All Comments on 'Sister Sue'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Five Stars!

I loved it! This is the best submission of yours that I have read yet. Thanks for an outstanding little sibling incest tale.

hotpickelhotpickelover 13 years ago
Well told story.

Really enjoyed this one. I should write about my excursions into pleasure with my stepsisters and cousins. I have found over the last few years that there is much more fooling around in families than I originally thought. Some starts out rough but becomes quite voluntary. I had an old girlfriend that never fucked her dad until she was 35 and he was 56. She then fucked every male in her family, three brothers and over a dozen cousins and then started on the girls.They had a huge reunion one weekend and she did 25-30 different people between Friday afternoon and Monday morning. When I dated her she was pretty tight with her pussy in 1973 but 15 years made a lot of difference. You should have known her. great supply of story lines. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sex with my sister

Before we started fucking we would "wrestle" all the time. I would end up between her legs and we'd dry hump ending with both of us have orgasms. It was kind of dumb since we both knew what we were doing but we weren't ready to cross that line.

The line was crossed one night when she came out to watch TV without panties. It was the first time she willingly showed me her pussy so I asked do you what to see my dick which was hard as a rock. When she nodded her head yes I pulled down my boxers and it sprang into view.

This was the start of our mutual masturbation sessions

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN NICE

CONTINUE THIS STORY..ALSO THE COMMITS LEFT ARE HOT TOO THEY SHOULD WRITE OUT THEIR STORY FOR EVERYONE TO READ

RawwrdinoloveRawwrdinoloveover 11 years ago
Please keep adding to this story!

I loved everything about this! It left me craving for more! Please keep adding to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Goodness, gracious...

I had read "Caught in the Act" before this. I got interested in what other stuff you wrote. Then I saw this. Goodness, it gave me goosebumps. You are freaking talented. I still find it odd that a brother and sister would actually do this, but it makes me want more. I'd love to see a part 2 to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

I love it when a sister cuddles her brother's balls. It such a sweet gesture, and it shows what she wants--her brother's creamy semen shot up her cute little twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
big sis

I was watching the football when sis walk in ask if I was rearly enjoying the game she said there is better thing to watch she then a strip until we heard mum she grab her cloth and run

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no good

wheres the background and character development? wheres the plot? wheres the end? this should be chapter two of three or four NOT A STAND ALONE. you wasted your time, our time and the sites space. delete and rewrite adding all the missing parts.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[10.05.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Sma11T1tL0verSma11T1tL0ver7 months ago

So hot and so sexy. Made me so hard reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous