Sister in Law's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watches intently as the cum spurts out of my dick onto her body, her mouth slightly open in awe. Her eyes widen with each new stream spilling on to her.

Done, I let go of myself and lay on my side next to her. There are tears coming down her cheeks. She is sobbing. When she has caught her breath she says, "I thought no one would ever want me. That this would never happen. Oh, Gary." She sobs some more. "I'm so happy. I never felt sexy, like a woman, before. I made you cum! That makes me feel it. Not just think I am or hope I am. I know I am now."

"You always have been, hon. You just needed to let it out, to stop hiding it so others can see it. I'm happy for you. You deserve to feel that way. And I'm really, really glad you let me help you find that about yourself. I enjoyed it very much."

"I liked it, too. A lot."

I tell her, "You know what excited me a lot? You were like a virgin, but without the messy part."

She laughs. "I was a virgin - for the real thing."

I must have stayed there with her, naked, for a half hour or so. Kissing and cooing at each other. Touching and fondling. Letting it last.

As we are dressing I jokingly asked her, "So, Jess, which is better? Me or your toy?"

"You are way better," she laughs. "I think my toy learned some new things today."

"Of course this is always going to be our secret," I remind her.

"Of course. Can you come over again tomorrow. I can't wait until we do it again!"

I look at her and say, "Oh, Jess, honey, I'd love to. I ache to. But we can't do this again. I want to. Believe me. But we can't. We'll get caught. You will find other guys. You will. That outfit is going to be a man catcher for you. You'll see. If you look sexy and act sexy you'll be noticed."

"But it was so good. Oh, I know. You are married. I wish we could though." She pauses a bit. Do you really think I'm that sexy to other guys?"

"It doesn't matter what I think, though yes, you are. It's what you think. And you already think you are sexy enough, Jess."

"What do you mean," she wonders.

"You just asked a man to come over tomorrow for sex. You must be feeling pretty sexy to do that."

"Oh, yea. I did. Hmm."

I hold her hands and I say, "Thank you Jessica, for sharing yourself with me so intimately today. I had no right to ask and you certainly wouldn't have been wrong to slap me and send me away. I appreciate it a lot. It was very satisfying sex, hon. I would have missed something very special if we hadn't done it. And we'll always have this happy secret."

"We will. Thank you, too. For the birthday gift and for today and everything. I feel so good right now!"

"I really need to get going now before we both get in trouble. Bye, Jess."

"Bye"

We hug and I kiss her on the cheek and make my way out.

It turned out she did end up using her toy late that night when the house was quiet and she was thinking about the day she'd had and wanting to feel that way again. I didn't learn that until several years later, on her wedding day. That's when I learned she'd named it "Gary", too. But that's another story. She wore that outfit the next day and a guy flirted with her. She went on a shopping spree on her way home. And my prediction started to come true. A month later she had her first boy friend. Her birthday wish was fulfilled.

12