Sister Isa's Specialty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene sighed happily, laying her cheek on her own right breast and closing her eyes. It seemed fitting that she and her lover should rest upon the same breast together, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

The harsh light of morning shone upon Fiona's face. She awoke with a start, bolting upright to find herself alone on the carpet in front of her couch. Her newly-grown milky breasts had inexplicably vanished, leaving her once again as small as she'd been when she met —

"Sister Isa!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide.

She looked around, but Charlene was nowhere to be found. She was struck with a pang of uncertainty. Had she imagined her milky date last night with her beautiful brunette girlfriend? No, she didn't think so... after all, the carpet was still damp against her skin, and the pervasive smell of stale milk was unavoidable, filling her nose and hanging heavily in the air.

A small folded paper had been placed on the couch nearby. She picked it up, opening it to reveal a hand-written note:

Fi,

Thank you for an incredible evening. You were amazing! I'm sorry for the dine and dash, but I had an early shift this morning.

xoxo,

Charlene

PS - Have you noticed your apartment smells like milk? Why is that?

Fiona sat back, frowning. Their milky date had happened, right? Charlene remembered it too, she hoped, although the note was frustratingly unclear.

None of this made any sense to her. Her thoughts turned towards Sister Isa. The recipe!

She leapt to her feet and charged ahead, then thought better, slowing her pace to step carefully across the soggy carpet to the kitchen counter. The empty jar that once held Isa's cream was nowhere to be found, and she looked around frantically until her eyes settled on a strangely-shaped piece of wood.

A small part of the cookbook's front cover was on the counter, but its back cover and all of its pages were nowhere to be seen. It looked like something had cut a diagonal line across the cover, leaving only a small triangle of wood remaining. The title had been truncated, the hand-written script on the cover now reading:

Cooking Magicks

The book's upper binding ring had been sliced neatly in half long-ways, along the same dimension as the missing part of the cover. She ran her finger over the bisected metal ring. What force could have done this?

She frowned, a foggy confusion settling in her head. She grabbed the remains of the cover from the counter and stormed towards her bedroom.

Everything seemed to be blurring together in her mind. No, she and Charlene weren't a long-term couple; last night was only their second date, right? What happened to her newly-grown milky breasts? The uncertainty hung over her, nearly as thick as the pervasive smell of milk in her apartment.

She knew there was only one place she could find answers. She threw on a shirt, jeans, and sandals, and she was gone.

She arrived outside the convent to find its kitchen door once again wide open. She quickly approached it.

Just as she crossed the threshold, she was struck with a mental image of Charlene, and an accompanying intense longing for her girlfriend. It stopped her in her tracks. She fell to her knees as a wave of emotions washed over her.

It faded after a few seconds, leaving her shaking and breathing heavily. She felt a presence nearby, and without looking up she knew whom she was addressing.

"I'm terribly sorry, Sister Isa," she whispered.

"I don't understand what I did wrong. Things were going so well last night, but then I woke up this morning having lost everything I had."

"Not everything," came Isa's reply.

Fiona looked up. She nearly fell over onto the floor when she saw Isa wearing a far larger habit. Isa's clothing was stretched obscenely around two enormous spheres in front of her.

Isa's already huge breasts had grown tremendously, and were now far larger than they had been the day before. They were colossal, easily stretching more than three arm-spans in front of her. Their lower reaches hung below her knees, but they were somehow still just as incredibly taut and firm as Fiona remembered. They seemed to float gently in the air, bobbing gently as they filled most of Fiona's vision.

There was something about their grand shapes that seemed familiar. Fiona suddenly placed it, realizing that Isa's bosom had grown even more enormous than she had seen last night on —

"Charlene, bless her, grew nearly to this size," Isa said, chuckling.

"Thanks to your efforts, that is."

"I... how did you know her —" Fiona started, then immediately thought better and closed her mouth.

"Our reality is held together by love, Fiona," Isa continued, ignoring the outburst.

"You prepared my recipe last night at the moment of greatest love for your girlfriend. That is why you were able to wield magic that reshaped your reality," she revealed.

"But you didn't maintain that love. No, Fiona, as the night drew on you became more selfish. You were concerned only for your own pleasure."

Fiona was stunned, for she knew Isa's accusation to be true. She had put herself first, using her girlfriend's body for her own pleasure. She was crestfallen.

Isa regarded her intently. After a moment, a corner of her mouth curled upwards.

"But our reality is ever shifting, Fiona, and you have a chance to make things right," she said.

"So I ask this of you: grasp my nipple."

There was a whirl of dark fabric as Isa quickly shed her habit, lifting the extra-large covering over her head and tossing it to the side. Her hair had been hidden behind a simple black covering, which she discarded to reveal her fiery red hair to Fiona for the first time. She smiled, standing completely nude as Fiona rose to her feet and took a step back in shock.

Isa was gorgeous, an astonishing demigoddess in Fiona's eyes. Her tremendous nude breasts were held aloft with effortless grace, bouncing lazily together as they wobbled below her knees, while remaining remarkably perky and firm. Fiona was stunned into silence by the nude splendor of this crimson beauty.

"Now I carry the burden of Charlene's growth, and yours as well, Fiona," said Isa, brushing her red hair behind her ear. She was seemingly unconcerned with her own nakedness.

"That is my sacred duty as a sister of the Saint: to help restore balance to our reality," she continued.

She seemed to have little trouble lifting the weight of her colossal bosom, but she had waved her arm emphatically to make this point. The motion threw her off-balance. She lurched uncontrollably towards Fiona.

Fiona opened her arms wide, colliding with Isa's nude chest and instinctively wrapping her arms around as much of it as she could manage. It was truly immense, and she doubted that all her strength could move even one of Isa's tremendous breasts. She was glad that she hadn't needed to, as Isa seemed to recover and stand upright on her own.

Fiona lowered her arms and took several long paces around the curve of Isa's bosom, finally arriving at her side. She held the nude girl's hand in her own.

"Thank you, Fiona. Come closer," said Isa, leaning forward and pursing her lips.

Fiona placed both palms gently on the flesh of Isa's breast and craned her neck towards the taller girl.

An incredible length of tongue appeared from between Isa's lips, shooting out several feet to rapidly close the distance between them. Isa had her own magic prehensile tongue, Fiona realized with amazement, and it was clearly even longer than Charlene's.

The tip of Isa's tongue hovered near Fiona's face for just a moment, then flowed downwards, licking across Fiona's lips. Fiona giggled from the hot, wet sensation.

Her mirth didn't last long, though, and she frowned as she realized the extent of the burdens that Isa was carrying on her behalf. To make matters worse, she thought with a grimace, she had bad news to deliver.

Isa seemed to sense a change in the blonde girl, and quickly retracted her tongue between her lips.

"I... I damaged your cookbook, Sister Isa," Fiona said, placing the remains of its front cover on a nearby counter.

Isa seemed unperturbed.

"Thank you for returning it, Fiona. But all is not lost," she smiled.

"In fact, the missing pages are now in the same place as the reality you and Charlene once shared."

Fiona stared at her.

"In... your breasts?" she offered uncertainly, casting her eyes over the titanic shapes in front of her.

Isa sighed.

"I... really?" she scoffed, then paused to collect herself. She at once seemed much calmer.

"Fiona, it's time for you to take your first steps into a larger world. And so I ask you again: grasp my nipple," she said quietly.

Fiona felt the seriousness of her situation on her shoulders. She resolved to do whatever she could to make things right. She took several steps backwards, walking towards Isa's massive right nipple, and admired its splendor.

It was throbbing and erect, stretching longer than her handspan and thicker than two of her fingers pressed together. As she gazed at its incredible length, it seemed to sense her attention, and a small droplet of white liquid appeared at its tip.

Soon it was dripping slowly, then steadily, and finally it began spurting small streams of milk. It was exemplary, as if taken from the ideal form she'd imagined in her breast-obsessed mind.

She tentatively grasped it in her hand, wrapping her fingers around the hot flesh and pointing it upwards. It was powerfully firm and silky smooth, and it soon became slippery with thin rivulets of milk, which emerged near its tip and ran down its length. It was still stretching longer in her grasp, now nearly the length of her forearm and every inch as thick.

She saw its spray increase, launching milk upwards in numerous small arcs. She pointed it around, giggling as she quickly covered a large area of the tile floor, and herself, in hot breast milk.

Fiona heard a noise, coming from a distance away over a great length of cleavage, that sounded like Isa clearing her throat.

"The bowls, girl! On the shelf!" Isa called.

Fiona whipped her head around. Several stacks of large metal bowls were on a nearby shelf. She grabbed the topmost bowl, quickly placing it on the floor and aiming Isa's spurting nipple towards it.

A long, contented while passed with no words spoken between them. Fiona was gently stroking Isa's throbbing teat, now and then sliding a full bowl along the floor and replacing it with an empty bowl from the shelf. After nearly a half hour she had lined up eight large bowls, each full to the brim with fresh breast milk, along the kitchen floor.

"Wonderful!" Isa exclaimed. "This will be enough for many more recipes."

Fiona had been peppering the taller girl with eager questions, although there was one in particular she was saving.

"Sister Isa, last night I knew such great heights of pleasure," she said, blushing in spite of herself.

"How can I serve others in my new reality?" she asked, standing up and making eye contact with Isa over the vast expanse of her breast.

Isa seemed relieved, as if satisfied by this question.

"You have done well in this small act of service. Tomorrow at dawn, Fiona, your training begins as a sister of the Saint," she smiled.

Fiona released Isa's milky nipple and jumped into the air with a whoop.

"First things first," Isa said, chuckling at Fiona's exuberance. She gestured towards her other colossal breast. Its nipple was dripping her incredible production into a large milky puddle on the floor.

"You need to milk the other one!"