Sister Isa's Specialty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed a distraction, then realized she already had one: it was time for dessert! She felt her anticipation building along with her arousal at the thought of serving Isa's special whipped cream to her guest.

Charlene leaned back in her chair, extending one arm ahead to the table to grasp her wineglass in her delicate fingers. This had the effect of pressing her arm deeply into the side of her blouse-covered breast, a movement which had not escaped Fiona's notice. Fiona admired how Charlene's upper arm sunk deeply into her breast, which swelled outwards around it.

Charlene's next motions were accompanied by creaking and popping noises, as if her blouse were airing its complaints. It seemed nearly at its breaking point, barely able to stretch around her chest. Fiona wondered if any exaggerated movement might trigger a cascading wardrobe malfunction.

"That was delicious, Fi," Charlene said, smiling. She could tell from her girlfriend's reactions that she'd picked the right outfit for this evening, and it was having just the effect she'd wanted. She politely ignored Fiona staring at her.

Fiona was too distracted to notice her new nickname. It wasn't just the ongoing sensitivity in her chest and her building arousal, but also the anticipation of serving Isa's special recipe as well. It all merged into a fuzzy haze that blanketed her mind.

"Just you wait, Charlene! I have a very special dessert," she managed, trying to recall Isa's admonitions. What had Isa said about serving others? Fiona wasn't sure, but she resolved to focus on being the best hostess she could be.

She returned to the table with the cheesecake and the bowl of whipped cream. She prepared a slice for her guest, and with her heart in her throat, she scooped a large dollop of whipped cream on top and set it before Charlene. She cut a slice for herself as well, adorning it with a similarly large topping of cream.

She sat down across the table, gazing into Charlene's eyes and barely able to sit still. Her girlfriend's disarming smile again set her back at ease.

Fiona was unsure what to expect. She breathed deeply, trying at least to savor this moment across the table from such a pretty girl.

"This looks wonderful! Oh Fi, you shouldn't have," Charlene beamed, and Fiona felt her heart melting.

Their eyes met in mutual admiration, and they enjoyed their first bite of cream-topped cake together at the same time.

Fiona thought it tasted simply divine. The cheesecake was elevated further by the extra sweetness of its creamy topping. She savored it, then quickly enjoyed another bite. The warmth in her chest immediately became stronger, increasing to such an intensity that she nearly dropped her fork.

Her arousal, building ever since she arrived home, was now too prominent to ignore. There was a new strange sensation, though, and she glanced down between the folds of her kimono. She was astonished to see a modest swell in her chest where previously there was barely any at all.

Over the next few seconds, the warmth swelled along with her breasts, which felt wonderful as they grew visibly larger under her gaze. They were now more than large handfuls, bigger than almost any woman she'd ever seen. Her nipples felt even more sensitive against the gentle folds of the fabric, and she could see that they had grown larger as well.

The last few rational thoughts in her mind were soon pushed aside by a rising wave of pleasure. Even through the fog of her arousal, it dawned on her: Isa's recipe! There must have been something about that cream...

She heard a strange ripping noise, like a cloth being torn in half. It drew her attention back across the table, and she saw Charlene's empty plate. Had her girlfriend already eaten her entire dessert? Above it, she raised her eyes to see several large holes in Charlene's tight blouse, through which the creamy flesh of her bosom was surging into view.

Charlene's top was already stretched skin-tight around her huge breasts, but it now seemed far too small for her. As Fiona watched in amazement, another large section of blouse ripped open with a loud tear, fully exposing most of the side of Charlene's right breast.

Fiona stared openly at Charlene's bare flesh, struggling to form words.

"Charlene... your bra..." she managed, noticing Charlene's lack of undergarments, while recalling the racy photo of her girlfriend in her underwear from earlier that afternoon.

Charlene hadn't seemed to notice that her clothing was in disarray, nor that her huge chest seemed to be growing larger. She leaned back in her chair, licking a few morsels of whipped cream from her fingers.

"My what? You're silly sometimes, Fi," she said with a chuckle.

"You know I never wear bras. After all, they don't make them big enough for me!" she said, patting the partly-exposed flesh of her breasts. They were only barely contained by her blouse.

Fiona sat back in her chair. Her curious nature fought back to the forefront of her mind: Charlene's breasts seemed to be swelling much larger and faster than hers. Was it because her girlfriend had eaten more cream? What had happened to Charlene's underwear, and why didn't she seem to notice anything?

Another loud ripping sound filled the air. As Charlene's chest launched into another swell of growth, the fabric of her blouse finally reached its limit. With a terrible rip it was torn asunder, its tattered shreds falling loosely to her sides. Charlene was left nude from the waist up as her still-growing breasts creeped further ahead in her lap towards the edge of the table.

Fiona admired every inch of Charlene's enormous nude breasts. They were exemplary, with big pink areolas and extremely large nipples, each of which were easily as thick and long as her middle finger. Charlene's chest was still growing visibly larger, covering increasingly more of her thighs with her thick nipples pointing the way ahead.

Fiona thought it was the most beautiful sight she'd ever beheld. She felt her mouth becoming dry.

"Charlene, your blouse..." she started and trailed off, finding herself lost for words as she gazed at her girlfriend's impossible bosom.

"My blouse? Oh, right! I thought you might like to see how small my old clothes used to be, so I keep the shreds and wear them sometimes," Charlene smiled. She twirled in her seat to show off the tattered blouse tucked into her jeans.

"But you know better than anyone that my breasts are much too big for any shirt, so I usually go topless. Are you feeling okay, babe?" she asked, clearly concerned.

Fiona stared at her, blinking.

"I... I'm fine. Sorry, Charlene. You know I just can't get enough of your... figure," she replied, her mind racing, and sat back in her chair.

Charlene's huge breasts had just blown through her blouse, shredding it to pieces, and they were still growing even larger. They had reached nearly all the way across her lap to her knees. But she seemed to think this was normal, as if she had always been this way.

Was this the power of Isa's magic? Fiona couldn't say, for her rational mind was again pushed to the side by her building arousal.

Charlene looked flushed as well. She gazed deeply into Fiona's eyes, batting her eyelashes.

"You know Fi, I love how you fill out that kimono," she said, leaning forward with a lustful look on her face. She made an elaborate gesture of lifting her huge naked breasts up and placing them onto the table. As they settled, Fiona could see them surging larger, gradually covering more of the table as they grew towards her.

The edges of Charlene's empty plate had started to disappear under the advancing flesh of her bosom, when at last her growth seemed to taper off. Charlene set her elbows on the table on either side of her nude breasts, leaning forward and smiling, but her lustful stare was tinged by concern for her girlfriend.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay, babe?" she asked. One of her huge nipples was waving gently in the air near a bottle of wine on the table. Fiona quickly reached for the bottle and slid it out of the way.

"I'm fine, really. You're just... really something, Charlene. Your... your chest..." Fiona mumbled, tripping over her words as she stared openly at the huge masses on the table.

Charlene looked down at her nude chest, which had now completely obscured her dessert plate from her view. She grinned, raising her eyes again to meet Fiona's astonished gaze.

"What about it? It's not like you haven't seen me topless before," she chuckled.

Fiona boggled. This was only their second date, after all, and they had only shared a brief kiss at the end of their first date. To see Charlene's breasts like this for the first time, far larger than they'd ever been before, was beyond her wildest dreams. She grappled with the realization that one of her most erotic sexual fantasies was now right in front of her, completely in the nude.

Charlene stood, lifting her huge chest into the air, and stepped a quarter of the way around the table towards Fiona. Despite the colossal size of her breasts, she seemed to have little trouble with their weight. They extended nearly to Charlene's outstretched hands, but they seemed just as perky and firm as when she'd walked through the door, even though Fiona realized with a start that her girlfriend had grown nearly as large as Sister Isa herself.

"This whipped cream is just delicious! I think I want some more," Charlene grinned, reaching for the bowl. Before Fiona knew what was happening, Charlene had grasped the whisk in her hand and licked along its entire length, collecting a large gob of cream in her mouth while gazing sultrily towards Fiona.

Fiona was flabbergasted. She tried for the moment to contain her surging arousal, despite the prospect of seeing her girlfriend's breasts growing even bigger.

"I... yes, Charlene, but look! What's happening to your breasts? You've grown so huge!" she gasped.

Charlene moved the bowl to her side, peering down at the great swells of her bare breasts.

