Sister Loves Facials Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April? I'm going to cum."

I backed away as April shifted around and looked a little uncertain. "What do I do?"

"Just wiggle down a bit lower on your butt... that's it."

I reached out and gently guided her chin up slightly and gazed down at her eager face, her lips slightly parted, now perfectly presented for me.

"April, I'm going to cum all over your pretty face."

"I'm ready now," she breathed. "Cum on my face. Please..."

I stroked my cock in front of my 18 year-old sister, inches from her face, and groaned as I began to cum. My first stream hit April on the left side of her face, landing up along her cheek, past her eye and into her hair. She flinched and turned away, presenting me with the clean, untouched side of her face. I shot another stream of cum on that cheek and near her eye, mirroring the first one. She turned her cum-covered face back to face me directly and held her ground as my third stream of cum landed dead center on her forehead and stretched down along her nose.

She was smiling and gasping-- "Oh my. Oh God," as my last few spurts arced through the air and landed on her cheeks, nose, lips and chin. I paused and breathing hard, shook my cock and one last gob of cum flew out and landed right between her eyes.

As she knelt there glistening in cum, I cautiously began to rub my cock over and around her mouth and chin. Her lips parted and closed around the head and she sucked gently for a few seconds before I pulled back and collapsed onto the couch, totally drained and awestruck by what had just happened.

April remained quietly on her knees as I saw my cum drip down along her face, some of it forming strings hanging off her chin, then breaking and falling into her lap.

She tried to blink. "I don't think I can open my eyes."

"It's ok honey, I'll get you cleaned up."

"But I have to pose for you first," she said.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Like in your pictures."

It struck me that she assumed we weren't done yet and that I wanted to stand back and admire the facial I had just given her.

I was more than happy to tell my beautiful cum-covered sister, "Come forward just a bit. Let me take a good long look at you."

She smiled and slid forward, proudly presenting her messy face to me. I took my time admiring my handiwork, and I asked her to turn her face back and forth so I could see and enjoy it all.

She smiled and tossed her hair from side to side as she angled her face for me. Finally she relaxed and sat back and we both remembered to breathe.

"April, would you like to taste it?"

She hesitated, then gave a quick nod.

I took a small glob of cum and held my finger up to her lips. She sucked it off.

"That's not too bad," she commented. Then her pink tongue poked out and licked a bit off her upper lip. She giggled. "What would my Bible group think if they could see me now with my face covered in my brother's cum?"

"I don't know what they would say, but the guys would be jealous."

I helped her up onto her feet and lead her into the bathroom. She carefully pushed away the cum from her eyes, and blinked rapidly until she was finally able to keep them open.

She breathed in. "Wow, that was different," she laughed. Leaning forward, she gazed into the mirror and studied her first ever facial. "You really got me. You shot so much and spread it around so nicely." She turned, tilted her head and posed for me one more time with a happy smile. "How do I look?"

"Incredible!"

After a few more moments of looking herself over, she said, "I guess you can clean me up now."

I ran a washcloth under warm water and wrung it out. Starting with her forehead, I gently ran the cloth all over her face, making sure to get every stray drop. I carefully plucked some cum out of her hair and even tried to clean some off of her dress.

As I finished I gently ran my fingertips all over her face, especially along her forehead and eyebrows, and she was purring contentedly.

"Will you clean me up so nicely every time you cum on my face?" April asked.

"If you're polite I will," I said cockily.

"What do you mean?"

"A polite little sister always says 'please' and 'thank you.'"

"But I did say please..." she said before the light flashed on and her face broke out into that dazzling smile.

"Thank you for cumming on my face big brother!"

12