Sister Sarah Ch. 16

Story Info
Vanessa? It was only just a dream.
7k words
4.66
10.6k
20

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

Warning: The following chapter contains piss play. If that's not for you, you'll want to skip this chapter, and wait for the next one coming soon. It's towards the end, so you might enjoy the first part.

The smell of bacon woke me, and I struggled to figure it out, as my brain wasn't fully in gear. Sleepily looking around, I realized it wasn't Sarah. My morning wood was firmly lodged between her naked thighs. How the hell am I smelling bacon? Slipping from between Sarah's thighs, I worked my way from within the sleeping bag. That was quite a struggle, since it was on an air mattress. I got out, though, without waking my sister. I stretched and quietly walked out to the kitchen. Vanessa was there cooking breakfast.

"What the hell," I asked her.

She shrieked, as she hadn't heard me walk in, coupled with the fact that I was standing before her with an exposed, stiff cock pointed directly at her, starting to drip as it usually does when in an aroused state. Clearly aroused herself, Vanessa ran her hands up to her breasts as she stood drooling, much like my cock.

"You must have forgotten I was coming today," Vanessa said.

"N...no," I stuttered. "I just didn't think you'd be here this early."

"Well, I knew you guys don't have anything here, so I figured I'd drive through the night so I can help you get set up when the truck gets here."

"I certainly appreciate that," I replied. "When will it be here?"

"They're supposed to be here this afternoon around 4 or so. I'm hoping we can unload tonight still, and get you lovebirds in a real bed. You need to be able to fuck properly," she said with a wink.

"Believe me, Nessa, we fuck properly," I said, grasping my cock and forcing a thick glob of precum from the tip. Vanessa watched as it made a connection to the floor. She just stood in awe as I lightly stroked myself in front of her. "Gotta pee," I told her, turning away to head to the bathroom.

"Who were you talking to," Sarah asked when I reentered our bedroom. She was propped up on her elbows, her nipples barely covered by the sleeping bag.

"Vanessa drove through the night to get here and help us get set up."

"Nessa is here," she asked excitedly, as she scrambled out of bed, exposing her glowing naked body to me. She swiftly rushed past me to the bathroom to relieve herself.

"Sorry," she said, as she sat and pissed.

"It's ok, I can't really go with this thing," I replied, pointing at my engorged rod. "I'd have to stand on my head at this point."

Sarah laughed as she cleaned herself up. She sauntered up to me, and kissed me, pressing her warm, naked body against mine.

"Good morning," she mocked, as her hand snaked its way down to grasp the turgid snake pressed against her tummy. "Happy to see me?"

"Always," I replied, cupping one of her magnificent breasts as I kissed her again.

Sarah broke our embrace, and scampered off to meet Vanessa in the kitchen. I watched as they embraced in a hug like they hadn't seen each other for years. In reality, it had only been a few days. I love my sister, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching her in the embrace of another woman. My penis burped more sticky fluids as I watched them, fantasizing about them being naked together. In the back of my mind, I knew I'd get to see that soon enough anyway, because Vanessa had started to embrace the naked life Sarah and I lived. Honestly, I was surprised she wasn't naked already.

Vanessa went back to cooking, cracking eggs to scramble. She had brought coffee with her, and I took one. Sarah leaned against the island, pushing her ass out invitingly. I slid past her, letting my dripping cock drag across her tush. My sister smiled at me over her shoulder. She nodded, giving me approval to play if I wanted to. Turns out, I did. Taking a big pull from my coffee, I exaggerated the tip of my cup, and by doing so, I was able to press my cock between my sister's cheeks. With my free hand, I reached down and slid it up and down, rubbing it over her puckered hole. She was enjoying the teasing but continued her conversation with Vanessa.

"Are you fucking her," asked Vanessa.

Sarah replied, "no, but I wish he would. He's just playing right now."

My cock was already aching from the still pending morning piss that still hadn't happened. "I'd love to fuck her, but I really need to pee," I said.

"You've peed in her before," Vanessa replied. "Just do it again and get it over with."

"You know about that?"

"I'm sorry," Sarah replied. "You know we share everything."

"I'm not upset, I just didn't think you had told her."

Vanessa spoke again. "I wish someone would do that to me. It sounds so erotic."

Sarah said, "it really is. You should definitely try that sometime."

