Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I your good girl, Daddy?" Chloe pathetically begged as her helpless body began to jolt with each impact of Logan's hips.

"Yes, you are." Logan stabbed into the hilt in one smooth stroke.

"Ughnnnmmmm!" Chloe moaned and her eyes closed as she felt her boyfriend's cock bottom out inside her pussy. Logan pulled back slowly and pounded deep. He was methodically rowing his long dick in and out of Chloe's snatch and driving it home with authority to her open mouth wails of enjoyment.

"Please... tell me you're proud of me, Daddy."

"Daddy is so proud of you."

"Uhh!.....Ughhh!...MMMuhhh!" Chloe was incoherent as her eyes rolled back and she squirted her orgasm onto Logan's ever-thrusting cock. He didn't stop. He didn't even slow down.

Meanwhile, Vannah was in the hall with two fingers buried in her as every muscle in her body clenched another hard orgasm. Most of her weight was on the wall by now as she struggled to steady herself, momentarily breaking eye contact with Logan. As she regained balance, she heard Logan's rhythm quicken to a violent pace. The wet slapping of their bodies sounded almost like a violent fight that Vannah couldn't help, but witness. She saw Chloe still bent over. Her pale skinned body bounced forcefully against the dark-skinned muscular frame of her dom. The modest cheeks of her ass were jiggling wildly with every slam of Logan's hips against them.

"When I take over the company, we're gonna do this in my office." Logan's muscles were flexed and he seemed even more savage as he rifled his manhood in and out of helpless little Chloe. Vannah's fingers had gone back to work on her slobbering box as her eyes took in her brother from butt to arms, chest, and legs, all flexing with the effort of his savage strokes.

"You're going to be a great CEO." Chloe's eyes were closed and she could barely get the words out through her labored breathing. Her body went limp and her chest was once again on the bed as Logan continued to use her body for his own impending climax.

Vannah's heartbeat spiked when she realized he wasn't looking at the prostrate blonde splayed out before him. He was zeroed in on the young voyeur in the doorway.

Her breath froze in her lungs and her shoulder still pressed against the wall for support. She questioned for a moment if he could see her and if he'd say something. He moaned again and Vannah's fingers worked deeper as they stared into each other's eyes from a distance.

"Oh, Yes!" Vannah put a freehand over her mouth and narrowly kept herself from screaming. Another spurt of juice escaped her gash, while Logan pulled his wet cock from Chloe's saturated sex and spewed hot cum on to her ass, eyes still locked with his stepsister as she shared the moment with him. He stood there looking at her, his dick still in his hand as they both came down from their plateaus with lust still present in their eyes. Vannah broke first and pushed off from the wall onto rubbery legs. She wobbled back to her bed. She pulled the soaked remnants of her undergarments from her legs and slung them somewhere like a smoking gun from a crime scene. She hid herself under the covers with her forehead still glistening of sweat and the smell of her own sex wafting around her. She laid awake for what felt like ages as she wondered who might come to her door. If Chloe would suddenly barge in, pissed that she had eavesdropped on their lewd act or if it would be Logan, looking to break another taboo. When time passed with a still quiet, she resigned that they must have gone to bed as well. Her body relaxed with the exertion of the release she had experienced and she felt her consciousness fade as her heartbeat relaxed back to normal levels.