Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't he deserve to know what his wife is doing with his best friend?"

Jackson shook his head, sighing. None of these things were true, but the current situation could easily be construed as such. With no other recourse, he decided to leave. There was really nothing that he could do, or say to explain this. Dejected, he looked back to the still open door, with the angry face of Andrea looking at him as if he were below garbage. No matter what, she had to be hurt, and should she tell Ethan, it would cause trouble between him and the real Lisa. Jackson slowly trudged away from his home wondering how in the hell something like this happened in the first place? Did Lisa herself cause this? Jackson suspected that Lisa was still Lisa, perhaps she was the one that he needed to seek out.

Walking nowhere in particular, Jackson noticed his phone blowing up. He didn't take his car, because Andrea could call the police, there could be real trouble if he were stopped. As he expected, there were tons of texts all from Andrea, ranging from 'Where are you?' to 'I know about you and Lisa', and demanding that he contact her if he didn't want Ethan to find out.

"There is no me and Lisa!" He screamed, looking at the texts. "How do I even explain this? Even if I get this fixed, how do I explain everything to Andrea? She found Lisa in our place, and I disappeared? That'll go over real well." Jackson made it out of his sub division, but that was still a good bit away from the rest of civilization. This wasn't fair, how did Jackson's fortunes change in such a short time? Andrea's shoes began to hurt around Jackson's achilles tendon, as they were slightly loose, and rubbing the skin away.

With nowhere to go, maybe trying to talk to Andrea was what he needed to do. If Lisa was still Lisa, and could corroborate that she wasn't at their home, that could help allay Andrea's concerns of the cheating angle. But, how did that explain who he was?

"Jackson? Jackson, where are you?"

"Andrea." He said in his woman's voice.

"You! Why are you answering Jackson's phone! Oh my God! Why are you doing this!? Where is he?"

"Andrea! I'm not Lisa, and I haven't slept with Jackson. Listen to me talk, I don't have an accent! Can we just talk? Please!" He added, his voice naturally sounding small and nasally.

"Where is Jackson, and where are you?"

"I'm just down the road, walking, and you can't find Jackson, because I am Jackson."

"Do you know how crazy this sounds?"

"I know. It's crazy to me, too. Can you pick me up, and we talk about this? I promise I haven't done anything with anybody, and I'm not Lisa. In fact, call Lisa."

"Okay, I'm going to Facetime Lisa," Andrea said, hanging up. She soon called back saying that she reached Lisa, and would pick him up.

Once Jackson was in Andrea's car, he rubbed the back of his raw feet. They stung from the short walk. "Andrea, do you believe me?"

"You're not Lisa, but you look like her, and there's still the matter of my husband. We'll talk once we get back," she said, not taking her eyes off the road.

Luckily for Jackson, the drive was a very short one, because the tension was thick enough to slice through, and the silence made even the pitter patter of his heartbeat stand out.

Arriving back at the condo, Jackson walked in, followed by Andrea, who locked the door behind her.

"Okay," She began, "You're not Lisa, right?

"I'm not."

"Then who are you?"

"I'm...Jackson."

"Jackson?" She looked at him quizzically, then her face took on a dark tone. "Tell me, 'Jackson', do you think Lisa is more attractive than me?" There was malice in this question, something Jackson had never seen from her.

Jackson looked at her shaking his head slightly in disbelief, "What?" He asked, turning his palms up in non understanding.

"Do you like Lisa more than me?" Andrea repeated deadpan.

"I..don't, but why are you asking me that? What's going on here?"

"I know that you're Jackson." He gasped as Andrea contuned, "Do you remember the protein shake from yesterday?"

Jackson thought for a moment. "From that crazy girl?"

"Well, it was more than just a shake. You took on the form of the person you were most attracted to."

"What?" Jackson asked incredulously. "That's impossible! Lisa's okay, but she's not even my type! I swear!"

"Well, look at you! That speaks for itself. I've known since this morning. When I saw 'Lisa' sleeping on the couch, I was shocked, and mortified. Then I was pissed! You like Lisa!" Andrea hissed in an accusatory voice, trying to prevent herself from screaming.

"You have to believe me. You are the one I'm attracted to, Babe!"

"Don't call me babe. Especially looking like that!" Andrea screamed, looking at the shorter Jackson.

"Look, I like a feminine woman, I like your soft ass, your inviting hips, your flat stomach, your puffy innie pussy, and those tits. I also love your porcelain skin. I have a type, and it's you! You and Lisa are opposites!" The scene was odd, hearing this woman proclaim her attraction to another woman. "She doesn't look like a woman, but a teen!"

Andrea's look seemed to soften, then she asked "But then why are you Lisa?"

"I don't know. Lisa's cute, but not what I consider hot."

Andrea believed Jackson, and told him that they needed to see Joanie ASAP.

---

"Andrea! How are you!" Joanie greeted, with a cute wave.

"Um, not good."

"Oh, so sorry to hear, how can I help you?" She glanced at the small Asian woman, who had an unimpressed look on her otherwise pretty face, saying, "Where are my manners?! A friend of a friend, is a friend of mine! So who might you be, friend?"

"I'm definitely not your friend," Jackson said, trying to sound dangerous.

Andrea sighed, "That's why I'm here. This is Jackson."

Joanie covered her mouth gasping. "Wow!"

"Yeah, wow is right," Jackson said in his small voice. "Why do I look like my best friend's wife?" He demanded.

"Are you attracted to her more than you are to Andrea?"

"God damn it, no!"

Joanie scratched her head, furrowing her brow, and huffed. "When you went to sleep, what was on your mind?"

Jackson, and Andrea looked at each other, mouths agape, then Jackson answered, "She asked me if I found Lisa hot..."

"But..." Andrea gasped, "Why does that matter?"

"What happened, Jackson?" Joanie asked, ignoring Andrea's question.

"I guess, I kinda thought about it a little, like, I did imagine her naked, then I think I fell asleep. I was drunk!" He exclaimed.

"You asked him about another woman right before he passed out? That explains it. If the thought of this woman was the last thought he had about a woman, or a person of interest, then that is why he looks like this woman."

"What? I don't think Lisa is like, hot!" Jackson exclaimed. "Look at my wife, and look at Lisa!"

Joanie nodded in understanding, but shrugged, "But, you had strong enough thoughts as you went to sleep," Joanie explained.

Jackson brought his hand down his face in an exasperated swipe, sighing.

"How do we fix this?" Andrea asked, breaking the silence.

"As long as he loves you, it will be undone in 24 hours."

"Oh, that's another great surprise!" Jackson said, with clear irritation in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Andrea asked.

"You did this to me! And for what? You wanted to know if I liked Lisa?"

"That wasn't why I did it!" Andrea explained.

"You asked all those questions about her? Why her? I barely talk to this woman. You didn't know how this would work, and because you simply put her image in my head, I now look like her?"

"You," Jackson said to Joanie, looking at her with disgust "Is that right?" She nodded to affirm his dissection. "You helped her!"

"There was no ill intent from either of us," Joanie explained. This was just something she wanted to try. It wasn't about testing you. Maybe she'll explain it."

"Jackson, it wasn't supposed to be like this! You would have been my twin for a day, and we would have, I don't know, I...I think it would have been awesome."

"You did this because you didn't trust that I was attracted to you. Then it backfired, and you got mad at ME. You knew I wasn't Lisa, you knew I had no idea what was going on. You let me leave the condo without anything, walking. Look at me! I don't even have on a bra! If someone wanted to do something to me, what do you think would have happened?"

Joanie looked genuinely shocked.

"Look, I'm sorry, Jackson."

"I think I can help, just in case you don't turn back into yourself naturally. I have something else that will allow you to change back into your original body, however, anytime you overwrite a curse, or spell of transmogrification, it's done in the most literal sense," Joanie said, with this sounding like a warning.

"That doesn't sound clear," Jackson began, "I want layman's English, spell out the terms and conditions concisely."

Joanie nodded, pushing her large rimmed glasses up her nose. "Once I give you this, it changes your form to look like your old self, however, your current look becomes your true form. That means that if you fail to pass the conditions needed to change, you will revert to this form."

Jackson looked to be in thought, before saying, "Then if I fail, I do this again, in reverse, so my old self becomes the default, right?"

Joanie gave a thin-lipped nod deconfirming Jackson's hypothesis. "I'm sorry, but this is technically a curse, and that would be too easy to defeat. You could become anyone else, except your original base self."

"Of course," Jackson sighed. "Then, do you have anything else, anything at all that can help?"

"I know it's hard to fathom right now, but the best relationship advice is to never go to sleep mad at your partner."

Jackson nodded. He turned to Andrea, gruffly saying in his high voice, "Take me to the condo." Jackson turned to leave, and Andrea followed, her head hung low.

---

Back at the condo, Jackson began, "I need to be away from you tonight. We'll see if I change back in the morning, and then we can talk."

"Should you be away from me?"

Jackson, sitting on the couch, legs spread, looked up, answering, "I'll be less angry than if I look at you right now."

"I'm sorry."

With a wry smile, Jackson nodded, grunting, "Yeah? Sorry enough to let me leave alone without a bra, or shoes that fit?"

"Jackson..."

"I could let it go if you had told me this was a mishap. But you decided to go nuclear. You absolutely can't claim to love me after that. So, anyway, I'm going to tell Ethan and Lisa."

"But don't you think they'll be mad?"

"I don't know. But unlike you, I don't want to keep something huge like this away from people that could be affected by it. Anything that happens to me while I'm like this affects them, especially Lisa."

"O...okay," Andrea answered, too mentally weak to argue any better.

"Do you have a hairband?" Jackson asked Andrea, surprising her. Tying his long black hair was a trivial matter to figure out, even for someone who'd never needed to do it. "That's so much better, I should have done that earlier."

"Right?" Andrea agreed.

Jackson looked at her icily. Just because he'd asked her to get him something, didn't mean that everything was just peachy.

"Hey, bro!" Jackson Facetimed Ethan so there would be no misgivings.

"Ethan," he answered.

"Babe? But.." He said, clearly confused.

"I'm not Lisa, listen to my voice."

"This a deepfake? I mean damn, it's real. But yeah, the accent," Ethan noted.

"It's not a deepfake. I know this sounds weird, but I'm Jackson," he said, turning the phone to also show Andrea. "We need to talk, this is no visual trick, AI, or anything like that. I'm here, and yes I look like Lisa. We need to come over and talk about this. This is serious shit, man."

"Wow, man. This is so crazy, man!" Ethan said laughing. "I mean sure, if you want. Yeah." Jackson knew that Ethan didn't believe him, but that would change when a twin of his wife appeared in front of him. Hanging up, Jackson told Andrea that they were going to explain everything, despite any risk to their friendship. Ethan's jovial attitude would likely change once the story was out. Either way, this had to happen.

---

Jackson and Andrea walked up to Ethan and Lisa's elegant home. Ringing the Ring doorbell, they were greeted by the said homeowners. Ethan and Lisa looked at Jackson, who was Lisa's twin, and Jackson felt like shriveling up as their gazes remained fixed on him.

"What is this?!" Lisa asked in shock.

"If we can go inside, I'll explain," Jackson answered in Lisa's voice, minus the accent. The four entered the home, with all heading to the living room, and having seats. "Yes, I'm Jackson, and yes, I look like you, Lisa, and yes I know you have questions," he began.

"Yeah, questions," Ethan said, his face still wearing shock.

"What is going on?" Lisa asked, "I don't have a sister, nevermind a twin. And if you are Jackson, how are you a woman?"

"This is apparently a curse," Jackson said, rubbing his neck. "Um, I woke up like this, and this is why I didn't go in to the office today. I had no idea what was going on, until my lovely wife here told me." Andrea winced at the pointed way that Jackson spoke.

"A curse? But why me?" Lisa asked, confused.

"You care to explain?" Jackson said, looking at Andrea.

"Uhm, okay, so I have this friend..." She started. "She follows the occult, and created this curse that was applied in the form of a drink. This curse is used to determine if your loved one is attracted to you. They will take the form of the person that they are most attracted to."

Both looked at Jackson with surprise. "Look, it's not exactly that simple! I don't have feelings or thoughts about Lisa. I promise. Let her finish," he said, raising his hands defensively.

"As with most things related to spells and curses, it's not perfect, and chaos can ensue. I made a mistake; we were drunk, and I started asking him if he thought you were hot, like if I should have abs like you," She explained, looking at Lisa.

"So, it made me picture you in my mind, I'm so sorry," Jackson interrupted. "Guys, you have to know that I don't have a thing for you," he repeated.

"Anyway, today, it was explained that since I simply put your image in his head before he went to sleep, he changed into you. In that situation, it could have been anyone. He was drunk, unable to think clearly, and I shouldn't have done this. I'm sorry to all of you."

"This is a joke, right?" Ethan asked, unable to think of any other explanation.

"I don't have a sister, and she does speak like Jackson." Lisa leaned in towards Jackson, taking him in, he looked exactly like her, maybe not even a twin would look this close, yet here she was looking at her own face in the flesh. Lisa could tell that the fantastical sounding story was true.

Jackson leaned back as Lisa visually poked and prodded him. "Uhm, Lisa, I'm a little uncomfortable here."

"Uncomfortable? You look like me. Have you been naked? Then you know what I look like nude. Now THAT is uncomfortable!" Lisa said, making Jackson wince. "What about everything else? Is it all the same?"

She had a point. "I'm sorry. I don't know what you look like naked!"

"Show me. Let's go to the bathroom."

Jackson put his hands up in defeat, agreeing to do so. He followed Lisa to one of the restrooms, with her asking him to take his clothes off. Jackson was hesitant, and embarrassed but he figured it was Lisa's body, and considering everything, he felt like she had a right to see.

As Jackson stepped out of Andrea's clothes, Lisa gasped. "Wow. It's the same. You really are Jackson?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, Lisa." He repeated. "I really don't have a thing for you," he also repeated.

"You keep saying that! So, you think I'm ugly?" Lisa asked, with a light laugh.

Jackson chuckled, "No, nothing like that. You're a cute woman, but Andrea is exactly my type," Jackson said, as his smile wavered, and tears came to his eyes. "Why did she do this? And why am I crying about it?"

Lisa took Jackson into a hug, "Look, I'm not mad. I hope you can return to how you were."

"Thank you, Lisa. We should go back." With that, the set of twins went back down to the living room, where Ethan and Andrea were still sitting in awkward silence, both looking up to the twin Lisas. Taking their seats, Jackson broke the silence. "I thought we needed to tell you this because this affects all of us in some way."

Ethan and Lisa nodded in understanding. Andrea looked on.

Jackson cleared his throat, explaining what he knew. "The rules aren't clear. If I fail to change back, there is an alternative, and I'll apparently be able to get my body back, but Lisa becomes my default, and I guess whether I keep my body depends on how I feel about Andrea."

"But, you still love Andrea, right?" Ethan asked, concern in his voice. The wordage Jackson used made it seem unsure.

"I'm mad, I'm hurt, but becoming Lisa wasn't the worst thing that happened today," He said, "You were so damn cruel." Jackson said, looking at Andrea. "I didn't know she had that in her.."

"Jackson..." Andrea said, tears welling up.

Ignoring Andrea, Jackson began, "I'm going to get a room tonight. Maybe when I wake up, I'll be myself. I just felt like you guys deserved to know the truth."

"No." Lisa said. "You should stay here."

"Yeah, "Ethan said, adding, "I mean, considering, I don't see why not. You can't get a room without an ID, so...."

"I don't want to mess things up for anyone. Um, I'll stay," Jackson relented. After thinking about it, it was the best choice. He didn't want to see his wife tonight, and being away from her gave him the best chance to calm down, and hopefully change back. While he couldn't get a room in a decent hotel, it was possible to get a room in a no-tell motel, but given the locations of those places, and people about them, combined with his current looks, it was a horrible bad idea. "You should go. I'll call you in the morning."

Getting up and walking to the door, Andrea turned, addressing the three. "Okay. I'm sorry, all of you. Hon, I love you."

Jackson sighed heavily, "I love you too." He had to say this. He did love his wife, even if he was extremely mad at her. As much as he wanted to ignore her, and let her stew in her guilt, he knew that his feelings for his wife couldn't be muddied if he was to stand a chance against the curse. Andrea went to hug his small body, with his hesitation being clearly visible. But again he did it. He noticed how much smaller he was than she. Andrea wasn't a particularly tall or large woman, but Lisa was dwarfed. His face rested on Andrea's chest, and his hair created a shield between his face and her chest. The difference in size bothered Jackson. He no longer engulfed his wife with his stout body and strong arms, her hands could no longer rest upon his well-built pecs, and her fingers could no longer trace the separation between his pec muscles. "Okay, Andrea, we'll talk."

"Okay, um, I'm sorry, I love you," She repeated, looking forlorn. The others stood silently as she departed.

---

"How do you guys feel, knowing why this happened?" Jackson asked Ethan and Lisa.

"Hey man, I'm not mad about it. The result is definitely strange. I mean, there are two of Lisa, and one of them used to be a man, my best friend and partner. Who would think it, right?" Ethan answered, trying to be chipper and reasonable.

"I'm so mad!" She said playfully, "As payment I get to doll you up tonight!"

"Wait, what?"

Lisa smiled mischievously, "I want to do sister things with my new sister!"

Jackson weakly smiled. They were taking this well, especially Lisa. Jackson thought it a huge invasion of her privacy, and disrespect to Ethan to know what his wife looked like naked, and he told them this. He shared his extreme guilt over the situation, and they both worked to allay his concern.

123456...8