Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to be such a silver fox hotdad," Ethan commented, chuckling.

"You're one to talk. Got any trips today?" Ethan confirmed that only had office work today.

"Same, I gotta work on some numbers, do some account maintenance, let's do lunch."

"Sounds good."

---

Jackson had been wearing a smile that couldn't be erased for the whole day. At home, having just finished dinner, Jackson and Andrea were laying on the couch, something they hadn't done in a while. Andrea's legs rested on Jackson's lap, and he gently caressed them, with his hand working its way higher, and higher. Once he reached the softness that was her hips, he couldn't contain himself. Jackon slid her night pants down, revealing cute pink panites with a tiny bow below the belly button. He gently petted her soft mound, making her spread her legs for better access....

After two orgasms for Jackson, he was more than spent. His testicles would explode if he tried again. He couldn't remember ever going 4 times in one day. Andrea herself was driven to the edge many times this night as well. The married couple then fell asleep in a warm lover's embrace.

---

Jackson awoke to Andrea standing above him with a look of shock and horror on her face. He rose quickly, asking "What?" His eyes got wide as saucers, as he covered his mouth, 'What..."

"Oh my God!" Andrea cried.

Jackson grabbed a lock of the long black hair that he now sported, and looked at his now tan, slender arm. "Am I Lisa?"

Andrea shook her head with a worried look.

"So, that really happened, the other day?"

"Um.. yeah..it.."

Jackson looked dumbfounded. "It wasn't a dream?" He asked, his eyes begging for the answer that he wanted to hear.

"It..."

"Was fucking real?" Jackson asked with anger seething.

"You were acting like nothing happened yesterday, so I went with it."

Jackson brushed his hair out of his face, with his look going from anger to defeat. "I..I knew it happened, but I thought it couldn't have been real. No one wakes up as his best friend's wife! Right? This doesn't happen. No! I'm dreaming right now! Yes, that's what's happening, I'm dreaming," he said frantically.

Andrea grabbed Jackson's tiny shoulders, "I'm so sorry," she said, with her voice wavering, "It's not a dream, I think you were coping, trying to forget everything. I didn't know what to do."

"Well, wait. Ethan and Lisa didn't say anything about it."

"I told them not to. If you had truly forgotten, I didn't want you to be traumatized by remembering it."

"But we had a wonderful day yesterday, didn't I have to be in love with the first woman I slept with?"

"...You did..." Andrea answered, now questioning it herself. She began to cry.

"There's no way. Everything I told you yesterday is true, you have to believe me, Andrea! After all this!" Jackson went from questioning to angry. Was she going to accuse him once again?

"I...I know, I won't ever doubt your feelings for me. I'm sorry.. We need to talk to Joanie."

The pair left once again heading to Joanie's place.

--

"Why am I fucking Lisa again!" Jackson hissed at the bespectacled woman.

"You're not going to get any answers like that," she retorted.

"You did this! You knew that your magic, curse, or whatever the hell this is, interprets desires in a way to cause chaos. Jesus Christ, either you're evil or stupid, which is it?"

"Jackson, I'm the stupid one. Berate me!" Andrea said, "Please, calm down, let's get whatever info she has."

"Thank you, Andrea, at least someone can be sensible," she said, eyeing Jackson's feminine form.

"Sensible? I'm the one that's a woman!"

"We all are." She said with a smirk.

"Will you stop antagonizing him, please!" Andrea pleaded.

"Okay, okay. So tell me what has happened since then." Andrea relayed the story to Joanie of Jackson's actions since taking the anti-curse, and what they'd done since then, much to the discomfort of Jackson.

"This is simple. He wasn't over it."

"But..." Andrea started.

"Your coping mechanism, you tried to cut out those memories, pretend that the transformation never happened, pretend that the hurt never happened. Since you weren't facing your reality, it didn't count."

"So, what now?" Jackson asked.

"You are that woman," Joanie simply answered. "Nothing else you can do will allow you to look like the man that you were. As I said before, you can change into anyone else."

"Why do I get the feeling that you knew that would happen? You seem pretty damn smug."

Joanie looked at the small tan Asian woman, who was trying to show restraint, saying, "One less man, and one more woman in the world is in fact a net victory."

WIth that, the woman's restraints were loosened, she lunged at Joanie, getting held back by Andrea, who was much stronger than herself.

"You did this to me!"

"Calm down, Jackson!" Andrea pleaded again. She looked at Joanie, "You didn't plan for this to happen, did you?"

Joanie huffed, "You suggested it! Of course I didn't! I just don't like the way he's talking to me. How would I know that you would fill his mind with the vision of another woman? How would I know that he would try to make-believe that it never happened in the first place? This is not on me."

"But what you just said to him?"

"I don't feel that way, I'm sorry I said it. I have boyfriends, you know that. I have fond memories of my Dad. I'm not a man hater. He's never liked me for whatever reason, I know, but," She faced him, "You've never been disrespectful, which is more than I can say for a lot of people. I'm truly sorry." Joanie apologized. Andrea apologized for her insinuation.

"That's fine, but what can I do?"

"If you want to try being someone other than your friend's wife, I can help with that."

"I would say that things can't get any worse than this, but," Jackson sighed.

Joanie nodded. "Don't make any rash decisions. Just go home and talk it out."

Andrea nodded in agreement, leaving with Jackson in tow.

--

"Hey, buddy, sorry," Ethan greeted Jackson, unsure of what gesture would be appropriate. A hug of any kind, even a brotherly one, as they'd shared many times seemed like it would be weird. Jackson did, of course, look like his wife. Lisa herself was again warm, excited and welcoming.

"Guys, I'm sorry this happened again." He went on to explain as much as he knew, before saying, "I have to figure out what's next."

"At least you're taking it well," Ethan commented at his friend's calm demeanor.

"I'm taking it well in the way that you feel like you'd rage when something shitty happens, like you know, getting hit by an idiot in your car, then when it happens, you just have this...acceptance. Like 'what can you do?' So, what can I do? If I wanted to kill Joanie and stuff her in a trunk, like...I can't," he said, using a grim example. He was mad at the woman, but also resigned that he wasn't going to be himself again.

"Oh, wow, man. Shit."

"Andrea, will you be with me if I become a man again?"

Everyone looked at her. "What?"

"If I become a new man, will you still be with me?" He repeated.

"I...don't know," she answered hesitantly.

"What do you mean, 'you don't know?' Jackson looked at his wife as if she were crazy.

"If you change, I will be having sex with someone else, basically. If we have kids, they will be that person's, not yours."

"Is that not better than this?" He asked, waving to himself. "So then, what are we going to do?"

"Wait a minute, you guys shouldn't be having this conversation right here, right now," Ethan said, waving his hands in front of himself.

"No, this is very important!" Jackson exclaimed to Ethan. "Is my wife, who did this to me, now saying that I'm not good enough? Am I understanding this right?"

"Hun! No! What about last night! That is how I feel about you!"

"It was an act."

"No, it wasn't. I love you as much as you love me. I want to always be your wife, have your..." Andrea gasped, holding her hands in front of her mouth.

"Last night... what if?" Jackson realized. He deflated, getting a defeated look on his face. He looked at Ethan and Lisa, who'd been intently listening, also realizing that Ethan had been right. They should've had this conversation in private. "Yeah, let's go home. We're sorry guys. I'll be in touch."

"For what it's worth, I like you as my sister," Lisa said, with a smile. "If you want to stay like this, I really don't mind. I will help you anyway I can," she added warmly.

Jackson gave her a weak smile back. Lisa grabbed him into a hug. "Thanks, Lisa. We never had much in common before. But, now, I guess..," He weakly laughed, then sighed, "...shiiiit."

--

"So, what do you want to do?" Jackson asked his wife pointedly.

Sitting on the couch, looking dejected, she answered, "I don't know."

"Are you telling me that I will lose you if I become another man?"

"How am I supposed to process that? I know it won't be cheating, but I, it feels wrong."

"Then what about as I am?"

"I would rather try that than if you were another man," Andrea admitted.

"I don't understand," Jackson said, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry."

"Kiss me." Andrea looked at her small, womanly husband in shock, giving a brief hesitation. She then grabbed the sides of Jackson's smooth face, leaning down, closing her eyes and kissing him. Jackson kept his eyes open, seeing tears running down Andrea's cheeks. He stopped the kiss, putting his forehead to hers, with Andrea opening her eyes. "I'm sorry, Babe," Jackson said in Lisa's small voice. "I know you don't want this."

"No, it's not that. I did this to you, and you are suffering for it." Andrea looked at her husband, in the body of a small Asian woman, sighing, "I wish that you could be a man, I know you are a man, and I know you want to be a man. I want you to be a man; Jackson Gage. I don't want 'a' man. I want my man," Andrea said, starting to cry, "If I never did this!"

Jackson breathed heavily, "I'll stay like this."

"As Lisa?"

"If I'm not going to be a man, I think this would be the best alternative. I won't be a complete stranger to everyone, and I think she likes it for some reason, it won't feel like a whole restart. There are worse things, I suppose, than being a cute Asian lady."

Andrea nodded in understanding. "So, I killed my husband," she said with a dark finality.

Jackson reached over to hug Andrea. Much as he told Ethan, being mad, making Andrea feel even worse, wouldn't make him feel better. He could easily make Andrea cry even more, guilt trip her, and yes, in this case she would deserve it, but that wasn't productive. Figuring out life, and what life would be, was paramount. Jackson held Andrea, silently, until the pair went to sleep.

--

Over the course of the next few weeks, Jackson got his name changed legally to Misa Ji, and legally identified as female using the same method that any transgender woman would. He mused that he was, in fact, transgender. The last name was chosen simply because it sounded like the first letter of Jackson's last name; Gage. Lisa herself suggested that he spell it 'Ji' so that it would look unassumingly Asian.

Ethan had gotten Misa her old job. In order to cut down on the gossip, he made no disillusions of the fact that Misa was being hired at his insistence, to replace Jackson, and that she was related to his wife, and would be working with him in place of Jackson. Jackson was simply said to have left the company with other plans, with only Ethan himself having any idea of what became of him, and that he simply wasn't at liberty to say. Misa knew that her tax ID and pretty much every other identifying piece of info would match Jackson, but Ethan said that he would handle it, as he'd done with her transition back to the office so far.

Lisa was happy to hear about Misa's choice, and the fact that she chose a rhyming name to her own. However, Lisa was a western name that she'd given to herself when she arrived in the United States, and Misa was a Japanese name, despite her Chinese and Thai heritage. The name also had a fitting meaning of 'beautiful bloom'. Still, Lisa found it cute; Lisa and Misa. She had her own little sister. Actually, legally Misa was much older, since she still had to use Jackson's legal age.

"Ooh, that makes you a GILF?" Lisa joked.

"Aw, you're making me feel so bad about my age," Misa said, with a mock hurt look.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm just messing. You should know that by now. If anything, I did gain a bit of energy. At 45, it was real taxing keeping in shape like that, taking supplement regimens, and whatnot. Having a little break from that is nice. I suppose."

"See, there's something good about being me, er, my sister after all."

"I've never complained. Aside from the fact that I'm not Jackson, me anymore. You know? It does mean that all his goals, all my goals are dead."

"What were your goals?"

"Just the typical goals I think we all have, I wanted to live a good life, be a good man, have a great career, have a great woman next to me, and a couple of children to share it with, preparing them for their own journeys," she said with a wistful look.

"Those goals are still possible, aren't they?"

"Not really," she answered. Since accepting her situation, and new life, Misa felt that the normal life was off the table. She lived with Andrea, and while they were still close, there was some kind of distance between the pair. Andrea became more like a friend as the weeks started to pass, teaching Misa things about being a woman. Misa easily learned the basics, having no qualms about leaving her manhood behind, and taking this as a challenge necessary to move on with her life. Presenting as a woman, speaking as she thought a woman should, and even beginning to consider herself as truly a woman would be integral to living a complete life, and she seemed to have a pretty good grip on these things.

Andrea went over work attire with Misa, noting that it was probably similar to men; different tones had different meanings. Additionally, as a woman, she could use different fits, lengths, and cuts to portray different things as well. She could leave a button or two undone, and the effect that it had on some men's decision making was measurable, she could wear a white blouse with a deeply colored lace bra, and the sheerness would catch the eyes of men, maybe wear a tighter skirt to make her thighs and ass look more inviting. Misa was versed in doing things to catch the glimpse of a man; using body language, and such. These were things that Andrea knew well, and used them to get where she was, and now oddly enough, she was giving her husband a crash course on how to use his feminine wiles to get ahead in a field that he'd been very successful in previously.

Misa also conferred with Lisa about things that would look good on her. If she was doing this 'woman' thing, she wanted to do as well as she could. Lisa knew this face the best of anyone, afterall, it was her face. Lisa showed her various looks she'd had, and also showed her examples of how things worked with the Asian facial structure, as well as the caramel complexion that she and Misa wore. Lisa explained that she could use makeup to look like an unapproachable ice queen, or to look bubbly, sultry, or any number of things that she may want to portray before, or in addition to words or actions.

--

Misa hadn't been a woman for long, maybe just less than a month by this point. While she had been acutely aware of her new body at first, she was over it by now. At first, she was pretty horny all the time, her male mind encased in this female body, if any new-to-her parts brushed up against something, she was hyper aware. If her chest brushed against something, the thick nipples on her chest would send pleasure to her privates, if she leaned against a table edge, and it rubbed her privates inadvertently, she'd go flush with the feeling of arousal. Anything would set her off, and she'd have to relieve herself. Sometimes, even the sight of herself in various circumstances could do it. Once the novelty wore off, she was much more reasonable.

--

"Andrea, I think, um, I think..you know!?" Misa began with an anxious look about her face.

Andrea shook her head, "What is it?"

"I'm bleeding," now, she looked mortified. "What am I supposed to do?!"

"You're bleeding?" She repeated, then gasped, "Oh, you're bleeding! Okay, don't freak out, just clean everything up, and are you a tampon girl, or a pad girl?"

"Ohh, how would I know? Doesn't one of them not go in? I want that one."

"Is it heavy?"

Misa made a few odd grunts and gestures, looking grossed out, "Eh, eh!" If she didn't know this was her period, she'd think a massacre had occurred.

"You're being such a baby! Rule of thumb, do tampons if it's particularly heavy, and pads when it's lighter. If you bleed through a pad in public, oh it's as embarrassing as anything could be."

"Okay. I'll do that," Misa agreed. Andrea told her to make sure she changed every few hours or she could get toxic shock, and to make sure she had extras for going out. "I forgot about periods," She said, trying to find something funny, to take the edge off. "Never had to worry about them."

"I don't have to worry about them, either," Andrea said softly, "Not for the foreseeable."

"Huh?"

"You're dense when it comes to women and their body, despite having one of your own."

"I'm not going to say otherwise," Misa said, with a wry smile.

"I'm not going to be having periods," Andrea said pointedly. The freshly cleaned Misa nodded, waiting on the context. Andrea gasped in exasperation, saying, "For nine months."

"For nine months...you, you're pregnant?"

Tears had formed in Andrea's eyes. She sadly smiled. She wasn't sure if this was good news or not. She had in fact gotten her wish to be pregnant by Jackson, which happened their last night together. Of course, this meant that Jackson himself would not be there for his child in body.

"That's.." Misa began, with all the events that happened since that night, Misa had forgotten about the possibility that Andrea could be pregnant. She'd been busy getting lessons in womanhood from Andrea and Lisa, and adjusting to whatever her new normal would be. Misa sat on the bed, next to Andrea, "So, how do you feel?"

"I don't know what to feel," Andrea said honestly, "I'm having Jackson's child, like I always wanted one day, but I don't have Jackson here. It's not only me that I've been thinking about; you, this baby. I feel like I've taken this away from you, and my baby will be missing his father."

Misa turned to face Andrea, grabbing her shoulders. "I'm here. Nothing's been taken away, we're still married after all. My wife is pregnant with my child. The surface is different, but I'll be here any way I can, for you, and the little one," she said, lightly rubbing Andrea's stomach.

Andrea leaned in, kissing Misa. "I love you so much." She wanted to tell Misa so much more, how perfect she was, how angry she still was at herself for what she'd done. Misa had taken this whole thing in stride, and hadn't complained, blamed her, or tried to make her feel bad in any way. She simply continued with her life as though having had everything upended wasn't a major concern. She couldn't hold it in, and began to sob into Misa's chest.

"Hey, it's okay, Babe, I'm still right here." Misa soothed, lightly stroking Andrea's sides.

"I love you so much," Andrea repeated, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, then kissing Misa. How she wanted to do something that she hadn't done before, just to make Misa feel special. While she wasn't attracted to women, she loved Misa in such a way that it didn't matter, but there was one thing that she hadn't done, yet. 'In one week,' Andrea thought to herself.

123456...8