Sister Needs a Hand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all have a smile on their faces because of their friend's antics. Mom grabs Lynn and they head to the shower. I lay down on the bed, I need to rest for a few minutes. Vic crawls on the bed and spoons in front of me.

All too soon Lynn and mom came back, both with smiles on their faces.

Chapter 16 - Round Two: Vic

Mom sits down and says, "I don't know you all that well. We have not been friends all that long. I don't know your fantasies. I have noticed that Vic is the ringleader, she is in control of everything and you all follow. Not blind following, but you defer to Vic unless she asks your opinions directly. It's highly unusual, but Vic does that a lot, she respects your opinions. You have an interesting dynamic.

"I am torn between you three telling them how to have sex or me telling them. Any suggestions?"

Pat states, "Vic is very private. She doesn't share like we do. I do know that she is wary of Steve because he is her brother. She got over that, obviously. We could let Steve decide."

Kathy laughs, "Steve, you are a small-town sheriff with absolute control. Vic is the town cutie and lesser known to everyone is that she is also the town slut. She has heard a lot about Steve, but he is married and won't touch the bitch. This very week Steve's wife is out of town helping a sister that just had their first child. Steve hasn't had sex in a week and is going nuts.

"Little miss Vic just happens to walk into his house, nobody locks their doors in this town, it's safe with Sheriff Steve around. Steve was laying in bed asleep when Vic came in, stripped down, and then spooned up with Steve in the very position we see them in now. Steve thinks his wife came home so for a while, he is nice. Soon, he figures it out and isn't so nice. Let's see how this unravels."

Vic whispers under her breath, "Next time keep it under 5,000 words. Geeeez."

My hand is already on a breast and playing with it. Feeling the weight, consistency and firmness. I gently rub her nipple eliciting a moan for my effort. They feel hard and my hands feel more like sandpaper than soft skin and I try to gently massage the nipples.

I start a game. I tweak a nipple to medium pain level and wait for the gasp of air then let loose. I pause and then repeat on the next nipple. Again, a decent pause and then I tweak the first nipple. This time the pause is just slightly less. By the time she screams from her orgasm, I had zero pauses between nipples.

During her orgasm she rolled on to her back.

I say to Vic, "YOU! You, are not my wife. What have you done? Oh, you are in trouble now. You want to be the town slut, well tonight you are mine and I get free reign on your ass. Speaking of which..."

I roll her over onto her stomach and start swinging away at her mighty fine ass. While doing this I mouth the word "LUBE" to the other girls. Three looked clueless and Kathy rummages through the suitcase and finds the lube. Three other women now take their palms and hit their heads. It's amazing at how well mom fits in with this group.

I spank Vic several times on the ass. Never do I get an ouch. Twice I get a soft low moan. I am on to something here. I quickly get the lube and wash my shaft. I then pour some on Vic's ass.

I explain, "This is to help with the pain of the spanks."

Damn, I do lie well. I use the lube on her entire ass but make sure her brown start is well covered. I get behind Vic and shove my cock into her red-hot pussy and she moans. I pull all the way out like I did it on accident. I even say, "oops." Then I shove my red-hot meat stick into the other hole. No entry. Quickly she uses her hands to pull her cheeks wide. I use a hard stroke and it enters her half way.

Vic screams out, "Oh fuck that hurt. Damn, that is wonderful."

I continue pushing in and then pull out. Push in and pull out. Over and over until I am fast fucking her asshole and she is loving it. She is grunting and giggling at the same time. It's odd.

I pull all the way out and her hole is gaping open. I shove my stick in, pump twice and remove it again. I sit back on my legs, I am breathing really hard. Mom is quick with a small wet towel to clean me off. Quickly Vic pushes me onto my back. I lay down stunned.

Vic is a wild woman, she immediately scrambles to suck my cock into her mouth and start a nice blow job. She is going crazy on me. Slobbering drool on me, groaning, going deep, twisting her head, bobbing her head quickly. A hand is grabbing me tight while the other is thankfully being gentle as she is fondling my balls. Then she starts up a chant, "I want your cum. Give me your cum." Over and over she repeats that when she comes up for air.

This is my game, she plays by my rules. I roll us off the bed which surprises her. As she sits looking at me, I get up to grab her head and start face fucking her hard. She is a woman possessed though so she is trying to suck me while I am pounding her. To my great surprise, I feel the curling of my toes beginning. I am getting more excited. I feel more aware, hotter, I can picture in my mind the cum shooting through all the tubes until it finally makes it out and into Vic's mouth.

She immediately stops moving and clamps her lips around my cock. She badly wants this load of cum and I won't deny her my special sauce. I gave her a full six ropes of cum before two dribbles. She is sucking and breathing hard but managed to keep it all herself.

After she licks her chops, I pick her up and throw her on the edge of the bed. She is on her back, I push her legs back on to her shoulders. She is open for my taking and leaking like a kettle used for target practice. I quickly get up into position and proceed to spank her ass hard ten times followed by my cock slamming hard into her cunt. I am moving quick but more than that I am thrusting hard, so our bodies slap together.

Vic has tears in her eyes, "I always dreamed of being taken like this. I wanted it to be with you so bad, but it was too vulgar to ask for or to even share with my friends. OH MY, THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I can't last much longer."

I slap her face, "You don't come until I say so. You need to beg for it!"

Vic pleads but not well, "I need to cum. Please, can I come."

I slap her face again, "Don't waste my time. Only ask when you are really desperate." I slap her again.

Four minutes go by and now Vic seems desperate, "I NEED TO CUM NOW! Please!"

I firmly grab her breasts and squeeze hard, "Not yet. You are close. A little longer."

Vic is shaking, she desperately wants to talk. I slap her again. I spank her ass several times. I tweak her nipples HARD twice.

I yell at Vic, "Do you want to cum now? You need to ask nicely."

Vic screams, "I NEED TO CUM NOW!!"

I pause, I see dire need in her eyes, "You may cum now."

Vic's legs fling down and open then go taut. She screams a long wail of relief. Then her body shuts down and goes limp. Eyes closed, shallow breathing, sweat covered body, a river flowing from between her legs. The body twitches occasionally but she is silent for a long time.

Mom broke the mood, "I have seen a lot of stuff in high school, college, lots of dating, and two husbands. I haven't ever seen anything like that. I didn't even know that existed. That looked intense."

I am still standing there unsure of what just happened. I didn't plan any of that. Pat gets up, comes to me, and hugs me. I sure needed that.

I sheepishly ask, "I hope she is ok. I can't believe I did that to her." My eyes are tearing. I AM NOT CRYING! "Vic, I am sorry. I need to sit down." Pat still holds me. "What have I done?"

I feel terrible for the way I treated Vic. I want to hide under a rock.

Pat forces my face up, so I can see her smile, this confuses me. My tears stop.

Pat kisses me softly, then says to the group, "I think our man here is confused. He is sad for what he did to Vic."

I hear a collective gasp.

Lynn laughs out loud, "How typical of him. Look at that red ass, those abuses boobies, and that beaten face." I can't look. "Now look at the smile on her face. Your mom was lucky to get the towel on your cock, she wanted ass straight to the mouth. No way babe, you nailed it. You found that deep deprived kinky fetish that she won't let out. She wouldn't even tell us. Somehow you sensed it and brought it out."

She is full of shit, "All I did was follow the story and treat her like a slut."

Kathy laughs right at me, "No, sluts are just used with no thought about them. You tried to hurt her, and you maxed out her orgasm by denial. That was so cool to see her like that. Wow, she really loves you. You don't let a friend do that to you. Only someone you truly are in love with can bring you to that level."

Vic can't move or open her eyes, but she does say in a hoarse voice, "You know I can hear you right?"

A minute passes, I get up, pick Vic up, and command the others, "Follow me."

Chapter 17 - Round Two: Mom

We all walk into the shower and I turn on all the shower heads. I don't have a water heater in the house, my system heats water as it's needed and there is an endless supply. That comes in handy as we stand for a while enjoying the hot water. It's five minutes before Vic can stand on her own, hug me, and then kiss me.

Vic quips, "Well, I guess you all know my fantasy now. Damn, it did get satisfied. I don't know how you found out. I wasn't even sure. Now I am, and it was awesome. We have one more female tonight."

Mom objects, "I don't want to hurt my son. He has been at it a long time, we might break him. The pill is running out. No, we don't have enough time."

I tell them, "I have a plan. We will get mom off quick and completely blow her mind. We are going to sexually overload her body. If she complains, we will tie her to the bed. Let's dry off and I will give instructions."

We are all standing around the bed, I ask for a dildo and lube. I ask the girls to pick numbers and Kathy gets one, Lynn two, Pat three, and Vic four.

I explain my plan, "Kathy, you are on ass duty. Lube the dildo, stick it up mom's ass and keep working it. Have fun!"

Kathy lubes the dildo and it goes up mom's ass easier than I expected. She is using a fucking motion and moves from side to side occasionally.

I tell Lynn, "I want you kneeling on each side of mom's head, so she can please you. Grind a bit but let her breath as well. Start now."

Lynn jumps like a cat and mom is doing her best to keep Lynn happy.

I instruct Vic and Pat. Put mom's hands on your breasts and nipples so she can play with you. I want you playing with her breasts and especially the nipples. Use one hand to play with her clit. Not too hard but enough to make her feel it. Start now."

The pill has worn off, I am flaccid. Kathy reaches her mouth over and starts sucking my cock. Soon I am naturally hard, no fake hardness anymore.

I announce, "I am the last piece, I am going to lift her legs up far enough, so her cunt is directly below my cock. I will then use my piledriver and furiously pound the fuck out of her pussy until it is raw or I cum."