"What about them? Look Fiona, I did warn you before I came over that I hadn't yet milked myself today, so you shouldn't be surprised that I'm dripping!" she said, raising an eyebrow. She licked another large mouthful of cream from the whisk, swallowing it luxuriously.

Fiona lowered her eyes to her girlfriend's nipples. They had continued growing swelling larger along with her chest, and were now easily longer than her entire handspan. Just as Charlene had said, they were steadily exuding streams of an opaque white liquid that was slowly dripping onto her kitchen table.

Fiona's arousal was surging. Charlene's incredible breasts were lactating now, thanks to this magic cream, but there was something that had kept her from noticing its effects on either of them.

Fiona fumbled for words, trying to help her girlfriend along by stating the obvious.

"Charlene, look at yourself!" she said, pointing. "Your breasts have grown enormous, and you're... you're milking!"

Charlene's latest mouthfuls of magic cream had clearly started to take effect, as her incredible chest had started swelling larger once again. One of her dripping nipples, pointing towards Fiona, had surged forward from a burst of growth and managed to scoop up most of the remaining cream from Fiona's plate. It was covered in a frothy mass of cream and its own milk.

Charlene felt a cold sensation around her huge teat. She grinned at her girlfriend.

"Ooh, that tingles. Fi, won't you lick the cream from my nipple? Mmm, and it sure could use a suck," she whispered sultrily, biting her lip.

Fiona stared at Charlene's creamy nipple. As huge as it was, it was mostly concealed behind a large glob of cream, which was slowly washing from its tip as it dripped with milk. It looked incredibly inviting.

It was all too much for her. Her breast-obsessed mind had never imagined such wonders, and she couldn't restrain herself any longer. She leaned forward over the table, licking and slurping around Charlene's thick nipple. She swallowed all of the magical cream that covered it and tasted her girlfriend's delicious breast milk for the first time. It was a symphony of creamy sweetness on her tongue, with Isa's magical cream and Charlene's dripping milk equally sweet and satisfying.

The warmth in her bosom soon returned. She felt her own modest chest swelling larger against the soft fabric of her kimono. She disengaged from Charlene's teat and gazed down in amazement — she finally had really big breasts of her own!

Her chest was now larger than she'd ever imagined in her wildest dreams. Each breast was thrusting a huge shape larger than her own head into her kimono. Despite their huge size, they somehow felt incredibly light and perky on her torso, while still being clearly as firm and massive as she'd hoped.

"I love your mouth on my nipple, babe!" Charlene exclaimed. She had greatly enjoyed her girlfriend pleasuring her and wanted to reciprocate however she could. She used the whisk to scoop up an extra large gob of cream from the bowl, then extended it towards Fiona's mouth.

Fiona had been absent-mindedly kneading her own newly-grown breasts through her kimono when she saw Charlene offering her the prospect of more growth. A thought bubbled up through her aroused haze, and a singular focus took hold in her mind.

She wanted — no, needed — to grow even larger. She opened wide, licking along the cream-covered whisk in her girlfriend's outstretched hand.

On the kitchen counter nearby, Sister Isa's cookbook had started to give off a soft glow. With a barely noticeable hum the pages began to vanish, beginning with the very last page, on which Isa's whipped cream recipe had been written.

"Come to the couch, sweetie," Charlene said, smiling.

"My breasts are so full of milk, and you look like you're thirsty for more!" she continued. She placed the bowl of cream on the table and turned away, holding her enormous bosom steady as she stepped carefully towards Fiona's sofa.

Fiona sat back in her chair, panting. The warmth in her chest had returned, and she felt the intoxicating sensation of her breasts growing even larger, further fueling her arousal.

There was something else, too — a peculiar wet warmth she now sensed in the fabric of her top. After a moment it seemed to flow downwards, a warm river of liquid running over her stomach. She realized its source just as Charlene called to her from the couch.

"C'mon babe, I'll drain your milk for you. You look so full!" Charlene offered from her seat on the couch.

Fiona thundered to her feet in shock. She was almost tempted to pinch herself, as if she were somehow dreaming her most private fantasy, but this all seemed far too real.

Her big breasts were lactating now, just like her girlfriend, and it felt better than she'd ever imagined it would. Still, she wanted more. She stepped towards the couch, but not before grabbing the bowl of cream from the table.

As she approached the couch, she could see the lengths of Charlene's nipples coming into view. They had continued stretching even longer, their incredible lengths now at least as long as her forearm, as they continued dripping milk onto the carpet. Now and then, one of them would erupt with a sudden spray of milk, as if Charlene's production were momentarily outpacing her constantly dripping milk.

Charlene seemed to notice for the first time that she was dousing large areas of Fiona's carpet with her breast milk.

"I'm sorry, Fiona! You know how my milk can just spray on its own sometimes," she said, grinning. She patted the couch cushion next to her, near the outer swell of her colossal left breast. This had the effect of making the great masses of her chest jiggle most enticingly.

Fiona felt weak in her knees. Her deepest sexual fantasy was here in the flesh, sitting a few feet away on the couch. She couldn't stop now. She walked over to the couch, pausing in front of Charlene. She set the bowl of cream on the seat and grasped the hem of her kimono.

"Yes! Show me your pretty nipples, babe!" Charlene whooped from her seat.

Fiona swayed in a sultry dance for her girlfriend. She grinned, shaking her blonde locks while untying her kimono. She tugged it off her shoulders, tossing it aside and standing nude save for her pink cotton panties.

She cupped her newly-grown breasts from below, enjoying their immense size and heft. They felt simply amazing, and she could see from Charlene's admiring stare that her girlfriend loved them almost as much as she did.

The tell-tale warmth in her bosom had faded, replaced by a wet sensation as her own milk dripped down her chest and ran down her firm stomach. It continued down both of her legs before pooling in a growing puddle between her feet.

She shook her chest enticingly, feeling its newly-grown mass bouncing back and forth across her torso, giggling as sparkling milky droplets flew in every direction. She knew she was now larger than Charlene had been before tasting the magic cream, although she was still nowhere near her girlfriend's present gigantic size.

She again couldn't believe her luck: not only was she living out her deepest fantasies, but she could explore her new huge breasts with Charlene, whose own impossibly busty figure made her bubbling arousing swell even higher.

She found herself still wanting more. How big could they get?

At that very moment on Fiona's kitchen counter, the last sheet of paper in Sister Isa's cookbook faded away.

Fiona slid the bowl of cream to a corner of the couch and sat down next to Charlene. She settled in close, rubbing her dripping nipples across the huge expanse of Charlene's left breast. She sighed happily, wrapping her right arm around her girlfriend's shoulders and hugging her tightly.

She stretched her other arm out and scooped a dollop of cream from the bowl with two fingers. She gazed at the grand swells of Charlene's breasts, imagining them growing even bigger.

"Won't you have some more whipped cream, Charlene?" she said sweetly. She grinned, smearing the whipped cream from her fingers all over her own lips.

Charlene laughed heartily at this, then leaned in close. They embraced, their tongues sliding around each other and the tasty treat on Fiona's lips. They swallowed the cream between them, giggling and gasping as they kissed tenderly.

With their lips pressed tightly together, Charlene slurped Fiona's tongue into her mouth. Fiona thrilled at this, enjoying the intimate affection from the stunningly beautiful girl next to her.

A familiar warmth had returned in Fiona's chest. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she enjoyed Charlene's attention and the wonderful feeling of her breasts swelling even larger. She could feel increasingly more of her chest rubbing against the enormity of Charlene's left breast as they both swelled larger.

She felt a strange new weight on her thigh. She opened her eyes and saw Charlene's left breast growing into her lap. Her dripping nipples seemed to be just as excited as she was to see this, for she could now feel them spraying arcs of her milk onto Charlene's breast. Her excess spray dripped down onto her bare legs, which were soon covered in a fine sheen of hot milk. The warm, wet coating felt wonderful on her skin.

At long last they separated and Fiona sighed happily, leaning her cheek against the wall of Charlene's left breast. She slid her palms across the milky coating that covered Charlene's breast, now and then taking a moment to rub or squeeze a small part of its great surface area.

"Your amazing breasts are so sexy, Charlene! I love feeling them growing larger onto me," she purred. She turned her head slightly, leaving a trail of kisses along the nearer of Charlene's breasts.

Charlene giggled. She was gently patting her titanic chest, which had now grown over her knees and had started downwards towards the floor in front of the couch. Her breasts were still incredibly firm and taut, rising so high from her seated position that, should she look ahead instead of gazing lovingly at Fiona, she would have seen nothing but her own cleavage.