All Comments on 'Sister Monica Ch. 05'

by ms72vt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Thank you for ----

1) For witing this beautiful story. 2) For chapter 5. 3) For allowing public comments this time. Outstanding story. I'm a BIG fan of Sister Monica series. Please continue with Sister Monica and Josh and now that he's thinking to buy the engagement ring -- marriage is on the card. You are an excellent writer and you are going straight to my favorite author's list. Thank you for the update and for this wonderful and beautiful story. Please continue and bring the next chapter quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree with fellow reader.

Please bring the next chapter quickly. Can't wait to see what will happen next. Will they get engaged?

KoreavetKoreavetalmost 15 years ago
pushing it

I think he;s pushing it. The risk for a thrill is too high. A true lover does not put his lover at risk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful story

I relly liked it. I think the old shop man who is supposed to be a arch bishop will help them in marriage? I don't know his character came at the right time, I mean Josh is now planning for engagement ring. So it's clear marriage is around the conner. Whatever happens, but PLEASE NO SAD ENDING. I would love to see them together till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE!!!!

morE! moRE!! mORE!!! MORE!!!! morE! moRE!! mORE!!! MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please continue!!!!

Please continue this tale and tell us more about Josh and Sister Monica.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
So much fun!

Love is in the air!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
This fine story continues to entertain

Now on to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous