Sister Isa's Specialty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever, Fi! You know better than anyone that I've always been this huge," she grinned, reaching out to brush a lock of Fiona's blonde hair behind her ear.

Fiona frowned, but only for a moment. It was strange that Charlene didn't seem to notice either of them growing larger, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from enjoying this moment to the fullest. If anything, she wanted even more pleasure for herself.

She looked down to see the tips of her own nipples creeping into view. Charlene's growing chest had lifted her own breasts upwards, tilting them back until her long nipples waved slowly in the air mere inches from her mouth.

Her teats had swelled to an incredible new size, easily longer and thicker than her middle finger. They felt amazing now while idly dripping milk, and even better while rubbing against Charlene's hot flesh. Her hot milk ran down her nipples and across the surface of her breasts, continuing along her legs and finally soaking into her panties and the couch below her. They looked positively tantalizing.

She leaned forward and easily captured her own right nipple inside her mouth. She pressed upwards with her tongue, squeezing her teat between it and the roof of her mouth. The sensation was immediate and intense, and she closed her eyes in involuntary ecstasy as she reeled in delight.

This was also her first opportunity to taste her own breast milk. She still couldn't believe that she was lactating, even though Charlene seemed to think this was nothing unusual for either of them. Her milk tasted simply delicious, and she pulled hard on her teat, encouraging it to increase its spray. She swallowed her own milky bounty with eager mouthfuls, sighing contentedly as she sucked on herself.

She felt a great weight shifting. The huge side of Charlene's left breast rolled towards her. It pushed against her own chest, driving her own nipple further into her mouth.

"That's so hot, babe! I love watching you sucking your own milky nipples," Charlene whispered.

"I just wish I could do that myself," she sighed wistfully, patting her own colossal chest.

Fiona sucked on her own throbbing left nipple for long, idle minutes, thrilled to be indulging one of her most private fantasies. Her teat had a delightful firmness and sensitivity despite being thicker than any of her fingers. It filled most of her mouth and its hardness felt wonderful against her tongue.

She gave one last hard suck and released it with a pop, grinning as it hovered near her face thanks to the support of Charlene's enormous breast underneath. It waved slowly in the air with her movements, poking gently against her and dripping its sweet milk down her cheek.

She turned towards her other nipple, which she could feel leaking its nectar down her other cheek. She arrived at the same time as Charlene, who had leaned over to join her in worshipping her milky teat.

Charlene met her gaze, and they stared lovingly into each other's eyes, their noses mere inches apart. Fiona's throbbing nipple thrust upwards in the narrow space between them.

"Let me thank you for preparing such a delicious meal tonight," Charlene whispered.

Charlene extended her tongue, licking slowly along the length of Fiona's nipple from base to tip and slurping the milk into her mouth. She swallowed, smiling lovingly at her girlfriend.

Fiona was teetering on ever higher levels of pleasure. She was so close, mere inches from tasting her own nipple and her pretty girlfriend at the same time.

She couldn't resist and dove in with her own tongue. They licked and sucked Fiona's nipple and each other's lips, lost in each other amid a torrid moment of milky delight. Their combined attention on Fiona's throbbing teat encouraged it to release a milky spray straight upwards, which showered upon them and soaked their bare skin.

Fiona felt herself plunging over the edge, her climax arriving with force as she worshipped her own nipple with Charlene. She fell backwards onto the cushions, panting heavily.

As she landed, her arm fell across the bowl of whipped cream. She grinned through her heavy breathing, for it gave her an idea. But before she could act, she heard Charlene's soft voice in her ear.

"Up here, Fiona! I can't wait any more. I want to taste you!" Charlene said with urgency. She was using both hands to pat the tops of her enormous breasts. She saw Fiona brighten, and satisfied that her meaning was understood, she leaned over and slurped Fiona's thick nipple into her mouth for one last hard suck. She swallowed a final few mouthfuls of milk before releasing her girlfriend's throbbing teat with a grin.

"C'mon, sweetie. Let me thank you properly," Charlene said, as several thin rivulets of milk escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. She again used both hands to pat a small area near her neck atop her gigantic breasts.

Fiona slid out from behind Charlene's huge left breast, a task that would have been much more difficult if not for the great volume of lubricant provided by her milky nipples. She whimpered as her throbbing teats dragged across the hot flesh of Charlene's breast.