I was so hard listening to them talk; I was in literal pain. I knew that in this condition, I could probably fuck for hours, but I would suffer the pain of a full bladder. At the same time, if Sarah would agree to it, I'd happy do what Vanessa was asking. Resigning myself to the fact that this was a fantasy and nothing more, I went outside into the crisp morning air. I knew that would deflate me, and I could finally get some relief. Deflating enough to relieve some pressure, I stood looking out across my yard, and relieved myself on the driveway. I breathed in the cool air and pondered all that was to occur in the coming hours and days as my sister and I were to finally fully move into our new place.

With a sigh, I walked back into the house to join my sister and Vanessa for breakfast. Sarah sat naked at the bar while Vanessa placed plates of food where we were all to sit. It was a great looking breakfast, considering we didn't have a lot here just yet. Scrambled eggs and bacon with biscuits. The best part was that I was sitting with my naked sister having a meal that was prepared by someone else. I felt like I could certainly get accustomed to this. As we ate, we chatted about all that we had to do today. Sarah and Vanessa were especially excited and sounded like two little schoolgirls planning for a date. Being the quiet type, I mostly just sat in silence and enjoyed the banter. I watched as my sister's bare body moved, and I grew hard. Sarah just has a way about her that keeps me in a state of constant arousal. It didn't help that Vanessa was there, too. Sarah didn't mind me checking her out, and I wondered how long it would be before I was two beautiful naked women.

Finishing up, I sat back and sipped the last remnants of my coffee while Sarah and Vanessa faced each other and kept up the chatter beside me. Sarah had turned her back to me, and her delicious booty hung off the edge of her stool. Standing behind her, I placed my hands on her hips and rubbed them. My turgid pole touched her lower back, and expelled precum onto it. Reaching around and capturing her breasts in my hands, I ducked down a bit and let my lubricant flow freely onto her rectum which was exposed before me. Looking over her shoulder, I saw Vanessa watching intently as I fondled my sister's tits, but the conversation continued. I stopped my gyrations, and let the tip of my cock rest against Sarah's puckered hole, still flowing tons of juices. As Sarah pointed out different things and ideas in the house, I pressed myself hard against my sister's hole. She relaxed, and welcomed the rigid intrusion inside of her ass. Only when my balls touched her pussy did she stop talking, and let her body give in to pleasure.

Sarah leaned forward and rested her hands on Vanessa's lap. She braced herself on her friend as I slowly eased myself in and out of her booty. With my cock buried in my sister's ass, I watched as Vanessa started to disrobe. She pulled her t-shirt up over her head and discarded it onto the floor. Slowly, she unhooked her bra, revealing her perky tits, their nipples hardened with excitement. She gave it a toss, and it landed on the other side of the bar. Sarah, her hanging breasts bouncing with my every thrust, reached forward and worked the button and zipper on Vanessa's pants. Vanessa raised herself up enough to let my sister pull her pants and panties down at the same time. Vanessa kicked her shoes off, and shucked her pants onto the floor below her. She leaned forward and Sarah's lips connected with her tits. Vanessa placed a hand behind Sarah's head, and pulled her into her chest as my sister nursed from her pretty titties. Both women's bodies flinched every time I bounced my balls off of Sarah's perfect pussy, which now dripped forth its heavenly nectar.

Sarah kissed down Vanessa's chest. Vanessa arched her back allowing my sister better access as she kissed her way down her torso. Scooting forward slightly, she spread her legs, and offered her moist pussy to my sister. I wished I had a better view as Sarah's mouth covered Vanessa's cunt. Vanessa's hands came up to her breasts, and she pulled on her nipples as she watched Sarah tongue fuck her twat. She thrust her tongue up into her friend's vagina in time with my thrusts into her ass. I massaged my sister's back, and let my eyes wander between Vanessa's nudity and my penis pumping into my sister. The site before me was purely erotic, and there was no other place I'd rather have been at that moment. My sister literally feasted on her friend's cunt as I fucked her butthole.

I really wanted to watch my sister in action, so I pulled out of her perfectly tight bum, and stood beside her to watch. I pulled on my slippery cock, and masturbated at these lovely ladies before me. Sarah smiled as she gobbled that pussy. My leg shook as I stood at the edge of orgasm. Seeing that, my sister stopped.

"Cum on her," she encouraged me. "Shoot your load on her pussy."

Vanessa looked down to watch as I stepped in between her legs. Unable to see, Sarah stood beside Vanessa. She put one arm around her neck, and fondled her tits with her other. I stepped closer to Vanessa's steamy cunt as I continued to stroke myself. Closer now, the tip just touching her moist lips. Both girls watched as I let the tip of my cock just lightly touch the pretty pussy in front of me. I let the tip smear my cream all over her puffy lips. I looked at my sister, who nodded her approval. With that, I stepped forward even more, and let my head separate Vanessa's pussy lips, and just slip inside. I fed her hungry cunt the head of my cock, plus about another inch. Resting neatly just inside of her, I stroked myself feverishly. Feeling that I was just about to explode, I released myself. I pulled out at the very instant my orgasm hit.

Now free of her cunt, my cock popped up, and fired a ribbon of semen up between Vanessa's breasts. I left a streak from her chin all the way to her pussy. I took my right hand and pushed my cock down as it continued to spray my hot sperm. I pointed it directly at her snatch, and thoroughly painted it. I let it dip inside briefly, and injected one shot of cum inside of her. The contact pushed her over the edge, and she came, her pussy briefly gripped my cock, and attempted to suck me deeper within. Feeling that I was about empty, I started stroking myself again, dripping the last of the contents of my nuts on Vanessa's pussy.

My still-rigid cock made contact with Vanessa's twat again as Sarah came to kiss me. I hugged her tightly, Vanessa's leg trapped between us.

"That was hot," Sarah breathed into my mouth. "We should do that again."

"Fuck yes, we should," Vanessa chimed in, still breathing hard.

We all shared a chuckle before attempting to compose ourselves.

"I don't suppose I'll be needing these clothes anymore," Vanessa said, as she gathered her discarded clothing. She made no effort to clean up the cum that coated her sex. It ran down her legs as she busied herself. "Can I put these with your laundry?"

"Sure," Sarah replied. "Right this way."

She led Vanessa to our bedroom, and disposed of her laundry in our closet with what few clothes we had in there already. She then took Vanessa's hand and proceeded to give her a tour of the house. She was amazed at how much space we had.

"There's enough room for more people to stay here than just the two of you," she said.

"Yea, I'm sure we'll have people over at times, and since we're so far from town, everyone can stay here. We've got lots of space. I think you'll like the bedroom upstairs off the loft."

I watched as two gorgeous, bare asses ascended the stairs. Sarah's inner thighs were wet with her pussy juices, and Vanessa's thighs were glistening with drying semen. I couldn't wait to fuck them again. I was still in shock that my sister let me put my cock inside of her friend's pussy. I wondered how far she'd let me go with her. I never thought about fucking her, or anyone else, since it was my sister who I love, and only her pussy that I dreamt of. But, if my love wants me to put my penis inside of her friend, I would as long as it makes her happy. She told me a long time ago that I couldn't do that, but it seems that now that we're here, things may change. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but maybe it will grow on me.

"Ladies, I'm going to leave you to it. I've got some calls to make; things to do."

"Okay," they replied in unison.

I went to call a local motor sports dealer, and order a couple of things. I found a brand new CanAm 1100 side by side, and a 1,000 CC four wheeler online, and figured we could use them out here on this vast lay of land that we now owned. Our tender bare feet would take a while to get used to walking around this place, so these would help us get around. I made arrangements to have them delivered to the property, and they would arrive this evening. It would be too dark to ride tonight, especially after we get done unloading the truck, but we could play tomorrow for a break from setting things up. I was glad Vanessa was here to help with that.

I went outside, and walked out to one of the outbuildings. It's the same one where the tractor and skid steer were housed. I admired the machinery that was now ours, and assessed the space, and whether it could accommodate the new cycles. Of course it would, there was plenty of space in there. I thought about my lover; my sister, and my cock grew painfully erect as I strolled around the huge shed. I dripped as I walked, but it was no matter. It would never be a problem on the concrete floor. Laughing to myself, I grasped my rigid pole and gave it a few quick strokes.

The air was still cool, and not warming much at all. I recalled how it's supposed to snow later this week, and wondered if Sarah would be up for a naked romp in the snow. To stay warm, I went for a walk in the woods. I headed up a hill that would make a decent trail. I was just exploring, and looking for possible places to hunt. It's deer season here, and maybe I could bag one soon if we get settled and time allows. I saw several while on my walk, and eyed a few good spots where I could put a stand. I used an app on my phone to make sure the spots were on our property, and they were by a long way. This was going to be great. I looked forward to teaching Sarah how to hunt, but all I could do was imagine her naked, and sitting on my penis while we waited for deer to come by. I'm sure the scent would fuck things up, but I'm pretty sure I'll still fuck her on a hunting trip at some point. I'll have to get one of those enclosed stands, and put a heater in it so my naked little nymph sister doesn't get too cold.

It felt like the temperature was dropping, so I headed back to the house. I took my time, since barefoot was slow going for me. It's so perfectly liberating to be out here completely naked in the woods, out in the open, without a single care in the world. As I walked, I thought about how little time had passed since my sister and I had become lovers, nudists, and exhibitionists. The time seemed short, anyway, but in reality, it had been quite a while. As I approached he house, I noted that both of our cars were in the driveway, but there were three of us here. Vanessa had driven Sarah's up, which meant that at some point, we were going to have to take her to the airport to fly home. It felt a bit sad at that thought. I was going to miss her, and I know Sarah was, too. What would she do being out here all alone? I shook it off, and went inside.

I found the girls in bed together, the blanket only covering their hips. They were naked, lying on their sides facing each other. I noted that their hair was wet, and deduced that they must have showered. They saw me come in; I wasn't trying to sneak, and watched as I admired both of their beautiful bodies. They lay close enough that their nipples almost touched, and as it goes, my penis drooled at the sight. I'd have crawled in with them, and made sweet love, but I was getting hungry as it approached noon. I figured they would be hungry for lunch.

"What's up, ladies," I asked.

"Not as much as you," Vanessa joked, gesturing at my penis standing at full mast.

"Ha ha," I replied. "Did you get everything sorted?"

Sarah said, "we have a pretty good plan. We also have something we need to talk to you about, and I hope you won't be upset."

"Oh Jesus," I replied. "Those conversations never end well."

"No, no, it's not like that. This is a good thing...I think."

"Alright, well let's get some lunch, and we'll talk then."

I watched as the naked beauties crawled out of the bed. Their damp hair made them both look exceptionally sexy, and I stepped out of the doorway and allowed them to pass. As they did, Sarah grasped my cock, and gave it a slippery squeeze. She was left with a handful of precum, which she ate as Vanessa watched. I love how she's not at all conscious of her own nudity, nor does she care if someone watches her eat her brother's cum.

"I'll make some sandwiches," Vanessa said. "You two just chill."

Sarah leaned against the island, and I stepped closely beside her. I put my hand on the small of her back, and ran hand down until I could press it between her cheeks. I let my fingers rest against her hole as we stood talking.

"So what's the talk we need to have?"

Vanessa turned notably red with embarrassment as Sarah started, "so we were thinking. We're out here in the middle of nowhere, in this huge house, and it's going to be a lot of work to keep it up. Plus, there are things to do outside, like gardening and yard work."

"Ok, I told you I'd help with everything, and teach you, too, so what's the problem?"

"It's not a problem, but I figured we could use some help. See, Nessa doesn't really have anything to go back to in Texas. Her parents are there, but you know how they get along."

"So what are you saying? Out with it."

"She could stay here with us. She won't exactly be our maid, because that's demeaning, but she'll help with all of the housework, meals, and outside stuff."

"How much money did you agree on, since you already worked this out? I feel like you've already discussed this a lot more than you're letting on." I wasn't sure how that would be answered, but it came quickly.

"No money," Sarah said.

"Then how will she be compensated?"

I watched as Vanessa's bare breasts jiggled as she prepared sandwiches and stood silently working. They turned red again, and I knew there was compensatory discussion.

"She can stay here for free, so we'll provide housing and mmph."

"What was that?" Sarah mumbles something at the end there, and I didn't quite catch what she said. "Housing and what?"

"Pleasure," she replied, looking up at me sheepishly.

"Wait...what? What kind of pleasure?"

"Sexual," she replied bluntly.

"I thought we had this talk. I only want to have sex with you. You're the one I love, and I don't want to share you with anyone."

"We did say that, and I promise you that this is the only exception. I just don't want her to be lonely, and it will make me so happy if she could play with us...with you."

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers
12