All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law Visits Nudist Club'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exciting

Looking forward to the sister-in-law's explorations of the family. Good read. Thank you.

BiggamusBoyRexBiggamusBoyRexalmost 10 years ago
I've Read Enough Stories Here...

to realize you might want to consider that Susan wants to start swinging and figures the best way to ease you into "the lifestyle" is to start you out with her sister. My wife NEVER would have considered it when we were about your age and her baby sister had just graduated from high school but, believe me, if she had, I would have been on her sister "like white on rice." (Hell, I'd still do her sister, now age 48, in a heartbeat.) Then again, my wife would have never considered it at any age--which is a great disappointment to me.

I don't mean to suggest that there is anything neferious or sinister about what Susan has done so far. However, it seems obvious to me that she was not acting simply out of the goodness of her heart when she wanted to get nekkid (the late Lewis Grizzard defined "nekkid" as "not having clothes on AND doing something") with you in front of her nubile, nude sister. Trust me, she definitely has ulterior motives.

Be grateful to her for it. Play your cards right and you will have more pussy then you can shake a stick at. So what if you have to allow her to get a little strange dick, too? I expect you will get to enjoy the fantasy that most guys have about doing sisters--and I'll expect you will be able to enjoy that many, many times over. I envy you.

I look forward to reading more. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I think you should have Susan invite Julie into your room the next time the two of you make love and have Susan ask Julie if she would like to join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jullie wants to be fucked

. It is clear that Julie wants to be fucked , She wants you to feel your mouth on her boobs m she wants you to lick her pussy and finally wants your cock in her twat.So next time she is with you and tries to flirt with you naked , you pull her to your bed and kiss her on lips . first time she may act to stop you but you persist till she opens her mouth, slip your tongue into her hot mouth and find her tongue ., next you fondle her boobs and move her mouth to her nipples. it will not be long when you will find her hand fondling your erection . let her massage your shaft and balls . you are very hard now and she is quite ready to get your shaft into her cunt. but don`t , not yet , move your hand to her pussy , tickle the clit and first one and then two fingers in her pussy and keep finger fucking her , you are experienced lover , you can foresee her orgasm . Don`t allow her to cum remove your finger . She will cry 'Nooooo" but no let her her pussy feel hungry .

next you lie over her , put your tongue on her pussy lips . not in her Go on kissing her labia anf make her cry till she moans and tell you : Dear bother please fuck me . put your dick in my pussy and fuck me hard just like you fucked my sister before my eyes. Plsssssssssssssssssssssss brother"

Next you come between her legs . Rub your dick on her pussy and put just the tip inside . Then slowly , slowly and very slowly keep your dick shoving your dick slowly and very slowly into her till half length goes in . The pull out /leaving only the tip inside and then in one long push . enter the full length inside. Just lie on top of her . dick inside but no stroke. Embrace her tight . make love to her boobs kiss the nipples. She will move from below . you counter her strokes . Now you are both fucking . Grasp her ass and now is the time to bang her fast and fiercely . Make sure she comes before you drop your semen in her cunt,

You have now given your baby sister in law a good fuck . Both she and her wife will be grateful.

sararojagadarasararojagadaraover 8 years ago

You should definitely talk to your wife, she would agree for a 3sum..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ah 3 way

or any way sounds like fun for all..........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sister in law

Is there going be a second chapter????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As before a bit more in Details, does your wile or her sister have any pubic hair? are your hands stroking your wife while kissing her, Maybe changing positions, her riding you, you stroking her sides and her breasts bouncing and you cupping them etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
592 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.