All Comments on 'Sister Loves Facials Ch. 01'

by PaulAvory

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story...erotic & hot , without being too graphic... I could nt help but notice the title is part 01...please tell me there is a sequel...

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this. I love the possibilities here. Well paced, glad she got the facial in the part 1, and can't wait for her to get many more, especially when she's naked.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

A beautiful story of love and affection. .

I hope you continue.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Wow! What a great, quirky little story. I loved how naive and innocent she was. The dialogue was spot on and we’ll written. From their kids ing and mild groping, I hope there’s a next chapter where they go further.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Read what you've typed a few times before submitting it. This isn't an option. There are too many errors that would have been caught with a couple read- throughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone that has actually had something like this happen knows the feeling that overwhelms your body when your sister sees your cock for the first time. My sister and I always used to joke around growing up and one day it became clear that the jokes were actually not jokes. When reality hits you right in the head that something like this is really about to happen, the weak, trembling , euphoric felling that comes across you is indescribable. My sister and I decided one day we wanted to watch each other masturbate, over years of build up. This still makes me shake to this day thinking about it. We were both in our early and mid 20’s and home for the summer. It happened in the living room across from each other on the same couch. I was afraid to touch myself because the situation was so taboo just the thought of what was about to happen had me on the edge. My heart was beating so fast. Here I was sitting across from my sister with our pants around one ankle facing each other. Out of the blue she looks right at me, takes her foot and places it right on my cock. I have never too this day started cumming as fast or cum as much as I did in that second. The gravity of looking down and seeing it and the feeling takes you over the edge with no control . Stories like this bring back those memories because in reality, the shock of the moment is too much to handle. The reality of the moment when it’s over just realizing your own sister just watched you cum and had her foot on your cock, and she has your cum all over her leg is like no feeling anything else will ever bring. When writers on this site describe the scene as this writer does , and it doesn’t go on and on for hours . It seems like maybe it’s not just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sequel!

kentishtonykentishtonyover 2 years ago

Well written, really enjoyed the story. Waiting to see how far April will go.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

I had a younger sister like this one. Though we never got that far into the relationship, we were each other’s favorite. Wouldn’t mind see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give Tom a bit of sexy chest hair -- to turn April on even more when she looks at her naked brother!

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 2 years ago

Well written and severely in need of another chapter. There are quite a few other activities they can partake in that will still keep them out of intercourse territory, and by then they might feel like moving and taking up calling themselves married....

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Well done. Thanks for sharing your work.

Hydra299Hydra299over 2 years ago

Great Job!! You had me at the start with the way you took time to develop the characters. Then once again at the end you got me again. Great Story writing. Really enjoyed it. would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good build up, I liked the plot and characterizations

FunBabe1978FunBabe1978over 2 years ago

Very nice... but much better if he had licked the cum off her face.

sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

one star, no 18 yr old girl is that dumb when it comes to sex. where I lived the 10 yr old girl next door and I had sex, I was 10 at the time too. she loved to suck me off and loved getting fucked up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought April would ask him to take photos to add to his collection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can anyone recommend similar stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But what's the rush?

Three of four kisses to his cock and he cums.

She never saw a live cock before. She needed to explore it. Cock and balls. Needed to find out what he liked. Needed dialog about whether she was doing it right. Was that how he liked it?

Needed something with/for her. No involvement with her breasts?

Wouldn't most of the women/girls in the pictures have veen totally/partly naked? Wouldn't she have wondered/offered to get that way too?

Wouldn't she have wondered how he liked her body?

Wouldn't she have wondered what it'd feel like to have him explore her body? To him? To her?

Too much left usaid.

Three stars.

JodailyJodailyabout 1 year ago

Hot hot hot. Some of your commentors wanted more but this was excellent for a first chapter. Earned 4 stars and one hard cock.

BorhazeBorhaze3 months ago

Incredibly hot. Thank you for sharing. But they should definitely take pictures and video.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous