All Comments on 'Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 06'

by StuartLaJoie

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

can't wait for more

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Aggggg!!! You did it to me again with that cliffhanger ending! I should deduct a star for fan abuse but that would still leave 9! Great story I had to think a bit but the storyline came back after a couple paragraphs. This chapter was absolutely super, homerun all the way. Looking forward to Chapter 7!

Cheers

SAGE

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 2 years ago

The contrived story from the mom really kind of ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Noooooo!!!! This is seriously an amazing story and we CAN NOT wait another 8 months before the next installment!!

BrianOrr1BrianOrr1over 2 years ago

I have loved this story since the beginning. I could have sworn that their mother was going to tell them that she and their father were very similar, but the relationship twist between them was very unexpected. There still needs to be drama for the story to have teeth, but it can now be all external. Can't wait for the next chapter, and Taylor in devil horns is a deliciously wicked cliffhanger!

damnmedamnmeover 2 years ago

What?! Mom needs to join the harem too then the circle will be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope the next chapter comes more quickly. How long before Jack fucks his Mom?

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 2 years ago

Need more … sooner. Great story and continuation.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

Thank you for such a quick response. Another job well done. Great twist with the parent twist as well. Look very forward to the next installment.

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

Just keeps getting better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, please keep going

longhornfanlonghornfanover 2 years ago

That was a good twist to add mom's story to this story. So now everyone is more open and willing to enjoy each other more openly. Please keep this story going.

florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

Five stars - keep the chapters cumming!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I’m looking forward to Chapter 7 of this excellent story. Thanks.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Excellent - looking forward to reading more.... Hope you find the time to get the next chapter to us soon :)

Many thanks for sharing your work with us.

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Next chapter, please.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Need next chapter or four. Love it right now. AAAAA++++

daddydracosdaddydracosover 2 years ago

All I can truly say is. WOW, you ate doing an amazing job on this story set, I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

SabatakiSabatakiover 2 years ago

First, I have never commented with anything but anon. This has been one of the best stories I have read on here, especially from a new author. You have truly evolved as a writer since your first story, though that was very good also. Your plot and characters are well developed, maybe a little be fantastic, but fun and you actually make the reader want to know what happens, and in my case actually care about them. 5 stars an awesome job.

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 2 years ago

Long time waiting, but well worth the wait. Great story telling and look forward to much more. 10*

zorrander163zorrander163over 2 years ago

Lover the story, could definately feel the writing improve with each chapter. You have resolved one of the larger conflicts in incest stories, that being, having been found out. I am curious to see what element of conflict gets added to the story in the next few chapters. I am a firm believer that some form of conflict is necessary for good writing. Looking forward to you next releases!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read the parenting secrets with a little anxiety, because usually the average story at this point goes bad and switch to monotonous hole ramming, but things came out well. A little unbelievable, but I like the story! Interesting, exciting and you write very well!

I love reading lesbian scenes, finally this story not only "adventures of a breeding stallion". As a woman, I am very happy about this.

You're on the right track, I'm looking forward to the next one.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Remembering how Jack has been compared to Gramps often, I've been expecting he and Mom to get it on at some point. I have enjoyed how you have developed the character Jack from the straight arrow to a more open, loving, accepting person with integrity, love, and concern for others. I much prefer this to the all too common self-involved magic dick user of women. Thank you for this new chapter. Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself!

AndreasVonGlatzAndreasVonGlatzover 2 years ago

Bitte bitte viel mehr davon es ist wie ein Roman den mann einfach weiter lesen möchte lieber Autor bitte weiter schreiben

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

That's some twisted history.

Jack acts like a naive calf. He's also half-impotent. He's a grown man.

Independent man. Twenty-six years old. He's a navy officer. He's seen the world and a lot of pussy. And here, college girls, yesterday's schoolgirls, spinning him around like a yo-yo.

Strange parental "love."

Discussing blowjobs from 20 year old girls who've seen a dick or two in their lives. ( Sorry author, but statistics say it's 3.5 partners in life for women). From Taylor, who Jack took her virginity two days ago? From the nerdy twins busy building their business empire? As Stanislavsky said, "I don't believe it! "

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting twist. I like that it’s not the usual and boring "my dick conquers the world" story flow. Please more female threads (and sex :)

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

What an excellent harem story. Totally wasn't expecting the gay father twist or gramps being the dad. Was thinking maybe a brother or uncle being the father.

