Sister-in-law's Pussy Pic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What color butt plug: red, blue, purple? Or do you want the foxtail?"

"She has a foxtail butt plug? You guys are freaks!"

"We like to keep it spicy. From the sound of this, you are going to get all the really nasty pics from me and I'm going to get some softcore shit from you. If we do this, you are going to have to spice things up. I want full on 'here is where Jessica's hymen was before someone ripped it to shreds' pictures."

"If you get me a picture of Sara with a foxtail. I will get you an up close picture of Jessica's pussy."

"Make sure she has rubbed on it and gotten it ready to fuck before you take the pic. I want to see what it looks like before she is ready to go. Oh, and make sure you get some of that beaver pelt in the picture, too. I want to see her bush. I'm assuming she has some hair somewhere near her fuck hole other than those wispy hairs I saw on her muff."

"Ok, but you have to send me the foxtail picture first, and you have to delete the picture of Jessica as soon as I send it. Things get out on the internet too easy these days and seeing as how you accidentally showed me your wife's pussy earlier only confirms that I cannot trust you with pictures of my wife's pussy on your phone."

We exchanged our phones back and shook hands. The drinking continued until the girls got home from their shopping trip. Jessica took me aside and told me that she had gotten something that I was really going to like when we got home. It was weird talking to Sara. I had learned a lot about her in the past few hours. I also instantly had a boner when I saw her. I was going to be seeing a lot more of her soon if John honored our plan.

It wasn't two hours later that my phone dinged. I was sitting on the couch next to Jessica watching TV. When I opened up John's message I saw a picture of Sara's asshole with a foxtail coming out of it. John had actually done it! He had pulled the tail up and over her lower back so I could see where it was inserted in her ass and how her pink asshole had closed up around the metal plug. I also noticed that her pussy was on display and I could see her finger rubbing on her clit. The foxtail was large and fluffy. It looked exactly like a fox's tail. The fluffy part was attached to what looked like a metal shaft. I'm assuming that there was a bulbus part inside her ass on the other end of the shaft that she was clinching on to with her ass sphincter. I wondered how much force it would take to pull that foxtail out of her asshole. I saved the picture into an encrypted note and deleted it from my messages. I didn't text John back because I didn't want his phone to ding. He was probably balls deep in that fox's pussy right now. I know I would have been.

I now had a raging hard on and I remembered about Jessica telling me she got me something I would like and that I could "open" it later that night.

"Hey babe. Did you get me a present today? I'm sitting over here with a huge boner thinking about what it could be and thinking about that text message you sent me from the dressing room."

"Stay right here and I'll call you into the bedroom when I get ready."

I sat on the couch staring at the picture of my sister-in-law while I massaged my aching dick. I knew that in a few minutes I would be staring at my wife's beautiful body and getting a picture of her pussy for John. The contrast to all these thoughts got me super horny. It was weird to me that the most erotic thing was that I was planning to take a picture of my wife and, without her knowledge, send it to John at his request.

"Ok babe, you can come in the room, "Jessica yelled from our bedroom.

I walked into the room and saw Jessica reclining across the bed on her side. Her body was a wave of sensual undulating curves. She was wearing a new red bra and matching panties. The bra had open cups showing off her beautiful tits. The bra was more of a triangle pattern with no material in the middle. Because she was laying on her side, her heavy breasts hung to one side. I could see she was cold and her nipples were erect. The panties went up high on her hips but dove down low showing some of her bush. I could only assumed that the back was a string or thong.

"Come sit in the chair at the end of the bed," she instructed.

I walked over to the chair she had placed at the end of the bed. She got up on all fours and crawled to the edge of the bed in front of me, her breasts swaying below her.

"What do you think of my new bra? I got it just for you so you can see what you are going to fuck tonight. You wanted to titty fuck me, right? You are going to slide your dick between my tits and fuck them until you cum all over them? I've been so hot all day thinking about it. I promise I'll make sure that all your spunk ends up in either my mouth or my pussy."

Jessica moved to sit on the end of the bed and spread her legs just like the one I saw of her sister earlier that day. I was surprised to see that her panties were crotchless. She put one hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy right in front of me.

"Do you like seeing me play with myself? How about if I stick my fingers in my pussy?"

"You are so fucking hot right now. Rub your clit and finger fuck yourself while I watch."

Jessica rubbed on her clit, fingered herself, and slapped her pussy with her hand. I enjoyed seeing her middle two fingers disappear up to her wedding ring. I fished my phone out of my pocket and pointed the camera at Jessica. I knew this was exactly what John wanted to see. Jessica's head was laid back while she touched herself. This was almost the exact same as Sara's picture. I took several pictures and slid the phone back in my pocket. I moved to the floor and got on my knees between her legs. Her pussy was wet and ready to be fucked. I moved her hand out of the way and started licking her clit. After a few moans, I inserted two fingers in her pussy. I licked her clit and sucked on her pussy lips. She arched her back as she came.

After a few minutes she pulled me up onto the bed and up so that I was straddling her chest. She pulled off my pants and boxers and began to stroke my already hard dick.

"I want you to titty fuck me like you told me you would earlier today."

She slid my dick under the flimsy string that connected the two triangles that framed her tits. I started pumping my dick between her tits. She watched as my dick slid back and forth under the thin red string. She knew I needed more stimulation so she pushed her tits together encasing my dick in her mounds of tit flesh. I doubled my efforts. I could feel my dick sliding against the smooth skin of her breasts. She patiently let me thrust for several minutes until I was ready to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" I let her know.

"Come on my pussy!"

I jumped up and positioned myself between her legs. I pointed my dick at her slit and started pumping it fast and hard. I knew I was about to explode. Jessica pushed my hands away and took over herself. She pistoned her hand up and down my shaft and squeezed my balls with her other hand.

"Make a mess of my cunt!"

That last command put me over the edge. She expertly aimed each hot spurt of cum where she wanted it. The first rope went right on her bush. The second and third went on her slit. The fourth went on the back of her hand. After my dick stopped spasming, she licked the cum off her hand and swallowed it. I reached over and pulled my phone out of my pants on the side of the bed and started taking pictures. Jessica was an animal. The cum on her bush was a rope about four inches long. She massaged the cum into her soft curly bush and the slid her cum covered fingers down to her pussy and started rubbing the cum all over her clit and pushing it into her pussy.

"Put your dick inside me."

I dropped the phone on the bed beside her. My dick still had some firmness to it but it was very sensitive. I rubbed the head of my dick against her slit and then slid it inside her. I thrust my semi-hard dick in and out of her pussy, slick with my cum. She had her second orgasm of the evening.

The next day John called me.

"Ok, I know you blew your load in seconds after seeing that picture of Sara. I staged it just for you. Now where is my picture of Jessica's hot and bothered pussy?"

"Easy! As luck would have it, she bought some crotchless panties yesterday when she was shopping with Sara. I got a nice show last night. On top of that, she had a matching bra that was just thin pieces of fabric in a triangle pattern around her tits.

She was open for business upstairs and downstairs."

"Please tell me you got a picture for me!" John said excitedly.

"Oh yeah, I got it all. I think this picture may rival Sara's pussy pic I saw on your phone. Do you want the picture with or without my load on her pussy?"

"Fuck, send me the one with her snatch covered in spunk! I'll just imagine it is my spunk instead of yours."

I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Ok, Let's hang up and I'll send it to you."

I texted him, "Here it comes....pun intended.."

I sent him a text message with the picture of Jessica's pussy covered in my cum. You could clearly see the goo on her bush and the globs on her pussy.

John texted back, "I got it."

I waited for a few minutes before he texted me back again.

"fuck! so damn fucking hot!!!!!!!!! love the live pic!" John texted.

I instantly knew what he was talking about. A live pic is a sort of mini video where one frame of the video is the picture. The live pic can be played for about five seconds of video that happened before the one frame that captured the picture. I pulled up the picture and tapped and held it to allow it to play the embedded video. As the mini video clip played, I saw Jessica massage the cum into her soft curly bush and then sliding her cum covered fingers down to her pussy. She then rubbed the cum all over her clit and pushing it into her pussy. It was hot as fuck.

"fuck. you a lucky man. forgot I had it enabled. you enable it on your phone next time" I texted him.

My phone rang. It was John.

John said, "Before I go blow my load and pass out, I wanted to make sure I heard you correctly. We are going to keep sending pics of our females to each other and maybe even videos?"

"Uh, yeah. Sara is now my new favorite porn star," I answered.

"And Jessica is mine."

"Let's think of the next pic we want to get of each other's wives and we can talk later. Are we still getting together this weekend over at your pool? If so, we are going to be looking at each other's wives in a whole new way," I laughed.

"Fuck yeah. Get Jessica to wear that bathing suit that always falls off and exposes her tits!"

"OK. And you need to get a bathing suit for Sara that will let me see more of her ass. That foxtail pic has me all in for some more Sara ass. Deal?"

"Deal," John agreed.

The next weekend we were packing up or pool bag to go over to John and Sara's pool. I noticed that Jessica was already wearing the bikini with the top that John requested.

"The last time you wore that bikini John saw your tit when it popped out after you jumped in the pool," I said.

"That was so embarrassing. You need to make sure you tell me if it happens again," she said.

"That bikini does look hot on you. I can see why you wear it."

"And why is that?"

"Because it drives all the guys wild at the pool. I know John likes it," I said.

"Really?" she said slowly and drawn out. "How do you know that?"

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but John recently brought the situation up."

"I can't believe he would say something about that to you!"

"Well, he did. I have to admit that it was kind of a turn on knowing that you were driving him crazy."

"Driving him crazy? He just saw one of my boobs that accidentally popped out. It isn't like I showed my girls to him on purpose!"

"Yeah, in fact, he mentioned it to me earlier this week and jokingly asked me if I could get you to wear 'the bikini where her tits fall out'."

I saw just a hint of a smile on Jessica's face. I knew she liked to be noticed and this was confirmation.

I continued, "It looks like he is going to get his wish today."

"You're not mad are you? I didn't even think about that when I put this suit on. I just like the way it looks. I may feel uncomfortable around John if I know he is just waiting for one or more of my boobs to expose themselves to him."

"Here comes a confession, " I paused. "It doesn't bother me if he gets a cheap thrill. It makes me proud that you are mine and I am the envy of other men; especially the envy of John. I bet he beat off thinking about your boob for a week straight. He obviously didn't forget the indecent. Do you think he went back to his house and fucked Sara thinking about you?"

Jessica visibly turned super red. I'd never seen her blush that deep before. It extended from her face down her chest.

"You think he wacked off thinking about my boob?"

"Oh yeah, I'm 100% sure."

"Why don't we play with John a little bit today. He doesn't know that I told you about how hot that event made him. Why don't you do something today that will have him peeing split streams for weeks."

A smile crept across Jessica's face.

"I mean, you already have the bathing suit on!" I prodded.

"And you wouldn't be mad if I teased him a little bit?"

"No, I think it would be hilarious. Can you image John sitting by the pool with a boner and not being able to stand up because Sara would see? I would laugh my ass off."

"I'm not sure, I don't want to get him in trouble with Sara. I think she is a bit of a prude and doing something that grabs her husband's attention could lead to a fight between Sara and John or me and Sara."

"You don't have to decide now. Let's see how the afternoon goes."

We threw our pool bags into the back of the car and made our way over to John and Sara's neighborhood pool. On the way, I picked up a case of beer and some ice. Sara wanted some girly drinks so we got those, too. We always brought our own cooler with us to the pool. John and Sara also brought a cooler. On the drive over, we didn't talk much. I could see the wheels turning in Jessica's brain. I was excited to see if she got up the nerve to tease John.

We pulled op at their neighborhood clubhouse and made our way around back to where the pool was. There were about six or seven other people enjoying the pool. About half of them were guys. I was wondering if they were also going to get teased today by Jessica's wiles. We found four chairs all together and made sure to reserve John and Sara's with our towels since they hadn't arrived yet. We go to this pool so much with them that we make ourselves at home even though it isn't our neighborhood.

Jessica made herself comfortable on one of the middle chairs. She usually sat next to Sara so they could talk while they sunbathed. I jumped in the pool to cool off while we waited for John and Sara. I enjoyed watching Jessica relax on the lounge chair. Her bathing suit wasn't scandalous, but it definitely looked great on her. John liked it for the top portion, but I liked both the top and bottom. The top was very simple. It was just two triangles attached with pieces of string. There was no padding, underwire, or elastic; therefore, she was basically just covering her tits but letting them perch naturally on her chest. That is what made this top so dangerous. There wasn't really anything holding it in place other than good posture and no sudden movements. The bottoms were in the same style as the top, but there were some frills. The strings that tied high up on both sides of her waste plunged down to another triangle that just covered her bush and pussy. She did have more coverage on her ass than I would have liked, but the material did tend to migrate towards her crack, showing a fair amount of ass cheeks at time. She was constantly sticking her fingers behind the material and adjusting it to provide more coverage. The entire bathing suit was red as if to say, "LOOK AT ME!"

It wasn't much longer before John and Sara entered the pool area. I heard the pool gate slam shut which made me look over in that direction. John was pulling the cooler and Sara had her pool bag. John saw Jessica lying on the lounge chair in his favorite bathing suit and immediately looked at me and smiled. John and Sara walked over to the lounge chairs we reserved for them and Jessica sat up to grab our towels so they could sit down. I noticed that Jessica leaned way over to grab the towels as John approached. I'm sure he got an unobstructed view down between her tits to the "cleavage fuck canal", as he called it. I realized that John was seeing Jessica for the first time after he now knew what her pussy looked like. I couldn't image what was going through his mind to see her half naked today in his favorite bikini after having his own naughty photo tucked away in his phone. I know I told him to delete it, but I bet he didn't. I know I didn't delete the foxtail picture he sent me of Sara.

Speaking of Sara, she was wearing a new white bathing suit that I had never seen before. It looked to be a one piece which was not at all exciting. Maybe it became see through when she got in the water? I explicitly told John to make sure she wore something that showed off her ass. However, I was jumping to conclusions. She had a sarong tied around her waste that was covering up her ass. Who knew what was under that shear material she had wrapped around her hips. Sara sat down on her lounge chair next to Jessica and laid back to soak in some of the sun. I was very interested in what was under her cover-up.

I got out of the pool to attempt to get a better look and I covered up my plot by getting a beer from our cooler behind the chairs. I wasn't able to see anything, even by getting closer. I got Jessica one of her girly drinks and jumped back in the water.

It wasn't long before John finished his conversation with Jessica, and joined me in the pool while the girls continued to worship the sun. He grabbed a beer from his cooler and jumped in the pool with me. We made our way to the other side of the pool so we can talk and not be overheard.

"How did you get her to wear that bikini?" John asked.

"She just walked out with it on. I didn't have to do anything. She knows she looks good in it even though it is one move away from dropping out those titties. I started to sing, "Drop 'em out let me see those titties, let me take a look a those tigg 'ol bitties...."

It was something I heard on TikTok. John smiled and enjoyed the mental picture of Jessica dropping out her tigg 'ol bitties for him to see.

"I saw you chatting her up. It looked like you had a good angle on her cleavage from where you were standing," I said.

"Damn, I was looking down between her tits and I could see the string that holds them tigg 'ol bitties together was a few inches off her chest. I thought of something I could put right in that hole. What do you think of Sara's outfit?"

"I'm not sure what to think. I've never seen that bathing suit before on her. I think I drew the short straw today. That bathing suite is a one piece. It even looks like there is padding on her tits so I won't see her nipples poking through. I was hoping it was see through or something when she got it wet. I'm right now hoping that the sarong is hiding the real treasure."

John smiled at me and said, "You'll see."

It wasn't long before Sara decided it was time to get in the pool. She told Jessica that see was heading into the pool and then she stood up and removed her sarong while she was facing away from me and John. I almost came in my shorts when she let the sarong slide from around her waist. This bathing suit was boring as hell up top, but it had saved everything for down below the waist. She was facing away from me, so the first thing I noticed was that it was a thong. It wasn't just a cheeky thong, it was a full on, up the crack of her ass, thong. Her full ass was on full display. I had to avert my eyes to keep them from burning to ashes in their sockets. I also didn't want Jessica to catch me staring at her sister's ass. Her sister's hips were accentuated by the high cut of the bathing suit on the sides. She turned to face the pool and I then noticed that the front was almost as scandalous. A thin strip of material came out from between her legs and went almost straight up. She must have shaved her bush because this narrow strip couldn't have covered what I saw in her pussy pic. The fabric covered all the necessary parts, but the rest of the pussy region was visible. I love the lower part of a woman's belly that isn't quite her pubic mound, isn't quite her leg, and isn't quite her stomach. That nether region is exciting to see because it is usually either completely forgotten and covered up or on display next to a completely naked pussy which draws your attention away from how nice the area is around the pussy. Sara tossed the sarong onto her chair and walked over to the side of the pool.