decent sized load, filling up Brads mouth. Finally after 6 or 7 spurts I finished cumming and pulled my dick out of his face. Immediately Megan put her lips to his to get that cum from him, she did not waste one second.

Once they were done kissing and sharing the cum, which they both swallowed a substantial amount, Courtney decided it was time for her sister to cum all over this guys cock. She reached behind her sister and jerked off her boyfriend a little as she was bouncing up and down on him. She then started playing with her butt and grabbing her tits at the same time. It wasn't too much longer before she was having a leg shaking orgasm. Surprisingly Brad had still not cum yet, so Megan got off and Courtney jumped on, easily inserting his decent sized cock into her tight little pussy, burying it on the first stroke. Brad would eventually cum inside her. I had already gotten out of the pool and went to lay down next to my wife. She looked up from her phone and asked if I had fun with that boy. I told her that I actually did enjoy getting my dick sucked by another good looking dude. She just smiled and went back to whatever she was reading.

Brad came up to me shortly after that to thank me saying "thanks bro, I have been eyeballing that cock since I first saw it, I couldn't wait to get some of it! It is beautiful by the way!" I told him thank you and that he was a pretty good cock sucker. Then he said "I am up for it anytime you are". That made me smile, I would be taking him up on his offer before this trip was over, I was sure of that. Then Jessica spoke up to everyone saying that "it looks like everyone has had an orgasm today except me, I need to get out of this sun so anyone that wants to join is welcome".

Jessica walked her naked ass inside and headed for the king size bed in our master bedroom. I watched as everyone followed her. A few minutes later, after I had recovered somewhat, I went in to see what was happening. It didn't surprise me to see that one sister was between her legs and the other was making out with her. Brad was just laying there taking it all in, so I did the same. Megan was doing such a great job eating her pussy that she was close already. She pulled her sisters' head up out of her lap and told her she wanted some dick to cum on. Megan happily obliged pulling Brad in and inserting his cock head in her pussy. Brad instantly thrust it in almost all the way. Just like that he was fucking my wife. I knew she wouldn't last long but he would since he had just cum about 30 minutes before so I told Courtney to get into doggy style position above her sister, she obeyed and Jessica immediately started sucking on her tits. It was only a few seconds after this that she came all over Brad's cock. I knew Brad hadn't cum yet so I grabbed his cock and shoved it in Courtney's wet hole while my wife rolled out from under them.

Brad fucked Courtney for another few minutes before it looked like he was ready to cum again. Courtney being a bit of a cum slut herself wanted it all over her chest, so she flipped over and assumed the position. Brad came right in-between her big tits. The pressure was great but the volume low, since he had just cum, she didn't seem to mind. Meagan ate her out to a nice full orgasm. Then we were all just laying there. Jessica on the outside edge of the bed then me, Brad, Courtney and Megan on the other edge. Brad rolled over and thanked me for organizing the switch. I told him I was glad to do it. He then looked down and realized how hard I was again, I had in-fact recovered, it had been almost an hour since I filled his mouth up.

He kinda leaned back the other way and faced his smooth ass next to my cock and backed it up, rubbing my cock on his ass. I didn't know exactly what was happening, but Jessica reached over and grabbed my dick and helped out rubbing it on his ass and kissing my neck at the same time. Megan noticed what was happening and had this thrilling look on her face. She came over from the foot of the bed and spread Brad's cheeks and sticking her tongue on his asshole. She proceeding to eat his ass and shove some fingers in there, making him groan quite a bit. He wasn't touching his cock, I assumed it was a little sore by now but he didn't seem to mind the manipulation he was receiving from his girlfriend or Jessica (via my cock). Unbeknownst to me Jessica reached into her side table and grabbed some lube that we stored in there and handed it to her sister. Megan used a generous amount on her boyfriend and then applied it to my cock as well. Megan than took over and pointed my cock at her boyfriends back door. I went along, pushing the head past the entrance, he stopped me so he could re-adjust, then I kept going very slowly until I was balls deep into another guys ass. I paused again allowing him to get used to my size as much as he could before I started to pump my cock in and out. I was surprised at how well he was able to adjust to my size and how much I was enjoying this. Jessica was still behind me, encouraging me the whole time, pushing her tits into my back, playing with my balls and taint, even rubbing my own asshole a little. I knew I was getting close and had already decided I would fill this guys ass up with my cum. I took a few more strokes then buried my cock, balls deep in his ass and orgasmed hard. The volume and intensity was much greater than when I came in his mouth. After I had finished I slowly pulled out and Megan was right there to catch the cum dripping out of him. She tried to share it with us but I wasn't really interested then so she ended up only sharing with Courtney who loves cum no matter what.

I looked at Brad and was surprised to see his dick still hard as glass. I asked him if he had cum, he said no not yet. Megan looks at me and motions to her boyfriends cock. I got the hint and went between his legs and sucked a dick for the first time. I put the head in my mouth, tried to do everything that I like done to me. He seemed to be responding and the girls absolutely loved it. They were very encouraging, telling me they could wait to see him cum in my mouth. A few minutes later I closed my lips around his shaft as he came in my mouth, some of the cum going straight down my throat, most bouncing back on my tongue. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and showed everyone the cum. I went to my wife and kissed her passionately, once she had most of the cum she gave it to Brad. I swallowed what was left in my mouth and laid back down on the bed with my arm around Jessica. I looked at her and told her that I might be bi-sexual. She just smiled and kissed me and said "me too".

12