Sister Mary's Charity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, Sister Mary emerged from the shabby old bathroom, smoothing her Habit back down; every hair neatly tucked back under her coif and her clothing immaculate once more. Peeking in to the bedroom where she had taken Mr Bishal, she had bathed the sleeping man with a sponge and basin of water, taking care not to disturb the exhausted man's sleep. She smiled lovingly as he snored and closed the door, checking the kitchen that all of the supplies were put away and her note to him was left prominently on his table. It told him that she would petition Father Mahara to be allowed to visit him regularly and to promise to bring him personally to services every week. Locking both the front and screen door as she left, Sister Mary turned the key on the engine and thought that a man who could perform as he had, regardless of his advanced age, should be able to manage to make it to Church every week. Especially if he had Sister Mary to accompany him on his journey.


12