Sister-in-law's Pussy Pic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you boys mind if I join you. I'm getting really hot and need to cool off," she said in a somewhat sultry voice.

She walked over to the steps and slowly entered the pool one step at a time. John and I both watched as her barely covered pussy disappeared under the water. She made her way over to us and I looked back at Jessica. Jessica had observed the whole show and I knew she wasn't going to be outdone. I had already given her my blessing to tease John, so she had nothing holding her back. Jessica stood up and walked over to the diving board.

"Here we go," I thought to myself.

Jessica walked to the end of the diving board with all eyes on her. She started to bounce on the board as if to test its flexibility before she dove in. I knew she was just bouncing to get everyone's addition on her barely covered tits going boing, boing, boing and making all the guys cocks go sshhhhhhwing. I saw John reach down under the water to adjust his swim trunks as he stared at Jessica.

I yelled across the pool, "Let's see a jack knife!"

I knew that a jack knife had a high probability of dislodging her top from her tits which was John and my goal for the day.

"No, I can't do a jack knife!" she yelled back.

She kept bouncing and then she just did an unexciting feet first jump off the board and into the pool. She surfaced and swam over to our position in the shallow end. She stopped swimming when it got shallow enough for her to walk and she made the climb up the deep to shallow incline. It wasn't long before we all noticed that her top was up under her arms and not covering her tits anymore. Each step brought her closer and closer to exposing herself as the water got more and more shallow. Sara stopped her ascent before her breasts floated to the top.

"Jessica, you've had another wardrobe malfunction with that bikini top. If I didn't know better, I would say you wear it just so it can accidentally fall off and expose your tits to everyone," Sara accused.

Jessica stopped and fixed her top. John and I both cursed under our breath. That was so close. Once Jessica's assets were sufficiently covered to no one's satisfaction except Sara's, she made her way over to were we were in shallow end of the pool. We squatted down in the shallow end and soaked in the cool water. After some talk about some house projects and other non interesting stuff, Sara told the group that she needed a drink from the cooler. Jessica said that she needed a drink too and that I should get her one. I think she wanted to tease John some more without Sara around. Instead of walking to the steps and then walking over to our chairs, Sara decided to swim over to the ladder that was much closer to where our chairs were on the side of the pool. I followed her lead. When we got to the ladder we both hung on to the ladder and Sara said she would rather swim and climb the ladder than walk on that hot concrete with her bare feet.

"Ladies first," I said gesturing to the ladder.

"You are such a gentleman," she retorted.

I knew that I was going to get a good look at her undercarriage as she went up the steps. She had to know that I was going to look, but she didn't stop. She climbed out of the pool one ladder step at the time with me right behind her. I was trying not to look too obvious but I got stopped in my tracks when I saw something through the thin white material that barely covered her asshole, pussy, and snatch. What I saw was a red jewel just visible through the thin material. Holy, fuck! She had her butt plug in at the pool! When she got to the top of the ladder, she stood up straight and the hint of red disappeared between her ass cheeks. I followed her up the ladder and we both went to our coolers to refresh our drinks.

"What are you drinking today, Sara?" I asked when I saw her grab a drink out of her cooler.

"It's a Truly hard seltzer. It is truly a jewel," she said enunciating the word jewel.

She smiled over her shoulder at me as she closed the cooler. She knew that I had seen what she had in her ass, and she wanted me to know she knew I had seen it. My head was spinning. She was fucking with me. I thought Jessica was going to fuck with John, but the tables had turned. It turned out my wife didn't know how to tease someone even with her rocking body as a weapon, but Sara got me! I followed Sara back to the shallow end by way of the steps this time. I watched her ass sway the entire way as if I was a puppy dog on a leash hoping he got a treat later.

When we made our way back over to where John and Jessica were standing Jessica accepted the drink I brought her and grabbed my arm for us to swim together to the deep end and hang out under the diving board.

"I tried to show John my tits on accident, but Sara shut me down!" Jessica complained. "I've got a new idea."

Jessica pushed up out of the water and grabbed the diving board overhead. She hung from the board, everything from her tits and up were out of the water. She hand walked herself to the end of the diving board. She grabbed each side of the board and then started doing behind the neck, pull ups. They were easy in the pool if you had the water to help take away some of your weight. After about three of them, her tits popped out of her top. She made no effort to fix her top. She just kept doing pull ups. She poked her chest out with each pull-up and I saw John and Sara looking with mouths wide open. I didn't say a word. For all they knew, I didn't know what was happening because I was behind her under the diving board. Jessica dropped off the board back into the water when she got tired and then swam over to the ladder that Sara and I had used earlier. She climbed out of the pool with her tits still hanging out.

Jessica turned to John and Sara and yelled, "Do you guys want anything before I sit down?"

Jessica had amazing tan lines across her boobs. Her nipples were taught with the cool of the breeze across her web skin. Her tits had a natural sway when she walked and her lack of acknowledgement that she was now topless was so sexy. John and Sara gave no answer, so Jessica sat down on the lounge chair and laid back to rest. She closed her eyes, put her hands behind her head, and just let the puppies breath.

I made my way over to the side of the pool, up the ladder, and slowly walked over to her. I stood between her and the sun, casting a shadow across her naked rack.

"Get out of my sun light. How can I get rid of these tan lines if the girls cannot get sun," she smiled.

"OK, I think you got John's attention. You should cover up now," I suggested.

"Oh hell no! My sister is basically wearing a remnant of fabric to cover her asshole and pussy. I don't see John telling her to cover up. You've been looking at her ass all day. I think John should be able to look at my tits all day." she barked.

"That is a good point, but your going to get sunburned nipples!" I said laughing.

Jessica laughed and made no attempt to cover up.

She closed her eyes and said, "Why don't you put some sunscreen on these so I don't burn?" She lowered her voice and whispered, "Make sure John sees."

Jessica had a little dare in her voice. I didn't care. I grabbed the sunscreen, put a huge amount on my hands and started to rub it into her tits. She didn't stop me. She kept her hands above her head and kept her eyes closed as I molested her in front of the entire pool goers.

A few minutes later, Sara got out of the pool and lounged next to Jessica. She pulled her straps from her shoulders and pulled down her top to reveal her rack. John was still in the pool so she rubbed the sunscreen on her own tits. It was quite a show. I made my way back into the pool to make sure know one could see my dick tenting my shorts.

"I think we have an arms race going on between the sisters!" John smiled.

"Yeah, I'm kind of thinking this could end bad for all of us," I prognosticated. "We aren't far from our wives lying naked on the side of the pool."

"I wouldn't have a problem with that," answered John.

John and I sat across the pool watching our wives sunbathe topless. We started talking about the differences between their tits.

"Your wife's tits are definitely bigger than Sara's," observed John.

"Sara's tits seem to sit higher on her chest. Jessica has been carrying her heavies around for some time. I do like the firm but natural drop of large breasts on the female form. Both the girls look amazing. I wouldn't kick either one of the out of my bed," I thought aloud.

I turned to John. "Your wife is wearing her red jewel butt plug under that poor excuse for a thong. I saw it though the wet material when I was getting out of the pool. Did you know she had it shoved in her asshole?" I asked.

"She loves wearing it. It makes her feel sexy. I'm not surprised she has it on," said John.

It wasn't long before a new development occurred. A woman that was sitting about ten chairs down from our wives removed her top. She had small breasts but they had a great shape to them. Her nips were already tanned, so this must have been a common thing for her. John and I now had three sets of boobs to ogle at from across the pool.

Eventually, the girls got up off their chairs and made there way into the pool. Jessica had given up on trying to act like she didn't know her tits were out. She pulled off her top and threw it across the pool a me and John. Her knockers swayed and giggled as she tossed her bikini top like a baseball. The girls made their way across the pool, never sinking down to hide their naked breasts as they got closer. Jessica sat on my knee under the water and I think Sara did the same to John.

"We were thinking about what we were going to get for dinner tonight," Jessica said nonchalantly.

"Are you guys up for Italian food?" said Sara.

When the girls sat on our knees, their breasts went below the water. I noticed that John's hand had made its way to Sara's chest and he was enjoying his wife's tits under the water. I decided to follow his lead so I slide my hand around Jessica and started my own grope of my wife's knockers. I decided to go one step further and I pushed her bathing suit crotch to the side and started massaging her pussy. No one could see it, but it felt so naughty to be rubbing my wife's clit so close to other people.

Jessica said, "I think you guys may like some clams tonight, either the Italian ones or the bearded ones."

"I prefer the bearded ones." answered John. "Do you ladies have a bearded clam menu that I can peruse?"

Jessica and Sara just laughed. I had now slid one of my fingers inside Jessica and was still rubbing her clit and squeezing her tits under the water. I felt Jessica have a small orgasm when her pussy grabbed my finger and I felt a small tremor radiate through her body.

"Woahh, we got to go. I'm hungry," said Jessica.

John and I followed our barely clothed women out of the pool. We were both taking in the view. Sara's thong was the best view as they walked away, but Jessica's large breasts were the best view when they turned around at the chair. John and I stood there obviously watching them as they toweled off their chests and their legs. Sara put one foot up on her chair to towel off her foot and I caught another glimpse of her jeweled friend that was firmly inserted in her asshole. Sara knew I was looking. She reached the towel around to dry her ass. The towel was kind of hiding her from Jessica's view and she reached under with her other hand and pulled the material covering the plug to the side giving me an unobstructed view. I could also see her pussy lips just above the jewel. She again looked at me and smiled as she tapped the jewel with her finger.

I looked over a John to see what he thought. John was focused on other things; specifically, my wife's tits. Jessica had also leaned over to towel off her legs and her knockers were hanging off her chest like "big milkers". Her areolas were still clinging tight around her erect nipples. While she hunched over, she let go of the towel and gave her tits a quick squeeze and a rub to try to warm up her tips.

