All Comments on 'Sister, Sister'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
"What else could a dirty old man wish for?"

A SEQUEL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Part Two Better Not Be Too Far Away!

Very nice. A couple of little spelling mistakes, ("dinning" room table), but very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Need for a Sequel

I liked your story, but would very much like to see a sequel. You hinted that you might be having some hot sex with your nieces.

LustHoseLustHosealmost 17 years ago
Has real potential

Some editing needed, solid stroke material for the Incest crowd. The sailor home from the sea and his nieces could make this pretty damn interesting. So long as it involves consenting adults, you could make this a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Quite Bone Producing, Indeed!

You definately wrote a good 'un there. Boy howdy! Let us know what happens when this happy little family finally gets to move in together, all-right? I'll bet that the nieces are going to be just as hot as his Sister, you betchum Red Ryder. That will be a marvelous scene, I'm already picturing it in my head!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very ,Very Nice

Among the better ones I have read . Let's get it rolling with his nieces ; I can almost taste them .

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 17 years ago
Please, keep the stories coming!

This story was great (although the number of times the man came without slipping out after softening was a little hard to believe)! ;-)

Please keep writing and make sure that you make a sequel or two about the characters in this story, even if it isn't all of them at once. Heck, add a few for variety if you feel like it! Surely the girls will have boyfriends or girlfriends on the side; maybe the time will come for THEM to discover the family secret!

However you wish to go from here, you wrote a great story and we hope that you will continue it at some point in the future!

BrnEyedBeautyBrnEyedBeautyabout 16 years ago
It works for ladies too

Most of the comments have been from men but I wanted to let you know that this story worked for me too. Had me wet and wanting by the time you were through. Can't wait to read about the family life at this particular house. How I wish I were one of them. Keep the story going.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Loved It!

Quite a tale! I hope you write a sequel to it at some point. I'd love to see the story include the nieces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MY GOOOOOD

I love consenting restraint like this. It had me breathing hard imeadiatly. Didnt like the Grandma though, that put me off. Not that it stopped me reading. Tying her hands was a brilliant writers device. Great story, THANK YOU

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Good read!

Bro/sis incest tales are usually the best of that category and you did this one well so far.

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
I enjoyed this story quite a bit...

Wonderful writing that kept me engaged and excited. It seems pretty clear that this is the first chapter in a series. I can't wait to read about Cherry's daughters getting an education. (The brother's nieces).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow you say granny alot.

I mean besides the good story, do you have to keep on mentioning granny nearly every paragraph or more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it :)

I enjoyed this greatly, the fact that they finally got what they grew up wanting is a good conclusion. Didn't see pussy eating granny coming but once it did the daughters had to. Good story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Borning is Annon.;s middle name

If anything is boring asshole of Lit it's you annony comments!

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks

bluesbobluesbo5 months ago

Very good writing, TxRad — please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories