Sister in Law Wants More than Lunch

Story Info
Lonely sister in law comes over for lunch and wants more.
3.3k words
4.34
51.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up this Saturday morning not knowing how this was going to be one of the best days of my life. It was a normal August morning, and I was not looking forward to another 100 plus temperature day. I had plans to work on the landscape around the house and I was not looking forward to the prospect at all, but I needed to get it done. I made some breakfast for my wife and myself and then changed into my work around the house clothes. I begrudgingly headed out to the garage and got the hedge trimmers and my gloves. I spent the next hour trimming all the bushes and raking up all the leaves and branches. I was about to finish when my wife came out and asked if I minded if her sister Gina came over and took a swim in the pool and had lunch. I did not really feel up to having visitors but an excuse to fire up the grill and take a swim won me over. I said sure and that I would throw some burgers on the grill. She responded to her sister and told me she would be over in like an hour. I cleaned up my supplies and went back into the house to set out the burgers.

I decided I would not need to take a shower since I was going to be jumping in the pool before we ate. I got the grill and all my tools set up and waited out on the porch for her sister to come over. I was about to give up and head in assuming that she was going to flake on us when I heard the doorbell in the distance. My wife went to the door and to my surprise her sister showed up. She had been known to make plans and then just not even show up or make any contact with us. The two of them exchanged a hug and I decided I should go in and say hi. I had not seen my sister-in-law in quite a long time, and she had changed since last visit. Gina was about the same height as my wife Donna, both being five foot 5ish. Both ladies had blondish brown hair with a slight amount of grey. My wife is fifty and I never really knew how much younger her sister was than her, but she was in her mid to late forties. My wife had the banging ass, and her sister had the bigger breasts. I am guessing 38C or slightly larger.

The two sisters chatted for a few seconds at most and Gina suggested it was time to jump in the pool and wondered where she should change, without hesitation I said you should use our bathroom as it is nicest, and it was downstairs. Thean into the powder room and changed into my suit when I realized the two of them were both heading into our bedroom. I thought it to be odd as our Master Bath did not have a door and was more like an extension of the bedroom. At this moment while I changed, I imagined them changing together literally. My mind was playing tricks on me as I was thinking about them getting naked in the same room without any shame or hesitation. I wondered if they were looking at each other or if they had seen each other naked so many times as children it was just vanilla in nature. I quickly came out of my own fantasy as I could feel my member starting to twitch. I walked out the back door to the pool carrying my towel. I hung it on the pool fence and started to walk down the steps into the pool. The water was cool and refreshing and I was glad to get my waist beneath the water to hide what had started to happen.

It felt like minutes had gone by and I was thinking what is taking them so long. A few moments later I saw them sliding open the door coming out to the porch. My wife was wearing a little two-piece suit I had seen before, but it seemed sexier today. Then I decided that I needed to check out her sister. Gina was wearing a much smaller bikini suit that was honestly too small for her. Her breasts were jammed in, and they looked like they wanted to pop out of the top of the small black cups each holding less than half of their respective breasts. Then I looked down further and saw the cute little pudge of a stomach poking out a little of it invading the top of her bikini bottom. My eyes traveled further down and saw her precious little mound barely covered by the G-string type bottom. As I found myself staring, I realized that she had pubic hair sneaking out both sides of the little triangle of fabric, and I thought what you are doing right now you perv. They both pulled up a chair on the porch and lit up cigarettes, which I thought was odd as my wife said Gina had stopped smoking years back. They were talking quietly so I could not hear everything, but the conversation was centered on Gina's recent breakup with her boyfriend.

I decided I should start swimming and not be so obvious of my curiosity as to the nature of their conversation. I did a couple of laps and was surprised on the third lap when I came out of the water and nearly ran right into my sister in laws tits. I was startled and stammered "I am so sorry I almost took you out. She responded, "You did kind of smush my tits" and giggled. I did not know what to do so I turned around and swam back to the deep end of the pool. My wife was down there, which is unusual as she stays in the shallow side most of the time. She came up to me and got right in front of me and gave me a hug and a small kiss, and then she whispered something in my ear. "I think my sister is horny, says she hasn't been laid in months." I was stunned she told me that and ashamed it made me horny. I continued to swim off to one side by myself to keep me from staring at Gina's tits that were gliding on along the surface of the water no matter where she went.

I decided I was going to need to get out and take a leak and get the hamburgers ready to throw on the grill. I excused myself, got out of the pool, and sat in my chair with a towel to dry off for a few minutes before going inside. Both ladies were still just bobbing around in the water, and it did not seem as if they intended to get out. I found myself staring once again at her big full tits and wondered if they were going to fall out of her bikini. I thought for a moment she may have noticed I was staring, but she did not call me off if she had indeed noticed. I stood up threw my towel on the fence to dry and took a good look at her from my above vantage point and she looked very sexy, and her right breast had nearly escaped the small bikini cup. I walked back into the house and went into the Master bedroom and the into the bathroom to change. I looked over and saw my shorts and underwear hanging on the towel bar. Then I started to look for the ladies' clothes and I saw them all piled together on the back of the toilet. As I was looking, I pulled my swimsuit off and let it drop on the floor.

I was standing in the bathroom nude and instead of reaching for my clothes to put on, I stepped towards the clothes on the toilet. I reached out with my hand and started to rummage through the clothes, when I found what I was looking for, I small thong like purple pair of panties. I rubbed them between my thumb and forefinger just enjoying the feel of them. I gently pulled them out of the pile and put them up to my nose. I was getting ready to cross a line that was taboo, but I continued and took a long deep sniff. They smelled musky and sexy, and I was intrigued at the smell and wanted more. I fumbled with them like a kid in a candy store and found the wisp of fabric that would sit right on her pussy, and I pulled it up to my mouth and started to lick it feverishly. The taste was amazing and left me wanting more. I knew at this point the panties were soaked with my saliva and I made the decision to keep them instead of returning them to the pile. I reached over and grabbed my underwear gripping hers in my right hand the whole time. After putting my underwear back on I put on my shorts and put her panties in my pocket. I quickly grabbed my shirt and pulled it on as I scurried out of the room.

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed the burgers out of the refrigerator and put them on a platter to get them ready to cook. I glanced at the back door and saw the ladies were both still in the pool but near the steps, my guess they were getting ready to get out. I shifted my shorts around to cover up the fact that I was getting hard for sure. I went and sat on the couch and just looked out the door watching my sister-in-law and wondering why I was getting hard. Minutes later they started to climb up the stairs and I stared at Gina's ass that had swallowed all the bikini material in the crack of her ass. Gina reached around as she got to the top step and pulled the suit out of her ass and in doing so allowed me a view of her bare ass and I was even more aroused. I was not sure what was going to happen, but I was hoping to see more of her body. They both pulled up a chair and were waiting to dry off. My wife grabbed a towel, but her sister was just sitting on her chair air drying. Her wet body was sexy and off limits making me want it even more.

I decided to get up and start the grill and see if I could steal a peak of her from above. I opened the door and told them that I was starting the grill so I could cook the burgers. I used this opportunity of talking to them to stare at her fat tits and exceptionally large hard nipples trying to escape the bikini top. I continued out to the grill, started it, and stared blankly thinking to myself how horny she was making me. Was I a monster or just a sex-starved man, one way or the other I was more aroused than I had been I quite a long time.

After time had passed the ladies, both made their way inside the house once again, going into the bedroom together to change. I went in and grabbed the burgers, put them on the gill, and sat in my grilling chair while they cooked. After a couple of minutes my sister-in-law came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders. I nearly fell out of my chair as I was startled by her grabbing me. She leaned over and said, "that is payback for running into me in the pool" and she started to giggle. Before I could apologize or even speak, she came around and told me she was kidding. She stood next to me and the thought about having stolen her panties filled my mind. Before I had time to even think of an excuse or anything else she leaned into my cheek and whispered, "my panties are missing" and she wiggled her ass against my thigh.

Luckily, she had walked away as I did not know what my next move would be, blame the dogs, my wife, or admit it was me and see her reaction. Her walking away left me without any time to produce either a lie or the truth and see where it took us. Obviously, the truth could both piss her off and she could tell her sister, my wife. I was not sure about my next move, so I went back to cooking and tried to forget about it. My dick on the other hand was expecting me to pursue more. I glanced over my shoulder to see if she was still there and noticed she was chatting with my wife on the porch. Hopefully, she did not mention the missing underwear to her or tell her she suspected me, which is what I assumed she was thinking. I took a chance to grab her panties out and took a quick sniff, then stuck them back into my pocket. My dick was growing harder, and I was getting flushed.

We all went inside and ate our lunch in near complete silence, which was uncomfortable to say the least. I was not sure whether I was about to face the firing squad or worse. Near the end of the meal my wife excused herself to use the restroom and I was thrown into full-blown panic as we were being left alone. To my surprise she did not mention it again but just continued her last few bites and smiled coyly at me the whole time. I was much more relaxed and felt like the incident was going to go away without any drama. I heard my wife coming back into the dining room and Gina must have to as she started talking about how nice dessert would be after our meal. Donna heard this and commented that she agreed that something sweet sounded good. I asked if we had anything or if we needed to get something. Donna told us that we did not have anything and that we would need to grab something. In typical fashion she wanted me to be the one getting it and I reminded her that I needed to finish grilling and clean it up. She begrudgingly agreed and then tried to get her sister to go with her, she declined, and Donna asked what we thought we wanted. I was non-comital but mentioned the places that were close. Gina on the other hand almost demanded that she get us Dairy Queen, and surprisingly Donna agreed.

We were going to be left alone now and I was cautiously optimistic about not getting yelled at when we were by ourselves. I had gone out to finish the last bit of meat on the grill and turn it off, when I turned around Gina was standing right behind me blocking my path back to the house. I sat my plate down and looked at her feeling like I was about to get in trouble for sure. She blurted out something about how you enjoyed the panties. I was scared and excited all at the same time and decided to lie and tell her I had no idea what she was referring to. She clearly did not buy my lame answer and reached out and stuck her hand in my pocket pulling out her panties. She stuck them up to her face and sniffed them and rubbed them in her hand. She told me I must have enjoyed it as she knew they were not this wet when she took them off. Not knowing what to do I commented how do you know that you did not leave them wet. I am not sure how I thought this would be helpful to me, but I was not thinking clearly now. Instead of her being mad she exclaimed that she certainly left them a little wet, just not soaking wet.

I was stunned and suddenly realized that she was enjoying this. Her next move proved she was not only enjoying it, but she also wanted to pursue it further. She deftly put the panties to her mouth and leaned in and kissed me right through them. She then said, "If I were wearing them now, they would be soaking" as she said it, she put my hand down her shorts and onto her pussy. I took my finger and rubbed it all around and she was right, juicy pussy for sure. She was kissing my neck and ears and told me she wanted me. I knew her sister, my wife, would be away approximately 20 minutes and did not think it would be a promising idea and I expressed this to her. She told me she picked Dairy Queen as she knew it was quite a distance from our house. She understood though and backed away.

Her move to back away from me was to recollect and not to give up on her plan. She pulled her to off and stood there asking if I was sure we should not continue. I was sure we would not have time but said we can fool around for a few minutes. She took this as a cue to pull off her bra and her shorts. Her breasts looked amazing, with larger bright red nipples that stood at attention. They were not as long as her sister's nipples, but they were girthy, as big as one of my fingers. Her pussy was clean shaven, and her lips were deep pink and petite. I was all in and dropped my shorts and underwear and pulled my shirt off. She stepped back to me and grabbed my throbbing dick and stroked it gently. I leaned into her and grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them tenderly. She nuzzled my neck and asked if I would lay down on the grill patio. I of course obliged and she straddled my face with her beautiful ass and pussy and sat right on my face.


I did not hesitate and buried my tongue right into her pretty little asshole, and it tasted amazing. As I am eating her ass, she swallowed my cock and started sucking it like and expert. I knew I was not going to last long as she was amazing and the fact that it was so kinky wrong. I took my tongue out of her with reluctance as it was so good and started eating her pussy. I would not say I am the best at eating pussy, but I am rather good, and I was sucking her clit almost immediately. Within a matter of seconds, she started bucking on my face and begging me not to stop. She took her mouth off my dick and just started stroking it like crazy and riding my face like a wild animal. I started to moan as I was about to cum, and she begged me to suck harder. I sucked even harder, and she slammed her pussy on my face with force as she began to shake. Her cumming was imminent and I shot my load all over her hand. I kept sucking and she came all over my face squirting her amazing juice in my mouth and all over my face.

She stood up quickly and hovered over me as she brought her cum covered hand to her mouth and licked and sucked off every drop. She then helped me up and gave me a big sloppy kiss. I was tasting both her juices and mine, savoring it like my dessert. We both cleaned up and got dressed and she told me to make sure and keep her panties that she had just used to clean up her pussy. She then said I am not finished with this and to play along when her sister came back.