I lift her legs and they bend over her body. I have a great angle to pound her into submission, so I do. I fuck, and fuck, and fuck her some more. One, two, three orgasms and they are all beat. They are slowing down. However, I am getting close.

I yell out, "Homestretch ladies, I have a cum express moments away. Let's make her cum one more time, shall we?"

They all use the last of their energy. I am near exhaustion. I still pound her hard and good. FINALLY, I shoot my four ropes of cum deep into her body. Mom shouts out a primal scream that forces everyone to stop. She is in the middle, red, sweating, breathing hard, but limp and unable to move.

Somehow mom managed to say in a loud voice, "FUCK, you all know how to have fun." Her eyes close and we hear nothing else from her for the night. Everyone gets up on the bed and finds a spot. Together, we looked like spaghetti noodles, a big mess of bodies, arms, and legs. I don't know who I slept on and in the morning, I am all alone.

Chapter 18 - Breakfast

I wake up to a silent house. The room reeks of sweat, sex, and cum. I am flat out beaten, I can barely drag myself out of bed. I pee, shave, shower, and then put on some boxers so I can find breakfast. I find everyone outside in the sun eating breakfast. It's a beautiful day and no sounds to wake me up. How nice of them. Mom looks at me and laughs but the others all kiss me good morning.

They make me a large plate of food, I stare at it. My arms feel like lead weights. I am hungry, but how bad do I want to eat?

Pat asks me, "Feeling a bit tired? Arms like boat anchors?"

I smile, "You read my mind? I am working up the strength and desire to eat."

Mom teases me, "What? Not hungry? That has to be a first."

Pat takes a spoon and started feeding me.

I object, "I can feed myself. I am fine. Really."

Pat ignores me, "Humor me, will you?"

She fed me much of the plate.

Uncharacteristically, Pat commands to the group, "Look at what we did to him." She is pointing at me. I feel great. "We need to be smarter and use smaller doses of his fun. He won't be able to continue at the rate we are using him. From now on, two at the most and that's if it's at the same time. Only very special occasions will we go over and then we will limit the time to three hours."

Kathy is speechless.

Vic says, "Where did this come from? Who says you make the decisions?"

Mom defends her, "Pat is right. Look at him." Mom slapped my face and then did it again. "He can't defend himself. We took too much last night. You can do that again but count me out. It was the greatest sex of my life, but I will never use him like that again."

Pat has a determined look on her face, "Nobody will. I am sure it was the best night for each of us, it was magical. We did some crazy shit last night. We need to do more, just not all in one night."

+++++

I wake up a few hours later, on the ground, under an umbrella, spooning with Pat. She is asleep, snoring, and four sets of eyes are sitting in front of me.

Vic explains the facts to me, "Pat is right. We do have to slow down and take care of you and each other. She is the most possessive and protective of us, so you will marry her. We will blast the wedding ceremony all over the blog. It will be a big hit. We all love you so later we will have a private ceremony and we'll all exchange the same rings with each other. We will all be equal in marriage. You will get the master bedroom and we will come to you. You will father all our children. We hired your mom as the 'Old Lady Consultant' for 'adult' help and opinions. She's not shy about giving them! And she may join in the fun from time to time.

"We have saved and invested well, we never have to work again. However, it's been so much fun we see no reason to stop. This business does not last long, we are shooting stars, we burn bright and then we burn out quickly. That's ok, we are good. We have picked out some land, we will assist with the design of our new home. And you have no say in the interior."

Lynn continues, "You have brought so much joy to us, you can't comprehend. We can't express it in words. We tried to express it in sex but even that seems inadequate. We are truly happy with our lives. Not just saying the words, we really are happy for the first time in a long time. We promise to be just as weird, unpredictable, and sexually expressive. However, we will also have a better eye for safety like you have done with us time and time again. Yes, we notice things like that."

Kathy admits, "Well, actually it was your mom that pointed it out to us. We were questioning if you really loved us. She pointed out all your actions that proved you do. We knew it, but we are fragile women and needed to be sure."

Mom tosses a thermometer at me. Oh fuck, that isn't a thermometer. It has a plus sign on one end.

I do my owl impression, "Who?"

Vic answers, "Which of us do you think loved you back on the second night enough to not use her birth control device?"

I smile, "I had a connection with each of you on the first night. It was special. So, no, none of you stood out at that time or now. Nothing leads me to believe any of you feels different for me than the others. I have no clue."

They all point at Pat.

I smile, "Maybe that explains some of the possessiveness she has had lately."

Vic shoots me down, "No, she has been consistent about you. She is much different with you than the rest of us. We are fine with that, it is cute. It will be good having someone watch out for you because you suck at it."

I nod my head yes, "I suppose I do. OK, let's go write a blog, answer some questions, make people mad, and then let's start designing a house."