Both girls turned away from us and put their boobs away. Jessica put her top back on and Sara put her straps back over her shoulders, lifting the cups back over her breasts.

The girls turned around to find John and I standing with a blank stare on our faces with our cocks pushing hard against our shorts.

"Come on boys, let's get you home and take care of those things. That can't be comfortable," said Sara.

"Oh no, I don't know if you can walk around with those poking out like that!", said Jessica. "Sara, you take John behind the pool house, and I'll take Eric over there behind the pump house. The first couple back here and sitting on their chairs wins."

Sara didn't waste any time, she took John by the hand and quickly walked towards the pool house. Jessica took my hand and led me behind the pump house. Jessica quickly dropped to her knees, pulled my shorts down, and started sucking my dick with everything she had.

"I hope they don't beat us," I teased. "You better work hard if you want to win!"

I knew Jessica wanted to show Sara she was the better cocksucker.

She pulled her tits out of her top and started blowing and going on my dick. Her knockers wobbled as she worked as hard as she could to get me to cum.

"Uhhhh, grab my balls," I commanded.

She started massaging my balls and I exploded into her mouth. I has so much sexual tension stored up from looking at Sara and Jessica's bodies all day that a jet of semen hit the back of Jessica's throat like it was shot out of a cannon. She coughed and gagged as I continued to shoot out ropes of cum on her chin and chest.

"Ahhhhhhh," I grunted as I felt all the tension leave my balls.

Jessica quickly pulled up my pants, scooped my cum into her mouth, swallowed and grabbed my hand to run back to the chairs. When we got back, we saw Sara and John just sitting down. We slowed down and walked the rest of the way.

"Looks like we one!" I proclaimed in triumph.

"No! We got back to the chairs first!" Sara argued.

"I was talking to John." I said.

The girls both busted out laughing.

"It looks like Jessica didn't even have enough time to clean up properly," John observed; bringing everyone's attention to my wife's disheveled appearance.

Jessica's hair was all over the place, she had forgotten to pull her top over her tits, and she had a few stray globs of cum in her cleavage. She quickly scooped up the globs of my semen, and without thinking licked it off her finger and swallowed it in front of Sara and John.

"Fuck! That was so fucking hot!" exclaimed John.

"That was pretty hot. I think I just had a mini orgasm." said Sara.

I just stood there and smiled. Jessica had gotten the upper hand on everyone! Jessica pulled her bikini top back over her nipples and smiled.

"Ok, let's get changed and go get that Italian food." I said.

"Yeah, and I still want to eat some clams!" John laughed.

The girls when into the women's locker room in the pool house and John and I went into the men's to shower and change into our street clothes.

"I can't believe how well today went. Jessica is so damn hot. We go to keep this going. I want more pool time and more pictures of her." said John.

John stripped off his swim trunks revealing a somewhat still erect penis. It was at half mast. I had never seen John's junk before. It was huge. At that moment I knew that I wanted to do a wife swap. I definitely wanted to fuck Sara and I would love to see Jessica try to handle John's third leg. I bashfully pulled down my shorts knowing my dick was smaller than his cock. We showered and then got dressed to meet the girls outside.

"John, I agree. Let's keep this going and see where it leads." I said with a full wife swap in my mind.

We waited outside the pool house for the girls to come out so we could leave for the restaurant.

"Do you think Jessica would ever let me touch her tits?" asked John.

"After today, I think she probably would if the situation and mood was right." I responded. "Do you think Sara would let me touch her tits?"

"Oh hell yeah," said John without hesitation.

"What makes you say that?" I questioned.

"Well, I told her that you saw that picture of her on the bed, and she was the one that decided to come out here with a see through bathing suite to show off her butt plug to you. That was her goal all day long." he said.

"Well, that is funny because I told Jessica about you wanted to see her tits, and she said she wanted to tease you today." I said.

"Well, she sure the hell teased the hell out of my cock. I'm still sporting wood." said John.

"OK, let's not tell the girls that we know they are trying to mess with us. I'm going to suggest to Jessica that I accidentally show you a picture of her in a compromising situation. Once she is on board, we can freely trade pictures without anyone caring. The girls will even help us make them sexy because they know who will see them. We can't let the girls know that this is going in both directions. Jessica needs to think that she and I are fucking with you, and Sara needs to think that you and she are fucking with me." I explained.

"It's a plan, but I would eventually like to put some part of my body; hopefully my cock on your wife's knockers. And maybe one day you can pet Sara's foxtail." John agreed.

The girls came out of the pool house wearing light sundresses and sandals. I could tell that both of them had "forgotten" to put on a bra. As we walked up the steps to the parking log, John and I also saw that they had "forgotten" to wear panties. Those sundresses were so very short and we liked it. I was excited to see that Sara still had the red jewel butt plug inserted in her rosebud. We had some exciting times ahead of us.