All Comments on 'Sister Sexbot Ch. 02'

by Eros_343

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Cold penises are nowhere near as sexy as cold nipples."

Well … YES.

Thanks for that insight!

Interesting scenario.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
I like it.

He can’t give the robot back after a few days. It would be too weird knowing the copy of his sister was out there somewhere sex-botting with some stranger.

Besides there would be a good chance that the bot would be recognized by someone who knows the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RE: I Like It

Once he would return it the synthetic flesh is removed from the endoskeleton for customization by another customer. States such in Chapter 1.

Shawill97Shawill97over 5 years ago
Love where this is going.

I really like the way you write, if I had one critique it would be I wish you spent more time with the sex scenes themselves, being more detailed and painting that lewd picture in my head,

That being said if this turns into a 3 way with the real sister and the robot all is forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cliffhanger!

What happens next? Is she at his dorm? Will he be discovered? Anxiously awaiting your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FYI: The past tense version of lay you've been repeatedly using...

'lied' is incorrect. It should be 'laid'. The have been several instances in both Ch. 1 & 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He breaks roleplay to ask if she can eat, well good question, but I think I would have also told her we needed to stay inside because I didn't want any of her friends or her ex to know she was here!

And really, yeah I know he does it for the story plot, but who brings his sister, who he's fucking, back to his dorm room?! Well, his sexbot, lol. You'd go to the next town over and rent a hotel room for the weekend and wander around town there when you aren't fucking! Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous