All Comments on 'Sister Sarah Ch. 01'

by exfireman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Okay I guess, but nothing to distinguish it from dozens of similar brother - sister stories.

KurtWildKurtWildover 6 years ago
Erh..

You should've started it off with just mind games, develop it into something where he and she slowly fall for each other.

TIMEWARPEDTIMEWARPEDover 6 years ago
GOOD start, but

GOOD start, but need slower fuller follow through

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
If you are going to do this

If you are going to do this sort of thing at least go to your house. Fucking outside, or driving the car after a few drinks runs the risk of the police. And another thing, fucking in cars is just for teenagers. Only they are slim enough to make it work. An awful lot of the story was about the logistics of getting it right in the car but the reality is that people nearly 30 should get more comfortable and if you are going to fuck your sister you should aim for privacy with more determination than most. There was other reckless behaviour,she demanded a kiss in the ladies refresh room, which invited discovery once again. The theme here is two idiots recklessly out to get into all sorts of trouble. Bonny and Clyde you might say.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Great erotic story

Loved cum inside me "

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
FANTASTIC START

Love the story.

Two lost souls finding a life long love.

Sex became making love.

Can't wait for the next chapter

exfiremanexfiremanover 6 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Sorry, all, at least to those pointing out a few mistakes. I'm doing these from my phone. I'll spend more time reviewing in the future. To the haters, sorry to disappoint. I can't please everyone, so I'll try harder for the ones who enjoy my stories.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
GOOD START, NICE STORY

IT'S A GOOD START SO FAR, DON'T GO TO THE FUCK FEST AND MAKE THIS CRUED. ROMANCE, A LITTLE DRAMA, CAN GO A LONG WAY

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Awesome start...

There are many brothers and sisters that really love each other.

This is a good beginning to a good series.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
nice start

Cant wait to see how it moves on.

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

Nice story.

Brother and sister showing their love. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexfireman@exfireman
I recently started fucking my gorgeous and voluptuous sister. We fell in love, and are now happily living together as soulmates and adventurous lovers. Yes, those are her tits on my profile picture.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES