All Comments on 'Sister Needs a Hand Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need's part 3

You need to write at least one more episode so we know what happens next.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

So loving this wild and sexy tale. I hope he does knock all of the ladies up including Vic. Can't wait to meet the babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Who's Karen?

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
Wow! This might be the best story I have read on here.

Amazing chapter 2! If this is the last chapter you have written an epic story in just two entries. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3 please

You are 1 of the 3 of my favorite authors. I have read all of your stories and have loved them all. I would love to see a part 3 where they all live in the new house somewhere private like up in the mountains and the mother moves in as well. All become pregnant including the mother. Keep up the fantastic stories and I can't wait until the next story comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dialogue

Your story has great bones; it was a pleasure to follow the story structure. However, please spend more time on your dialogue. No one talks like your dialogue; perhaps the best tip I can give you is to read it out loud. Be each character and listen. People rarely say, "I will tell you what I want to think about .." rather they are more likely to say, "I'll let you know after I think it over." People use contractions rather than whole words most of the time. But, don't stop writing - thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Used the wrong name

You made the second round of Pat all about Kathy instead of Pat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
House

They were already in the house in the beginning of the first chapter. Why spend so much time with it again, analyzing everything.

JD3585JD3585over 5 years ago
I'm going to give it 5 stars

It does deserve 5 stars, tho as a previous commentor stated, read it aloud to yourself and see if it flows well, it's a great story but it doesn't exactly click as a great flowing story should, and for the great stories, you can add more depth to it to give each character a more defining background, like Lynn's child abuse, one sentence worth n then swept under the rug basically, I do hope you don't find this comment negative as I hope you write more and take our comments to heart and look into your writing style, thx

Wabagoon1171Wabagoon1171over 5 years ago
Wow!

I don't have a clue just how you can TOP this. I'm not even sure that you should even try to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pat?

Not until the end does pat show intrest. It should have been Lynn or Kathy he married. It made the most sense. Lynn was always 1st to him and he saved kathy, pat had no emotional connection. But what do I know

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Blown away

Great follow up to the first part, I couldn't put it down. I would love to see more of this series but don't know how you could make it any better but I hope you try.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 5 years ago
Great !!!!

I loved reading this story line !!! Hope to see more in the near future !!! Great Job !!!

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
Loved it

I hope there will be more chapters.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Comments to commenters and Author

1st Anonymous 12/12/18 subject Pat? : Why Pat you ask it's easy the Author foreshadowed it. In the 1st part he was introducing all the players so everyone got equal time... but if you reread it notice Pats position in group settings, Pat notices the bowl of condoms 'shows sexual attraction' and she's the one to get Steve to strip in front of them. After the salon and the first store: "In the car, Pat comments to Vic, "Your brother is so much fun to be around. Guys our age would be trying to either touch us or fuck us. They would be hyper-aggressive. Your brother is cool and calm. He knows he is hot, he has had women before. We don't intimidate him, and he takes us in stride. Is it all older men or is it just him? That's a topic for another blog, record it."" Then they put Steve in the suit and: "Lynn remembers to take pictures. Pat has stopped breathing, she is holding her breath. I move to her and slowly give her a delicate kiss on the lips. Her legs give out, I did not expect that, but I was quick enough to catch her. She is in my arms.

I ask Pat while looking deep into her eyes, "Would you do me a favor?" She nods her head yes. I smile and say, "Take a breath, you are scaring me." I get an, "OK" in response.

Lynn's response is a bit harsh, yet effective. Lynn slaps Pat in the face. She is mad and breathing now.

Pat says sarcastically, "Thank you Lynn, for helping me." She pauses."

Walking into dinner Vic on one arm Pat on other. At the club Steve dances with Vic when the other three join Pat grinds his back leaving Lynn and Kathy the scraps. When Kathy is drugged and start attacking Steve, Pat is the one the pulls Steve from her and gets between him and Kathy. Pat is the one that loves the Blues Brothers movie shows common interests. Pat is the first to show interest in sex back at their place. Pat is Crushed when he picks Lynn first. Pat retains Eye contact all through their sex that night. In the beginning of part 2 Pats the one the brings Steve into HIS house, then when Mom and Vic have breakfast with Steve and the Idea of picking a wife is first brought up Vic tells him Pat would be the MOST devastated if he DIDN'T pick her. *note to Author* first you had Pat on the PILL so there couldn't be a baby so quick. but I get it anyway.

Now two more Commenters the KAREN should have been PAT and then a thank you to the one that realized the second KATHY fantasy should have been PAT I knew when reading it something was wrong but it wasn't until I read your comment that's what it was.

Finally to The Author this is the first of your stories I have read and it was a joy. I agree the dialog needs a little work to be more flowing and names and who is doing what needs extra attention to maintain accuracy. Keep up the great work I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It's great, hope there is more to come.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
Not so much

I really liked the first story and most of this one. Why did mom have to be included. I love incest stories about cousins or aunt/uncle or step sisters, even full siblings sometimes, but I don't like parent or grandparents incest. Out of those choices- mom,dad,grandmother, grandfather- mom is the best. But that's like saying "If I'm going to be castrated can we do it this way? I've heard that this is the least painful." I still won't like it, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continue

I do hope you will find the time to continue this. At least one more part would be nice.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
That was wonderful !

I loved every bit of it.

But you do need to get your stories proof read before publication - Kathy kept morphing in Karen, it was confusing at first but then I got used to it.............

But as far as plot and characters are concerned, 5 Stars simply do not do it justice.

And as others have said, another chapter would be very welcome.

Thanks for sharing.

Rapier

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Points.....

1. Part 2 wasn't as good as Part 1. They never are.

2. I haven't read any story on here that doesn't need some proofreading, editing, punctuation, etc., etc. Ignore the whiners.

3. DON'T write a Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have a Question

Are you an excellent author of Incest stories or one of Comedy?

Some of the comments you toss in and where they are utilized are simply hilarious. And they definitely enhance an already excellent story.

Please keep writing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great series - hoping for more. Did catch one glitch in editing. You substituted Kathy again for Pat in Pert 2... 5+*

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Still Awesome

This is in my top 10 stories on the entire site (both parts). I return to read it quite often.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

loved the story and it was very good both parts and another one might be good but a jump in time would be best to keep it fresh and add some twists too it. thanks for your work and time.

JeryarbJeryarbalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. Both parts. I greatly enjoyed both

RegginufRegginufalmost 3 years ago

You definitely don’t disappoint. That was an awesome follow up. Loved it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
The Outcome.

Its obvious that Steve was designed as the Shy Good Guy that got hosed by all the women in his life by them cheating on him so heartlessly and callously,but in truth this was no reflection on Steve but on those Bimbo's who betrayed him.

But given what he's been thru Steve managed to find 4 maybe 5 women who were full-fledged Lesbians of Vic,Pat,Lynn,Kathy,and even Mom to be faithful loving wives to Steve with the exception that they still eat eachothers pussies on a regular basis but openly with Steves consent.

Now the dynamic that the four girls all want to marry Steve and have his babies is rightfully explained,but one aspect I didn't particularly like was the major BDSM or ass whipping scenes,and felt that was too much abuse,and I honestly think that was too Over-The-Top and glad the situation was resolved and isn't gonna be a regular occurence.

Between Pat,Vic,Kathy and Lynn being Wild Young Former-Lesbians now turned to Serious Bisexual Young Ladies who are ready to settle down and be Steves 4 Wives is just so special and made the ending spectacular.

But the idea that Vic or Steve should have came out that him and Vic were half brother and sister and declared their love for eachother would have been a shocking but equally exciting concept to post about how they love one another and are happy to be together regardless of what anyone says about their relationship and should live their lives the way they want to.But oh well no big deal as long as they get to be together.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story, think it is great. AAAAAA++++++

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Se-quel!

Se-quel!

SE-QUEL!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories on this site.

A further chapter with the six of them in their new property and assorted infants would be interesting on a sociological level.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here7 months ago

Is that it? We really need another chapter at least to finish it off. Of course, more chapters would work also! <grin>

Thanks

armytom1958armytom19586 months ago

Hey. Would love to see a Part 2 of their lives living together, their children, their home, marrying Pat and the rest. Hope you have the time to add some more to this great story. Thanks for sharing. Tom

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't stomach the mom sex, as far as that goes can't stand any writing about parents to offspring. Just plain gross on many levels. didn't finish the story.

Bucks7T2Bucks7T2about 2 months ago

Stupendous; I love this story.

Shamdawg1977Shamdawg1977about 2 months ago

Really enjoyed they way you wrote out all the needs and wants. Was amazing along with also real life repercussions about safety and well being. Hope you add a third. Would love to hear about births and a full house and thier conyuning riase to blog fame.

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES