Sister Sarah Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you listening to yourself? You're asking me to pleasure another woman."

"I know, but I will, too."

Thinking back to just a few short hours ago, my cock throbbed. My lover, my sister, my wife is telling me she wants me to pleasure another woman, and that she was going to participate. I must have died and gone to heaven.

"What are the rules," I asked.

"No rules, no catches. We'll help her be happy and satisfied, and she'll help us with the property. She wants to be naked with us all the time, and will be available for sex any time to either or both of us."

"I don't know, this seems like a lot," I said, even though I was already willing to take the deal. Hell, what guy wouldn't? "So you're telling me that it's ok if I walk around this counter right now, and put this cock inside of Vanessa's pussy? And I can do that any time?"

"Yes," Sarah replied. Vanessa, having finished making sandwiches, stood watching apprehensively but with anticipation.

"And Vanessa," I started, "you'll let that happen any time."

"Yes," she replied with a somewhat shaky voice.

Sarah turned to face me, dislodging my fingers from her tush. She looked at me with glistening and pleading eyes.

"And what are your rules," I asked of Vanessa.

"I don't have any. Anything you do or have done to Sarah is what you can do to me."

I turned my eyes back to Sarah, who still looked at me pleadingly. I slid my hand from her bare tush, and slowly walked around to where Vanessa stood, never letting my eyes break contact with my sister. She quickly stepped around the island to see what I was up to. I placed my hands gently on Vanessa's hips, causing her to suck in a deep breath. I stepped closer, and pushed my cock down between her legs. She bent at her waist, and spread her legs apart. When I pushed in and touched her steamy pussy with my cock she stopped breathing in anticipation. Sarah watched as I lined myself up and sank my penis into Vanessa's hungry cunt. I fed it into her slowly, questioning Sarah, and giving her a chance to stop me. When I was balls deep in strange pussy, Sarah still hadn't stopped me. In fact, she had one hand on her own sopping twat, and one on her breasts as she watched me impale her best friend with the penis that had previously been dedicated to her alone.

With one hand, I reached around to diddle Vanessa's clit, and the other went to her dangling tits. They were smaller than Sarah's but still fuckable and firm. Getting no resistance from anyone, I fucked Vanessa soundly. Her body gave in to me. She relaxed her upper body on the island, and gave in completely to pleasure as I fucker her with reckless abandon. Sarah stepped in close, and replaced my hand on Vanessa's clit with her own. She felt the connection of where my penis entered her friend, and joined in the pleasure I was giving her. Vanessa cried out as we pleasured her body. Sarah kissed me, and thanked me for doing this. She told me I made her happy, so I continued to fill that slipper tunnel with my meat.

Flesh slapped flesh as I fucked her. I wasn't making love to her. I was straight fucking her, and I was planning to full on dump my load into her womb.

"Are. You. Safe?" I asked between thrusts.

"Cum in me...fill me with that creamy goodness," came her reply.

With a final thrust, I held myself inside of her as deeply as I could as my balls gave forth their life-giving cream. After the first couple of big squirts were deposited deep inside her womb, I started slowly withdrawing, painting the inside of her tight pussy all the way out. When my cock flopped free, Sarah cupped Vanessa's pussy and smeared cum all over her. She scooped some up and wiped it between her ass cheeks. Vanessa stood spent, barely able to hang on to the counter. I let my rigid cock lead me to the fridge to get a drink while the ladies held each other.

"So is that a yes," Sarah asked, still stroking Vanessa's dripping pussy. She still looked at me with those pleading eyes. That gaze told me that accepting another woman in our relationship was indeed going to make her happy, and that's what I wanted most. I still couldn't believe my sister had just let me cum inside of her best friend. My cock remained a solid chunk of steel, a combination of pussy juices and cum coating it.

"Yes, if that's what makes you happy."

Sarah ran to me, and leapt into my arms. She kissed me deeply before making me put her down. She dropped to her knees, and proceed to clean the cum and juice from my penis. Vanessa still lay sprawled over the island counter, her legs still spread and cum running down her legs. Once my sister had thoroughly cleaned my cock and balls, she stood and went to tend to her friend. Vanessa was finally able to regain her composure, and we all sat and devoured the delicious sandwiches she had put together.

"This is going to be new," she said.

"Of course it is," I replied. "I don't think this is a common thing, and brother and sister lover pair taking in a houseguest to fuck is way out there for anyone."

We laughed at that comment, and sat sipping iced tea.

Vanessa came to the realization that she would need to quit her job as a dental hygienist so she could move up here with us. It suddenly hit her that this was going to be a major change, aside from a steady diet of dick, and being frequently pleasured by a sibling duo. Sarah offered to help her in any way she could, including helping her pay to move her things. It was decided that she would live in the bedroom upstairs with the loft. She'd have plenty of space up there if she ever needed some alone time. She joked that she would leave her clothes there in Texas, but Sarah reminded her that we still go out, so she'd need something, no matter how minimal. She vowed to burn her undergarments, as she embraced our lifestyle of being nude as often as possible.