That brief contact had made her feel weak in the knees just as she was trying to stand. Her arm shot out instinctively towards Charlene's breast to steady herself, and she was grateful for its firmness for helping her regain her balance.

She quickly stripped off her milk-soaked panties, tossing them aside and grabbing the bowl of whipped cream from the couch in a single movement. She leapt up onto the couch, nearly losing her balance as the unfamiliar weight of her huge breasts bobbled wildly.

She recovered, again leaning on one of Charlene's breasts for support. She swung her leg over Charlene's huge cleavage and positioned her pussy right in front of Charlene's face. She held her breath as she lowered herself slowly, then heard her girlfriend chuckling from below.

"Don't worry about it, love. These breasts of mine can handle your weight and then some!" Charlene said happily.

Fiona lowered herself further until she felt herself resting on the firm skin of Charlene's massive bosom. She slid forward on her girlfriend's milk-lubricated skin until her bare pussy collided with Charlene's grinning mouth.

"Ooh! Just a minute, babe!" Fiona gasped.

Charlene pulled back, peering curiously up at the undersides of her lover's chest.

Fiona pushed her feet into the couch, sliding her entire body backwards atop Charlene's great bosom. She reached into the bowl of whipped cream and scooped almost all of its remaining contents into her hand, then tossed the bowl onto the couch.

She brought her hand low and smeared the cream all over her inner thighs, but saved most of it to be spread all over her dripping pussy. She made sure to coat her labia with it and even pushed some cream inside her wet center.

She slid forward, enjoying the cool cream on her sensitive flesh, as she again pushed her pussy insistently against Charlene's mouth. She soon felt Charlene licking her inner thighs, and she knew that her girlfriend was cleaning her and swallowing more of the magical cream at the same time. She felt herself burning hotter as she imagined Charlene's titanic breasts growing even larger.

She clasped her thighs around Charlene's head, moaning as her girlfriend's skilled tongue probed her pussy. Their combined motions were sending cream flying, which together with Fiona's dripping milk soaked into Charlene's hair and splattered the undersides of Fiona's milky breasts.

"I want to see you even bigger, Charlene. Grow for me!" Fiona gasped.

She writhed in astonished pleasure. She was feeling the strangest sensation as Charlene's tongue probed further inside her, deeper than anything she'd ever felt before.

This was impossible, she thought. How could Charlene's tongue be so long?

Her rational mind flailed, unable to explain the incredible feelings consuming her awareness. She felt herself falling into another climax and thrust her hips almost involuntarily, moaning as she rubbed her gushing pussy all over Charlene's mouth. She grasped the back of her lover's head, feeling Charlene's silky hair in her fingers as she repeatedly plowed her pussy into her girlfriend's face.

At last her hips rolled away and she collapsed forwards, laughing, ending up stomach down atop Charlene's grand bosom. Her own big chest had spread out beneath and in front of her, wrapping around both sides of Charlene's head.

The two lovers were again nearly face to face. They gazed into each other's eyes, both of them gasping. Fiona's nipples were poking gently against Charlene's cheeks on both sides, still lazily exuding streams of her milk.

Fiona felt her heart thumping in her chest and pressed her lips to Charlene's in a wet kiss. She sighed happily as she felt the warmth of Charlene's colossal breasts on most of her body. She had calmed enough for her curiosity to return, and she couldn't resist asking about her girlfriend's newest talent.

"Charlene, honey, could you... show me your tongue again? I just can't get enough of it!" she giggled, knowing that Charlene wouldn't be aware of her latest growth either.

"Of course, babe!" Charlene smiled. "It's so freakishly long, I know, but you've always seemed to enjoy it all the same!" she teased. She poked out her disappointingly normal-looking tongue.

After a moment it started extending further from her lips, immediately curving upwards. It rose in the narrow space between their faces, just as Fiona's nipple had done minutes earlier. Her tongue kept issuing further out of her mouth, perfectly pink and glistening, stretching ever higher upwards between them until its tip passed above and beyond Fiona's sight.

At last it came to a stop. Fiona rolled to the side atop Charlene's great breast, gazing up and down its entire impossible length. It twirled and twisted slowly as Charlene demonstrated her exquisite control over it.

It was astonishing, easily supplanting Charlene's massive bosom as the sexiest thing Fiona had ever seen, and another one of her deepest fantasies made real. She thought it must have been longer than her entire arm, but she wanted to know for sure.

"So, my love... how long did you say your tongue was again?" Fiona said, her eyes going wide as the entire length of Charlene's tongue quickly vanished back between her lips.

Charlene giggled at her.

"You should know, Fi, as you've always enjoyed measuring it! I can stick it out nearly three feet from my lips, last we checked," Charlene smiled, clearly proud of herself.

"Or, according to your favorite measurement, I can wrap it nearly three quarters of the way around one of your breasts!" she smiled, nearly bursting with pride at her achievement.

Fiona chuckled, sliding herself across the top of Charlene's bosom. She reached for the bowl on the couch, scooping into her hand the very last bits of cream. She sat upright atop Charlene's left breast with renewed determination.

While maintaining eye contact with her lover, she wordlessly spread the last of it on her pussy, taking extra care to push as much creamy goodness inside herself as possible.

"I know what you want, Fi. Give me that sugary sweet pussy!" Charlene encouraged, grinning widely.

Fiona laughed, sliding her hips forwards until she felt her pussy rubbing against her girlfriend's lips.

Charlene's tongue surged ahead into Fiona's dripping pussy, slithering, vibrating, and thrusting against her most sensitive inner walls. Fiona had nowhere near enough room inside herself to accept its entire length, but it continued emerging from Charlene's mouth.

The excess pinkness flopped onto Charlene's cheeks and nose, then covered both of her eyes. It kept issuing forth from her lips, soon being pushed up onto her forehead until her entire face was concealed behind the glistening folds of her tongue.

Fiona eagerly rubbed her pussy all over Charlene's tongue, which acted as a kind of silky, wet cushion. She slammed her pussy against her girlfriend's tongue-covered face with powerful thrusts from her hips.

"I love it! I love feeling my pussy stuffed full of your tongue!" she wailed.

She rode the hot muscle atop Charlene's face to another shrieking climax. She gasped, wheezed, and finally slid her hips back, falling forwards atop her girlfriend's enormous breast. Charlene slurped her magically long tongue back between her lips, and they were soon gazing lovingly into each other's eyes once more, just inches away from each other.

Charlene's bosom had spread out onto the carpet in front of the couch. Even if she had been standing in her stilettos, each of her colossal breasts would still be taller than her. There had not been much new growth in Charlene's bosom from the last of the cream, though, and Fiona hoped that most of its effects had been directed elsewhere.

"Say, Charlene," she whispered. "Bet you can't wrap your tongue all the way around one of my boobs!"

Charlene rolled her eyes at this, smirking. Her girlfriend surely knew that she could do just that, after all. But she wanted to be a polite guest, so she didn't mind indulging her hostess, especially with something that they both enjoyed so much.

"Let me see it, Charlene! Please!" Fiona whispered, almost begging. She gave several quick squeezes to a small area of the colossal breast she was lying on.

An astonishing length of bright pink tongue again emerged from Charlene's ruby red lips, stretching upwards into the narrow space between their faces. It had only risen just above the tops of their heads when it fell forwards. It landed with a wet thud across Fiona's entire face from chin to forehead.

Charlene grinned around her tongue, her beautiful features inspiring a similar broad smile in Fiona. Fiona closed her eyes, luxuriating in the peculiar sensation of feeling Charlene's amazing tongue across her entire face. She soon felt it moving, sliding back and forth, and giggled as her face was covered in Charlene's warm saliva.

Charlene lifted her tongue, and Fiona opened her eyes and extended her own tongue. Fiona started licking it, straining her neck to reach as much of it as she could.

There was so much area to cover, though, and she felt herself quickly tiring as she slurped and licked only a small part of Charlene's impossible tongue. She admired the incredible strength and stamina that Charlene must have had to keep it extended so far for so long.

Fiona slid herself backwards atop Charlene's breast, positioning her breasts forward. Her thick nipples slowly dripped milk onto Charlene's shoulders.

Charlene's tongue suddenly rotated to the side, wrapping around the thickest part of Fiona's breast. Inch after inch of pink muscle shot out of Charlene's mouth at incredible speed, completely circumnavigating Fiona's right breast.

Fiona saw its tip coming back into view and shooting past its starting point. At last it slowed and stopped, but not before completing more than two and a half trips around the thickest part of Fiona's breast. Fiona was astonished; its total length would have easily bested her height.

"Thhhol you!" Charlene mumbled around her tongue, winking. She gave one last gentle squeeze to Fiona's breast using the entire length of her tongue, then released it. She slurped her tongue back between her lips with astonishing speed. Fiona watched this in amazement, marveling at the magic that allowed Charlene to somehow contain it inside herself.

Fiona was feeling on top of the world and thought she'd try her luck once more. Maybe, she thought, she was getting a hang of this magic thing after all.

"Ooh, babe! Can you do that thing with your tongue and both my nipples at the same time?" she offered hesitantly.

Charlene beamed in response, and Fiona again found herself thankful for the magic cream that had brought her such pleasure.

At that very moment, the back cover of Isa's cookbook vanished from Fiona's countertop. All that remained was the front cover and two metal rings.

Fiona scooted along the top of Charlene's bosom. She leaned forwards and squeezed her own breasts with her elbows to bring both of her throbbing nipples near her girlfriend's face.

Charlene's tongue lashed out from her mouth, quickly wrapping around Fiona's right nipple before whipping back in the other direction to wrap around her left nipple. It brought her left nipple closer until it rubbed against its twin, sliding them together in the milk both nipples were exuding.

More tongue kept surging out of Charlene's mouth, its tip wrapping again around Fiona's right nipple, then her left, and back around again. Fiona counted eight full wraps before her nipples were covered from base to tip in Charlene's prehensile muscle. She couldn't help herself, throwing her head back and laughing from the boundless erotic wonders that Isa's magic had brought her.

Charlene flexed her tongue, its coils tightening as it squeezed Fiona's dripping teats together. With another flex, she pulled both tongue-wrapped nipples into her mouth. Fiona's spurting nipples were expertly milked by Charlene, who gulped and swallowed her bounty for long idle minutes.

It was all too much for Fiona, and she felt herself launching into another climax as her sensitive teats rubbed together. They spurted great arcs of milk against the back of Charlene's mouth, who could no longer keep up with the pace and laughed, spitting a mouthful of Fiona's milk all over its owner's face.

Fiona grinned, licking her own milk from around her mouth. She felt Charlene's tongue unwrapping from around her tender teats. Charlene released them and slurped her tongue back into her mouth, which disappeared between her lips until only its tip remained poking out.

Fiona leaned forward and captured it in her own mouth, kissing Charlene's lips and sucking hard on the tip of her girlfriend's tongue, inviting her to extend it once again.

They embraced around Charlene's tongue. Charlene unleashed it forwards, and increasingly more of its length balled together inside Fiona's mouth. Charlene winked and flexed, suddenly sending the tip of her tongue down Fiona's throat. Fiona's eyes went wide but she still had the presence of mind to relax her throat, accepting the firm warmth of the welcome guest deep inside her.

Fiona busied herself with her own tongue, licking around the twisted folds of Charlene's tongue that remained in her mouth. It felt hot and firm as she coated it with her own saliva, and she again found herself marveling at the awesome strength of her girlfriend's muscle. They both kept their lips pressed tightly together, moaning in delight from the oral sensations they were feeling.

Charlene heard her girlfriend finally moaning her satisfaction, and she began to retract the massive length of her tongue in a practiced motion. At long last its tip slithered back between her lips, which were still pressed urgently against Fiona's as their torrid kiss continued.

Fiona at last withdrew, panting heavily as she lay face-down atop Charlene's immense right breast. She sighed happily, turning her head and resting her cheek atop the firm flesh.

"You were amazing, Charlene," she said, panting.

"I'm... just closing my eyes for a minute..." she sighed softly, and did just that. She fell asleep almost immediately.

Charlene sensed Fiona's rhythmic breathing atop her right breast, sending gentle waves through the flesh of her bosom. It seemed to her like every time they were intimate it ended this way, with her exhausted girlfriend asleep atop one of her titanic breasts.

After all, Charlene thought, it wasn't easy for her to walk around the apartment she shared with Fiona. It made sense that she usually remained on the couch while Fiona cared for her every need. It was the least she could do to ensure she got her girlfriend off every night, and she was happy to offer her breasts for Fiona's much-deserved sleep.