Anxiously waiting for next installment.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ this last chapter was really good. Loved all the characters and build up. Im enjoying rocky also joining the party.

calitankcalitankover 2 years ago

Love it, can’t wait for the next part. Please please please keep writing stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story. You're self editing is improving, fewer mistakes except for the waterway name that was previously pointed out but was not corrected. I hope that it doesn't take very long for the next chapter I hate having a good story interrupted sometimes authors don't finish what they started. Anony Mous

TarlosoTarlosoover 2 years ago

Great so far

..more please...so much more to tell..thks

classicman1982classicman1982over 2 years ago

Next chapter please.

milfhunter777milfhunter777over 2 years ago

W-O-W!!! Can't wait for chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Boat ride" scene was perfect. Seriously, I've read so good for a long time. Playful, erotic, and yet very wild.

The second part, a conversation with parents. Well ... I didn't like it, but I'm curious to continue.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I so not care what the rest of the comments say...THIS IS SSSOOO EXCITING...I cannot believe how the turn of events has come about...this is even better than any of us could have imagined...

Turns out Dad and Mom have their own secrets, which are so delectable...and they are accepting of their "children's" situation-ALL THE WAY AROUND...and with the other 4 girls included...

WHERE. OH WHERE, is the next chapter?? Please...

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

The only negative comment I agree with is that Jack, at 26, can only have sex 3 times a day, before he can't get it up again. Hell, at 61, I can still beat that, and at 26, I could have done the entire harem twice a day and I was far from being a powerful lover. Still, it did keep the story from becoming a teenage porn fantasy, and allowed the romantic side to develop. Otherwise, a 10/5..

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

5 stars on all parts so far!

I hope you continue this series!

Thanks

jschmosucksjschmosucksabout 2 years ago

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the ride through this series. I hope there is a lot more to come!!!

Temper420Temper420about 2 years ago

Definitely hoping there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No planned ending.

3 stars, but a fun story nevertheless.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I saw their mom banging grandpa coming a mile away, but, for a refreshing change, dad being gay caught me TOTALLY off guard!! Damn!

That being said, even if I fell in love with someone there's no way in hell Id move in together/get married and be stuck having half of a real relationship with them... Basically a marriage of convenience for those two. He gets to hide being gay so it doesnt affect his business world and she gets the ultra rich financial security. ...I guess technically he gets his real marriage, sort of, since 'uncle' is always with him. Its really kind of a shitty way to live, unless you knew for sure you couldnt possibly do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next installment please!

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

This really needs to continue, great story.

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

A few grammatical problems, but nothing off-putting and they are getting fewer, although Jeannie keeps getting changed to Jannie or Jennie. I hope you continue the story; would like to know what happens with the devil horns and if Jeannie is in angel wings. Also how it goes between Jack, Annie, and Ruthie since Jack is so similar to Grandpa and that was the throuple. Plenty of room for further conflict and drama to be introduced.

armytom58armytom58about 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you go on to finish it. So many writers here abandon stories without conclusions. Hope you are better than them. Thanks, Tom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know what kind of drugs your patents took in their younger days to give you the imagination that you have; but tell them your readers say, Thank You!!!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

What an awesome series. I agree with your assessment, each chapter is better than the last. You already have a large following, and you can count me as one of them. Thank you for the time and effort you’ve given to writing such an exciting and erotic series. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

Skipper600Skipper600almost 2 years ago

Great story. I enjoyed reading it. Well done! One disappointment was the ending. I expected continuation adding 'mom' into the mix. Oh well.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

Thank you for publishing this excellent work it has been an extremely interesting, imaginative, enjoyable and erotic story.

Unfortunately the ending left something to be desired, there are numerous lose ends that require tidying up regarding the future arrangements for the expanded circle, both domestic and sexual, also the relationship between both parents and their children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The plot for the story is pretty good. The only issue is, that most amateur or younger authors like the one that wrote this story on this site, give up on a story and just stop mid-way or just doesn't have the drive or maturity to finish what they started

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant read enjoyed the chapters. Could you post some more to the story

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

WTF, This is such an amazing stories and it end there. You have to be bloody joking get you fucking arse into gear and finish this story. There’s sooooo much more and so many directions you can go with it..Rocky virginity for one, did his mum join in, did the other girls move in permanently, did any if not all get pregnant, did he take over the family business. Fuck I can go on and on ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

rcdivesrcdivesover 1 year ago

today was a reread , enjoyed it even more the second time around . am still waiting for more !!! Hope you are well . I can think of about six ideas of new chapters from here , as sure you can to . RC

Playboy_RiosPlayboy_Riosover 1 year ago

What. The. Fuck. I second Aussie1951. You better get your ass into gear and get this story going! It’s just getting good! The story is amazing, the sex is incredibly erotic, and I’m begging for more! Seriously tho please if you come back to this story it’s incredible and it’s one of my all time favorites. I’d love to see of it from you. Hope to be reading more soon! Ciao

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

It's been a year since the last update to this series. I really hope it hasn't been abandoned! I was enjoying the series.

5 stars for all the parts so far.

Thanks

JohnntyJohnntyover 1 year ago

Hope there more as was really getting onto this story

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story so far. Here’s hoping you decide to continue. Kind of sucks to leave us all hanging.

Reddneck549Reddneck549over 1 year ago

This is probably one of the best stories I have read waiting to read more

Timbaxter181Timbaxter181over 1 year ago

Hoping to see more of this series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still hoping more is coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disgusting you're a fucking pervert for wanting to fuck your family.

nice story tho

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I like the story and I'm wondering if the author has abandoned it definitely it as it seemd. it would be a real pity as it is a very interesting story and clearly, unfinished.

VadarVadarabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a very engaging and entertaining story.

I enjoyed it very much.

But, please don't leave it there.

More please.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

Can wish for more but after 2 years I have a feeling that it won't happen..... COVID probably interfered. Would love to read more but would probably have to be continued by some one else. Too bad too was getting good.

Insemin8Insemin8about 1 year ago

Let me join the chorus ... please may we have some more?

Z_13Z_13about 1 year ago

Please tell me that there is still more coming! The story is engaging and hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was great and I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes. The group family reminds me a bit of some of Robert Heilands stuff like "Stranger in a Strange Land"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could you please add to this story, please? This is absolutely one of my favorites of all time. I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the rest of the story? I want more!

JobewonJobewonabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, would love to read more!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Too bad this series was never finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more to this story, it's just starting to get really good and there is so much more that can be written about it. It's like you just stopped when things were getting really interesting and exciting, so please write more.

VadarVadar12 months ago

Really great story.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would love to read more of this. Please turn it inyo a very long series.

midatlstoryman1midatlstoryman111 months ago

Great story! Would love to see more. Besides this night, maybe Mom, Aunt Ruthie, and maybe Andorra joining in. Just a thought!

Wickedandwild1964Wickedandwild196411 months ago

I would like to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I need more. The cherry, the twins, maybe a large poly wedding. Jack needs to be more involved in the company and the mom with her lover need time as well. Please keep going.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here9 months ago

Unfortunately, this was posted on 10/07/2021...

@StuartLaJoie

Please tell us RL is just slowing you down, but you're working on it?

5 stars

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Came back a year later, hoping there might be a new chapter or two. I hope you find your way back to writing, this story is a standout

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a great story. I really wish you could write more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Finish please

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

It would be an incredible injustice, bordering on criminal, to allow this story to end at this point. Your characters have depth and their behaviour is consistent. A very well-crafted story. Please, for the love of all that is good and right, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would really like to read more in This series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

it's great story. please continue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to read the rest of the story. It's kept my attention

through out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That story was amazing! You’re a brilliant writer and I implore you to continue the story!

Caspiar1193Caspiar11936 months ago

Your story was amazing and I implore you to continue the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

fun story, enough intrigue to keep one reading to the end ... and wish for a bit more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written story with good pace. Tricky to keep variety in the action. My only criticism is a family with at least two extended incestual relationships objects to seeming appalachian where mating rules are shaped by limited options.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was fully expecting Jack's mother to join in the sexual activities of her children, given that her husband is gay and she does not have a regular male sex partner. The description of her in her yoga outfit had me hard and really looking forward to her and Jack getting together, naturally with Jeannie involved as well.

It was a beautiful story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written story, I too thought mom would be getting involved. Pretty sure there was a lot of ground work laid out for that. Next part please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good - but always lousy when you stop before finishing 😡🤬🥵🤬🤬🤬

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

ACKKK

What a horrible place to stop.

Please write more ASAP

V.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Great story but muck like an unfinished blow job very unsatisfying finish, I hope the Author is ok, and planning to write a suitable conclusion 🤷‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

It is a shame more has not been forthcoming, still one of my favourites on lite. I hope StuartLaJoie is ok and doing well.

We can live in hope for more.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous