Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She read the numbers one-four-zero-six on the door again for good measure and then depressed the glowing button on the left. Moments passed and the door unlocked and her stepbrother was there, smiling exactly as she remembered him.

"Hey, V!"

Vannah nervously returned the smile with cheeks flush with schoolgirl memories as she realized Logan wasn't exactly as she remembered him. He was still tall, but his body had changed and the tank top he greeted her in put those changes on display. His chest and arms were now thick with muscle. His shoulders formed hard globules of cannonball-esque shaped muscle. His biceps were terse balls of flesh that flexed with every movement of his arms and his chest was boxy and taut. Vannah stared at his pecs with a dumb grin on her face and nodded as she fought the magnetic pull his body had on her eyes.

"Hey, Logan!" she chuckled and then her heart pounded as his large arms reached out to hug her. She felt the hard flex of his body as he pulled her into an intimate proximity. His skin was scented with expensive soap, heat , and musk. Vannah lost the battle within herself not to press her cheek into his big chest and something low inside her twitched. Then, it whined when the warmth of his body was no longer pressed against her.

"You look good." Vannah cursed herself as she nodded like a blushing idiot fiddled with her hair.

"You too." she remembered to say.

Logan ushered into his pristine living room and Vanna swallowed hard as she realized that the shorts she thought he was wearing were actually boxer briefs.

"Just getting back from the gym?"

"Nah, I just got out of the shower and was gonna have a nightcap before bed." He pointed to the bottle of wine on his coffee table and then gestured for her to sit on the beige sectional. Vannah curiously picked up the bottle and read the label. "You're welcome to join me if you want."

Vannah noticed there were two wine glasses already there and lifted one as Logan poured both to half-full. He sat comfortable on the carpeted floor while Vannah lounged on the sofa. As her glass hit a quarter-full her shoes slipped off and she was suddenly lying on the sofa with her head perched on her hand half-listening to Logan's stories about work and wholly-devouring his frame from the protruding freshly lotioned flesh she could see to the protruding package of flesh she had to imagine. It rested against his thigh and every time Logan's gaze wasn't on her, which wasn't often, she drifted back to trying to measure the outline with her naked eye.

They reminisced on old times for a bit and then the conversation switched to present day, launching Vannah into a tirade on her mother's feeble explanation of why her tuition hadn't been paid.

"Sounds sketchy to me." Logan smiled as he sipped more wine.

"She claims he was 'examining' her injury."

"Oh I'm sure he was 'examining' the hell out of her.'' They both laughed. Then eventually the conversation got around to her tuition.

"Basically ten grand." Logan paused mid-sip and Vannah knew by his reaction he couldn't help her with it.

"I definitely don't have that on hand."

Vannah looked down, "It's cool."

Then her face and chest flushed with heat as she felt Logan's hand on her shoulder. Vannah could feel his concern beamed into her brain through the warm chocolate of his irises.

"You know I'd give it to you if I had it right?"

"Mhmm.." Vannah broke eye contact and tried to drink away the swooning sensation in her chest.

"I might know of a way you could help me get it, though." Vannah's ears perked up. She looked back at Logan, but her step-brother was staring into his glass as he swirled the remainder of the red liquid around absentmindedly.

"How?" He looked up and bit his lip as his cheeks tightened with doubt.

"Nevermind, forget I said anything." Vannah rolled her eyes.

"Ugh!" she grunted and boldly lifted herself off the couch nestling closer to her handsome step-brother, searching his eyes for the truth. "Come on. You know I'm interested. Now stop being a pain and tell me what you know."

"It's nothing," he shot back, sincerity straightening his face, "You'd have to do things a little college girl like you might not be ready for." he said and chuckled as he batted a lock of her hair playfully.

"I can handle it." Vannah was playing it cool, but underneath her chest was a bass drum pounding away and her neck was decorated in goosebumps. Her nipples were hard and aching. She felt them every time they accidentally brushed against Logan's shoulder. He shook his head and continued to look into his glass.

"The way I see it," Vannah summoned her best grown up voice and she secretly hated it because it made her sound like her mother, "I've got a month to pay the school so I can have some chance at not turning into some rich guy's trophy wife who lets her trainer examine her." Logan chuckled at the obvious reference.

"The firm I work for. They're always courting new clients. The bigger the better." He paused for what seemed like too long and Vannah felt her throat go dry. She finished what was left in her third glass of wine and moved closer to Logan. So close her breasts were now firmly pressed against his arm and her knee was touching his thigh. Her eyes traveled down like she was expecting a reaction, but the girth on his thigh remained still.

"And?"

"My boss has got a few on the hook that are major players in cryptocurrency. Big Fintech guys, but he doesn't speak their language. He's too old and he won't let a junior associate like me near 'em. He'll probably try to land them the usual way, trying to impress them with some wild party."

"But he'll let me?" Logan shook his head and continued.

"He keeps information on potential clients on his laptop. Direct contact numbers, emails, even events they might be attending or people they might know. If I had access to that information, I could go around him and get the client. The firm won't care as long as I get the client and that will guarantee me a promotion." Vanna was still looking like she was waiting for the other shoe to drop. "The promotion comes with a bonus."

Vannah smiled in recognition. "Like a ten grand bonus?"

Logan smiled wider.

"Much more."

Vanna blushed as Logan's face leaned closer and for a second she was staring at his lips and imagining what they tasted like. She turned and put enough distance between them to help her body calm down.

"So what? I seduce your boss and then steal the info while he's passed out after the night of hot sex." Logan laughed.

"Well, no, but if I bring you to the party at his house and you bat your eyelashes at him, you might be able to distract him long enough for us to get into his laptop at home."

Vannah smirked at the thought of her flirting with wealthy men while her step-brother snuck into a secret room to retrieve information like a spy. Something about the idea sounded fun to her. "How do you know he'd even be into me?" The coed questioned, unable to hide how pleased she was that Logan thought she was pretty enough.

"Trust me. You're definitely his type." Logan laughed again as he sipped more wine.

"What's that supposed to mean?" the words came out almost jokingly.

"You know." Vannah shrugged with wide eyes gesturing that she clearly didn't. "You're young, twenty-something, exotic looking, big breasts, big butt. You're like Kim Kardashian, except your tits and ass just got that way naturally." Vanna blushed and laughed simultaneously.

"My butt isn't that big."

"It ain't too far off." Logan laughed nervously hoping she couldn't see the way his cock was thickening against his leg.

"Ok, so I flirt with him and keep him occupied and you snag the info and get the client. Then what?" Vannah eyed Logan expectantly.

"Then, I get promoted. I get a bonus and I'll pay you." Her eyes went skeptical.

"What months from now?"

"No, they announce next week. Bonus'll be in my hand by the office party next weekend. I just need this to push me over the edge. Gotta get past his fucking wonder boy Matheson."

"Who?" Logan shook his head.

"Not important," he emptied his glass and looked at Vannah expectantly, "So?".

Vannah felt the room get more quiet and loud all at the same time. She was standing on it and that sense she was about to fall over hit her all at once, but the warmth in her chest from the wine had spread to her brain and in her mind it all seemed like a good plan.

"Ok. Fuck it." Logan's smile returned in all it's blazing white glory. He hopped onto his knees and fetched the bottle from the coffee table. Vannah stared openly at the bulging expanse of his boxers as he leaned it closer to her. He poured two fresh glasses and touched his to hers ceremonially.

"To getting a boost up the corporate ladder from your favorite sister."

"Until your father marries another shameless slut with a daughter, I'm your only sister." she corrected and the two laughed too loud to hear the door open or the set of high heels walking through the foyer.

"I see you got started without me." A tall blonde leered at the two tipsy siblings on the floor in front of the sofa. Her knuckles pressed into her hips as she stood in a cream colored silk blouse and black pencil skirt with matching pumps. There was a vapid smile on her face as if she were posing for a picture. Vannah almost choked as panic seemed to catch in her throat and prevent her from doing anything, but watching with wide eyes.

"Hey, baby. This is my step-sister, Vannah. V this is Chloe, my girlfriend."

Chloe extended a freshly manicured hand at Vannah with a smile that didn't ease Vannah nervousness.

"Nice to meet you." she squeaked. Chloe's flutish voice complete with her cloying smile almost coaxed another laugh from Vannah's slightly inebriated mind, but she kept her composure as she managed to get to her knees to grasp the woman's moist slender hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"This is Chloe's place." Logan added matter-of-factly. Vannah's eyes looked at him quizzically before bouncing back to her hostess.

"Our place." Chloe corrected him with her Stepford wife smile. Her eyes flared as she playfully admonished Logan for needlessly specifying ownership. "Logan told me that you were having a little mixup at school with your housing and needed somewhere to crash for a few weeks," Chloe narrated as she stepped around the coffee table and sat next to Logan. As he joined her, the blonde girl seemed to relish in rubbing her hands over his back and arms, but her eyes remained on Vannah. "I suggested he offer you the guest room."

"Did he tell you about the party?" Vannah nodded as she finally made it to her feet. Her lips were small, pert, pink curve lines neatly drawn on her pale white diamond shaped face. "Well, if you're up for it, I can arrange for a beautiful dress for you." Her golden hair tousled from one side to the other as she cocked her head this way and that. "You'll be the talk of the party with all those curves." she smiled at Logan. "You're gonna turn so many heads." she punctuated the statement with a wink and a chuckle.

Vannah laughed, but looked around as if waiting for someone to sneak up on her.

"Ok. I'm pretty tired now so I think I'll turn in if that's ok."

"Sure it is. Last door on the left, hon. Bathroom's on the other end on the right. We're in the middle." Vannah slowly wheeled her luggage away from the still smiling Logan and Chloe with only a little embarrassment at how her body had been getting ready for the night to end in a totally different way, but at least she wasn't homeless. The room was large enough to still feel big even with the king size canopy bed in the middle of it. Between the wine and the craziness of her day Vannah could feel her eyelids already getting heavy so she shimmied out of her jeans and crawled under the dark purple comforter and lilac sheets. It was all impossibly soft and she was asleep in minutes.

Vannah jolted awake in the middle of the night. It took her a moment to remember where she was and the awful day she'd had. She always struggled sleeping in unfamiliar places. As she sat up in the sheets, she felt the wine threatening to burst her bladder and she sluggishly kicked off the sheets and scurried into the hall. She tip-toed down the hall remembering Chloe's directions. She flicked on the light in a gorgeous modern bathroom with a brushed nickel waterfall faucet, dark countertop, and LED light bar fixtures. Even in her sleepy state, she was impressed, but she didn't hesitate to hurry to the toilet for relief. She re-emerged in the hallway sniffing the expensive smelling soap she'd washed her hands with and began tip-toeing again as she neared Logan and Chloe's open door.

"I can tell." Chloe's sharp voice was unmistakable, but she sounded out of breath. Vannah neared the doorway and peaked in just as a precaution to make sure they wouldn't see her as she passed, but what she saw froze her. Logan was naked. No tank top, no boxers. His muscles were all the more awe-inducing and rigid muscles of his abdomen seemed to glow in the low lamplit room. Vannah's pulse was racing as she watched him with her sex suddenly stirring between her legs. She could feel the slow hard pump of her heart as her eyes widened at the sight of Logan's fully engorged dick. It curved slightly upward from his body like a veiny flesh horn and bounced slightly as he sauntered confidently to the bed. Vannah's eyes popped at the sight of Chloe kneeling on the edge of the bed. Her business clothes were no longer on and it wasn't so much the absence of them that surprised the young voyeur as it was what she'd replaced them with. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight, long ponytail. A black leather choker around her neck that looked more like a dog collar than something a human being should wear. She wasn't wearing anything that resembled clothing so much as a bikini made out of leather straps that seemed to intentionally leave her tits and vagina bare. Her face still had the same empty-headed smile, but her blue eyes were sparkling with an almost child-like innocence. Her pink tipped handfuls danced as she seemed to wiggle slightly with excitement. She was still wearing her black pumps, but she had put on thigh high nylons topped with lace to match.

"What?" Logan smirked at the lewd blonde as she squirmed on their bed. Chloe swayed her ass back and forth like she was anxious, but answered with her hands behind her back.

"Vannah." Vannah jumped at the sound of her name, but realized with nervousness radiating down her spine that they hadn't seen her. "She wants to fuck you." A cold sensation creeped down Vannah's back as her secret was given light by the skinny blonde slut in the S&M get-up. "I can tell."

"Is that right?" Logan said with a grin. He was swaying something in his hand teasingly at Chloe and the woman shuddered at the sight of it. Vannah could just make it out as Logan swished it just in front of Chloe's chest. His girlfriend's mouth was gaped with desire and she looked like she might drool with longing. "She is sexy." Vannah's heart fluttered and her knees weakened. Her brother held his meaty intruder and stroked it as if aroused by the sudden prospect of fucking his stepsister. Vannah jumped as the lithy instrument made contact with Chloe's right breast and it's leathery strands floated back down. The young submissive whimpered, but continued to hold her position. She looked down at her slightly reddening flesh as Logan wound up for another swing with his cat of nine tails. Vannah realized she was holding her breath. Her face was still frozen in a shocked expression as her chest began heaving. The flail thrummed another whack, this time on Chloe's left. Her lip quivered as she whimpered again.

"Mmmmm...maybe I should go on over to her room." Vannah was suddenly aware of the arousal running down the inside of her thighs and the swollen clit at the apex of her slit that was screaming for relief. Her breathing was already erratic and she struggled to keep herself quiet, but as if possessed by something she kept her eyes on Logan and her hand slowly sank beneath the hot damp confines of her panties. "Maybe I will."

Chloe's eyebrows arched in what looked like a hurt expression. Logan's flail smacked against her chest again and her eyes closed with another whimpering moan. His hand continued to stroke his staff menacingly in front of Chloe's longing gaze. "Maybe I should go in her room and get between those curvy legs of hers and put this deep in her tight little pussy." He teased, but Vannah's mind flashed the image and her heartbeat threatened to burst her chest. Her hips humped at her own hand while she continued to watch Logan and Chloe use her as a prop in their little sex game.

Logan swung the cat at her bare thigh just above her stockings and a slight yelp escaped out of Chloe's mouth. "Ugh!" she breathed in long, deep heaves.

"I mean since there's no one here who wants to please me."

Chloe's eyes pleaded as her lip quivered with need. "I will. I will please you, Daddy. Please give it to me." she begged.

"No, no. You don't want to work for it. A spoiled little rich girl like you. You just want me to give it to you." he teased, the smirk on his face darkening with how his words made Chloe devolve into a single-minded devotee.

"No, I'll earn it, Daddy, I swear! Let me prove it!" She begged with breathy urgency hissing out of her words.

"Turn around." Chloe's graceful long legs twisted like a dancer and in a handful of movements she was kneeling in the other direction. Her naked ass, tight and exposed. Vannah realized that her hands were secured behind her. "You'll probably just give up anyway." Logan swung harder this time and Chloe's alabaster ass cheek was suddenly marked with a red streak. She sighed loudly.

"No, Daddy! I will prove it to you!" Another strike painted her ass red and she held the arch in her back.

"I don't believe you. Stick your ass up higher."

"Yes, Daddy." Chloe lowered her chest and pushed out her ass and an immediate strike to her cheeks made her quiver.

"Higher!" Logan demanded. Chloe lowered her head until her chest was on the bed, turning her head to the side as she arched her back and scooted her body down until her pumps dangled off the edge. Her ass was the highest point of her body and even Vannah could tell her pussy was sopping wet exposed.

Logan's flailing picked up and he ushered hit after hit on her supple cheeks with a persistent rhythm. Chloe tried to stifle a moan that sounded from her stomach as she shuddered and her womanhood spurted arousal down her thighs.

"Earn it, bitch!" Logan chided through clenched teeth. "Work for it!"

"Yes, daddy!" her voice was shaky and weak as Logan continued to assault her red ass cheeks. Vannah was trying hard not to make noises as her box clenched and sprayed what felt like her second orgasm. Her pussy was a wanton mess between her thighs, but her hand couldn't stop groping at the moist channel and erect clitoris. The light smacking sound of Logan's flogging ceased and Vannah felt another orgasm threatening as she watched Logan step closer to his prostrate sex slave.

"Good girl." he commended as the wet sound of his engorged tip entering Chloe could be heard.

"MmmNnnggghhhh!" Chloe's slit was even messier than Vannah's somehow and she could hear it as her stepbrother slowly sank into his girlfriends quim. A squish seemed to sound for every inch he buried in her shuddering body. "MMMM, yes, thank you daddy!" Chloe was breathless as she tried to sob out her gratitude.

"You earned it like a good girl." Logan praised as his hips rowed back and pushed deep again slowly. Each time his ass flexed and he buried his cock in, Chloe seemed to shake with another orgasm. Logan's muscular arm grabbed her ponytail and pulled the slender woman up onto her knees again. His other hand at her hip guiding her into his strokes as he quickened his pace.