I couldn't wait for our furniture to arrive. We didn't have any place to sit and lounge until then, other than our makeshift air bed.

"Let's take a walk to the lake," Sarah suggested.

"Naked," Vanessa asked.

"Of course, silly. And why not," came Sarah's reply.

"But it's cold out there, isn't it?"

I said, "it is, but if you're going to embrace our nudist lifestyle, you may as well get used to it."

I think she was more apprehensive. This wasn't really public, and I reminded her that she need not worry, because we're on 400 acres with no one around as far as the eye could see.

"Ok," she replied, still a bit apprehensive. "Let's do it."

We stepped outside, the immediately felt the chill. I watched as both girls' nipples became instantly rock hard. Little goose bumps formed around them. I put my arm around both of my girls, one on each side, and off we went to the lake. I figured we'd have enough time to take a quick look around before our things arrived.

Leaves covered the pathway, and crunched under our feet. There was a certain crispness to the air, and it certainly felt like it could snow in the very near future, just as was predicted. I only hoped we could get settled in before it hit. Winters in the Midwest can be a bitch sometimes, and are hard to forecast, so there's no telling how much we'll get.

Considering the forecast, I said, "we should go to town in the morning and get more groceries and stuff. With the snow that's forecast, we need to be prepared."

The girls agreed, and started talking about the things we'd need. The lake came into view, and it took Vanessa's breath away.

"Can you swim in it," she asked.

"Sure," I replied, "but we better wait until spring." I playfully pulled her tightly to me to let her know I was messing with her. I couldn't watch where I was going. I was busy watching four amazing breasts bounce to and fro with each step we took.

"Can I ask you a question," Vanessa inquired of me.

"Of course," I replied. "Anything you want to know."

"Does...does it every go down?"

"What, my penis?"

"Yes, and does it ever stop dripping?"

"Yes, it does go down, but not often. When you live with someone as sexy as my sister, who has an insatiable appetite for it, it's hard to make it go down."

Sarah laughed, but didn't deny it.

"And no, it really never stops dripping. I make a lot of precum, and when my cock is hard, it always flows."

"That's hot, but what do you do to clean up after it?"

Sarah piped up, and said, "most of the time, I get it in my mouth straight from the source. Some gets on the floor, but I clean it a lot, and I've learned to live with it."

"You suck his dick a lot?"

Instead of answering, my sister stopped us near the edge of the lake, and went to her knees again. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked hungrily. As Vanessa and I watched, she let go, and opened her mouth below the tip. She squeezed my cock, and worked her fist from the base to the tip. A large stream of precum dropped onto her tongue, and she swallowed it all.

"So you see, it helps to get it from the source."

"This is crazy," Vanessa said. "I still am amazed every time you two do something sexual, and doing it out in the open makes my pussy tingle."

"There will be plenty of times when I'll put my dick inside of you out here in the open, but for now, we better get back. The truck should be here soon, and so should our wheelers."

Taking my ladies in my arms again, we slowly strolled back to the house. As we were within feet of the house, we could hear the gravel crunching on our road, a sign that someone was coming. We stepped it up so we could get back inside to make ourselves decent before whoever it was got here. Vanessa worried about putting on dirty clothes, so Sarah gave her a flimsy dress to wear. She put on one Sarah's hoodie, too. It was chilly enough that she'd need to stay warm enough to function. Sarah asked if she could wear my hoodie. I wasn't planning on it, since I find it challenging to work effectively with it on. She took it, and zipped it part way over her naked body. That's all she wore. It was big enough on her that even if she bent over, it would be difficult to tell that she was naked beneath. I took the responsible lead and zipped her up a little bit more. I love to look at her exposed body, but we were about to need to focus on unloading and placing things.

I threw on my sweats and a t-shirt, and we went out on the deck to await the arrival of the truck. I was relived to see it come through the trees. I talked to the driver and his crew, and waited while they positioned the truck and immediately got to work. I jumped in to help carry stuff in, but the guy stopped me, telling me that he and his crew have it under control. All I needed to do was tell them where to go with things.

At the back of the truck was our bedroom set, so I hurriedly ran to empty the air mattress so they'd have room to put our bed. Seeing the bed come off, Vanessa asked if she should take the couch until we could get her bed here. Sarah looked at me, and I could read her expression, and knew exactly what she wanted me to answer.

"No, Ness. You'll sleep with us until we get your stuff here."

She smiled, clearly satisfied with that response.

These guys work fast. About an hour in and halfway through the load, the other truck pulled up. It was just a pickup with a trailer. I met the driver, signed the title applications and credit card receipt, and he unloaded. I noticed the girls watching excitedly out the window as the looked at the new toys. Once the driver departed, I drove each to the shed, and locked them securely inside. As fast as things are going here with the move, I was pretty sure we'd have time to play tomorrow. I imagined riding in the side by side with two beautiful naked women, and my cock stirred. I shook it off, as I wanted to be presentable for the moving crew still. I'd be lewd for my girls later, but business first.

Not long after I made it back to the house, the guys finished. They stayed long enough to set up the heavy stuff, like our bedroom set, and arrange the living room the way Sarah instructed. They were great to work with, so I got some cash out of Sarah's car, and tipped them significantly. They gathered their blankets and dollies, and packed up to leave. As soon as they heard the doors on the truck close, my girls shed their clothes. Before they could even pull away, my naked nymphs joined me on the deck, and we waved to the truck as it left.

"So do you want to see our new toys," I asked the girls.

They jumped up and down, and said, "YES."

Before I could say anything more, they headed towards the shed. I watched as two totally different but equally cute naked asses ran across the lawn ahead of me. I couldn't help but think about how luck I am to have that view whenever I wanted it. The girls waited anxiously for me to come open the shed. I did, and they ran straight to the toys. They pulled the protective plastic from the seats, and disposed of it. I just stood watching as they made ready to play.

"I've never ridden one of these," Sarah said as she climbed aboard the huge four wheeler. "Is this how you ride?"

She followed the question up by posing on the machine. She stood straddling the seat, and leaned forward to put her hands on the grips. Her breasts hung below her, and her ass was thrust back. She looked incredibly sexy, posing naked on the new bike.

"Looks right to me," I said.

"Me, too," chimed Vanessa, watching her gorgeous friend.

I stripped and left my clothes on the floor, and jumped on the massive bike behind my sister. Vanessa watched as I plugged my cock into my sister's pussy. She went to suck on Sarah's dangling breasts as I immediately started thrusting myself in and out of my sisters hungry, tight pussy. Her hands were all over her body, and she eventually made her way back to watch the action. I allowed her room to dip her fingers in our juices, and use that as lubrication to put her fingers in Sarah's ass. She finger-fucked my sister's cute little but as I continued to pummel her cunt.

I sat down on the seat, pulling Sarah back with me. She put her feet up on the seat, and rode me. Her perfect tits bounced firmly with every thrust. Vanessa used the opportunity to put her hand where we joined, and let her fingers graze over my cock as it was devoured by my sister's hungry pussy. Vanessa again sucked Sarah's breasts as she rode my cock. Her tongue stuck out and ran across her nipple as Sarah bounced on my cock.

"Cum in me, J. Please cum in me," Sarah begged.

I reached for Vanessa and caught her tit in my hand. I pulled her to me, so I could suckle her breasts. She stepped up on the foot board and leaned in so I could suck her. She fed me her nipples, letting me suck one, then the other. And then I came. I dumped a huge load into my sisters pussy as she rode me. At the same time, she came. Our combined juices flowed down onto the new vinyl, making a complete mess of it. Sarah finally stood and withdrew from my boner. Juices and cum dripped from her most delicate folds. Vanessa was there to lap it up. She awkwardly lay beneath Sarah, and covered her pussy with her mouth, consuming the fluids that escaped her. How the hell was I going to go soft now? Seeing this had me again dumping out precum as though I needed to fuck again. There's time for that later, but right now, there's still work to do.

"Let's get to the house, ladies. We have a lot to do tonight still, and I have to pee."

The girls exchanged glances and smiles, and we composed ourselves enough to close up the shed. The girls slowly walked ahead, hoping I'd catch them. In short time, I did. I didn't go to my sister, though. I wrapped my arms around Vanessa's waist, and held her firm. Sarah stood silently watching as closely as she could in the waning sunlight. My still slippery cock found its way between Vanessa's perky cheeks, and I felt her body tense as I made contact with her rectum. Smiling, Sarah grasped my cock, and pulled me towards her friend, encouraging me along. Slowly, Vanessa relaxed, and let me slide into her bowels.

"Fuck my ass," she told me.

"No," I replied. I saw her look at Sarah, who just smiled.

Ever so painfully slowly, I fed every inch of my cock into Vanessa's butt. Pulling her tightly to me to get as deep into her as I could, my balls finally tucked in between her cheeks, and I held us tightly together.

"Please fuck my ass," she begged.

I didn't say anything. Sarah plunged her fingers into her friend's pussy and held them there, much like my cock planted in her ass. Concentrating hard, I was finally able to start pissing.

"There it is," Sarah whispered.

Vanessa's breath ceased when she felt me start to fill her. I took a baby step or two to push even further into her hole, and continued to relieve myself inside of her. I don't think she ever took a breath until I finished. I felt her sphincter flexing around me as she came.

"Now here's the trick," I said, as I finished peeing in her, and started to slowly soften. "You need to grip me hard. Stop relaxing, because if you do, it will all come out before you want it to. Just tighten your muscles, and I'll pull out."

She nodded in understanding, and I felt her grip me extremely tight. It felt like she got tighter as I withdrew, and I wondered if I was going to be able to overcome her grip. Finally, with an audible pop, my cock sprang free of her dirty confines. Not a drop was spilled, and she carried my fluid with her all the way to the house.

Suddenly, I awoke with a start. This had all been a dream! I knew there was no way my sister was going to be open to me fucking someone else, even if it was Vanessa. Still, though, I couldn't get the thoughts out of my mind, and I got out of bed to prepare for what was to come...


12