Sister Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gothicsyn
gothicsyn
155 Followers

"Nah, brain is fried just gonna chill watch a film or something," I replied

"OK, hey I was wondering if I could borrow your credit card, wanna buy myself something, but I promise you'll like it, and it's not mega expensive, I'd get it myself but well I'm not working and I'm running a little low," She asked, her voice was sickly sweet, that same tone she used when we were younger that said she wanted something.

"Sure, just don't spend a whole load Em, I'm not made of money," I replied

"I won't I promise," She replied.

It didn't even bother me at least she had asked, which in itself was a surprise, still, it made her smile and that was worth it to me.

It was a couple of days before I found out what it was she had gotten herself, I slid the lock into the door and stopped placing my ear to the door, I'd learnt on a couple of occasions to not just walk in. It was quiet and so I opened the door and made my way in, peeling off my coat.

"Hey Joey, How was work?" She called from the bedroom.

"Same old Em, how was your day?"

"My gift came today, just finishing tidying up in here then I'll come show you OK?" She called back "Dinner is on the table, go eat OK"

"Sure thing," I replied and shaking my head, I sat in the arm chair and began to eat.

As I finished dinner I heard the bedroom door, another few seconds and Emily walked into the room, my eyes almost fell out of my head, Emily was wearing a dress, a dark blue that, and my brain must have short circuited, the dress clung to every curve, her boobs looked huge, she had dressed up, full make up work too, it wasn't hard for me to figure out why she had said I'll like it too.

"What do you think?" She asked

"I, um, oh," I stuttered

"You approve then?" She cooed softly

I merely nodded in reply, as she made her way toward me, she noticed I'd dropped my jacket and turned to pick it, as she bent over the dress rode up her thighs revealing her ass and the fact she had nothing on beneath, it seemed Emily behaving had come to a crashing halt.

"You're such a slob Joey," She teased now as she closed in on me. She knelt in front of me now looking me dead in the eye "So wanna try and find some words?"

"It seems god was having a laugh when he made men, giving us two brains and only enough blood to run one at a time," I croaked, she laughed and placed her hands on my thighs.

"And all yours is in your other brain right now?" She asked

I nodded in reply as her hands crept toward my cock, I didn't stop her, I couldn't as she found my zipper and unzipped me before reaching in to pull my huge erection out.

"Guess I'll have to help, but I swear if you get cum on my dress I'll fucking bite it off!" She said nothing else and sank her mouth down on my cock, combine the image of my sister in that dress, and her warm mouth now sucking and bobbing on my cock and it didn't take long for me to feel my balls tighten and my load flooded into her mouth. Emily didn't miss a drop and slowly raised her head opening her mouth to show me the load that now spread over her tongue before she swallowed the lot, "Mmmm you still taste as good as I remember,"

I still couldn't speak and just sat looking at her as I felt my cock go limp and she looked back to me with a smile.

"Hope you liked your present," I nodded in reply "Good,"

It was frustrating as I sat there staring at my sister like a moron, my brain completely overwhelmed by a woman in a dress, I tried to push things from my head and regain control.

"I need to get changed," I murmured as I pulled myself from the chair, Emily slid aside and looked at me as I made my way to the bedroom.

I breathed deeply finally feeling human again, I couldn't believe how much Emily had changed the rules between us, and I was right back to the teenager who used to drool over my sister and wait for the chance to fuck her. I shouldn't be thinking like that I scolded myself and began to strip off. I was startled as I straightened from searching a draw, my elbow catching Emily square in the nose a torrent of blood erupting from it. She yelped in surprise and I almost had a heart attack.

"Fuck Emily I'm so sorry!" I squealed in shock

"No, it wasn't your fault, I shouldn't have snuck up on you!" She cried in reply, I didn't even think as I grabbed the shirt I'd just retrieved and put it to her face to prevent any more blood from going onto her dress, we got to the bathroom and I began to clean up the nose, thankfully in my stupidity I hadn't broken it, not sure I could have coped with that.

It felt like forever but finally, her nose stopped bleeding, she sighed as she looked at the dress which was now stained in darker patches with blood.

"That's never going to come out," She sighed softly "Oh well was fun while it lasted,"

"There is a dry cleaner, on the corner down the road, take it there, I'll pay for it, I messed it up, it's only fair" I replied softly.

"Good to see you've got your wits now," She teased with a smile "But thanks, Joey,"

"Breaking your sisters' face will do that," I replied

"Come on not the first time you've made my face bleed," She smiled, raising her hair a little to reveal the scar I'd given her during one of our more rigorous nights, though that one had been something else entirely, "Besides stop worrying about it, I shouldn't have tried to sneak up on you, it was just bad placement of body parts,"

We made our way to the front room and I sank down on the sofa, she crawled up into my lap, grabbed the remote and began flicking the channel until a show caught her attention, she settled into me and we watched together.

"I'm glad you liked my surprise, your face though I thought your head might explode," She laughed softly

"Well, you look incredible, even with your nose all smushed and blood down you," I teased in reply, Emily cracked me in the arm with a grin.

"Well once I've had it cleaned, and stuff I will be sure to wear it again,"

My arm slid around her pulling her into me, as I looked to her, and that's how the night went, Emily sprawled over me as we watched various shows until bed time.

***************************************************************************

It was a Saturday morning, my parents had dropped off my birthday card and present before they went to do their weekly shop, my present an expansion for my game, I always like the fact that despite not understanding why I did the things I did they always knew what I wanted in regards to my gaming.

They had also offered me money for keeping Emily but I had refused it, telling them that Emily did the house work and that was more than enough for me.

Emily grinned as they left causing me to raise a brow toward her.

"You're about to have the best day of your life Joey, I promise," She started as I looked at her "But the rules are simple,"

"What rules?" I asked

"You have to trust me, and I promise you I will make your birthday amazing," She was being cryptic on purpose, but I couldn't deny the fact Emily would be around for my birthday was going to awesome, the last two I'd actually been alone for.

"OK first do you have a video camera? A good one?" She asked this peaked my interest as I nodded, I also suspect she knew I had, even the cam I used during streaming was high quality, but my video camera was really good, "OK go get it and then I want you to follow everything I do OK?"

I was actually seriously weirded out by my sister's sudden obsession of been recorded, but she quickly explained she wanted to keep me off camera for the most part so technically it didn't affect me, which was fine. Later that evening came she was watching me as I was messing with my computer when she came and sat in my lap.

"I need to cum," She stated flatly, I almost choked in shock.

"OK, go ... the bedroom," I stammered

"We are going to, and you're going to record me," I shook my head in reply and she smiled "Please,"

I didn't argue much further as she led me into the bedroom, slowly she undressed and then lay on the bed, spreading her legs wide as I zoomed the camera in moving from her feet slowly along her body ensuring to capture every inch of her before moving to her face. Then I moved back to watch her fingers, as her fingers worked she writhed and moaned, I backed out a little to capture her fingers deep inside her as her other hand pinched and pulled at her nipple. It didn't take long before her whole body was trembling quickly I moved up to capture the look on her face as she moaned loudly her whole body shuddering from her orgasm. I moved back down to capture the patch of wetness beneath her now as she whimpered softly.

I turned the camera off and waited for her to gather herself.

"Mmm that felt amazing, knowing you were watching so intently capturing every second, you have no idea how wet that will get a girl,"

"You looked amazing, you always do," I replied

"It's you I'm thinking about," She smiled softly "Nothing makes me cum harder,"

"Liar," I replied with a smile

"I'm not joking Joey, no one has ever done to me what you can, I guess that's because no one loves me like you did," She sounded hurt by her own words as she looked down to the floor, I lifted her face.

"I never stopped loving you Em, but it was messing us both up, we can't be what we want to be, we had to move on," I said softly, she nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Well if you want me, I'm yours, anytime and any way you want, that never changed," She replied softly

"Thanks," Was all I managed as I crawled into bed behind her, and that's how we slept me curled up tight behind my sister.

**************************************************************************

I woke the following morning and as is nature with us men my erection woke up with me, hard as steel and aching, I was still pressed against Emily so there is no way she couldn't feel the huge tent pole pushing against the crack of her ass, I felt her squirm back into me.

"Fucking hell Joey!" She whimpered "You want me to help you with that?"

"Nah it'll go away on its own," I replied softly kissing her shoulder.

"Pity, because I'd love to feel that inside my hot wet cunt," I almost caved at her words, "Come on Joey, you know you want to, I know you want to, your cock is awake and my cunt is aching right now, so just fuck me, no strings no expectation we'll just call it a fuck,"

She ground against me once more and I felt my resolve break as I dragged her onto her back, I slid over her and she grabbed my hard cock aiming it right at her waiting cunt one hard thrust ripped my way into her and she arched her back with a loud groan, I didn't hold back as slammed into her repeatedly, it wasn't long before my sister was writhing under me as she felt her own body build rapidly, suddenly she slammed her hands into my chest.

"Stop!! Don't!!" She yelped, I immediately back off pulling myself free of her as I squirrelled away from her

"What did I do?!" I asked panicked now

"Nothing, I just want you to do me like this," She smiled as she rolled over and raised her ass in the air I could see her thighs now drenched with her own juices "That hard on and this position, I'm going to come like a fucking freight train!"

I didn't wait for her to ask again and crawled up behind her before entering her again I heard her sigh as my hard on disappeared into her, my balls hit her clit she wriggled against me forcing me just a little deeper.

"Now fuck me like you mean it," She almost purred

And I did slowly easing free of her before slamming into her causing her to grunt, again I repeated the action, I kept working this for a few minutes before she whimpered.

"Stop teasing me, please fuck me!"

I grabbed her hips causing her back to bend a little and began to slam into her, the sound of our bodies meeting was echoing around my room as I drove into her with a frustrated violent force, my hips crashing into her, I could feel her juices flood down her thighs and mine as I fucked her hard.

It didn't take long for this forceful action to cause us both to begin to tremble, another few moments and I told her I was going to cum, she just moaned for me not to stop and I slammed into her again, her cunt spasmed against me as I had to slow to avoid being pushed out, as her muscles ground against my cock, she thrashed against the bed begging me not to stop until I was finished, it didn't take me much more than another thrust against her spasms caused my own body to react sending a flood of cum deep into her waiting cunt.

Emily slid forward landing flat on the bed as I crawled up beside her, she turned to face me with a shy smile.

"Now tell me you didn't need that," She breathed as she tried to regain control of herself.

"Maybe just a little bit," I teased in reply,

"Maybe next time you'll record it as you fuck me," She purred in reply, before pushing back against me.

"You're assuming there will be a next time," I replied as I wrapped my arm around her waist as we both managed to fall back to sleep.

gothicsyn
gothicsyn
155 Followers
12